April 25, 2024, 05:36:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302500 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1360 on: January 24, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Anthony Motel Room Contained Empty Pill Bottles
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 10:43 am EST January 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony's granddaughter was murdered and detectives say his daughter did it. It appears it was all too much for the 57-year-old man to take.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.

(snipped)

I can't help but wonder why he was not taken away in an ambulance? Am I reading into it too much? Just saying, if he swallowed a bottle of pills (and drank alcohol) why was he driven to a hospital in a car, with no medical attention whatsoever? I don't know, I can't help but think that it doesn't seem right? Also, does anyone know if CA or LA visited Geo in the hospital? I didn't see that anywhere in the article. Another thing, I haven't read anything since yesterday where GA said KC didn't harm Caylee & pointed towards her friends? Does anyone know about that, because I only read it on wftv's website yesterday, but I don't see it anymore when they write about that "suicide letter" he wrote.

I would think that if he had taken a bottle of pills/booze, he would be taken by ambulance not police car.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: January 24, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »

Morning you all. I am up, having coffee and most of a banana (expect for the very bottom that had a black bruise, icky)

Morning Always.  I decided I wasn't in the mood for breakfast food and had pizza.
Is that legal??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: January 24, 2009, 11:20:53 AM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Sorry to quote myself but I also wanted to point out that doubting someone's suicide attempt, saying things such as "good riddance" or too bad they got to him when they did, to me that is just as bad as saying "I wish he was dead"[/b]
Nope,sorry but doubting someone's suicide attempt is not the same as wishing they were dead.

I agree with Dolce!!Pretty clear what the intent of type meant!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: January 24, 2009, 11:22:57 AM »

Morning you all. I am up, having coffee and most of a banana (expect for the very bottom that had a black bruise, icky)

Morning Always.  I decided I wasn't in the mood for breakfast food and had pizza.

Pizza is good in the morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1364 on: January 24, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable. 

Hudsunn, you are "on the money" with this post. Thanks to Karma for bringing it forward. it is becoming more & more apparent to me that the sociopathic dynamics in the Anthony family go much deeper than Casey. There is very little information about George Anthony's life before this tragedy; but what we do know seems to support the fact that GA could also be a sociopath. I remember reading that Cindy's mother never wanted her to marry George. No one in the family liked him or trusted him. There were violent instances where he attacked his own father(the glass window incident). He has trouble holding a job, is known as a chronic lier, has stolen crap-loads of money, and seems to enjoy the pity bestowed upon him. Sociopaths never ever think that something's wrong with them. With Casey being born to someone with these traits, i can totally see where she would just be compared to her father when she started showing the same traits. " Oh, Casey is just like her father" , If so, what a terrible example of a parent for a child! So not only was Casey born a sociopath; she was also raised a sociopath. Cindy seems to have always covered for Casey, fought her battles for her, encouraged her sociopathic behavior and allowed her to get away with lie after lie after lie! Little wonder Casey has turned out to be an evil murderous bitch! Rarely do we see the internal dynamics of a family of this sort. If all of this is so, then there is no wonder there has been not one family member from either side that has come forward in their defense. NOT ONE! This seems to infer that everyone knew what kind of family this was and it was better to keep your distance.
IF, George's suicide attempt was just a ploy to get pity, then that is the most unconscionable thing anyone could do. I really hope to God that is not the case. If the grief he has shown is all feigned, then that is the mark of a true sociopath and he is one damn good actor!
This in no way means that I do not feel sympathy for them, of course I do! I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be going through what they are. But if George is a sociopath, he is unable to feel guilt or remorse, just like his daughter. So what we are seeing is not what we think we are seeing, and I know that is hard to understand; but sociopaths beget sociopaths!

Please, don't anyone think I am being cruel. I am truly trying to figure out how Casey came to be. 

i dont think george fits the profile of a sociopath at all. casey yes.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: January 24, 2009, 11:26:17 AM »

Is that legal??????
Pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner is legal in Josef's house!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: January 24, 2009, 11:26:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Anthony Motel Room Contained Empty Pill Bottles
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 10:43 am EST January 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony's granddaughter was murdered and detectives say his daughter did it. It appears it was all too much for the 57-year-old man to take.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.

(snipped)

I can't help but wonder why he was not taken away in an ambulance? Am I reading into it too much? Just saying, if he swallowed a bottle of pills (and drank alcohol) why was he driven to a hospital in a car, with no medical attention whatsoever? I don't know, I can't help but think that it doesn't seem right? Also, does anyone know if CA or LA visited Geo in the hospital? I didn't see that anywhere in the article. Another thing, I haven't read anything since yesterday where GA said KC didn't harm Caylee & pointed towards her friends? Does anyone know about that, because I only read it on wftv's website yesterday, but I don't see it anymore when they write about that "suicide letter" he wrote.

I would think that if he had taken a bottle of pills/booze, he would be taken by ambulance not police car.

Maybe he flushed the pills down the toilet.  Did he stage this???  AS SOME THINK????

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1367 on: January 24, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »

See this image posted by NO1ZMonkey....the bigger woman to the right in image......looks like the same woman in the Casey/Caylee at the beach images.In those images this woman is sitting on a blanket watching Casey play with Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: January 24, 2009, 11:26:39 AM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable. 

