March 28, 2024, 02:22:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 300941 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: January 24, 2009, 01:05:23 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.

My sister who lived in Port St lucie tried to commit sucide 3 times the last time killed her. To my knowledge no crime report was file. The first time she tried to commit sucide we were not mad or angry at her only concern , worried , very upset and we wanted her to get away from the violent situation she was in but she never did always found excuses not to leave and get a divorce... I can't understand if this was George's first time to try to commit suicide or was contemplating suicide why Sin-dy would be mad... 

My brother committed suicide a few years back after many threats and attempts. Not once were we ever mad at him. We tried to help. If anything we were mad at ourselves for not being able to do more to help. This is especially true for my parents since he killed himself with a shotgun in front of them. My father, who was an attorney, said many times he lost the most imporant arguement of his life...

I am so sorry for your loss and I know what its like to try to get some one you dearly love

to get help.. I will say a prayer for your brother..
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: January 24, 2009, 01:06:25 PM »

hey Old Fart, how are ya?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1522 on: January 24, 2009, 01:06:30 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/
Great find Klaas!
Why would DCF still be persuing Casey?  We need to know what is in those unreleased interviews of Casey's friends for sure.  I wonder if DCF has the unreleased party photos of Caylee that we have in the past heard about??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1523 on: January 24, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.

My sister who lived in Port St lucie tried to commit sucide 3 times the last time killed her. To my knowledge no crime report was file. The first time she tried to commit sucide we were not mad or angry at her only concern , worried , very upset and we wanted her to get away from the violent situation she was in but she never did always found excuses not to leave and get a divorce... I can't understand if this was George's first time to try to commit suicide or was contemplating suicide why Sin-dy would be mad... 

My brother committed suicide a few years back after many threats and attempts. Not once were we ever mad at him. We tried to help. If anything we were mad at ourselves for not being able to do more to help. This is especially true for my parents since he killed himself with a shotgun in front of them. My father, who was an attorney, said many times he lost the most imporant arguement of his life...

I am very sorry. I was reading on another forum with the same situation you and your family were in, some were saying they were never mad, and others were saying how mad they were. I imagine it depends on the situation and family. Very sad.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: January 24, 2009, 01:07:18 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Karma, please stay!

I love reading your posts!

Alas, I do feel your pain, though.

Please stay.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: January 24, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

I appreciate your input, so please don't think otherwise. I'm actually sick of hearing about the stunt or suicide attempt or whatever anyone wants to call it. As far as I'm concerned the members of that appalling family have received way too much attention and with this being the case, maybe the opportunity to continue to profit off the death of a precious child. I have watched them do this for six months and fear there is so much more to come. What we need is more discovery released that helps seal the fate of a cold blooded murderess.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1526 on: January 24, 2009, 01:07:57 PM »

If anyone happens to participate in this  please ask one question for me.

"Leonard.... Why do you NOT just and go back to bounty hunting? "
TIA

Oh  & hey Monkeys

LP has said in the past its about vengance for him.  I personally think he is trying to get every last dimes worth of his money he lost over her lies.  IMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1527 on: January 24, 2009, 01:09:11 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: January 24, 2009, 01:11:40 PM »

O/T.. sorry mods 

My sons and I are moving into our various apts this weekend and next week, so I'm all packed and ready to roll.  Some are still packing, some are trying not to.  I've got boxes stacked up around my ears.      

I'll be in and out of here, depending on what needs to be done next.  My youngest is already hauling boxes out of here and taking them over.  He's staring at my computer as if ready to pounce on it, and I'm glaring at him, daring him to unplug it.     It's definitely THE last thing that gets unplugged and moved over, and the first thing that will get plugged in. 

Just saying.. if I'm not in for awhile, am not ignoring anyone, k?  And when the computer finally gets unplugged <sob!> sometime in the next few days, am not sure how many days we'll have before getting cable reconnected over there.  For sure before we get food in the fridge because it's a basic necessity of life.     Just letting y'all know what's going on in case you don't see me for awhile. 

thumright       

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: January 24, 2009, 01:11:44 PM »

JuJu

good to see you.

Just hanging around... &  trying to read through the novels

Sorry for being O/T  gang

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: January 24, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »

I am fortunate.  I have not known anybody who took his/her own life.

However ... my brother shared with me that seven years ago when he was about to lose his wonderful family due to his addiction to alchohol ... he knew he had to made immediate steps to change because his life without his wife and sons would not be worthwhile.  His words ... "I would have checked out".

I am please to announce that my brother through the support of AA has not had a drop of alcohol in seven years.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1531 on: January 24, 2009, 01:12:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Casey Anthony Visitation Log.

I found it odd for Baez to be visiting Casey from 10:27 to 11:49 at night at the jail.

But seems it is not uncommon, in her case.

Brandi,

My father was an attorney an would on a rare occation visit someone in prison at late hours. It was usually because they had just been arrested or to prepare them for an upcoming court apperence. I do want to add that I think it is extremly unusual for an attorney to spend as much time with a client as Biaz has..

Oh, I am a new monkey but have been reading since the begining. I thought it was time to come out and say hi!

