April 24, 2024, 08:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302459 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: January 24, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.

When I think about it...I realize that we have literally watched this family fall apart into a million pieces.  How do you put a million pieces back together?  Slowly...one at a time.

With all this new information coming out from LE: duct tape on gas can being tested to duct tape on skull; garbage bags with yellow handles from Cindy to LE being tested to bag with yellow handles recovered with remains; identification of bones (a "final" resolution); beloved granddaughter found in woods in trash bag "so close to home"; duct tape over skull with a heart....all of this is a nightmare situation. 

In fact, just pick ONE of these items.  Just one item...I can't imagine having to deal with and accept any one of these items.  It doesn't matter that I don't agree with Cindy and George.  I'm just imagining me in just one of these situations and it would be devastating. 

Because of Casey, because of Casey, because of Casey, there is layer-after layer-after layer of crap that has been thrust upon her family by a sociopath that is deeply disturbed...and, boy, we have a bird's eye view of just how destructive one sociopath can be to a family and other (just think of the emotional rollercoaster the monkeys have had multiple times with this case). 

And, you know what?  It will be more and more emotional as the trial begin...we know this because Baez told us that we don't know the whole story yet (can't imagine what he will come up with) AND because we know that LE has not let us in on all of the the story they have either.  More to come......lots more.....

You are right...we probably dont even know the half of it yet.

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: January 24, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »

Janet - I left you and Texasmom a message in Musings
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: January 24, 2009, 03:34:29 PM »

Klaas....please help me out here. Remember a while back you ( I think it was you) posted a picture of the area where Caylees remains were found and then a picture gotten from her photobucket showing what looks to be same area with the word "LOVE" on it? I found a site with ALL her old pictures:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

it was added June 26th! This site is awesome, check it out Monkeys 

WOW - I have never seen the one with the little girl letting go of the red heart balloon....   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: January 24, 2009, 03:37:57 PM »

Klaas....please help me out here. Remember a while back you ( I think it was you) posted a picture of the area where Caylees remains were found and then a picture gotten from her photobucket showing what looks to be same area with the word "LOVE" on it? I found a site with ALL her old pictures:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

WOW - I have never seen the one with the little girl letting go of the red heart balloon....   
Leroy, your signature line punches me in the gut, but I love it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: January 24, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »

I wonder what it is about GA that he can't keep a job and support his family.  (Just thinking outloud).

My boyfriend and I were wondering this yesterday.  George was just starting a new job when Caylee disappeared.  I wondered if part of Casey's desire to get rid of Caylee came from the fact that George was going back to work and she'd have no "real" babysitter.  Now, for some reason, he is interviewing for new jobs?  And on the day of the interview he comes up missing?  Sounds like somebody can't stand the idea of work.

Remember when George talked about the last day he supposedly saw Caylee and he claims to remember it because "a show that comes on Food Network from 12-1pm everyday was on and I never miss it!" In my opinion, someone who "never misses" the Food Networks programming Mon-Fri 12-1pm should probably revise their priority list.

George was out of work for a substantial period due to problems with one of his knees.

He was working when all of this happened with his granddaughter; think back over what their summer and fall was like...I can't imagine that I could go to work with all of that going on in my life.

We heard that he was going to a "job fair".  Have we heard that he did not go to the job fair???
Maybe he went to the job fair and didn't find a job.  We've heard that because of all the publicity he's been unable to get a job and that's why Lee moved back home...to help with expenses...and that Lee couldn't help and maintain a separate place of his own, too. (Casey..oh the many ways she's affected her family..domino effect).

Not being able to get a job would just be another depressing episode of top of the pile of depressing episodes...maybe why George wrote in his letter that Cindy could do better than him...

Just sayin' (there's multiple ways to look at these things)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: January 24, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »

i refrain from posting the whole article here, but this is a good read about george and the car smell

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

Regrets, I've had a few......
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: January 24, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »

Does anyone know when the immunity issue will be resolved/announced/decided  ?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: January 24, 2009, 03:41:18 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom on Today at 12:23:00 PM
I think I will take a break!

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

I agree with you completely. One of their more despicable acts was in claiming sightings of Caylee by using pictures of innocent children. Unforgivable!!!

While watching the family unit disintegrate, we've see stages of denial (so much denial) and of anger (so much anger) and now it appears to be a deep depression (after the identification of the remains).  All of these stages are passed through before a person gets to:  acceptance. 
Acceptance is still in the future for this family IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: January 24, 2009, 03:43:22 PM »

Leroy, your signature line punches me in the gut, but I love it.

Awww, A1, you know I would never intentionally punch you in the gut    

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: January 24, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom on Today at 12:23:00 PM
I think I will take a break!

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

I agree with you completely. One of their more despicable acts was in claiming sightings of Caylee by using pictures of innocent children. Unforgivable!!!

While watching the family unit disintegrate, we've see stages of denial (so much denial) and of anger (so much anger) and now it appears to be a deep depression (after the identification of the remains).  All of these stages are passed through before a person gets to:  acceptance. 
Acceptance is still in the future for this family IMO.

ITA Puzzler.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: January 24, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »

i cant decide whos more annoying, greta or jvm. jvms voice and hair bug me no end but greta looks like shes had her face pilled to tight and she sounds like shes talking thru a mouthful of rocks.

wow.
?

Personally, I think that FOX and CNN would make a MUCH better impression on their viewing audience, thus increasing ratings, etc. if they would just get rid of the aforementiond and hire several of you beautiful, smart monkeys.     

Something akin to the new Tamikosmom ... complements of CBB!

