April 25, 2024, 10:30:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302540 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:03 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

Turbo, do you have the link for this?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:04 PM »

This photo upsets me 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:20 PM »

Channel 2's article on their website says the suicide note was 8 pages, channel 6's article says it was 3 pages, and somewhere else it was reported as 5 pages.

Just an example of why we have to be careful believing things we read and hear from the media when a story is new.

Frustrating, I say.

AMEN TO THAT.

VERY good point. How about this: it was 0 pages. And he took no pills at all, but just flushed his meds down the toilet and drank 2 beers to seem chemically altered and sleepy.

Last night was unbelievable and a good lesson in taking new info with a grain of salt.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:29 PM »

I think now I may know where Casey gets her Histrionic behavior from.....

"God dont like ugly"
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:30 PM »

Judge Rules Casey Must Attend Future Hearings

Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 5:22 pm EST January 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was an important development Friday in the legal case against Casey. Judge Stan Strickland has ordered her to attend all future court proceedings (read judge's order).

have you all seen this already? I'm running behind 
Good for Judge Strickland.  That slore should NOT be allowed to live happily in her little cell and NOT think about what she did to her daughter ... her family ... and everyone!
Unfortunately Newfie, I don't think she even thinks about it in the court room.  Remember her last court appearance when they were talking about the crime scene photos and the duct tape on Caylee's little scull.  She looked like they were talking about football scores! 

Thanks Cyn for the info.  Guidepost & I are also waiting on any 411 on the January 30th docket.  Which btw I have looked and can find nothing.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:34 PM »

UPDATED: Sources: George Anthony Took Sleeping Pills; Suicide Note Found In Car
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Thursday, January 22, 2009
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EST January 23, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, had alcohol in his motel room and took several sleeping pills prior to being found by authorities after he sent suicidal text messages to family members who reported him missing, sources told Local 6 News.

Meanwhile, Local 6 News learned Thursday that a gas can with apparent duct tape on it that was seized from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived, is being compared to duct tape found over Caylee's mouth because the tape appears to be identical.

The gas can was seized by investigators Aug. 1 from the Anthony home. Local 6 News showed video of the metal gas can, which appeared to have silver duct tape on it.

George Anthony Found Safe After Threatening Suicide: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549851/index.html

Jose Baez: Casey Anthony 'Holding Up' After Father's Suicide Threats: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549643/index.html

911 Call Released Of George Anthony Reported Missing
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549911/index.html

Local 6: George Anthony Found Safe; Suicide Note Located: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18547175/index.html

PHOTOS: Suicide Threat
http://www.clickorlando.com/slidesho...ews&dm=ss&tn=b

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18543583/detail.html

several sleeping pills? Maybe he was just trying to get some sleep.

From what I understand the pill container was empty when found.  Very likely more than 'several'. 

The quoted article above starts out with the statement "several" pills.  Which article says the container was empty? And if he'd taken it all, how did he walk to the car? He had 4 beers left, so I assume he drank two. I figure they estimated based on what was left in the container, how many pills he'd taken, but they might just have asked him. He was conscious when they found him.

haha ya and we all know how accurate the media always is. the le isnt going to release details from theletter, they said in the press conference they dont have it. i think too many people are taking bits of info and running way to fast with it. just my two cents.

True, but I was trying to work from the available documentation. Confused here about details from the letter, since they've already published that it says Cindy could do better, that Casey's innocent, that her friends had something to do with it, and "something" about Lee they're not detailing. And now they say LE doesn't have the letter? If they don't, who does? How do we know, then, that there ever was a letter? Was that made up, too?

see brandis post above. 3 different news stations are repoting 3 different lengths of the letter.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »

This is past ridiculous…………My belief is that it was planned and when they write their book it will bring in more money. George was a policeman so he knows how to get lost………..and if he wanted to really kill himself he would have. Ex- law enforcement usually put a gun in their mouth. He had no intention of killing himself. but yes he does need to be locked up for a while.

This family is past dysfunctional……………..I thought that at first he just wanted to get away from it all but evidently he wanted to be found. You don't text everyone you are committing suicide if you are going to do it. From what I read he wrote a note saying KC didn't do it, and one of her friends did. That is past despicable that he would try to implicate innocent people AGAIN.  

All this would just go away if that no good daughter would confess or her parens would tell the d*mn truth. I am sure Lee knows something also.  

Like I have said from the beginning we will see WHO is still standing in the end, as the largest EVIL will destroy the lesser evils.

Maybe like Baez tried to imply, that George had something to do with it.

