April 19, 2024, 07:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302219 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1680 on: January 24, 2009, 02:44:16 PM »

Dolce,

When I was pregnant, I had nausea all day long. I started feeling better when I began using those antinausea pressure-point wristbands that people sometimes use on boats and planes.

http://www.sea-band.com/seaband.htm

No rose JSM, nothing is actually going on with the greatgrandpa from any of the "proof" that's out there; I'm just speculating based on the recent DCF visits, the fact that someone mentioned that LE took the greatgrandpa in for questioning (haven't been able to verify that, though), and the document from DCF with blacked-out sections about the greatgrandpa (which I attached earlier).
Thanks Rmcalo. I guess I haven't seen the document. Can you attach it please? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: January 24, 2009, 02:44:44 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I love the NE " Casey met Tony at an adult website where people arrange to have sex"

So Kathy Lee and Hooda are showing us every morning how to get a hookup?

I wonder if Facebook is gonna sue?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1682 on: January 24, 2009, 02:45:21 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I really wish you would not leave, I enjoy your posts.
Thank you NoRose,I'm not leaving....I'm much too stubborn for that. 

Karma, you have been here too long to be run off..... good to see you!
Hi Cubbee
Good to see you too sweety.I'm here for the long haul

Big up to Detroit!
LOL...yay Detroit!   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: January 24, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »

January 9th - NANCY GRACE
NANCY GRACE

Investigators Said to Believe Caylee Intentionally Murdered

Aired January 9, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight in the desperate search for a beautiful 2-year-old Florida girl, Caylee. Six months of searching culminate when skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area just 15 houses from the Anthony home confirmed those of Caylee, manner of death homicide, the little girl`s remains completely skeletonized, making cause of death nearly impossible to determine, this after a utility meter reader stumbles on a garbage bag and a tiny human skull literally rolls out, the skull covered in light-colored hair, hair still intact due to duct tape wrapped around the child`s head.

Bombshell. Inside the investigation, just emerging as we go to air, stunning report -- no accident! Repeat, no accident. Tot mom Casey Anthony intentionally murders little Caylee and acted completely alone. Police investigators who once bought into the accident theory now convinced it`s murder one. Investigators say Caylee`s body at least two days inside tot mom`s car trunk before being dumped.

Tonight, we learn investigators pinpoint the exact day of murder as June 16. The source also confirms duct tape wrapped specifically across little Caylee`s mouth -- specifically across the mouth. And we discover part of the state`s evidence is a positive match between hair on the skull to Caylee`s hair in tot mom`s trunk.

Lawyers for grandparents George and Cindy Anthony take to the airwaves, trying to explain why Caylee`s remains still all alone in a cardboard box at a funeral home, no funeral date in sight, and explaining why George and Cindy Anthony want immunity.
(SNIPPED)

Maybe that is why DFS visited her in jail?
  But why DFS? I thought their case was closed once LE said it was a murder investigation? Thanks Klaas for posting this. So many questions in this crazy case.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: January 24, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

Anger is a very common feeling that relatives feel towards a survivor after a suicide attempt.  However, it is not helpful.
http://www.uwhealth.org/servlet/Satellite?cid=1105110081630&pagename=B_EXTRANET_HEALTH_INFORMATION%2FFlexMember%2FShow_Public_HFFY&c=FlexGroup

What does not seem to help the survivor?

Staying away from the person or their family.
Expressing blame or anger toward the person, yourself, or others.
Telling the person they should not talk about it.
Telling the person they should talk about it before they are ready.
Telling the person they should not feel as they do.

These are very common feelings.  If you are struggling with any of them, it is important for you to get support for yourself. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: January 24, 2009, 02:47:41 PM »

Oh Dolce, I am sorry.  Try one spoon of no caf. coke until you can hold it down.
Thank you for the advice, but I do not drink soda.

Drink the RED Hawaaian punch..that is what doc told me to do..only the red works for some reason...

"God dont like ugly"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: January 24, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »

NANCY GRACE

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight in the desperate search for a beautiful 2-year-old Florida girl, Caylee. Six months of searching culminate when skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area just 15 houses from the Anthony home confirmed those of Caylee, manner of death homicide, the little girl`s remains completely skeletonized, making cause of death nearly impossible to determine, this after a utility meter reader stumbles on a garbage bag and a tiny human skull literally rolls out, the skull covered in light-colored hair, hair still intact due to duct tape wrapped around the child`s head.

Bombshell. Inside the investigation, just emerging as we go to air, stunning report -- no accident! Repeat, no accident. Tot mom Casey Anthony intentionally murders little Caylee and acted completely alone. Police investigators who once bought into the accident theory now convinced it`s murder one. Investigators say Caylee`s body at least two days inside tot mom`s car trunk before being dumped.

Tonight, we learn investigators pinpoint the exact day of murder as June 16. The source also confirms duct tape wrapped specifically across little Caylee`s mouth -- specifically across the mouth. And we discover part of the state`s evidence is a positive match between hair on the skull to Caylee`s hair in tot mom`s trunk.

Lawyers for grandparents George and Cindy Anthony take to the airwaves, trying to explain why Caylee`s remains still all alone in a cardboard box at a funeral home, no funeral date in sight, and explaining why George and Cindy Anthony want immunity.
(SNIPPED)

But why DFS? I thought their case was closed once LE said it was a murder investigation? Thanks Klaas for posting this. So many questions in this crazy case.

