April 26, 2024, 02:05:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302552 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: January 24, 2009, 01:27:56 PM »

are there new webcam links?

This one was active yesterday: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam4.html

It appears it is stuck on a frame from yesterday right now. Not live.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1561 on: January 24, 2009, 01:28:05 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/
Great find Klaas!
Why would DCF still be persuing Casey?  We need to know what is in those unreleased interviews of Casey's friends for sure.  I wonder if DCF has the unreleased party photos of Caylee that we have in the past heard about??
Why would DCF be interviewing anyone concerning a deceased child?  When they interviewed KC before, Caylee was still considered missing.  Aren't they supposed to protect living children?  Anything that happened to Caylee is now for LE to investigate isn't it? 
I thought the same thing as you Today.  I am confused and trying to figure out what their need for interviewing her would be.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: January 24, 2009, 01:28:58 PM »

I think I will take a break!

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

I think you're going to have a bagel and cream cheese!I do agree with you Janet.They all have been less then helpful with LE.I believe the way one acts when something like this occurs is Mark Klass.You embrace LE.PERIOD.You invite them into your home for any,and everything they want or need!You tell them everything without having to be subpeoned.If you don't cooperate with LE 110%.Something is not right!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1563 on: January 24, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »

With what happened to George the other night, it makes Casey even more evil, now people are saying, poor George he attempted to take his life over what his daughter has all done, maybe that is why Cindy is mad at George.
I thought the same thing NRCG.  When many have thought it a ploy for sympathy, I kept thinkin "how would this help Casey?  It wouldn't she just looks worse!".  I do not know.  I have just decided to wait and see what the actual documents show in regards to this whole thing given none of the media outlets can seem to agree on what happened.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1564 on: January 24, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »

i cant decide whos more annoying, greta or jvm. jvms voice and hair bug me no end but greta looks like shes had her face pilled to tight and she sounds like shes talking thru a mouthful of rocks.

wow.
?

goodness i better stop multi tasking im missing everything.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: January 24, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

I agree.     *sigh*

I agree also!

And I am taking a break as well. But just because I have things I should be doing IRL.

Be back later today, I am sure Wink

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1566 on: January 24, 2009, 01:31:46 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I really wish you would not leave, I enjoy your posts.
Thank you NoRose,I'm not leaving....I'm much too stubborn for that. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: January 24, 2009, 01:32:07 PM »

Janet

+++++

I think you're going to have a bagel and cream cheese!I do agree with you Janet.They all have been less then helpful with LE.I believe the way one acts when something like this occurs is Mark Klass.You embrace LE.PERIOD.You invite them into your home for any,and everything they want or need!You tell them everything without having to be subpeoned.If you don't cooperate with LE 110%.Something is not right!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...

FAMILY TENSION

Wow.I must still be a little banana's from last night.Sorry i must it up so bad!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: January 24, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »

If anyone happens to participate in this  please ask one question for me.

"Leonard.... Why do you NOT just and go back to bounty hunting? "
TIA

Oh  & hey Monkeys

LP has said in the past its about vengeance for him.  I personally think he is trying to get every last dimes worth of his money he lost over her lies.  IMO
I hear what you are saying about getting his money worth in vengeance, but I am curious.  A lot of people think that LP is making money.  My question is how is he doing this?  We know that to get paid for an interview it needs to be disguised as a licensing fee.  LP doesn't  have anything to license.  Regarding the forum that they had, it can be proven with simple math that they didn't make any big bucks, the BS website was just wrong.  LP is 69 years old, I'm sure he's not looking to build a law practice off the publicity and I doubt that he will run for public office again.  As far as this bounty hunting business, it is already successful (he did come up with $50,000 cash).  So were is he making money? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: January 24, 2009, 01:33:16 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Karma, you have been here too long to be run off..... good to see you!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: January 24, 2009, 01:33:28 PM »

Janet

Janet - not sure that anyone thinks GA is getting a free pass, or that he is not complicit in this entire affair somehow.  I think what some monkeys are trying to say is that they feel GA's pain.  Could he have done things differently?  Most definelty.  But his deep pain is still there, it is slowly tearing him apart, and to acknowledge it is only cofirming that he is a human being just like the rest of us. 

Cindy and Lee are likely going through the same turmoil  ... the same pain.  Caylee Marie was Cindy's granddaughter.  Caylee Marie was Lee's neice.  Will it take a suicide attempt to stop the cruel speculating against them ... cruel speculating that does not have credible backup?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1571 on: January 24, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »

O/T.. sorry mods 

My sons and I are moving into our various apts this weekend and next week, so I'm all packed and ready to roll.  Some are still packing, some are trying not to.  I've got boxes stacked up around my ears.      

I'll be in and out of here, depending on what needs to be done next.  My youngest is already hauling boxes out of here and taking them over.  He's staring at my computer as if ready to pounce on it, and I'm glaring at him, daring him to unplug it.     It's definitely THE last thing that gets unplugged and moved over, and the first thing that will get plugged in. 