Great post
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2009, 06:03:53 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2009, 06:04:32 PM »

I'm sure the jewelry story was a lie, but maybe Cindy was asking George to go pick out jewelry for her to wear at Caylee's funeral.
  WHY IS CINDY THINKING ABOUT JEWELRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.  CAYLEE IS NOTHING BUT BONES SHE DOES NOT KEED JEWELRY SHE.     NEEDS JUSTICE AND TO BE PUT TO REST  i THINK KC IS WHAT SHE IS BECUSE OF CINDY.  TO ASK GEORGE TO PICK OUT JEWELRY SHOWS SHE IS AS CRAZY AS HER DAUGHTER   

If this crazy story is true - what I don't understand is WHY wouldn't Cindy go with George to get it?   Why only send him?   I still say it was an excuse to get him out of the house.   jmo.
IIRC, on the 911 tape, Conway said noone had seen GA since he left the house at 3:30 am.. so what is it? 3:30am or going out for jewelry?
Good catch, unless there is a 24 hour jewelry store near by.

It is just another string of Anthony LIES.

It sounds to me like Cindy and George got in one of their fights.  Conway did say that Cindy is now "mad".  The jewelry story was Cindy's way of trying to make it back all about them without having to say "we had a fight".  Its only been Cindy's story so far.  Why did she not rush to check on George in the hospital?  hmmm

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
And had a car with OnStar ... on purpose ...

He was an ex-LE ... LE don't usually "threaten" suicide ... they put a gun to their head ... which is why their suicide rate is so much higher than that of the average citizen.  It was a ploy ... I'm convinced of that now!  I take back every sympathetic and nice thing I said about this scenario this morning!  (and okay - I'll take a little time between refrigerator trips from this point on.)

You're funny.   But, I agree.   If he is trying to put it on the friends - and off of Casey - then I don't believe his suicide attempt was for real.   I believe it was all staged.     I realize he is under great stress.   But, I believe he KNOWS his daughter killed Caylee.   He's a jerk for trying to pin it on innocent people.     What's next in this crazy case?   geez.

From what source did we hear what was written in the letter, please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2009, 06:05:14 PM »

No, I dont want anyone to burn in hell, but I did not make a rash decision about George, I have had what, seven months to think about it.  And I still stand by my post this am.  If he had died, I would feel sorry, but that would not change my mind.

always did you see the pic i posted for your grandaughter?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: January 23, 2009, 06:05:19 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If he truly left a letter saying that Casey is innocent and left a list of her friends as suspects ... if that is true ... then my answer would still be yes.  Sorry - (I am pretty judgmental and it works for me) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »

UPDATED: Sources: George Anthony Took Sleeping Pills; Suicide Note Found In Car
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Thursday, January 22, 2009
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EST January 23, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, had alcohol in his motel room and took several sleeping pills prior to being found by authorities after he sent suicidal text messages to family members who reported him missing, sources told Local 6 News.

Meanwhile, Local 6 News learned Thursday that a gas can with apparent duct tape on it that was seized from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived, is being compared to duct tape found over Caylee's mouth because the tape appears to be identical.

The gas can was seized by investigators Aug. 1 from the Anthony home. Local 6 News showed video of the metal gas can, which appeared to have silver duct tape on it.

George Anthony Found Safe After Threatening Suicide: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549851/index.html

Jose Baez: Casey Anthony 'Holding Up' After Father's Suicide Threats: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549643/index.html

911 Call Released Of George Anthony Reported Missing
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549911/index.html

Local 6: George Anthony Found Safe; Suicide Note Located: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18547175/index.html

PHOTOS: Suicide Threat
http://www.clickorlando.com/slidesho...ews&dm=ss&tn=b

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18543583/detail.html

several sleeping pills? Maybe he was just trying to get some sleep.

From what I understand the pill container was empty when found.  Very likely more than 'several'. 

The quoted article above starts out with the statement "several" pills.  Which article says the container was empty? And if he'd taken it all, how did he walk to the car? He had 4 beers left, so I assume he drank two. I figure they estimated based on what was left in the container, how many pills he'd taken, but they might just have asked him. He was conscious when they found him.

I read 'empty container' in one of the media updates given earlier this afternoon.  I was in here last night as the news broke, as were many others, and stayed til nearly 5 am reading updates as they were released.  There was a *reason* that they said George was dead when they found him.  There was a *reason* that they then said he was able to be resuscitated.  Perhaps it was all hogwash, I don't know.  Which article says he was conscious when found? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2009, 06:05:49 PM »

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     

He was an ex-LE ... LE don't usually "threaten" suicide ... they put a gun to their head ... which is why their suicide rate is so much higher than that of the average citizen.  It was a ploy ... I'm convinced of that now!  I take back every sympathetic and nice thing I said about this scenario this morning!  (and okay - I'll take a little time between refrigerator trips from this point on.)

You're funny.   But, I agree.   If he is trying to put it on the friends - and off of Casey - then I don't believe his suicide attempt was for real.   I believe it was all staged.     I realize he is under great stress.   But, I believe he KNOWS his daughter killed Caylee.   He's a jerk for trying to pin it on innocent people.     What's next in this crazy case?   geez.

From what source did we hear what was written in the letter, please?

It was on Fox.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:17 PM »

Well you can all probably take a little satisfaction that he didn't have a very pleasant time in ER. They most likely inserted a tube in him and pumped his stomach, even if they induced vomiting first.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:24 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.

Yes, that appears to be what it is but the pic still bothers me.  So do the dark circles under her eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.