April 25, 2024, 02:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302522 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: January 24, 2009, 03:54:23 PM »

I  certainly don't give George a free pass, even in light of these latest events.  He needs to be a man and show some courage and Cindy needs to be a woman and seek the truth.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: January 24, 2009, 03:55:34 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.

When I think about it...I realize that we have literally watched this family fall apart into a million pieces.  How do you put a million pieces back together?  Slowly...one at a time.

With all this new information coming out from LE: duct tape on gas can being tested to duct tape on skull; garbage bags with yellow handles from Cindy to LE being tested to bag with yellow handles recovered with remains; identification of bones (a "final" resolution); beloved granddaughter found in woods in trash bag "so close to home"; duct tape over skull with a heart....all of this is a nightmare situation. 

In fact, just pick ONE of these items.  Just one item...I can't imagine having to deal with and accept any one of these items.  It doesn't matter that I don't agree with Cindy and George.  I'm just imagining me in just one of these situations and it would be devastating. 

Because of Casey, because of Casey, because of Casey, there is layer-after layer-after layer of crap that has been thrust upon her family by a sociopath that is deeply disturbed...and, boy, we have a bird's eye view of just how destructive one sociopath can be to a family and other (just think of the emotional rollercoaster the monkeys have had multiple times with this case). 

And, you know what?  It will be more and more emotional as the trial begin...we know this because Baez told us that we don't know the whole story yet (can't imagine what he will come up with) AND because we know that LE has not let us in on all of the the story they have either.  More to come......lots more.....

Puz, I agree with what you've said.  However, I did find some humor in your comment about Bozo.  IMO, he himself doesn't know the whole story, yet, because he still has it rolling around in his head and hasn't figured out what to say or how to put it down on paper.        KC, you're going to be thrown under the bus by your best bud.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: January 24, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

Klaas....please help me out here. Remember a while back you ( I think it was you) posted a picture of the area where Caylees remains were found and then a picture gotten from her photobucket showing what looks to be same area with the word "LOVE" on it? I found a site with ALL her old pictures:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

it was added June 26th! This site is awesome, check it out Monkeys 

WOW - I have never seen the one with the little girl letting go of the red heart balloon....   
Leroy, your signature line punches me in the gut, but I love it.

Me too! I knew it was familiar so I looked it up, it's from Dirty Dancing. I believe, iirc, it was Baby talking to Johnny! (omg, I think his name was Johnny in the movie, if not, some one please correct me!)

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1743 on: January 24, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »

Klaas....please help me out here. Remember a while back you ( I think it was you) posted a picture of the area where Caylees remains were found and then a picture gotten from her photobucket showing what looks to be same area with the word "LOVE" on it? I found a site with ALL her old pictures:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Wow, thanks for the link, Leslee.  It's interesting but disturbing.

When I see what others can pull up on your Internet/computer usage after the fact, it makes me want to logout for good and blow up my hard drives.  But even that wouldn't erase my cybertracks.  I guess it's just something we have to accept.

Yes, thanks for the link. Those two pics with the added red heart gives me the shivers. That one in the woods is downright eerie! Casey is twisted!!

BOO!! Those are baby Siberians!!! Aw.......I miss my babies! Thx for sharing! 
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: January 24, 2009, 03:59:29 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

.... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet
I guess I am confused. I never condemned George. JSM is a dumb monkey and must of read the post wrong. Sorry

but very cute, too!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: January 24, 2009, 04:00:41 PM »

WOW - I have never seen the one with the little girl letting go of the red heart balloon....   

Me too! I knew it was familiar so I looked it up, it's from Dirty Dancing. I believe, iirc, it was Baby talking to Johnny! (omg, I think his name was Johnny in the movie, if not, some one please correct me!)

QM - You are correct.  One of my all-time favorite movies!!

Boo - I love the puppies!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: January 24, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »

Hello from STEELER country

Does George fit the profile of a psyocopath??? Did Casey fit the profile of a psyocopath or someone with Narcissistic personality disorder, to her group of new friends????  Only the people closest to them, know what a nightmare they are to live with. They have savant skills at reading and manipulating people, they will be who ever they think "you" want them to be. They project an image, but  can not sustain it for very long periods of time.

They are preditors of the worst kind because they prey on THEIR OWN KIND. They use and suck the life out anyone who comes in contact with them. They do not live in reality, they create their own little world to live in. If their mouth is moving they are lying, their whole life is a lie.  They are self absorbed, have no empathy, they view people as objects to use, and you can be discarded when you are no longer useful to them.