Janet

Yup.  You'd be the hottest mamma on TV!!!  The next thing you know, Hollywood.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
mamolie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: January 24, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »

Hello from STEELER country

Does George fit the profile of a psyocopath??? Did Casey fit the profile of a psyocopath or someone with Narcissistic personality disorder, to her group of new friends????  Only the people closest to them, know what a nightmare they are to live with. They have savant skills at reading and manipulating people, they will be who ever they think "you" want them to be. They project an image, but  can not sustain it for very long periods of time.

They are preditors of the worst kind because they prey on THEIR OWN KIND. They use and suck the life out anyone who comes in contact with them. They do not live in reality, they create their own little world to live in. If their mouth is moving they are lying, their whole life is a lie.  They are self absorbed, have no empathy, they view people as objects to use, and you can be discarded when you are no longer useful to them.

They do not live by the golden rule,They defy logic and all that is human. They look like us but they observe and mimic human feelings to get what they want. They are not like us at all. Not all physically murder, but they soul murder and destroy the lives of all that get close to them. They are a force of nature like a tornado that destroys everything and everyone in their path.

These people have deep feelings for THEMSELVES, no one else. They have no emapthy, they do not connect or form attachments to anyone, they can not love anyone. They call this a personality disorder, mental illness but it is so much more. Some thing has gone wrong in the wireing of the brain. The debate is nature or nurture or both. I believe it is nature and all the love and nurturing in the world will not make them well or normal. Some do grow up in abusive homes and maybe they are worse than the others.

Mental health and all the problems are pure speculation with no scientific evidense to back any of it up. They use to blame schizophrenia and autisism on cold mothers, we know that is not true now. Many things go wrong in nature and this is something that has gone wrong in the wireing of the right side of the brain where  empahty is suppose to be. Empathy is what make us human, with out it you have no insite, remorse, guilt or conscience, no moral compass. Yes they know right from wrong, but it is what is right for them only, no one else. You can not cure or fix these people, they walk among us. We can't tattoo them, we can't round them up and put them on an island, all we can do is at the very least be aware and warn everyone there are people who have no human feeling at all and you are part of the food chain for them.

You can not apply human feelings or  human logic to anything they do, They live by the law of the jungle, not the golden rule. They are a force of nature that everyone needs to know about, to protect yourself and your family. I always hope with one of these cases,  there will be a national discussion about personality disorders and psychopaths and what to do with them. There needs to be more research and attention on this from the so called mental health field and professionals.

These people are actors, they get along in the global areas of their lives, it is only the ones who get close that get destroyed. Casey Anthony is either someone with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder or a psychopath,you just can't predict which ones will kill, many others are walking among us. Nearly all in the mental health field that do know about personality disorders, know nothing can be done for them. If the drug companies had a pill for them, you would be bombarded with commercials, everyone would know then. You will never make sense of Casey's behavior or thinking, it goes against all that we know to be human. I am still trying to figure out who's who in the rest of the family. Their behavior is odd, but I can not even begin to imagine the nightmare they are living. Keeping an eye on George, he seems to try to please who ever he is talking to at the time,uncontrolled rage, throwing his dad through a plate glass window where Cindy regrouped and sticks with her revised story.

Thanks to all who all who post with info and links. I have been caught up in this case and want justice for Caylee. Caylee's murder horrific enough but so disturbing and dispicable that all involved have not put Caylee to rest.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: January 24, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »

Welcome Mamolie!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: January 24, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »

Welcome Mamolie. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1734 on: January 24, 2009, 03:51:26 PM »

Yesterday Conway in his presser said that Cindy was mad at George. Cindy, what are you mad about, that George took off without telling you, are you mad because he caused all of this excitement, are you mad that he may have been thinking of suicide, or are you mad that George might say something that could blow this case wide open. What was very telling to me was Cindy didn't rush to see George, I really wonder if she cares at all about him, because usually a family member would rush to the side of a person in this condition.

I understand Cindy thinking of George as possibly selfish for his "suicide antics", but she should know by now to be very careful about how she portrays herself to the media.  If Brad Conway was the person who said she was angry (not sure, cuz I didn't hear it myself) then the Anthony's need to find a new lawyer, because that is just irresponsible lawyering!

I heard on NG that Cindy was a first distraught, but after she found out George was okay that she felt better, then she became sort of angry.  My way of looking at it she could be angry because of all they've had to go through and she might lose her husband on top of it: she could be "just angry" at the whole circumstance; she could be angry with Casey; she could be angry with the press; she could be angry with the protestors; BUT if she's concerned that George became more depressed after she asked him to pick out jewelry for Caylee, then what's she's probably angry about is HERSELF for making George more depressed.

Good list of possibilities, Puzzler. I'll add one more:

Cindy could have been angry at George because what he did puts more stress on her. I really think that's possible.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1735 on: January 24, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

.... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet
I guess I am confused. I never condemned George. JSM is a dumb monkey and must of read the post wrong. Sorry

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: January 24, 2009, 03:52:57 PM »

Wow, thanks for the link, Leslee.  It's interesting but disturbing.

When I see what others can pull up on your Internet/computer usage after the fact, it makes me want to logout for good and blow up my hard drives.  But even that wouldn't erase my cybertracks.  I guess it's just something we have to accept.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: January 24, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »

Hey Boo.  Is that JSM getting bit?   

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: January 24, 2009, 03:54:03 PM »

Cutest puppies ever - that was as good as a hug!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1739 on: January 24, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »

WELCOME MAMOILIE !!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.