April 26, 2024, 07:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302599 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: January 24, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

Just picked up the new NE - will scan it now...hold on a bit and I'll post 

THANK YOU KLASS!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1641 on: January 24, 2009, 02:15:30 PM »

OMG Janet!  Ducky has bleached his hair! 

That is MY new hairdo.

Janet
Oh, I get it...you are trying to be the BOMBSHELL in this forum now...the blonde bombshell that is.

.... at the church Valentines party anyways.  I know beyond a doubt every head will turn.  Everybody will be absolutely speechless.  I do not think there are any other 62 year old BOMBSHELLS that attend our church.

Janet

Janet - you look so HOT!!!  I didn't even recognize you!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1642 on: January 24, 2009, 02:15:38 PM »

O/T - have you tried ginger? That's supposed to be very settling for the tummy.
Like the cookie??  Smile  No I have not yet tried any type of ginger, will try that though, along with the coke thing. Anything is better than "ick".

can you drink tea...ginger tea saved me with my first one. omg i was sick 24/7 and i couldnt believe how much it helped. if you really hate the taste of ginger then just try a few sips, its a little strong.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: January 24, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

.... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet
I guess I am confused. I never condemned George. JSM is a dumb monkey and must of read the post wrong. Sorry

Awww...JSM. I didn't mean my post to make it look like you had done that. Sowwy. 

I Stand With The Girl
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: January 24, 2009, 02:16:03 PM »

God bless all Monkey's for their difference's!Steppin out for the day.God bless all those who've lost loved ones!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: January 24, 2009, 02:17:12 PM »

THANK YOU KLASS!!!

Hey Juju. Make that a double thank you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: January 24, 2009, 02:18:16 PM »

DOLCE......TRY GINGER-ALE

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1647 on: January 24, 2009, 02:18:22 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I really wish you would not leave, I enjoy your posts.
Thank you NoRose,I'm not leaving....I'm much too stubborn for that. 
That's good, when I get upset reading different things I go and do housework or whatever and then jump back on to see what is happening.

I do the same. And I'm glad you're not leaving Karma.
I've always read Natalee thread from the beginning.I just didn't post.
I always enjoyed your  post.
Thank you very much Trimm.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1648 on: January 24, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »

thank you!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1649 on: January 24, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

Thank you everyone for the insight.  I will try them all! (Really will...already told my hubs he is going to the grociery store)
Sorry for the O/T

BACK TO CAYLEE!!

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: January 24, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

.... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet
I guess I am confused. I never condemned George. JSM is a dumb monkey and must of read the post wrong. Sorry

I thought you were going to get bitten if you said that again? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1651 on: January 24, 2009, 02:22:58 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/
Great find Klaas!
Why would DCF still be persuing Casey?  We need to know what is in those unreleased interviews of Casey's friends for sure.  I wonder if DCF has the unreleased party photos of Caylee that we have in the past heard about??
Why would DCF be interviewing anyone concerning a deceased child?  When they interviewed KC before, Caylee was still considered missing.  Aren't they supposed to protect living children?  Anything that happened to Caylee is now for LE to investigate isn't it? 
I thought the same thing as you Today.  I am confused and trying to figure out what their need for interviewing her would be.

This is just my opinion, but all of this somehow goes back to the document I attached last night, I think. I have attached it again. I don't know what is going on, but something is up with the greatgrandpa, I think. I am still flummoxed by big blacked-out sections of this document.

I am way behind, what happened to the great grandad?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: January 24, 2009, 02:24:03 PM »

Hope I don't get in trouble, but just thought I'd post a little bit of monkey fun! Maybe make a couple monkeys laugh! Sorry for the O/T monkeys, please don't throw nanners at me!! Just trying to be a fun monkey and if I make one monkey smile my job is done!

Sorry, for the O/T post! Monkeys Rule!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: January 24, 2009, 02:26:03 PM »

Hope I don't get in trouble, but just thought I'd post a little bit of monkey fun! Maybe make a couple monkeys laugh! Sorry for the O/T monkeys, please don't throw nanners at me!! Just trying to be a fun monkey and if I make one monkey smile my job is done!

Sorry, for the O/T post! Monkeys Rule!

Looks like Sassycay is getting a bath. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1654 on: January 24, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

jsm, where can I find the visitors log? TIA.
I'm behind, but someone posted it earlier this morning. I hope someone has the answer but maybe that channel 13?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1655 on: January 24, 2009, 02:27:12 PM »

I agree, it's just a totally rediculous thing to say, especially being the trial hasn't started yet. What proof does he have that they botched the case? Please, tell me where?? It's not to say they are perfect, but as far as I see they've done a great job. Lets  let the trial start and see what comes out in court before we pass judgement on LE. I just don't believe what that defense atty said, it's just a totally utterly rediculous thing to say. Am I wrong?

I agree,someone(I'm sorry,I forget who)posted earlier that they watched this show and that is not what Daniel had said.
[/quote]

I noted that in an earlier report.  Thanks for remembering reading it.  Nothing gets commented here unless you disagree with some other people who don't like it.  It is totally hard going back and trying to catch up when there is so much off topic and personal stuff.  Getting the full grasp of what's happening in this case is hard on this forum.  Guess just too many posters to always try to stay caught up and in the know. JMO
[/quote]
Thank you BlueMoon.ITA,sorry for not remembering who posted that.Please could you repost what Daniel really said on that show?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1656 on: January 24, 2009, 02:27:12 PM »

While we're waiting for Klaas to post the NE article, (She'll have it before I finish this post, hide and watch), let's be understanding and kind to Janet. I'm sure she's going through a midlife crisis.....

HUBBA, HUBBA  !!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: January 24, 2009, 02:28:46 PM »

misson accomplished Quiet!!!  LMAO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: January 24, 2009, 02:30:05 PM »

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/

Thanks Klaas, but do you know why they would visit her in jail January 9, 2009? TIA JSM

Not off the top of my head, I'll see if something in particular happened that day.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: January 24, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »

Dolce,

When I was pregnant, I had nausea all day long. I started feeling better when I began using those antinausea pressure-point wristbands that people sometimes use on boats and planes.

http://www.sea-band.com/seaband.htm

No rose, nothing is actually going on with the greatgrandpa from any of the "proof" that's out there; I'm just speculating based on the recent DCF visits, the fact that someone mentioned that LE took the greatgrandpa in for questioning (haven't been able to verify that, though), and the document from DCF with blacked-out sections about the greatgrandpa (which I attached earlier).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.