They do not live by the golden rule,They defy logic and all that is human. They look like us but they observe and mimic human feelings to get what they want. They are not like us at all. Not all physically murder, but they soul murder and destroy the lives of all that get close to them. They are a force of nature like a tornado that destroys everything and everyone in their path.

These people have deep feelings for THEMSELVES, no one else. They have no emapthy, they do not connect or form attachments to anyone, they can not love anyone. They call this a personality disorder, mental illness but it is so much more. Some thing has gone wrong in the wireing of the brain. The debate is nature or nurture or both. I believe it is nature and all the love and nurturing in the world will not make them well or normal. Some do grow up in abusive homes and maybe they are worse than the others.

Mental health and all the problems are pure speculation with no scientific evidense to back any of it up. They use to blame schizophrenia and autisism on cold mothers, we know that is not true now. Many things go wrong in nature and this is something that has gone wrong in the wireing of the right side of the brain where  empahty is suppose to be. Empathy is what make us human, with out it you have no insite, remorse, guilt or conscience, no moral compass. Yes they know right from wrong, but it is what is right for them only, no one else. You can not cure or fix these people, they walk among us. We can't tattoo them, we can't round them up and put them on an island, all we can do is at the very least be aware and warn everyone there are people who have no human feeling at all and you are part of the food chain for them.

You can not apply human feelings or  human logic to anything they do, They live by the law of the jungle, not the golden rule. They are a force of nature that everyone needs to know about, to protect yourself and your family. I always hope with one of these cases,  there will be a national discussion about personality disorders and psychopaths and what to do with them. There needs to be more research and attention on this from the so called mental health field and professionals.

These people are actors, they get along in the global areas of their lives, it is only the ones who get close that get destroyed. Casey Anthony is either someone with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder or a psychopath,you just can't predict which ones will kill, many others are walking among us. Nearly all in the mental health field that do know about personality disorders, know nothing can be done for them. If the drug companies had a pill for them, you would be bombarded with commercials, everyone would know then. You will never make sense of Casey's behavior or thinking, it goes against all that we know to be human. I am still trying to figure out who's who in the rest of the family. Their behavior is odd, but I can not even begin to imagine the nightmare they are living. Keeping an eye on George, he seems to try to please who ever he is talking to at the time,uncontrolled rage, throwing his dad through a plate glass window where Cindy regrouped and sticks with her revised story.

Thanks to all who all who post with info and links. I have been caught up in this case and want justice for Caylee. Caylee's murder horrific enough but so disturbing and dispicable that all involved have not put Caylee to rest.

HI AND WELCOME MAMOLIE!!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: January 24, 2009, 04:08:25 PM »

I hear what you are saying about getting his money worth in vengeance, but I am curious.  A lot of people think that LP is making money.  My question is how is he doing this?  We know that to get paid for an interview it needs to be disguised as a licensing fee.  LP doesn't  have anything to license.  Regarding the forum that they had, it can be proven with simple math that they didn't make any big bucks, the BS website was just wrong.  LP is 69 years old, I'm sure he's not looking to build a law practice off the publicity and I doubt that he will run for public office again.  As far as this bounty hunting business, it is already successful (he did come up with $50,000 cash).  So were is he making money? 
I do not know if he is making money, I know he has lost money though with his bailing Casey out, brisk swims at Blanchard Park, and then the rewards he has offered.  When I say getting his money's worth, I mean getting his $50,000 back in ways of media face time, do not know why or for what reasons, but the man loves to talk.  He wants to see Casey go down big time.

Dolce, I think that is exactly what LP is about nowadays.  Period, over and out.  (BTW, I'm till trying to catch-up in case this posting is waaaayyy behind.)

ITA...LP is determined to see Casey go down...he told her that when Casey told him to get out of her house....determination...that is something a bounty hunter has to have to track down people...LP's using his natual determination in any way he can...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: January 24, 2009, 04:08:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter.

Regrets, I've had a few......
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: January 24, 2009, 04:10:55 PM »

QM - You are correct.  One of my all-time favorite movies!!

Boo - I love the puppies!

Thanks Leroy! As I was typing I suddenly got worried I had his name wrong (of course I'd never forget Baby), but I haven't seen it in awhile and got a blank in my mind about his name!

Baby, of course, "No One Puts Baby In A Corner"!! 

