April 26, 2024, 07:23:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302569 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1460 on: January 24, 2009, 12:30:08 PM »

Right, Quiet Monkey! If you don't get a response to a post, and you really want one, just post again and I would suggest mentioning that this is your second attempt. Most monkeys would pick up that you might feel ignored if you mention it, and we're a kind bunch. Nobody likes it if they are aware someone feels ignored.

After new posters are here for a while, they learn to rattle the cage if necessary, and don't take offense if they have to do it. My biceps are in great shape because of it!! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: January 24, 2009, 12:30:33 PM »

HI AND WELCOME STEPHERSMBUCK
AND ANY OTHER NEW MONKEYS I'VE MISSED!

I second that! QM  
P.S. Nice LARGE print G.O.!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: January 24, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Casey Anthony Visitation Log.

I found it odd for Baez to be visiting Casey from 10:27 to 11:49 at night at the jail.

But seems it is not uncommon, in her case.

Brandi,

My father was an attorney an would on a rare occation visit someone in prison at late hours. It was usually because they had just been arrested or to prepare them for an upcoming court apperence. I do want to add that I think it is extremly unusual for an attorney to spend as much time with a client as Biaz has..

Oh, I am a new monkey but have been reading since the begining. I thought it was time to come out and say hi!

Good morning/afternoon steph, and welcome to the cage...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: January 24, 2009, 12:33:13 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Casey Anthony Visitation Log.

I found it odd for Baez to be visiting Casey from 10:27 to 11:49 at night at the jail.

But seems it is not uncommon, in her case.

Brandi,

My father was an attorney an would on a rare occation visit someone in prison at late hours. It was usually because they had just been arrested or to prepare them for an upcoming court apperence. I do want to add that I think it is extremly unusual for an attorney to spend as much time with a client as Biaz has..

Oh, I am a new monkey but have been reading since the begining. I thought it was time to come out and say hi!

I was going to question this when Brandi first posted the above and didn't, but now I just can't resist.   Does anyone know if, when Bozo and KC are alone at the jailhouse, they are in a large room, out in the open...Or, is it like what you sometimes see on TV, where they're in a small private room?  I've also wondered since Bozo was given permission to bring his computer when he visits KC, if he's allowing KC to spend time doing her whatever thing on his computer.
No internet access.  If internet surfing is what you are thinking. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1464 on: January 24, 2009, 12:33:16 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1465 on: January 24, 2009, 12:33:59 PM »

It may just be me, but when people post using huge font, often in color, I tend to skip lightly over those posts or skip them entirely if I am like 20 pages behind, trying to catch up. Often they hurt my eyes. Again, that may just be me. Thought I'd share that Wink Not telling you how to post at all. Just telling you my habits here.

I tend to skip over really long posts - but that's because I have the attention span of a gnat.

I am guilty of that too BT. I try hard not to make them too long. I thought the larger type would make it stand out more, and easier to read. But I'm a bad monkey sometimes in that I am guilty of doing some of the same things I complain about others doing (mainly not replying to posts, or skipping over posts). For that I apologize to all monkeys!! On the same token though, I DO understand why posts get passed over sometimes. Not for the fact that monkeys are purposely ignoring you, but because we all have different reasons for skipping over certain posts. That's also why if I get no reply or response of any kind, and it's important enough to me, I'll just repost it! That's what I tell other monkeys to do too if a post gets no reply. It usually does the trick! But, I know all the monkeys here are kind and don't purposely ignore other monkeys, it just feels that way sometimes, but it's not true!!

I agree QM. A lot of people are in a similar situation to mine, I think. What with working full time and having household chores to do as well, I sometimes don't have a lot of time to catch up on what's been posted. Most of the time I read what others have said, either nod or shake my head, and move on. It doesn't mean I don't notice or agree, it just means I'm trying to fit in as much reading as possible in the time I have. I've been posting/reading at SM since June 2005, and feeling ignored sometimes has been a problem for most posters. We just have to keep telling ourselves that others really do see what we post, even if it isn't always acknowledged.

true. in my case i miss some posts because im such a slow and lousy typist. by the time im done 2 or 3 may have gone by. i r a spaz.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: January 24, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »

