April 23, 2024, 02:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302424 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1320 on: January 24, 2009, 10:40:44 AM »

I am thinking that if the DNA did match LEE's....then they would have had to turn the remains over to LEE. 

OK just waking up here but excellent point.  Not positive if in this case they would do it that way but excellent point none the less.

It is an excellent point.  I do think remains go to next of kin no matter the circumstances.  This would be Casey.  If the father is alive does KC, as the mother, have the right to give POA (power of attorney) to someone else? I don't think so.  Since early on it was said that the father was known (Dr. Lee or was it Baden?) then we have to assume he is either dead or refused the remains.

Hi Monkeys

Here is my take on this, and I could be totally wrong (as I frequently am). I work in the administrative office of a large pre-school program in Georgia, and I'm often the person who gets called when there is a question regarding who can pick up a child in the afternoon.

In Georgia, the custodial parent has the final say in who has contact with a child, unless there is a court order stating otherwise. My take on this is that regardless of who the father of Caylee was, Casey was the custodial parent and would have the right to say who could take charge of Caylee's remains.

would that hold true if the father came forward and said he did not relinquish custody because he was never informed?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1321 on: January 24, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »

Yesterday Conway in his presser said that Cindy was mad at George. Cindy, what are you mad about, that George took off without telling you, are you mad because he caused all of this excitement, are you mad that he may have been thinking of suicide, or are you mad that George might say something that could blow this case wide open. What was very telling to me was Cindy didn't rush to see George, I really wonder if she cares at all about him, because usually a family member would rush to the side of a person in this condition.
Morning No Rose. I find it very sad that no one rushed to see George. Why is she mad at him? Could be she is also a spiteful b*tch.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1322 on: January 24, 2009, 10:42:27 AM »

I am thinking that if the DNA did match LEE's....then they would have had to turn the remains over to LEE. 

OK just waking up here but excellent point.  Not positive if in this case they would do it that way but excellent point none the less.

It is an excellent point.  I do think remains go to next of kin no matter the circumstances.  This would be Casey.  If the father is alive does KC, as the mother, have the right to give POA (power of attorney) to someone else? I don't think so.  Since early on it was said that the father was known (Dr. Lee or was it Baden?) then we have to assume he is either dead or refused the remains.

Hi Monkeys

Here is my take on this, and I could be totally wrong (as I frequently am). I work in the administrative office of a large pre-school program in Georgia, and I'm often the person who gets called when there is a question regarding who can pick up a child in the afternoon.

In Georgia, the custodial parent has the final say in who has contact with a child, unless there is a court order stating otherwise. My take on this is that regardless of who the father of Caylee was, Casey was the custodial parent and would have the right to say who could take charge of Caylee's remains.

Thank you for posting this!  Totally makes sense to me!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: January 24, 2009, 10:42:27 AM »

how is everyone this morning? I am cold and waiting on the rain....sigh

We had rain during the night.Today it will be in the 40s.Not bad. 
What do you thik Casey will have to say about the current events?

shell yawn, scratch her ever expanding ass, declare it a huge waste of time and order some more porkrinds from the commissary.

Your right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: January 24, 2009, 10:45:09 AM »

shell yawn, scratch her ever expanding ass, declare it a huge waste of time and order some more porkrinds from the commissary.

Your right. 

"God dont like ugly"
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: January 24, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »

Your right. 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: January 24, 2009, 10:49:17 AM »

Hi Monkeys

would that hold true if the father came forward and said he did not relinquish custody because he was never informed?

From our point of view, the answer would be yes. When the father and mother are unmarried, the father does not automatically have rights, if those have not been established up front. Even placing the father's name on the birth certificate does not insure that he has equal rights to the mom. We would require legal documentation from the courts before we released a child to the parent who has been the noncustodial parent, without permission of the custodial parent. Believe me, we've had to run this past our agency's attorney on more than one occasion. 

I Stand With The Girl
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: January 24, 2009, 10:52:17 AM »

Hi Monkeys

From our point of view, the answer would be yes. When the father and mother are unmarried, the father does not automatically have rights, if those have not been established up front. Even placing the father's name on the birth certificate does not insure that he has equal rights to the mom. We would require legal documentation from the courts before we released a child to the parent who has been the noncustodial parent, without permission of the custodial parent. Believe me, we've had to run this past our agency's attorney on more than one occasion. 

wow, thanks for explaining. thats kinda screwy if you ask me.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1328 on: January 24, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Same in Michigan - in fact when a guy signs the affidavit of parentage it says right on there that you have no right to see the child unless you go to court.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: January 24, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Same in Michigan - in fact when a guy signs the affidavit of parentage it says right on there that you have no right to see the child unless you go to court.

so does that mean then the mother would have no right in return to demand child support?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: January 24, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Anthony Motel Room Contained Empty Pill Bottles
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 10:43 am EST January 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony's granddaughter was murdered and detectives say his daughter did it. It appears it was all too much for the 57-year-old man to take.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.

(snipped)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: January 24, 2009, 10:59:03 AM »

Yesterday Conway in his presser said that Cindy was mad at George. Cindy, what are you mad about, that George took off without telling you, are you mad because he caused all of this excitement, are you mad that he may have been thinking of suicide, or are you mad that George might say something that could blow this case wide open. What was very telling to me was Cindy didn't rush to see George, I really wonder if she cares at all about him, because usually a family member would rush to the side of a person in this condition.
Morning No Rose. I find it very sad that no one rushed to see George. Why is she mad at him? Could be she is also a spiteful b*tch.

Being a control freak, Sin cin knows which buttons to push to send GA over the edge. 

