April 19, 2024, 08:12:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302220 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: January 24, 2009, 12:54:26 PM »

As to george...i don't think it's possible to ever recover from something like this....

WE HAVE NOT HEARD A PEEP OUT OF LA......did he fall off the face of the earth?

Last I heard he moved back home with his parents. Everytime I see a picture of their house, his Mustang is parked on the grassy area between the curb and the sidewalk.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: January 24, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »

O/T.. sorry mods 

My sons and I are moving into our various apts this weekend and next week, so I'm all packed and ready to roll.  Some are still packing, some are trying not to.  I've got boxes stacked up around my ears.      

I'll be in and out of here, depending on what needs to be done next.  My youngest is already hauling boxes out of here and taking them over.  He's staring at my computer as if ready to pounce on it, and I'm glaring at him, daring him to unplug it.     It's definitely THE last thing that gets unplugged and moved over, and the first thing that will get plugged in. 

Just saying.. if I'm not in for awhile, am not ignoring anyone, k?  And when the computer finally gets unplugged <sob!> sometime in the next few days, am not sure how many days we'll have before getting cable reconnected over there.  For sure before we get food in the fridge because it's a basic necessity of life.     Just letting y'all know what's going on in case you don't see me for awhile. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1502 on: January 24, 2009, 12:56:44 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: January 24, 2009, 12:57:21 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.

From what I've been told in years past, yes in some states it is a crime to attempt suicide and they send you to jail.  That never made sense to me because if they (?) consider it a crime, it's only a crime against oneself, so where is the crime?  Again, though, that's a state-by-state thing.  Probably has changed a lot over the years.
Thanks, that doesn't make sense, you would think that they would at least try to get the person help.

Good morning, monkeys.  Is it safe here today?  I debated not coming back after some things here yesterday disturbed me.  I thought I'd give it one more try while the cage is kinda slow.

I think suicide attempts generally are illegal, but I don't know how strongly LE pursues charges.  The person I knew who attempted it (and failed, thank God) in Colorado could have gotten in trouble, but nothing was ever done.  They just might not have been able to prove it wasn't an accidental overdose.

Since the whole situation with George is so fuzzy, I'd be really surprised if LE pursued charges for him.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1504 on: January 24, 2009, 12:57:28 PM »

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.
I absolutely love what you just said there BT.
In the Adji Desir case some had questioned "whats up with the family?", and I found myself taking a defensive stance, not  rude one, but a little defensive.  I do not know the family as great friends, I have only spent 2 days myself with them on a personal level, and I got a true genuine feeling of guilt from the grandmother for letting him out alone, sadness and worriedness from all of them, and an overwhelming amount of gratitude for all the help they were receiving.  I was relieved when LE cleared them.
I am justing saying, had I not been there with them and met with them talked to them...I would have been on the board thinking "what is up with the family?" just like my fellow monkeys.  Its all in your perspective, and sometimes you have to take a step back and look at the big picture.  We are all humanbeings, even Casey as much as I dispise her.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: January 24, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »

can we copy & paste a reference to what post we are replying to instead of these war & peace quote stacks?

Regrets, I've had a few......
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: January 24, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

hellooo dulce!

Sorry to barge in but I love these guys:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: January 24, 2009, 12:58:23 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.

My sister who lived in Port St lucie tried to commit sucide 3 times the last time killed her. To my knowledge no crime report was file. The first time she tried to commit sucide we were not mad or angry at her only concern , worried , very upset and we wanted her to get away from the violent situation she was in but she never did always found excuses not to leave and get a divorce... I can't understand if this was George's first time to try to commit suicide or was contemplating suicide why Sin-dy would be mad... 
I am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you ..I still cry on how much I miss her but after careful thinking and not being selfish she is in better hands now..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1508 on: January 24, 2009, 12:58:34 PM »

O/T.. sorry mods 

My sons and I are moving into our various apts this weekend and next week, so I'm all packed and ready to roll.  Some are still packing, some are trying not to.  I've got boxes stacked up around my ears.      

