April 16, 2024, 10:58:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302020 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: January 24, 2009, 01:20:09 PM »

i cant decide whos more annoying, greta or jvm. jvms voice and hair bug me no end but greta looks like shes had her face pilled to tight and she sounds like shes talking thru a mouthful of rocks.

wow.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1541 on: January 24, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »

I am fortunate.  I have not known anybody who took his/her own life.

However ... my brother shared with me that seven years ago when he was about to lose his wonderful family due to his addiction to alchohol ... he knew he had to made immediate steps to change because his life without his wife and sons would not be worthwhile.  His words ... "I would have checked out".

I am please to announce that my brother through the support of AA has not had a drop of alcohol in seven years.

Janet
Very happy to hear your brother got the help he needed.  Its our problems that help to shape us as well as the good times. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: January 24, 2009, 01:21:03 PM »

hey Old Fart, how are ya?

JuJu

good to see you.

Just hanging around... &  trying to read through the novels

Sorry for being O/T  gang

LMAO....makes it hard to try to get caught up

Aint that the truth!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: January 24, 2009, 01:21:20 PM »

are there new webcam links?

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: January 24, 2009, 01:22:29 PM »

JuJu

good to see you.

Aint that the truth!!!!
Hey CUBBEE my friend!

"God dont like ugly"
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1545 on: January 24, 2009, 01:22:39 PM »

Peanut,1st off I am not arguing about suicide attempts.I am back reading(which all Monkey's should do)and am commenting from earlier discussions.Sorry if that offends anyone but I do have opinions and what else should I do if I am reading back and want to comment?I mean what would you suggest?Maybe I should just not post at all or at least wait till I read the whole thread then wait for permission to post on"touchy"subjects.Maybe I should just go ahead and have a hissy fit and claim I'm leaving the forum all dramatic like?
Back to reading.........

OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I understand that you are just reading back and giving your 2 cents worth for what you like or dislike, many of us do it daily when trying to catch up.  People on the current pages are going to comment back though.  Usually I preface my 2 cents with "Catching up here" or "Sorry if this was already mention, but".  Its a board, we write, its what its for.  No need to leave.

huh...where did those come from? im confused.
Sorry they were copies of Karma's 2 latest posts, in both Karma seemed unhappy.  Wanted to be sure she/he knew I had been reading them and understood they were reading back.

oh ok, gotcha. i hadnt seen the first one and didnt know exactly what was being referred to.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: January 24, 2009, 01:23:00 PM »

I think I will take a break!

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1547 on: January 24, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

Naaaaa,Casey will not be going free anywhere.In Laci Peterson's case they could not determine how she died either but look at scott peterscum.....waiting to fry on death row.I am surprised that Daniel Horowitz would say this though.

I agree, it's just a totally rediculous thing to say, especially being the trial hasn't started yet. What proof does he have that they botched the case? Please, tell me where?? It's not to say they are perfect, but as far as I see they've done a great job. Lets  let the trial start and see what comes out in court before we pass judgement on LE. I just don't believe what that defense atty said, it's just a totally utterly rediculous thing to say. Am I wrong?
I agree,someone(I'm sorry,I forget who)posted earlier that they watched this show and that is not what Daniel had said.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: January 24, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

i cant decide whos more annoying, greta or jvm. jvms voice and hair bug me no end but greta looks like shes had her face pilled to tight and she sounds like shes talking thru a mouthful of rocks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: January 24, 2009, 01:24:16 PM »

As to george...i don't think it's possible to ever recover from something like this....

WE HAVE NOT HEARD A PEEP OUT OF LA......did he fall off the face of the earth?

Last I heard he moved back home with his parents. Everytime I see a picture of their house, his Mustang is parked on the grassy area between the curb and the sidewalk.

Brandi--I keep thinking I see his Mustang too on the webcam pictures, but I thought the car had been either repo'd or turned in (at the end of a lease)?

Let me apologize to you monkeys for not showing up armed with links and specifics most of the time.  I'm still new and am getting up to speed.  My research skills should improve as time goes on.

There was some speculation on this forum a while ago that his Mustang had been repossessed, but that was just that. Speculation. I don't think it was ever confirmed. And I don't think it was ever repossessed.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: January 24, 2009, 01:24:38 PM »

As to george...i don't think it's possible to ever recover from something like this....

WE HAVE NOT HEARD A PEEP OUT OF LA......did he fall off the face of the earth?

Last I heard he moved back home with his parents. Everytime I see a picture of their house, his Mustang is parked on the grassy area between the curb and the sidewalk.

Brandi--I keep thinking I see his Mustang too on the webcam pictures, but I thought the car had been either repo'd or turned in (at the end of a lease)?

Let me apologize to you monkeys for not showing up armed with links and specifics most of the time.  I'm still new and am getting up to speed.  My research skills should improve as time goes on.
I recall seeing his mustange in recent photos and video as well.  I do not remember the car being repo'd, I just thought that monkeys had found that the car was in Cindy's name.

Blurry, just because you show up "unarmed" does not mean your posts are still not important.  Heck, half the time I post and then scurry away to find my back up...if its even there.  Most of the time though, Klaas beats me to it.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »

HEY CUBBEE!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:34 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/
Great find Klaas!
Why would DCF still be persuing Casey?  We need to know what is in those unreleased interviews of Casey's friends for sure.  I wonder if DCF has the unreleased party photos of Caylee that we have in the past heard about??
Why would DCF be interviewing anyone concerning a deceased child?  When they interviewed KC before, Caylee was still considered missing.  Aren't they supposed to protect living children?  Anything that happened to Caylee is now for LE to investigate isn't it? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »

JuJu

good to see you.

Aint that the truth!!!!
Hey CUBBEE my friend!

Hey NIKKI!!! It seems I have ALOT of reading to do....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1554 on: January 24, 2009, 01:26:14 PM »

With what happened to George the other night, it makes Casey even more evil, now people are saying, poor George he attempted to take his life over what his daughter has all done, maybe that is why Cindy is mad at George.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: January 24, 2009, 01:26:15 PM »

I am fortunate.  I have not known anybody who took his/her own life.

However ... my brother shared with me that seven years ago when he was about to lose his wonderful family due to his addiction to alchohol ... he knew he had to made immediate steps to change because his life without his wife and sons would not be worthwhile.  His words ... "I would have checked out".

I am please to announce that my brother through the support of AA has not had a drop of alcohol in seven years.

Janet

Glad your brother got the help he desperatly needed...

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: January 24, 2009, 01:26:29 PM »

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

I agree.     *sigh*
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: January 24, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »

wow.
?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: January 24, 2009, 01:26:43 PM »

HEY CUBBEE!!!

Hey JuJu.... I feel your pain! Do you by any chance have a link to the new docs that does not make your eyes bleed? TYIA

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1559 on: January 24, 2009, 01:27:56 PM »

Janet

Janet - not sure that anyone thinks GA is getting a free pass, or that he is not complicit in this entire affair somehow.  I think what some monkeys are trying to say is that they feel GA's pain.  Could he have done things differently?  Most definelty.  But his deep pain is still there, it is slowly tearing him apart, and to acknowledge it is only cofirming that he is a human being just like the rest of us. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.