April 19, 2024, 06:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302261 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: January 24, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1421 on: January 24, 2009, 12:01:45 PM »

It is very interesting to see the comments from many different people on George's (plotted or actual) suicide attempt. I've read the responses about him being a sociopath as well but in reality you have to ask yourself, what are the chances of that? If 4% of the entire population are sociopathic, what are the chances that Casey was raised by a sociopath. Even further, studies have shown that sociopaths are born this way rather than being shaped by the environment.

One thing I know is that our society likes to have cause and effect, otherwise our world doesn't make sense. Being judgmental and making an informed decision are two very different things. I do think Cindy has been the driving force behind the speculation. It is Cindy who does the majority of the talking in the interviews, perpetuating the lies, the deceit, the doubt, etc. Is George guilty by mere association? Or is it more than that? Does he show signs of a pathological liar? Does he waffle back and forth due to another mental illness? Is he a victim? an accomplice? a perpetrator?

Personally I think George is looking for one thing. Acceptance.

1. Think about it, go back to his interviews with LE. He's with his crew, he's one of them, he's stating how he feels and they are listening to him. He's relieving the days when he actually had some control around his life. He says some brutally honest things about Baez, the smell, Casey, Cindy in those interviews. This was as far back as July 24th. He feels like what he has to say is important. You can hear the confidence in his voice if you go back and listen to the taped interviews.

2. Then he is out and about and a reporter sticks a microphone in his face, he feels the media has crucified Casey (I believe he gets this sway of information directly from Cindy) (because we know now that Cindy has always paid the debts, taken care of the mistakes for Casey, never holding her accountable) so what does he do, he goes into protective mode. He starts defending her and singing her praises. Why does he do that? Well, he's got to go home at some point and he surely doesn't want to be in the dog house.

3. When the reporters heard his famous phrase, the person that was in the trunk of the car WAS NOT MY GRANDAUGHTER. Think about it people....When you have an abusive personality in the home what do the other people do who are in the home? Well, they try not to make that person angry, they walk on a ton of eggshells, they self blame, and when it's time to press charges, they don't. Why not? Because they want to protect their abuser. Of course when we hear these stories, we think, why didn't you just leave? Right, like it's that easy. The dynamics are hard to understand because people who do not live with abusers see it as very black and white. It's not, it has GRAY written all over it. I do think Casey was an abuser and I believe Cindy to be an abuser and this family lived their life in chaos and dysfunctionalism.

4. Then when he's with Cindy she does the majority of the talking. Go back and look at the last Larry King show in December, Cindy is doing all of the talking. It's almost like he's just an echo, a shell of a person, to me he doesn't sound good or even look like he believes what he is saying. He goes along with Cindy because Cindy has an expectation. She set that expectation long ago. What happens when you have to pay for your sins over and over? You start to resent the person who makes you pay. We know from testimony that Cindy belittled Casey in front of her friends. It is more than likely plausible that she did the same thing to George. But he wants Cindy to accept him and he will say whatever he needs to say to have that acceptance and approval.

5.  You're the BOSS Casey. REALLY? You are the family Patriarch and you are telling Casey she's the boss? He likes being the choosen one of Casey. Why? Because she accepts him even if it is for her own advantage. She loves that he doesn't press her like Cindy and he feeds off of that. I just get the feeling that George gives up the control very easily.

So, whether this note contains truths or not, his opinions or not, I do think if he were to leave this world, he would not want to P!SS anyone off as he was exiting stage right. To me, it seems indicative of how he lived, quietly, passively (and probably passive-aggressive). Whether or not the text messages contained guilt ridden statements for the purpose of shedding doubt for Casey's benefit or if he truly believed that his family would be better off without him, putting his actions, HIS actions into perspective might allow everyone to step back and say, wow, I didn't think of it like that. It's easy to cast judgment and blame, drilling down to the real issue is a lot harder. Isn't easier for a doctor to just prescribe a pill rather than get to the root of the real issue?

Casey is the one who is in jail and will serve a life long sentence for what she did to Caylee if not get death. She is not a victim. She only takes people and makes them victims of her distorted reality. How absolutely good she must be feeling right now to know her father may have come close to dying. How grand she must feel to be controlling people who aren't even in the same room. How wonderful she must feel for taking Caylee away from Cindy and perhaps breaking up the family through another death or divorce. Casey isn't getting what she wants so why should anyone else? She will smile like Norman Bates did at the end of Psycho because somewhere in her dark and twisted mind, these things make her happy.