I find it hard to fully have a lot of sympathy for George or Cindy.  But I still wouldn't want to be in their shoes.  I do honestly believe I would not have done the things they have done but I guess for them hindsight is 20/20.  Reality has set in for them and it is never-ending.  Day-in, Day-out they are having to live this nightmare.  I think there are degrees to depression you go through.  The 1st for them was She Is Missing, 2nd she is found, 3rd your daughter most likely did this, now the trial.  I think back on burying my mother and my father and how sad and despondent I was just dreading that final good-bye to them and then the day of their funerals saying good-bye.  I slipped a picture of my son in the casket of both my parents because they loved my son so much and he was their baby GS out of 55 Grandchildren.  There were 11 of us children and most all of us did slip in pictures of our children in the casket because my parents loved them so much.  George has come to this point sooner than Cindy has and a final good-bye is no where in sight and I firmly believe until they say their final good-byes and face that much dreaded funeral this will go on and on for them.  I can understand Georges feelings and it has to be overwhelming to know your GD's remains set in a box and you cannot show her respect.  Closure on this front is never-ending as KC has seen fit to let Jose call the shots on Caylee's remains. 

I guess what I am saying in all this madness Caylee has been lost.  She is a pone in this game.  Not having a funeral and final goodbye can only make you break apart.  George has come to this point sooner than Cindy or Lee.  It doesn't make him innocent of all the things he has done to cover for his daughter but it does make him human.  This is not going to be real to them until her body is released for a proper burial.  It will only get worse.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1467 on: January 24, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.
Thank you Sdb for posting this.  I found it very informative given the latest info within the doc dump.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1468 on: January 24, 2009, 12:35:22 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: January 24, 2009, 12:36:14 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM
The thought crossed my mind that maybe it was about the accusations she made about Lee and her father. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: January 24, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »

Kind of thinking outloud here...
I try to remember that we're only seeing what the media allows us to see here. I try to put myself in George & Cindy's shoes, and I think that denial is a terribly strong thing. I think what happened here is that Casey gave them this kidnapping story and they wanted so, so desperately to believe it. Can you *imagine* that desperation? Sometimes people believe what they want to believe, especially if they are in denial, and I'm going to go ahead and guess that your mind goes into HUGE denial when faced with the possibilities that George and Cindy have been faced with. From the get-go, Casey's mind set was that she was being framed, she was being set up, the police had made up their minds...and I think George & Cindy clung to that because the alternative was unfathomable AT THAT TIME. I do believe that if they covered anything up, it was because they were acting with the thought that Casey was being set up. Call me Pollyanna, but I do not believe that the two of them would deliberately cover up that baby's death. I just don't. If they thought she was alive and kidnapped, they may have covered up things that pointed to Casey IF they thought that she was being set up, and that's my theory on why they did some of the things they did. I think they were flailing and desperate and in some serious, heavy denial.

I think what we've seen over the last few months is reality sinking in with them. Cindy's been keeping her mouth shut more and more (I think her initial defense mechanism was to come out all teeth and claws, and we all know how well THAT worked out for her) and George is just unraveling. Can you imagine being in their position? I can't. Any of us with kids knows that you love them more than anything, even when they screw up. Casey is so far beyond screwing up, but don't you think you'd want to desperately believe anything BUT the fact that your own child is capable of something like this?
Reality is settling in for GA and CA. The desperate fog is lifting, they know that Casey is responsible. They aren't going to visit her anymore, they may SAY they're "sticking by her", but actions speak louder than words.

I think if anyone in the family (besides casey) has any real sinister doings in this case, it's Lee. I think he is the dark horse in all of this.

Please understand that I think George and Cindy have screwed up massively. They lost sight of what was important (Caylee), and believed Casey, who obviously has a long resume of lying and manipulating them. The way they handled her obviously sucked, but being bad parents doesn't mean they loved Caylee any less, or that they would knowingly cover up her death. When I look at them or listen to them, whether it be in interviews or in jailhouse tapes, I see two people that are utterly destroyed, and two people with very different coping mechanisms. I think the web of lies that Casey weaved with this whole situation has made it very difficult for anyone close to her to decipher what's truth and what's fiction. You know the adage, if you hear the same lie enough, it starts to become truth.