I'll be in and out of here, depending on what needs to be done next.  My youngest is already hauling boxes out of here and taking them over.  He's staring at my computer as if ready to pounce on it, and I'm glaring at him, daring him to unplug it.     It's definitely THE last thing that gets unplugged and moved over, and the first thing that will get plugged in. 

Just saying.. if I'm not in for awhile, am not ignoring anyone, k?  And when the computer finally gets unplugged <sob!> sometime in the next few days, am not sure how many days we'll have before getting cable reconnected over there.  For sure before we get food in the fridge because it's a basic necessity of life.     Just letting y'all know what's going on in case you don't see me for awhile. 

Try not to work too hard, and I hope once you get settled you can relax and enjoy your new place.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1509 on: January 24, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »

hellooo dulce!
Hello there Peanut!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1510 on: January 24, 2009, 12:59:47 PM »

From what I've been told in years past, yes in some states it is a crime to attempt suicide and they send you to jail.  That never made sense to me because if they (?) consider it a crime, it's only a crime against oneself, so where is the crime?  Again, though, that's a state-by-state thing.  Probably has changed a lot over the years.
Thanks, that doesn't make sense, you would think that they would at least try to get the person help.

Good morning, monkeys.  Is it safe here today?  I debated not coming back after some things here yesterday disturbed me.  I thought I'd give it one more try while the cage is kinda slow.

I think suicide attempts generally are illegal, but I don't know how strongly LE pursues charges.  The person I knew who attempted it (and failed, thank God) in Colorado could have gotten in trouble, but nothing was ever done.  They just might not have been able to prove it wasn't an accidental overdose.

Since the whole situation with George is so fuzzy, I'd be really surprised if LE pursued charges for him.

morning! at your own risk, old posts are being bumped up.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: January 24, 2009, 01:00:05 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/

stephersmbucks
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: January 24, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »

My sister who lived in Port St lucie tried to commit sucide 3 times the last time killed her. To my knowledge no crime report was file. The first time she tried to commit sucide we were not mad or angry at her only concern , worried , very upset and we wanted her to get away from the violent situation she was in but she never did always found excuses not to leave and get a divorce... I can't understand if this was George's first time to try to commit suicide or was contemplating suicide why Sin-dy would be mad... 

My brother committed suicide a few years back after many threats and attempts. Not once were we ever mad at him. We tried to help. If anything we were mad at ourselves for not being able to do more to help. This is especially true for my parents since he killed himself with a shotgun in front of them. My father, who was an attorney, said many times he lost the most imporant arguement of his life...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: January 24, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

LP LIVE CHAT

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live

You will be able to listen to him live on Sunday JAN 25TH.

7PM PST - 9PM CST - 10PM EST

Leonard will be answering question about the Casey Anthony case.

GET YOUR QUESTIONS READY!!!!!!

If anyone happens to participate in this  please ask one question for me.

"Leonard.... Why do you NOT just and go back to bounty hunting? "
TIA

Oh  & hey Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: January 24, 2009, 01:01:21 PM »

O/T.. sorry mods 

Thanks Wyks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: January 24, 2009, 01:02:25 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

LP LIVE CHAT

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live

You will be able to listen to him live on Sunday JAN 25TH.

7PM PST - 9PM CST - 10PM EST

Leonard will be answering question about the Casey Anthony case.

GET YOUR QUESTIONS READY!!!!!!

If anyone happens to participate in this  please ask one question for me.

"Leonard.... Why do you NOT just and go back to bounty hunting? "
TIA

Oh  & hey Monkeys

Oldfart    My guess is Leonard has found this case has gotten him alot of attention and exposure. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1516 on: January 24, 2009, 01:02:58 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I really wish you would not leave, I enjoy your posts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: January 24, 2009, 01:03:23 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

.... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1518 on: January 24, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »

can we copy & paste a reference to what post we are replying to instead of these war & peace quote stacks?

War and Peace... never read the book but heard it makes a great door stop!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: January 24, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.