We just saw the videotapes, she won't believe anyone is helping her but perhaps Jose. We saw her fits of anger and rage. Casey would not view George's actions as trying to cast doubt on her case to help her. Jose on the other hand might take this opportunity to place blame on George rather than Casey. Casey will just whine and complain that now all of the attention is on George rather than her. What I would like to see now is a visit from George and Cindy to Casey NOW. I bet that very little focus would be paid to George, it would all be about Casey. It always has been and it always will be.

Whether he meant to take his own life or he staged the entire thing, only he knows. The one thing I have banked on is that Casey is not smarter than the LE and that Jose is not much smarter than Casey. In the end, the guilty will be prosecuted, whether that be George, Cindy or Lee because all three of them are not smarter than the forensic evidence. Knowing this gives me the hope that there will be justice for Sweet Caylee.

Most excellent post LuckyCharms!
I read this 3 times,thank you!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1422 on: January 24, 2009, 12:02:31 PM »

The only thing is that they've done it to themselves..all in an effort to cover up for KC..sympathy is hard to generate for me in this case..had the A's done the right thing and been forthright with the information..then the nation that is now criticizing them, would be supporting them although most of the nation wouldn't be aware of this case if it wasn't for the antics of the family IMO..

As far as Georges letter goes...I, for one, would like to see it. I am all but 5% ready to call this a publicity/sympathy STUNT...considering the players at the house.. I would say this is more than likely. Since the A's have already been a part of a scam to raise money for the search of a "missing" child..everything they do now needs to be very transparent

JMO...and I'm stickin' to it, until I finish my coffee 

thats really sad you feel that way about people youve never even interacted with personally. but of course its your right, as it is mine to feel that its incomprehenible that anyone could consider a suicide atempt as a ploy for publicity. thats just so wrong imo.

I can sure see your point, peanut.  I agree with SS and feel the same way.  All we can do is share how we each feel and believe, we don't have to all feel the same way.  We can even agree to disagree in here, and it feels good to be able to do that without anyone getting upset. 

When this case first broke, I was in another forum, it was before I found SM.  In trying to look at all the possible angles at that time, plus share what I felt *could be* true, I suggested the possibility of sexual abuse and incest in the A family.  The folks in that forum absolutely came unglued, and considered me (and others) as evil incarnate for suggesting such a thing.  A good number of people do not like to consider something awful might be true, if they themselves do not want to believe that such a thing actually exists in the world. 

And with what happened with George the other night.  Based on what is being reported, it is looking less and less like an actual suicide attempt, and more and more like... what?  Several of us have started filling in that blank and a stunt for publicity and sympathy is what we feel it *possibly could be*.  Even IF anyone else does not want to consider that it might be true. 

*getting more coffee*  lol   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: January 24, 2009, 12:02:56 PM »

It is very interesting to see the comments from many different people on George's (plotted or actual) suicide attempt. I've read the responses about him being a sociopath as well but in reality you have to ask yourself, what are the chances of that? If 4% of the entire population are sociopathic, what are the chances that Casey was raised by a sociopath. Even further, studies have shown that sociopaths are born this way rather than being shaped by the environment.

One thing I know is that our society likes to have cause and effect, otherwise our world doesn't make sense. Being judgmental and making an informed decision are two very different things. I do think Cindy has been the driving force behind the speculation. It is Cindy who does the majority of the talking in the interviews, perpetuating the lies, the deceit, the doubt, etc. Is George guilty by mere association? Or is it more than that? Does he show signs of a pathological liar? Does he waffle back and forth due to another mental illness? Is he a victim? an accomplice? a perpetrator?

1. Think about it, go back to his interviews with LE. He's with his crew, he's one of them, he's stating how he feels and they are listening to him. He's relieving the days when he actually had some control around his life. He says some brutally honest things about Baez, the smell, Casey, Cindy in those interviews. This was as far back as July 24th. He feels like what he has to say is important. You can hear the confidence in his voice if you go back and listen to the taped interviews.