I dunno. Like I said, just my two cents. I try to find compassion in situations that might not call for it, and I have a lot of compassion for George and Cindy even though they might not deserve some of it. I have none for Casey, none whatsoever. And if it comes out that George and Cindy knowingly impeded the investigation, I'll gladly eat crow, but I think the Casey kool-aid is finally wearing off with the two of them.

i agree with you emnic, i think you should post more often! And Hudsunn, are you sure you don't work in the "psych" field?! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1471 on: January 24, 2009, 12:36:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Anthony Motel Room Contained Empty Pill Bottles
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 10:43 am EST January 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony's granddaughter was murdered and detectives say his daughter did it. It appears it was all too much for the 57-year-old man to take.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.

(snipped)

Klass, if that's true, it appears this was no fake attempt to commit suicide, but the real thing.

Doctors determined George needed to be hospitalized, but people who talked to him at the hotel, even police, said he seemed almost at ease Thursday night.
LE comments would dispute that maybe but regardless whether it was a fake attempt or not,I hope George will come to his senses and tell all that he knows......everything that he knows about the death of sweet little Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: January 24, 2009, 12:36:45 PM »

Hey BTGirl!!!!!  haven't seen you in a while, not many of the old gang still around

Regrets, I've had a few......
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: January 24, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »

Hi Peanut, here is a list of Sociopathic traits. i do believe there are instances where GA could be applied to each one. I don't believe there is enough info to compare him to Casey but the tendencies are there and i can see why she is, like she is! I'm just not sure about George. 

Sociopaths are very egocentric individuals that lack a sense of personal responsibility and morality. They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars. Sociopaths are usually unable to sustain relationships and have a total lack of remorse for their actions. The sociopath may also be very prone to aggressive, hostile, and sometimes violent behavior. This aggression may or may not lead to criminal behavior and often takes the form of domestic violence. Along with these other actions, sociopaths often engage in self-destructive behavior such as alcoholism or addiction to drugs. This, of course, usually worsens many aspects of the sociopathic behavior. Despite these previous symptoms, the sociopath may be an excellent actor, always appearing charming, calm, and collected. They usually have a normal or above normal intelligence level and good verbal fluency. It is these qualities that sometimes place the sociopath in leadership positions within their social groups and often make it hard to spot their "black side".

Scary in that it fits well over half the US population! And we are taught to go " after the brass ring" regardless of morals or ethics.... and we use booze to get over feeling bad about it...YIKES 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1474 on: January 24, 2009, 12:37:43 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM
The thought crossed my mind that maybe it was about the accusations she made about Lee and her father. 
  I didn't think of that.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: January 24, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »

Judge's Order

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: January 24, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »

Just want to throw something out there: Cindy's behavior through this ENTIRE ordeal with Caylee and Casey has been, to me, extremely ODD.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: January 24, 2009, 12:40:15 PM »

Hey BTGirl!!!!!  haven't seen you in a while, not many of the old gang still around

Hi JuJu! It's good to see our Special Monkey again. 

I Stand With The Girl
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1478 on: January 24, 2009, 12:40:37 PM »

Hi Peanut, here is a list of Sociopathic traits. i do believe there are instances where GA could be applied to each one. I don't believe there is enough info to compare him to Casey but the tendencies are there and i can see why she is, like she is! I'm just not sure about George. 

Sociopaths are very egocentric individuals that lack a sense of personal responsibility and morality. They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars. Sociopaths are usually unable to sustain relationships and have a total lack of remorse for their actions. The sociopath may also be very prone to aggressive, hostile, and sometimes violent behavior. This aggression may or may not lead to criminal behavior and often takes the form of domestic violence. Along with these other actions, sociopaths often engage in self-destructive behavior such as alcoholism or addiction to drugs. This, of course, usually worsens many aspects of the sociopathic behavior. Despite these previous symptoms, the sociopath may be an excellent actor, always appearing charming, calm, and collected. They usually have a normal or above normal intelligence level and good verbal fluency. It is these qualities that sometimes place the sociopath in leadership positions within their social groups and often make it hard to spot their "black side".

Scary in that it fits well over half the US population! And we are taught to go " after the brass ring" regardless of morals or ethics.... and we use booze to get over feeling bad about it...YIKES 

well ya its a very broad definition. if youve ever met one tho, i guarantee youll never forget it.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1479 on: January 24, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

Naaaaa,Casey will not be going free anywhere.In Laci Peterson's case they could not determine how she died either but look at scott peterscum.....waiting to fry on death row.I am surprised that Daniel Horowitz would say this though.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.