March 29, 2024, 04:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 301021 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   

If I contributed at all to any of your sadness Always,please forgive me because I wouldn't hurt your feelings for anything..
The devil couldn't even make me do that! Big Hugs and let that cc keep burning through,lol
You didnt Tater, I love you to pieces.  It seems they still wanna talk about it, so I will just go do something else for a while.  You know you can say you wont allow something to get in, to bother you, but your heart knows better - Be back later........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »

See this image posted by NO1ZMonkey....the bigger woman to the right in image......looks like the same woman in the Casey/Caylee at the beach images.In those images this woman is sitting on a blanket watching Casey play with Caylee.

I never noticed that before...Does anyone know who this woman is?

Hi Tater 

All I can see of the large woman is her chest. Is my puter cutting off part of the pic?

Hi BT!!!! All I see is what you see but in all probability,I think it is the same one in the beach picture too..We've found out the names of most of Casey's pals but this one still seems to elude us...Why I wonder...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »

Morning you all. I am up, having coffee and most of a banana (expect for the very bottom that had a black bruise, icky)

Morning Always.  I decided I wasn't in the mood for breakfast food and had pizza.
Is that legal??????

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: January 24, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

I think George is actually a rather weak person who has lost control of his life. Sometimes when I watch him and listen to him, he even seems to be a bit effeminate. I'm not saying that in an ugly way, but as a way of saying that he's not a big rough, tough, macho type man who establishes and maintains control. At this point in his life, George would probably have been happy to keep his lawn nicely mowed, play with his beautiful grandchild, and watch sports on TV. He never intended to get embroiled in so much heartache and controversy. I think back to that photo of him sitting in his car with his head in his hands, and I think that speaks volumes about his state of mind.

ITA.... I also wonder if he has "battered husbands" syndrome? Whatever KCs faults are they are learned behavior and Cindy was the one that ruled the roost. Yes George should have snatched his ballz out of her purse more often but what would be the point when she would just mow him over and get them back? He has a defeatist mentality and low self esteem, I see Cindy as an abuser.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1385 on: January 24, 2009, 11:37:08 AM »

I bet George wishes today that he could just start over.   Go back to the tow yard and begin again and do the right thing.  My preacher used to say, today is a new day, bow your heads and pray, all your sins are being washed away, you have a new beginning......... 

It is still not too late A1.

If only this family would stop the charade, reveal the truth and ... let the investigation take its course.  The burden of lies will be lifted and ... there will be the peace of mind to trust God with the outcome.

Janet
You're exactly right Janet.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: January 24, 2009, 11:37:11 AM »

do we really have to go thru this. theres a number of people here who have felt kinda forced i think to reveal very personal things in the attempt to explain why arguing about suicide attempts upsets them a great deal. is it really worth it to put friends in that position?

Thank you Peanut!

Opinions are opinions...we all have them. My opinion of the Anthony's changes daily depending on my mood and/or what new evidence arises about them.  I value every monkeys opinion and although I dont always agree with them, I will never argue with somehow about how they feel on certain topics.  Some topics are more sensitive to each individual.  I have read others opinions here and at times have changed my own opinion because I had "never thought about it that way".

Anyways, I really dont think anyone here would actually want George to commit suicide, but emotions are running high because of the latest developements and sometimes we react differently becaue of that.

All MY OPINION of course    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1387 on: January 24, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   

If I contributed at all to any of your sadness Always,please forgive me because I wouldn't hurt your feelings for anything..
The devil couldn't even make me do that! Big Hugs and let that cc keep burning through,lol
You didnt Tater, I love you to pieces.  It seems they still wanna talk about it, so I will just go do something else for a while.  You know you can say you wont allow something to get in, to bother you, but your heart knows better - Be back later........

nooo always, please.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: January 24, 2009, 11:38:12 AM »

Whew!!! Big Hugs...Going to pound the path for a good long walk myself and remember that*over-whelming evidence*..That's what does a body good!!!!! (Love you more)..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1389 on: January 24, 2009, 11:38:50 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

I disagree with NE's spin on her walking free from murder charges. Remember there was no time nor cause of death in the Laci Peterson murder~`yet he IS on death row and in cases where no body was ever found (close to 300 of them), these defendants were convicted......so, if there was no body found in those cases it would be impossiblt to determine cause of death, yet they are in prison. Also, more recently Hans Reiser was convicted without a body in CA~ after the conviction and before the sentencing (possible death sentence), he agreed to take LE to the body if they to the DP of the table.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: January 24, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »

Morning you all. I am up, having coffee and most of a banana (expect for the very bottom that had a black bruise, icky)

Morning Always.  I decided I wasn't in the mood for breakfast food and had pizza.
Is that legal??????

No ... it is not legal.  I do believe it says in some obscure book of the Bible ... no pizza or french fries before noon.