2. Then he is out and about and a reporter sticks a microphone in his face, he feels the media has crucified Casey (I believe he gets this sway of information directly from Cindy) (because we know now that Cindy has always paid the debts, taken care of the mistakes for Casey, never holding her accountable) so what does he do, he goes into protective mode. He starts defending her and singing her praises. Why does he do that? Well, he's got to go home at some point and he surely doesn't want to be in the dog house.

3. When the reporters heard his famous phrase, the person that was in the trunk of the car WAS NOT MY GRANDAUGHTER. Think about it people....When you have an abusive personality in the home what do the other people do who are in the home? Well, they try not to make that person angry, they walk on a ton of eggshells, they self blame, and when it's time to press charges, they don't. Why not? Because they want to protect their abuser. Of course when we hear these stories, we think, why didn't you just leave? Right, like it's that easy. The dynamics are hard to understand because people who do not live with abusers see it as very black and white. It's not, it has GRAY written all over it. I do think Casey was an abuser and I believe Cindy to be an abuser and this family lived their life in chaos and dysfunctionalism.

4. Then when he's with Cindy she does the majority of the talking. Go back and look at the last Larry King show in December, Cindy is doing all of the talking. It's almost like he's just an echo, a shell of a person, to me he doesn't sound good or even look like he believes what he is saying. He goes along with Cindy because Cindy has an expectation. She set that expectation long ago. What happens when you have to pay for your sins over and over? You start to resent the person who makes you pay. We know from testimony that Cindy belittled Casey in front of her friends. It is more than likely plausible that she did the same thing to George. But he wants Cindy to accept him and he will say whatever he needs to say to have that acceptance and approval.

5.  You're the BOSS Casey. REALLY? You are the family Patriarch and you are telling Casey she's the boss? He likes being the choosen one of Casey. Why? Because she accepts him even if it is for her own advantage. She loves that he doesn't press her like Cindy and he feeds off of that. I just get the feeling that George gives up the control very easily.

So, whether this note contains truths or not, his opinions or not, I do think if he were to leave this world, he would not want to P!SS anyone off as he was exiting stage right. To me, it seems indicative of how he lived, quietly, passively (and probably passive-aggressive). Whether or not the text messages contained guilt ridden statements for the purpose of shedding doubt for Casey's benefit or if he truly believed that his family would be better off without him, putting his actions, HIS actions into perspective might allow everyone to step back and say, wow, I didn't think of it like that. It's easy to cast judgment and blame, drilling down to the real issue is a lot harder. Isn't easier for a doctor to just prescribe a pill rather than get to the root of the real issue?

Casey is the one who is in jail and will serve a life long sentence for what she did to Caylee if not get death. She is not a victim. She only takes people and makes them victims of her distorted reality. How absolutely good she must be feeling right now to know her father may have come close to dying. How grand she must feel to be controlling people who aren't even in the same room. How wonderful she must feel for taking Caylee away from Cindy and perhaps breaking up the family through another death or divorce. Casey isn't getting what she wants so why should anyone else? She will smile like Norman Bates did at the end of Psycho because somewhere in her dark and twisted mind, these things make her happy.

We just saw the videotapes, she won't believe anyone is helping her but perhaps Jose. We saw her fits of anger and rage. Casey would not view George's actions as trying to cast doubt on her case to help her. Jose on the other hand might take this opportunity to place blame on George rather than Casey. Casey will just whine and complain that now all of the attention is on George rather than her. What I would like to see now is a visit from George and Cindy to Casey NOW. I bet that very little focus would be paid to George, it would all be about Casey. It always has been and it always will be.

Whether he meant to take his own life or he staged the entire thing, only he knows. The one thing I have banked on is that Casey is not smarter than the LE and that Jose is not much smarter than Casey. In the end, the guilty will be prosecuted, whether that be George, Cindy or Lee because all three of them are not smarter than the forensic evidence. Knowing this gives me the hope that there will be justice for Sweet Caylee.

I agree, Karma!

I was compelled to log back in last night after a few hours of lurking to say the same thing.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1424 on: January 24, 2009, 12:03:52 PM »

Hi Peanut, here is a list of Sociopathic traits. i do believe there are instances where GA could be applied to each one. I don't believe there is enough info to compare him to Casey but the tendencies are there and i can see why she is, like she is! I'm just not sure about George. 