Not to be cold or anything, but looking back over their relationship, I think Sin cin would be sad if something happened to GA, but I think she would make a speedy recovery.  On the otherhand, I don't think KC would even be sad.  She would just be mad at her dad for taking more attention away from her.  God only knows what Bozo would tell her. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: January 24, 2009, 11:02:18 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

The implication of this NE article is that Anthony Lazarro did not reveal the entire truth in his June 22, 2005 interview with authorities.  Why would Lazarro withhold crucial information?  Would this not be considered an obstruction of justice?

I believe that Casey's nightmares/sweating was all about reliving the happenings encompassing the demise of her daughter.

Think about it.  No other source except Leonard Padilla has implied that Lee Anthony was the father of Caylee Marie.  I contend that either Leonard Padilla or one of his groupies has fed this rumour to the tabloids.  IMO

As I have said in the past ... until there is official confirmation from the family or authorities ... I will not go there.

Janet

++++++++

Docs: Casey Anthony Sent 553 Cell Text Messages, Two About Daughter
Gonzalez Hires Prominent Attorney
POSTED: Wednesday, September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 7:28 am EDT September 25, 2008

In his interview, boyfriend Tony Lazarro revealed that in the second week of July, after he returned from a trip to New York, he said he and Casey Anthony and friends watched a UFC fight at a local restaurant and went grocery shopping the next day.

That was a week before Casey Anthony was arrested for the first time.

According to her friends, Anthony did not express concern about her daughter.

Also, after July 5, Casey Anthony would wake up sweating in the middle of the night, saying she was having nightmares.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17551313/detail.html

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 – updated: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

CASEY'S EX-BOYFRIEND REVEALED DETAILS ABOUT NIGHTMARES

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey wouldn't let her boyfriend, Anthony Lazaro, near the car when he picked her up at the Amscot after she said she ran out of gas and he told investigators Casey has had nightmares.

Minutes after Casey Anthony's first arrest, she looked as though she were "ready for her closeup," but her most recent ex-boyfriend told investigators at night when they were alone together in his apartment weeks after Caylee secretly disappeared, Casey woke them both with her cold sweats and nightmares.

"I would just wake up in the middle of the night and see that she was sweaty in bed. And I would ask her, uh, why and she said that she would have nightmare. She was having a nightmare or something and then would bring up the nightmare pertaining to our relationship," Lazaro told investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

FULL INTERVIEW WITH ANTONY LAZARO

.http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1333 on: January 24, 2009, 11:02:35 AM »

Being a control freak, Sin cin knows which buttons to push to send GA over the edge. 

Not to be cold or anything, but looking back over their relationship, I think Sin cin would be sad if something happened to GA, but I think she would make a speedy recovery.  On the otherhand, I don't think KC would even be sad.  She would just be mad at her dad for taking more attention away from her.  God only knows what Bozo would tell her. 
ITA with everything you just said.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: January 24, 2009, 11:02:44 AM »

I figured I would respond on a personal level..My youngest, who is 5, has no "father"...

When I was 7 months pregnant, he bailed...I know where he is, and where he lives..but he told me then, he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby, and married someone else...

My attorney told me that that is considered abandonment...EVEN IN UTERO... and that he gave up parental right from the day I last saw him....6 months, even while still pregnant, from the day I last saw him, was the cutoff for him to regain parental right...After 6 months, he has no legal right at all...

His name is no where on the certificate..I get no support..he has no contact..nada..nothing.....

She is now old enough to start asking..and I tell her that she has a "father", but that I am both MOM and DAD..and that and there are lots of families that have just a mom, or just a dad, or just a grandma, etc...There are all sorts of families..and she is extremely healthy and well behaved...the perfect kid...

"God dont like ugly"
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: January 24, 2009, 11:03:55 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Anthony Motel Room Contained Empty Pill Bottles
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 10:43 am EST January 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony's granddaughter was murdered and detectives say his daughter did it. It appears it was all too much for the 57-year-old man to take.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.

(snipped)

Klass, if that's true, it appears this was no fake attempt to commit suicide, but the real thing.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: January 24, 2009, 11:04:02 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::Good one Joe.. Sin-dy is a spiteful beech just like her daughter... I think George has just about had it.. George is somewhat truthful with LE and FBI interviews then when Sin-dy's around he does a backflip with the media.. George should tell what he knows and it will set him free he might lose everything but he can start fresh.. Caylee was the only one that gave George attention and love and he dearly loved her.. I watched the video's of George with Caylee... Now controller Sin-dy acted as the mom but did not want Caylee full-time (so sad)telling co-worker she does not have the money to file for custody but that is BS.. All the money her leechy monster stole from them she could of surly save money if she file for custody and kick the baby killer out.. Thinking out loud...JMO..
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: January 24, 2009, 11:04:40 AM »

'Morning OrigianlKat. 
Morning. I was off here for awhile. I am so behind.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: January 24, 2009, 11:04:48 AM »

craziness. i totally agree with your red highlights.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: January 24, 2009, 11:06:59 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::Good one Joe.. Sin-dy is a spiteful beech just like her daughter... I think George has just about had it.. George is somewhat truthful with LE and FBI interviews then when Sin-dy's around he does a backflip with the media.. George should tell what he knows and it will set him free he might lose everything but he can start fresh.. Caylee was the only one that gave George attention and love and he dearly loved her.. I watched the video's of George with Caylee... Now controller Sin-dy acted as the mom but did not want Caylee full-time (so sad)telling co-worker she does not have the money to file for custody but that is BS.. All the money her leechy monster stole from them she could of surly save money if she file for custody and kick the baby killer out.. Thinking out loud...JMO..

i know, her phone bill alone a month was like 400 bucks and she always stole that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.