That visit may have been the final visit required before closing the case.

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: January 24, 2009, 02:50:34 PM »

NANCY GRACE

(SNIPPED)

That visit may have been the final visit required before closing the case.
But it was like 45 minutes long. Wouldn't her attorney be there if they were closing the case?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: January 24, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »

Not necessarily.  Her attorney was not there during other DFS visits.  Actually, 45 minutes is a rather short DFS visit.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: January 24, 2009, 02:55:28 PM »

Cindy says Casey did not report the missing child because the whole family was threatened by "the people who have Caylee."  Then LK asked George just minutes later where he thought Caylee was and he said, "Hopefully with a loving family who is taking good care of her."  Hello?  Just incredible lying from these two.

Good afternoon all...apologize for replying to a post from last night, but I just have to voice my complete agreement with Hudsunn.  When I saw them on this particular LKL show [ the night before Caylee was found ] I was just so stunned how the lies just roll right out of their mouths.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: January 24, 2009, 02:55:37 PM »

I think George is actually a rather weak person who has lost control of his life. Sometimes when I watch him and listen to him, he even seems to be a bit effeminate. I'm not saying that in an ugly way, but as a way of saying that he's not a big rough, tough, macho type man who establishes and maintains control. At this point in his life, George would probably have been happy to keep his lawn nicely mowed, play with his beautiful grandchild, and watch sports on TV. He never intended to get embroiled in so much heartache and controversy. I think back to that photo of him sitting in his car with his head in his hands, and I think that speaks volumes about his state of mind.

I can't imagine any human being with an ounce of decency in them being able to handle well what the Anthony's have gone through and are going through.  Even the strongest of us would be brought to our knees.  The level of pain they have to endure is a place I pray I never see. 

The thought of him pulling Caylee around the neighborhood in a little red wagon says a lot. 

That's a proud Grandpa doing that.

AND....if anything in the NE about Lee/rape/Casey is true or not...just the fact that it's being printed... would be enough for George to be affected again.  AND...people know in advance when those stories are coming out in the NE..in fact, that information usually comes out late Wednesday or early Thursday...that timing might just figure in here, too.

If I were in the middle of this, I would be thinking there is never going to be an to this downward spiral.  That would be overwhelming depressing in and of itself.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1691 on: January 24, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Hi Cubbee

Big up to Detroit!
LOL...yay Detroit!   

Hello fellow Detroit Monkeys
I am a Detroiter myself 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: January 24, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

Not necessarily.  Her attorney was not there during other DFS visits.  Actually, 45 minutes is a rather short DFS visit.
Thanks I didn't know how long a DFS visit should last.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1693 on: January 24, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »

NANCY GRACE

(SNIPPED)

Also per the NE article(thanks Klaas)Casey was forced into court Jan.8th....remember that?

Karma Is Coming

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: January 24, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »

Thanks I didn't know how long a DFS visit should last.

That is good thing   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: January 24, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »

snipped from:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Investigators also say the documents indicate that Casey might have been considering coming clean a couple of times. On the day she was indicted for murder she actually called her attorney from the sheriff's headquarters and hinted she might help investigators find Caylee. But once she talked to him she changed her mind. In August, she was about to meet with her father at the jail but once again it appears her attorney talked her out of it.

Regrets, I've had a few......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: January 24, 2009, 03:05:16 PM »

Okay Monkeys, I will be looking in and out.

Today is my Superbowl weekend.  US Figure Skating Nationals is on and I am going to watch. See you in the intermission hours. 

JSM

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1697 on: January 24, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »

Hi Cubbee

Big up to Detroit!
LOL...yay Detroit!   

Hello fellow Detroit Monkeys
I am a Detroiter myself 
Hi there!
Ut oh,are we going to start singing"in the ghetto"for Seasearcher?Let me know as I'll need some hot tea.

Karma Is Coming

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: January 24, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »

I think I will take a break!

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

Janet, just trying to catch-up as I was off of the board for awhile. 

I can't speak for the other monkeys, but in my part of the discussion about GA's latest situation, I was only making reference to my opinion as to what he attempted to do to himself, and not defending any other of his actions. 

I TOTALLY agree with your statement above: "I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing."

Hugs.  G.O. Mary           

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: January 24, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »

Anger is a very common feeling that relatives feel towards a survivor after a suicide attempt.  However, it is not helpful.
http://www.uwhealth.org/servlet/Satellite?cid=1105110081630&pagename=B_EXTRANET_HEALTH_INFORMATION%2FFlexMember%2FShow_Public_HFFY&c=FlexGroup

What does not seem to help the survivor?

Staying away from the person or their family.
Expressing blame or anger toward the person, yourself, or others.
Telling the person they should not talk about it.
Telling the person they should talk about it before they are ready.
Telling the person they should not feel as they do.

These are very common feelings.  If you are struggling with any of them, it is important for you to get support for yourself. 

I can appreciate why Cindy felt anger at George's suicide attempt.  Without George ... Cindy would be left to deal with all the happenings encompassing their granddaughter and daughter all on her own.  George's actions were all about George ... not love for his wife.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.