Sociopaths are very egocentric individuals that lack a sense of personal responsibility and morality. They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars. Sociopaths are usually unable to sustain relationships and have a total lack of remorse for their actions. The sociopath may also be very prone to aggressive, hostile, and sometimes violent behavior. This aggression may or may not lead to criminal behavior and often takes the form of domestic violence. Along with these other actions, sociopaths often engage in self-destructive behavior such as alcoholism or addiction to drugs. This, of course, usually worsens many aspects of the sociopathic behavior. Despite these previous symptoms, the sociopath may be an excellent actor, always appearing charming, calm, and collected. They usually have a normal or above normal intelligence level and good verbal fluency. It is these qualities that sometimes place the sociopath in leadership positions within their social groups and often make it hard to spot their "black side".

hahaha forgive me im not laughing at you. casey and good verbal fluency. too damn funny.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: January 24, 2009, 12:04:22 PM »

Hey Brandi.Good to see you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: January 24, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »

Hey Brandi.Good to see you. 

Hey Trimm!

Thanks for saying that, and nice to see you too!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: January 24, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.

From what I've been told in years past, yes in some states it is a crime to attempt suicide and they send you to jail.  That never made sense to me because if they (?) consider it a crime, it's only a crime against oneself, so where is the crime?  Again, though, that's a state-by-state thing.  Probably has changed a lot over the years.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1428 on: January 24, 2009, 12:07:42 PM »

From what I've been told in years past, yes in some states it is a crime to attempt suicide and they send you to jail.  That never made sense to me because if they (?) consider it a crime, it's only a crime against oneself, so where is the crime?  Again, though, that's a state-by-state thing.  Probably has changed a lot over the years.
Thanks, that doesn't make sense, you would think that they would at least try to get the person help.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:10 PM »

It may just be me, but when people post using huge font, often in color, I tend to skip lightly over those posts or skip them entirely if I am like 20 pages behind, trying to catch up. Often they hurt my eyes. Again, that may just be me. Thought I'd share that Wink Not telling you how to post at all. Just telling you my habits here.

I tend to skip over really long posts - but that's because I have the attention span of a gnat.

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: January 24, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »

It may just be me, but when people post using huge font, often in color, I tend to skip lightly over those posts or skip them entirely if I am like 20 pages behind, trying to catch up. Often they hurt my eyes. Again, that may just be me. Thought I'd share that Wink Not telling you how to post at all. Just telling you my habits here.

I tend to skip over really long posts - but that's because I have the attention span of a gnat.

LOL. I doubt that, BT. But it was funny! teehee

stephersmbucks
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: January 24, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Casey Anthony Visitation Log.

I found it odd for Baez to be visiting Casey from 10:27 to 11:49 at night at the jail.

But seems it is not uncommon, in her case.

Brandi,

My father was an attorney an would on a rare occation visit someone in prison at late hours. It was usually because they had just been arrested or to prepare them for an upcoming court apperence. I do want to add that I think it is extremly unusual for an attorney to spend as much time with a client as Biaz has..

Oh, I am a new monkey but have been reading since the begining. I thought it was time to come out and say hi!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: January 24, 2009, 12:10:42 PM »

I agree, Karma!

I was compelled to log back in last night after a few hours of lurking to say the same thing.

Great post ... Lucky Charms..
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: January 24, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »

The only thing is that they've done it to themselves..all in an effort to cover up for KC..sympathy is hard to generate for me in this case..had the A's done the right thing and been forthright with the information..then the nation that is now criticizing them, would be supporting them although most of the nation wouldn't be aware of this case if it wasn't for the antics of the family IMO..

As far as Georges letter goes...I, for one, would like to see it. I am all but 5% ready to call this a publicity/sympathy STUNT...considering the players at the house.. I would say this is more than likely. Since the A's have already been a part of a scam to raise money for the search of a "missing" child..everything they do now needs to be very transparent

JMO...and I'm stickin' to it, until I finish my coffee 

thats really sad you feel that way about people youve never even interacted with personally. but of course its your right, as it is mine to feel that its incomprehenible that anyone could consider a suicide atempt as a ploy for publicity. thats just so wrong imo.