Hudsunn, you are "on the money" with this post. Thanks to Karma for bringing it forward. it is becoming more & more apparent to me that the sociopathic dynamics in the Anthony family go much deeper than Casey. There is very little information about George Anthony's life before this tragedy; but what we do know seems to support the fact that GA could also be a sociopath. I remember reading that Cindy's mother never wanted her to marry George. No one in the family liked him or trusted him. There were violent instances where he attacked his own father(the glass window incident). He has trouble holding a job, is known as a chronic lier, has stolen crap-loads of money, and seems to enjoy the pity bestowed upon him. Sociopaths never ever think that something's wrong with them. With Casey being born to someone with these traits, i can totally see where she would just be compared to her father when she started showing the same traits. " Oh, Casey is just like her father" , If so, what a terrible example of a parent for a child! So not only was Casey born a sociopath; she was also raised a sociopath. Cindy seems to have always covered for Casey, fought her battles for her, encouraged her sociopathic behavior and allowed her to get away with lie after lie after lie! Little wonder Casey has turned out to be an evil murderous bitch! Rarely do we see the internal dynamics of a family of this sort. If all of this is so, then there is no wonder there has been not one family member from either side that has come forward in their defense. NOT ONE! This seems to infer that everyone knew what kind of family this was and it was better to keep your distance.
IF, George's suicide attempt was just a ploy to get pity, then that is the most unconscionable thing anyone could do. I really hope to God that is not the case. If the grief he has shown is all feigned, then that is the mark of a true sociopath and he is one damn good actor!
This in no way means that I do not feel sympathy for them, of course I do! I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be going through what they are. But if George is a sociopath, he is unable to feel guilt or remorse, just like his daughter. So what we are seeing is not what we think we are seeing, and I know that is hard to understand; but sociopaths beget sociopaths!

Please, don't anyone think I am being cruel. I am truly trying to figure out how Casey came to be. 

ITA- George does fit the profile of a sociopath..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: January 24, 2009, 11:27:02 AM »

I give my overipe bananas to my neighbour/friend.  She puts it in her freezer and ... when she has accumulated enough ... she makes the best banana loaf.  My hubby gives her lots of zucchini from his garden and ... she makes the best zucchini loaf.

I guess the secret in out.  Other than the odd cake mix ... Tamikosmom does not bake.  Safeway bakery is where it is at!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: January 24, 2009, 11:27:12 AM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: January 24, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »

See this image posted by NO1ZMonkey....the bigger woman to the right in image......looks like the same woman in the Casey/Caylee at the beach images.In those images this woman is sitting on a blanket watching Casey play with Caylee.

I never noticed that before...Does anyone know who this woman is?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: January 24, 2009, 11:29:23 AM »

I think George is actually a rather weak person who has lost control of his life. Sometimes when I watch him and listen to him, he even seems to be a bit effeminate. I'm not saying that in an ugly way, but as a way of saying that he's not a big rough, tough, macho type man who establishes and maintains control. At this point in his life, George would probably have been happy to keep his lawn nicely mowed, play with his beautiful grandchild, and watch sports on TV. He never intended to get embroiled in so much heartache and controversy. I think back to that photo of him sitting in his car with his head in his hands, and I think that speaks volumes about his state of mind.

I Stand With The Girl
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1373 on: January 24, 2009, 11:30:15 AM »

ITA- George does fit the profile of a sociopath..

ok fair enough. can you please explain how?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: January 24, 2009, 11:31:42 AM »

I guess we could debate (I prefer not to) whether or not GA actually intended to commit suicide. Based on what I've read, I am not sure, but I definitely believe he was considering it. Whether he actually tried or not, or was going to try or not, we may never know for sure. Regardless though, I don't think it really has anything to do with the case against KC, and all the evidence and etc. So, it doesn't really matter in that sense. If it were some sort of "stunt" only GA would know it for sure, and that is something he would have to live with. Nothing is going to change what the evidence is, and nothing is going to bring little Caylee back. That is the saddest fact about this case. Nothing Geo does, or we Monkeys do will bring that sweet little girl back. We can only hope as monkeys, and most importantly human beings, is that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. I just hope and pray that we have the right outcome in this case and based on all the evidence we know of, we know what the outcome should be. Lets just pray that that is what happens for Caylee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: January 24, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   

If I contributed at all to any of your sadness Always,please forgive me because I wouldn't hurt your feelings for anything..
The devil couldn't even make me do that! Big Hugs and let that cc keep burning through,lol

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: January 24, 2009, 11:31:57 AM »

I never noticed that before...Does anyone know who this woman is?

Hi Tater 

All I can see of the large woman is her chest. Is my puter cutting off part of the pic?

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: January 24, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »

I think George is actually a rather weak person who has lost control of his life. Sometimes when I watch him and listen to him, he even seems to be a bit effeminate. I'm not saying that in an ugly way, but as a way of saying that he's not a big rough, tough, macho type man who establishes and maintains control. At this point in his life, George would probably have been happy to keep his lawn nicely mowed, play with his beautiful grandchild, and watch sports on TV. He never intended to get embroiled in so much heartache and controversy. I think back to that photo of him sitting in his car with his head in his hands, and I think that speaks volumes about his state of mind.
Thanks for posting this. ITA. It is exactly what I have been thinking, but couldn't put it into words.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: January 24, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »

I bet George wishes today that he could just start over.   Go back to the tow yard and begin again and do the right thing.  My preacher used to say, today is a new day, bow your heads and pray, all your sins are being washed away, you have a new beginning......... 

It is still not too late A1.

If only this family would stop the charade, reveal the truth and ... let the investigation take its course.  The burden of lies will be lifted and ... there will be the peace of mind to trust God with the outcome.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: January 24, 2009, 11:34:14 AM »

Monken, I disagree with you about GA being a sociopath.  He does care about other people, he loved Caylee with his whole heart and openly expressed that during her lifetime.  He does have a conscience.  Just because someone is violent and lies, it doesn't mean they are a sociopath.  As far as jobs in the past, for one, I believe he did work for LE for 10 years.  Also, with his father, I understood that only happened one time.  I'm not sticking up for GA's wrong doings, and I'm not saying there isn't something wrong with him, I just don't think that the sociopath label applies to him.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.