Just saying.. if I'm not in for awhile, am not ignoring anyone, k?  And when the computer finally gets unplugged <sob!> sometime in the next few days, am not sure how many days we'll have before getting cable reconnected over there.  For sure before we get food in the fridge because it's a basic necessity of life.     Just letting y'all know what's going on in case you don't see me for awhile. 

Don't be gone long, Wyks!!! You will be missed!!! If you need someone to hold your banana while you load boxes, I've got a free hand!!

Karma? Stay put, please. You've been here a long time and seen and contributed a lot on both Natalee's and this thread. It's just an edgy time.  Recent events in the case have hit a very raw personal nerve for a lot of people, and between the spectacle of Casey and the tragedy of what happened to Caylee, it's a very emotionally draining case. Throw in maddening Cindy, and I, for one, think that generally the posters here have been remarkably civil and caring toward each other. Just wanted to say that I'm glad you are here. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: January 24, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »

Janet

+++++

FAMILY TENSION

Wow.I must still be a little banana's from last night.Sorry i must it up so bad!

I did it again.Oh lord have mercy!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1573 on: January 24, 2009, 01:34:56 PM »

With what happened to George the other night, it makes Casey even more evil, now people are saying, poor George he attempted to take his life over what his daughter has all done, maybe that is why Cindy is mad at George.
I thought the same thing NRCG.  When many have thought it a ploy for sympathy, I kept thinkin "how would this help Casey?  It wouldn't she just looks worse!".  I do not know.  I have just decided to wait and see what the actual documents show in regards to this whole thing given none of the media outlets can seem to agree on what happened.
Me too, I am waiting to see how this plays out, I was extremely upset yesterday when I woke up and was pages behind, and read George was dead, and then when it was confirmed he wasn't I was very relieved. I just don't know what to think, so I will wait.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1574 on: January 24, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »

I wonder what it is about GA that he can't keep a job and support his family.  (Just thinking outloud).

My boyfriend and I were wondering this yesterday.  George was just starting a new job when Caylee disappeared.  I wondered if part of Casey's desire to get rid of Caylee came from the fact that George was going back to work and she'd have no "real" babysitter.  Now, for some reason, he is interviewing for new jobs?  And on the day of the interview he comes up missing?  Sounds like somebody can't stand the idea of work.

Remember when George talked about the last day he supposedly saw Caylee and he claims to remember it because "a show that comes on Food Network from 12-1pm everyday was on and I never miss it!" In my opinion, someone who "never misses" the Food Networks programming Mon-Fri 12-1pm should probably revise their priority list.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1575 on: January 24, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »

Karma, please stay!

I love reading your posts!

Alas, I do feel your pain, though.

Please stay.
Thanks Brandi
As I said,I'm not leaving....I'm much too opinionated and stubborn for that besides,I've been reading at ScaredMonkey's since Natalee disappeared.I like it here,it's a fantastic forum.If I didn't think that I wouldn't be here.
Back to reading......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1576 on: January 24, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »

That's good, when I get upset reading different things I go and do housework or whatever and then jump back on to see what is happening.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: January 24, 2009, 01:36:46 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom on Today at 12:23:00 PM

Janet

I agree with you completely. One of their more despicable acts was in claiming sightings of Caylee by using pictures of innocent children. Unforgivable!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: January 24, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

Janet

Janet - not sure that anyone thinks GA is getting a free pass, or that he is not complicit in this entire affair somehow.  I think what some monkeys are trying to say is that they feel GA's pain.  Could he have done things differently?  Most definitely.  But his deep pain is still there, it is slowly tearing him apart, and to acknowledge it is only confirming that he is a human being just like the rest of us. 
Well put Steel.  All of the A's need to be punished for their crimes of cover up and conspiracy after the fact, along with aiding and abedding a criminal......they did not murder Caylee, but their actions have not helped Caylee in any way shape or form.  I still recognize their grief, and wish that GA did not attempt to take his own life though.  That to me does not help Caylee either.
As much as I dislike them all, I keep thinking back to the words spoken by Mr. Grund about how Caylee loved GA and CA.  That breaks my heart, because they still cover up and now have taken actions, like GA has done with his attempt, that do not help her.  I get the grief, I sympathize with that, but that does not mean that I condone any of the A's actions thus far.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1579 on: January 24, 2009, 01:37:10 PM »

Janet

Janet - not sure that anyone thinks GA is getting a free pass, or that he is not complicit in this entire affair somehow.  I think what some monkeys are trying to say is that they feel GA's pain.  Could he have done things differently?  Most definelty.  But his deep pain is still there, it is slowly tearing him apart, and to acknowledge it is only cofirming that he is a human being just like the rest of us. 

Cindy and Lee are likely going through the same turmoil  ... the same pain.  Caylee Marie was Cindy's granddaughter.  Caylee Marie was Lee's neice.  Will it take a suicide attempt to stop the cruel speculating against them ... cruel speculating that does not have credible backup?

Janet

All good points, and I cannot disagree with you.  I do feel sorry for LA and CA because they have lost their niece/granddaugher.  But LA and CA have not shown the emotion of these losses like GA has.  It is easier to relate to GA because he is mostly acting like he lost something in this whole mess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.