I can sure see your point, peanut.  I agree with SS and feel the same way.  All we can do is share how we each feel and believe, we don't have to all feel the same way.  We can even agree to disagree in here, and it feels good to be able to do that without anyone getting upset. 

When this case first broke, I was in another forum, it was before I found SM.  In trying to look at all the possible angles at that time, plus share what I felt *could be* true, I suggested the possibility of sexual abuse and incest in the A family.  The folks in that forum absolutely came unglued, and considered me (and others) as evil incarnate for suggesting such a thing.  A good number of people do not like to consider something awful might be true, if they themselves do not want to believe that such a thing actually exists in the world. 

And with what happened with George the other night.  Based on what is being reported, it is looking less and less like an actual suicide attempt, and more and more like... what?  Several of us have started filling in that blank and a stunt for publicity and sympathy is what we feel it *possibly could be*.  Even IF anyone else does not want to consider that it might be true. 

*getting more coffee*  lol   

Wyks, I have some pizza to go with that coffee, if you want.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: January 24, 2009, 12:11:23 PM »

It is hard to diagnose a person psychologically from such a distance and without any training.  LOL  But what the heck, I will give it a try.

CASEY --  Casey appears to be a classic sociopath in terms of having a certain amount of charm and persuasiveness and the ability to "fit in" socially while using people for her own advantage and then discarding them when their usefulness is over.  She is obviously very manipulative and much more concerned with her own welfare than with anyone else's.  There is a coldness and detachment that is not normal.  I think she sees everyone and everything as existing for her benefit and if they do not help her or enhance her in some way, they cease to exist in her mind or do not matter.  She knows how to come up with an excuse for anything she has done in a matter of minutes, even something as outrageous as not reporting her own child missing.  It is never her fault, and she can fabricate a long, detailed story on the spot.  She is very good at turning the tables and making it someone else's fault that she has misbehaved.  She refuses to take responsibility for anything and will lie, cheat, steal, betray her family and best friends if it suits her purposes.  She is the center of her own universe, and any tears she sheds appear to be for herself and her predicament not for anyone else.  I am not sure she is capable of any kind of compassion or understanding of another human being's feelings.  She is able to go through the motions and present herself as a loving mother, loyal friend, etc. but it is all a sham to get what she wants.  If you listen to her long enough, you realize that she says certain things because she knows it is expected -- "Caylee is my main concern, too," -- but her words indicate something else.  I think it is really hard for her to fake a genuine interest in other people and she always turns the conversation and the attention to herself.

CINDY --  I think that she is a liar and a controller.  Mainly I think she is very, very inconsistent.  We saw that when she went from calling 911 and saying she wanted her daughter arrested to claiming that her daughter had done nothing wrong.  I see a pattern in her behavior.  It seems she would promise to help Casey in every way and do it by babysitting and paying all the bills, then she would get resentful and start to complain about always having to keep Caylee and pay for everything, then she would blow up and threaten all sorts of things, then she would back down and apologize and say that she didn't mean any of it and the whole cycle would start again.  Cindy reminds me of an aunt of mine who was a troublemaker.  She wanted to be a martyr and would always tell people what she had done for her family, etc., but she was very resentful, even hostile, and when she was not erupting in anger, she was insinuating things in a syrupy voice.  "Are you sure you want to go out dressed that way?" "Oh, are you going to take the baby with you?"  "I never gave my baby cereal that early," etc.  It was a constant drumbeat of veiled criticism and underminded the confidence of her daughters.  I could be wrong, but I see Cindy doing and saying things like that, such as accidentally calling herself "mommy" to Caylee, knowing it would set Casey off.  Cindy thinks she knows what is best for everyone and she is incapable of stepping back and letting others do for themselves.  Then when they become dependent on her, which is inevitable, she resents that dependence.

GEORGE --  I think he is a meek and almost effeminate man who does not know how to handle his own life, his family or his finances.  He knows what is going on around him, but he is incapable of changing it or making it better.  If he says a word, Cindy slaps him and he retires to his workshop or takes a long drive.  He is not the head of the family or the breadwinner or the patriarch.  He is a kindly sap who can be imposed upon by his kids and ordered around by his wife.  In an interview, he said he was married to a "strong willed woman."  But he seems to have no will of his own.  I think he would like to be successful, important, rich etc. but he continues to flounder and flop.  It is sad, because I am sure that Cindy, when she gets mad, does not hesitate to point out his shortcomings.  How could she resist such a perfect target?