I was going to question this when Brandi first posted the above and didn't, but now I just can't resist.   Does anyone know if, when Bozo and KC are alone at the jailhouse, they are in a large room, out in the open...Or, is it like what you sometimes see on TV, where they're in a small private room?  I've also wondered since Bozo was given permission to bring his computer when he visits KC, if he's allowing KC to spend time doing her whatever thing on his computer.
Welcome Steph and all new Monkey's.
I have wondered the same thing.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1532 on: January 24, 2009, 01:13:42 PM »

i cant decide whos more annoying, greta or jvm. jvms voice and hair bug me no end but greta looks like shes had her face pilled to tight and she sounds like shes talking thru a mouthful of rocks.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: January 24, 2009, 01:14:11 PM »

Peanut,1st off I am not arguing about suicide attempts.I am back reading(which all Monkey's should do)and am commenting from earlier discussions.Sorry if that offends anyone but I do have opinions and what else should I do if I am reading back and want to comment?I mean what would you suggest?Maybe I should just not post at all or at least wait till I read the whole thread then wait for permission to post on"touchy"subjects.Maybe I should just go ahead and have a hissy fit and claim I'm leaving the forum all dramatic like?
Back to reading.........

I understand that you are just reading back and giving your 2 cents worth for what you like or dislike, many of us do it daily when trying to catch up.  People on the current pages are going to comment back though.  Usually I preface my 2 cents with "Catching up here" or "Sorry if this was already mention, but".  Its a board, we write, its what its for.  No need to leave.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1534 on: January 24, 2009, 01:16:23 PM »

Peanut,1st off I am not arguing about suicide attempts.I am back reading(which all Monkey's should do)and am commenting from earlier discussions.Sorry if that offends anyone but I do have opinions and what else should I do if I am reading back and want to comment?I mean what would you suggest?Maybe I should just not post at all or at least wait till I read the whole thread then wait for permission to post on"touchy"subjects.Maybe I should just go ahead and have a hissy fit and claim I'm leaving the forum all dramatic like?
Back to reading.........

I understand that you are just reading back and giving your 2 cents worth for what you like or dislike, many of us do it daily when trying to catch up.  People on the current pages are going to comment back though.  Usually I preface my 2 cents with "Catching up here" or "Sorry if this was already mention, but".  Its a board, we write, its what its for.  No need to leave.

huh...where did those come from? im confused.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: January 24, 2009, 01:17:22 PM »

I am fortunate.  I have not known anybody who took his/her own life.

However ... my brother shared with me that seven years ago when he was about to lose his wonderful family due to his addiction to alchohol ... he knew he had to made immediate steps to change because his life without his wife and sons would not be worthwhile.  His words ... "I would have checked out".

I am please to announce that my brother through the support of AA has not had a drop of alcohol in seven years.

Janet

Glad your brother got the help he desperatly needed...
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: January 24, 2009, 01:17:40 PM »

JuJu

good to see you.

Just hanging around... &  trying to read through the novels

Sorry for being O/T  gang

LMAO....makes it hard to try to get caught up

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: January 24, 2009, 01:18:54 PM »

Back to reading.........

huh...where did those come from? im confused.
Sorry they were copies of Karma's 2 latest posts, in both Karma seemed unhappy.  Wanted to be sure she/he knew I had been reading them and understood they were reading back.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: January 24, 2009, 01:19:08 PM »

I appreciate your input, so please don't think otherwise. I'm actually sick of hearing about the stunt or suicide attempt or whatever anyone wants to call it. As far as I'm concerned the members of that appalling family have received way too much attention and with this being the case, maybe the opportunity to continue to profit off the death of a precious child. I have watched them do this for six months and fear there is so much more to come. What we need is more discovery released that helps seal the fate of a cold blooded murderess.

First and formost.Good Morning to all Monkey's.Every Monkey's thought's and ideas are just as important as the next regardless of how many post's,and or how long you've been posting!Scared Monkey's is wonderful for that reason.No hidey-holes to run to!We are all a camera with a different lense,which we view the world.No one person thinks alike.That's the wonder of this forum.I've changed my mind on many things,many times.I've said it before and i'll say it again.I don't wish that type of pain and misery upon my worst enemy.I pray that God touches the Anthony family and they drop the lawyer's,invite LE into there home,tell the truth,and start on the path to healing.Until they walk hand-in -hand with Caylee,as well as LE i will not hold any sympathy for them.If they don't come forward with all they know until being forced at trial i will continue to have no sympathy because they do not have JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE first and formost!Again.Every Monkey is as important as the next!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: January 24, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »

As to george...i don't think it's possible to ever recover from something like this....

WE HAVE NOT HEARD A PEEP OUT OF LA......did he fall off the face of the earth?

Last I heard he moved back home with his parents. Everytime I see a picture of their house, his Mustang is parked on the grassy area between the curb and the sidewalk.

Brandi--I keep thinking I see his Mustang too on the webcam pictures, but I thought the car had been either repo'd or turned in (at the end of a lease)?

Let me apologize to you monkeys for not showing up armed with links and specifics most of the time.  I'm still new and am getting up to speed.  My research skills should improve as time goes on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.