Maybe that was not God's commandment but ... my mother's words.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: January 24, 2009, 11:39:28 AM »

I think George is actually a rather weak person who has lost control of his life. Sometimes when I watch him and listen to him, he even seems to be a bit effeminate. I'm not saying that in an ugly way, but as a way of saying that he's not a big rough, tough, macho type man who establishes and maintains control. At this point in his life, George would probably have been happy to keep his lawn nicely mowed, play with his beautiful grandchild, and watch sports on TV. He never intended to get embroiled in so much heartache and controversy. I think back to that photo of him sitting in his car with his head in his hands, and I think that speaks volumes about his state of mind.
Agree with all you said ~
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: January 24, 2009, 11:39:49 AM »

I guess we could debate (I prefer not to) whether or not GA actually intended to commit suicide. Based on what I've read, I am not sure, but I definitely believe he was considering it. Whether he actually tried or not, or was going to try or not, we may never know for sure. Regardless though, I don't think it really has anything to do with the case against KC, and all the evidence and etc. So, it doesn't really matter in that sense. If it were some sort of "stunt" only GA would know it for sure, and that is something he would have to live with. Nothing is going to change what the evidence is, and nothing is going to bring little Caylee back. That is the saddest fact about this case. Nothing Geo does, or we Monkeys do will bring that sweet little girl back. We can only hope as monkeys, and most importantly human beings, is that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. I just hope and pray that we have the right outcome in this case and based on all the evidence we know of, we know what the outcome should be. Lets just pray that that is what happens for Caylee!

QM, how do you make your type so large?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: January 24, 2009, 11:41:29 AM »

ITA.... I also wonder if he has "battered husbands" syndrome? Whatever KCs faults are they are learned behavior and Cindy was the one that ruled the roost. Yes George should have snatched his ballz out of her purse more often but what would be the point when she would just mow him over and get them back? He has a defeatist mentality and low self esteem, I see Cindy as an abuser.
I've thought that all along. Not physical, but mental abuse. George was beat down by all three, Lee, Cindy and KC. KC and Lee even posted crude remarks about George on the myspace comments. No normal family would do that. I don't know if George has a myspace, but Cindy does and she would have read those comments. I'm sure she didn't say a word to either of them to take the comments off. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: January 24, 2009, 11:42:52 AM »

do we really have to go thru this. theres a number of people here who have felt kinda forced i think to reveal very personal things in the attempt to explain why arguing about suicide attempts upsets them a great deal. is it really worth it to put friends in that position?

Thank you Peanut!

Opinions are opinions...we all have them. My opinion of the Anthony's changes daily depending on my mood and/or what new evidence arises about them.  I value every monkeys opinion and although I dont always agree with them, I will never argue with somehow about how they feel on certain topics.  Some topics are more sensitive to each individual.  I have read others opinions here and at times have changed my own opinion because I had "never thought about it that way".

Anyways, I really dont think anyone here would actually want George to commit suicide, but emotions are running high because of the latest developements and sometimes we react differently becaue of that.

All MY OPINION of course    
Hi Leroy! Josef sez hi

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: January 24, 2009, 11:45:06 AM »

Hi Leroy! Josef sez hi

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1396 on: January 24, 2009, 11:45:52 AM »

<snipped>

Same in Michigan - in fact when a guy signs the affidavit of parentage it says right on there that you have no right to see the child unless you go to court.

so does that mean then the mother would have no right in return to demand child support?

No - in fact if the mother is on public assistance the DA will file an action against the father for child support for her. And it is not linked to a custody motion - he has to do that separately for himself.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: January 24, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »

I guess we could debate (I prefer not to) whether or not GA actually intended to commit suicide. Based on what I've read, I am not sure, but I definitely believe he was considering it. Whether he actually tried or not, or was going to try or not, we may never know for sure. Regardless though, I don't think it really has anything to do with the case against KC, and all the evidence and etc. So, it doesn't really matter in that sense. If it were some sort of "stunt" only GA would know it for sure, and that is something he would have to live with. Nothing is going to change what the evidence is, and nothing is going to bring little Caylee back. That is the saddest fact about this case. Nothing Geo does, or we Monkeys do will bring that sweet little girl back. We can only hope as monkeys, and most importantly human beings, is that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. I just hope and pray that we have the right outcome in this case and based on all the evidence we know of, we know what the outcome should be. Lets just pray that that is what happens for Caylee!

QM, how do you make your type so large?

Use this button, it will say 10pt, and change the number higher to make it larger. I changed mine to 12pt. This is 15pt, this is 25pt!

Hope that helped, if not let me know!!

Just remember this button:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: January 24, 2009, 11:46:07 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

AND MORE.............

CRIME SCENE CLEARED, INVESTIGATORS BELIEVE: CAYLEE WAS POISONED
Angel-faced Caylee Anthony was poisoned by her monster mother, investigators now believe.

Crime laboratory testing is focusing on her hair and bones to try to detect the toxic substance that killed the 2-year-old, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

After Caylee’s skeletal remains were found in a wooded area, police swooped on her grandparents’ nearby home and took away pesticides and pool chemicals, revealed sources.

“Traces of poison can be retained in the hair and bones long after death,” former U.S. Secret Service agent Art Wood, who has independently investigated the case, told The ENQUIRER.

“Hair samples may even be able to indicate when Caylee was killed. Tests can show how much the hair grew after a toxic substance was ingested – and whether the poison had been administered over a period of time.”

I do believe that this article is the NE's last hurrah prior to going under.

Dispicable!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: January 24, 2009, 11:46:59 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Casey Anthony Visitation Log.

I found it odd for Baez to be visiting Casey from 10:27 to 11:49 at night at the jail.

But seems it is not uncommon, in her case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.