LEE -- Lee has had the example of the weak and ineffectual father and the domineering mother, and that has made him an approval-seeker with his parents and yet an ally with his sister.  I think that Casey probably got most of the attention, since she was always acting up, and he was called upon to console Cindy and George, yet he kind of admired her spunk and spirit since he had so little of both.  I think his posts to Tara show a lot of deep-rooted anger toward women in general.  He probably sees women as controlling and deceptive.  I notice that George and Cindy have not commented much on the fact that Mallory is pregnant, if that is true, which would mean another grandchild.  It is all about Casey now and probably has been for most of his life.

These are just my thoughts and opinions and I may be mistaken.  It sure looks that way though. 

I don't think George attempted suicide over Casey but over his relationship with Cindy, which must be very difficult under these strained and heart-breaking circumstances.  He and Cindy were very united for a while, as all this unfolded, going everywhere together, taking up for each other, holding hands, even saying that maybe this had happened to bring them closer together, which was a rather appalling statement.  But maybe the relationship is declining under all this pressure. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: January 24, 2009, 12:12:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

I found it odd for Baez to be visiting Casey from 10:27 to 11:49 at night at the jail.

Brandi,

My father was an attorney an would on a rare occation visit someone in prison at late hours. It was usually because they had just been arrested or to prepare them for an upcoming court apperence. I do want to add that I think it is extremly unusual for an attorney to spend as much time with a client as Biaz has..

Oh, I am a new monkey but have been reading since the begining. I thought it was time to come out and say hi!

Welcome Stephers!

Also on the 23rd I believe it was because of George's incident.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1436 on: January 24, 2009, 12:12:32 PM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable.  
ITA Hudsunn

Hudsunn and Karma ... I am with ya.

Prior to July 16th I believe Cindy was in the dark but Lee and/or George were in the know.  George and/or Lee did not count on Cindy calling 911.  From that period of time ... it was a collaborated family coverup.

I tend to think if it had not been for Cindy's 911 calls ... life for the Anthony's would have gone on.  Only there would be a dirty little secret that would never be spoken of.  Caylee's absence would explained.  Casey took Caylee away.  Casey gave Caylee up for adoption.

Janet

+++++++

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:33 pm EST November 19, 2008

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Janet,ITA but want to add that I think Cindy also knows much more but she is better at playing this game(Casey is a great Mom,Casey is Mom of the year)because she has the most experience at it.Cindy has been doing this for years.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: January 24, 2009, 12:12:37 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

I disagree with NE's spin on her walking free from murder charges. Remember there was no time nor cause of death in the Laci Peterson murder~`yet he IS on death row and in cases where no body was ever found (close to 300 of them), these defendants were convicted......so, if there was no body found in those cases it would be impossiblt to determine cause of death, yet they are in prison. Also, more recently Hans Reiser was convicted without a body in CA~ after the conviction and before the sentencing (possible death sentence), he agreed to take LE to the body if they to the DP of the table.

I think it is premature for NE to say that. We haven't heard anything about what exact evidence LE may have lifted from the duct tape. If it can't be linked to KC, then we have a problem, but if it can, she is going to be convicted, in my opinion.

Daniel H. was on Nancy Grace last night and that is not what he said about this case.  He said that George was a broken man and who wouldn't be after having your GD found and knowing that the evidence the police have against his daughter would make anyone be broken.  He thanked Nancy for helping him cope when his wife was murdered and he thinks George needs this kind of help also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: January 24, 2009, 12:12:38 PM »

Brandi,

I understand an occasional late night visit in preparation for a court appearance the next day, of course. But if you look at the log, that is not the case here.

And, welcome, glad you came out to post. I am honored you came out to post to my comment!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: January 24, 2009, 12:15:17 PM »

Thanks, that doesn't make sense, you would think that they would at least try to get the person help.

Agree.  They can throw you in the slammer for a few years against your will, but they can't commit you to an institution for help.  Our great judicial system. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.