I love that movie too! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: January 24, 2009, 04:11:35 PM »

I  certainly don't give George a free pass, even in light of these latest events.  He needs to be a man and show some courage and Cindy needs to be a woman and seek the truth.
I agree, Hudsunn.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: January 24, 2009, 04:12:43 PM »

snipped from:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Investigators also say the documents indicate that Casey might have been considering coming clean a couple of times. On the day she was indicted for murder she actually called her attorney from the sheriff's headquarters and hinted she might help investigators find Caylee. But once she talked to him she changed her mind. In August, she was about to meet with her father at the jail but once again it appears her attorney talked her out of it.

I'm so mad I was trying to post and got kicked out and had to sign back in!!!

Anyway I'll try to remember what I was sayin'! OK, I said I could see JB NOT letting her confess because than there wouldn't be a trial and there wouldn't be much need for him. Though she could confess but still plead not guilty? I think?
Sometimes, in my silly monkey mind, I could see KC telling what happened just to prove that  everyone has it all wrong! Then she would call everyone idiots! I'm probably wayyyy off, or maybe it's just wishful thinking that she'd "tell the truth"! Besides though, I think LE is already right on with everything!

I think you've hit on something here...JB is trying to become an icon for Hispanics...he can't do that if there is no trial.  There have been several attorneys who've said that the very best thing Baez could do for his client is to "plea" her out.  That makes sense to me with all of the evidence that's come to light and is continuing to come to light daily.  One could almost make a case that Baez is NOT doing what is best for his client. 

That's what KC gets for hiring an Hispanice (just what KC knew her mother would not like...guess that's just another layer of KC being a spiteful bitch)...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1752 on: January 24, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter.
Thanks, I guess that doesn't surprise me.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: January 24, 2009, 04:15:26 PM »

WELCOME MAMOLIE 

TO THE MONKEY CAGE 

RIP Sweet Puppy
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: January 24, 2009, 04:18:58 PM »

several folks have thanked me for stuff today.....i just want to say you are all welcome, sorry i haven't said it earlier 

Regrets, I've had a few......
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1755 on: January 24, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »

Hey Boo.  Is that JSM getting bit?   
I warned her!!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: January 24, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »

ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

.... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet
I guess I am confused. I never condemned George. JSM is a dumb monkey and must of read the post wrong. Sorry

Awwwww....what a cute, darling picture!! Thanks for sharing!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: January 24, 2009, 04:24:51 PM »

When I think about it...I realize that we have literally watched this family fall apart into a million pieces.  How do you put a million pieces back together?  Slowly...one at a time.

With all this new information coming out from LE: duct tape on gas can being tested to duct tape on skull; garbage bags with yellow handles from Cindy to LE being tested to bag with yellow handles recovered with remains; identification of bones (a "final" resolution); beloved granddaughter found in woods in trash bag "so close to home"; duct tape over skull with a heart....all of this is a nightmare situation. 

In fact, just pick ONE of these items.  Just one item...I can't imagine having to deal with and accept any one of these items.  It doesn't matter that I don't agree with Cindy and George.  I'm just imagining me in just one of these situations and it would be devastating. 

Because of Casey, because of Casey, because of Casey, there is layer-after layer-after layer of crap that has been thrust upon her family by a sociopath that is deeply disturbed...and, boy, we have a bird's eye view of just how destructive one sociopath can be to a family and other (just think of the emotional rollercoaster the monkeys have had multiple times with this case). 

And, you know what?  It will be more and more emotional as the trial begin...we know this because Baez told us that we don't know the whole story yet (can't imagine what he will come up with) AND because we know that LE has not let us in on all of the the story they have either.  More to come......lots more.....

Puz, I agree with what you've said.  However, I did find some humor in your comment about Bozo.  IMO, he himself doesn't know the whole story, yet, because he still has it rolling around in his head and hasn't figured out what to say or how to put it down on paper.        KC, you're going to be thrown under the bus by your best bud.

I think KC is in for a big surprise from Mr. Baez; when it's all over, she won't know what hit her!!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: January 24, 2009, 04:30:25 PM »

WELCOME MAMOLIE 

TO THE MONKEY CAGE 

Ditto from me too...I am also in Steeler Country!

QM, I hope you don't mind me hanging on your coattails ( hijacking your welcome) I am not very pute savvy..please don't throw nanners
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: January 24, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »

JSM, here's the document you asked for. I was away for the cage for a bit, so I didn't see your request until now. Sorry about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.