April 25, 2024, 07:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302506 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: January 24, 2009, 04:34:40 PM »

JSM, here's the document you asked for. I was away for the cage for a bit, so I didn't see your request until now. Sorry about that.

i get an error message every time i try to open this.....help

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: January 24, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »

mamolie

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: January 24, 2009, 04:38:53 PM »

JSM, here's the document you asked for. I was away for the cage for a bit, so I didn't see your request until now. Sorry about that.

Oh . . . I don't know why. Here's the link from which I got the file instead. This should help:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: January 24, 2009, 05:02:23 PM »

Sorry the server when down....

JuJu - it's a pretty large PDF.  You might need to download the newest version of Adobe reader.  That might solve your problem

http://get.adobe.com/reader/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: January 24, 2009, 05:03:07 PM »

Who broke the cage? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1765 on: January 24, 2009, 05:08:22 PM »

Who broke the cage? 
I don't know, so I went looking at another forum and something I read surprised me, I don't know how I missed this. I did not know Baez the same day Caylee's remains were found withdrew Casey's rights to a speedy trial. I know I'm not saying it the right way, but regardless I didn't know he did that on that same day.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: January 24, 2009, 05:13:46 PM »

WELCOME MAMOLIE 

TO THE MONKEY CAGE 

Ditto from me too...I am also in Steeler Country!

QM, I hope you don't mind me hanging on your coattails ( hijacking your welcome) I am not very pute savvy..please don't throw nanners

No problem leslee, Hang away! I haven't thrown a nanner at any monkeys yet. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: January 24, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »

Who broke the cage? 
I don't know, so I went looking at another forum and something I read surprised me, I don't know how I missed this. I did not know Baez the same day Caylee's remains were found withdrew Casey's rights to a speedy trial. I know I'm not saying it the right way, but regardless I didn't know he did that on that same day.

I didn't either. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: January 24, 2009, 05:16:28 PM »

mamolie

Awww, Today those flowers are beautiful! It makes me think of how much I can't wait for spring!! You always have such nice welcome pictures!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: January 24, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

Just throwing out a few odd thoughts:

Another depressing item for George would be that they can't have a burial for Caylee - it's not in their control.

Is George's sister married to a multi-millionaire?

We heard that George left the house at 8:30 a.m.; came back home; left again at 10:30 a.m.  This is pure speculation, but...what if no one expected him to come back home and he encountered something that might have been the final straw to put him into a tailspin?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: January 24, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »

I think you've hit on something here...JB is trying to become an icon for Hispanics...he can't do that if there is no trial.  There have been several attorneys who've said that the very best thing Baez could do for his client is to "plea" her out.  That makes sense to me with all of the evidence that's come to light and is continuing to come to light daily.  One could almost make a case that Baez is NOT doing what is best for his client. 

That's what KC gets for hiring an Hispanice (just what KC knew her mother would not like...guess that's just another layer of KC being a spiteful bitch)...

[/quote]

Puz, are YOU really saying that   ::MonkeyShocked::  or just referring to SinCin's disgust for Hispanics?   There are many successful Hispanic attorneys.  Bozo just happens to be one who is a BOZO, no matter if he's Hispanic, white, black, blue, green or whatever color.  I hope you were just making reference to SinCin's disgusting prejudice.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: January 24, 2009, 05:21:59 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Karma, please stay!

I love reading your posts!

Alas, I do feel your pain, though.

Please stay.

Karma, I agree with you.  I didn't realize that one member could say they don't want to talk about a subject and then that's the end of the subject.  I absolutely agree with you and I, too, do not believe that George's suicide attempt was serious.  I don't think that a person bent on committing suicide would take a two-week supply of high blood pressure medicine with him.  I think he wanted to get away from Cindy for awhile and then he decided he would be in big trouble with her, so he sent some silly text messages and wrote what is purported to be a suicide note. And if what has been reported is true, he covered his basis with Cindy by saying that KC is innocent. Having said that, I do not wish in any way that he had killed himself.  In fact my thinking that he was pulling a hoax supports my belief that he was in no danger of killing himself at all, and that's a good thing.

I really like your posts and it is a fact that karma is coming.  So don't feel all alone in your belief.  IMO a lot of us feel the same.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: January 24, 2009, 05:23:38 PM »

Has anyone ever been in a situation where you have a close relationship and then the 'other' party doesn't show for an important function, doesn't call, doesn't pick up the phone? I think we can all safely say that at one time or another this has happened to us. The 'other' party does something out of character. What typically happens? We start to justify in our minds, I'm sure they are ok, I'm sure it's traffic, long lines at the grocery store, got stuck at work, etc. Surely there is a good 'explanation' for it all. After a certain amount of time passes the panic starts to set in. We start dialing more frequently, we look out the window for the familiar car to pull up, we start pacing, etc. Then the panic starts leading us down imaginary roads that almost always end up in a 'bad' situation, ie, car accident, affair, hospital, etc. 

At this point we are either planning imaginary funerals, divorces, because we 'might' be in a situation where something is really wrong. Then walks in the 'other' party, non chalant without a care in the world and we run to them, checking them for bruises, broken bones, signs of concusion. Our panic and anxiety start to dissapate and our rational and emotional side starts to take over. Ok, where HAVE you BEEN? I've been WORRIED sick! Of course we are prepared for a rational excuse. When we don't get it, what happens? We get angry. We are angry that they are so non chalant over OUR worry. How dare he/she not understand that I had imagined a tragedy equal to 9/11 befalling them. Then because we have allowed ourselves to worry and process our fears at such a fast pace and come to a conclusion at an even quicker pace, we are mad, angry, resentful because their reaction might make it seem to us as if they didn't care to pick up the phone and just call. But who are we really mad at? More than likely we are angry at ourselves because we sucked up time worrying about someone who was perfectly fine.

People who worry a lot are people who like to have control of situations. Because they do not have control, they worry because the worry consumes them. Cindy's anger could have been from any one of the things discussed. It truly depends on how much time you allow yourself to stay in panic mode, anxiety mode, fear mode that will tell you if you are a worrier. Someone told me once, why do you worry about things you cannot control? I had no answer. 

Cindy has a unique standing in this family. I haven't heard one time in all of this that she was mad at Casey. At Casey's own admission she dropped Caylee off with a 'nanny' and has no phone number, no email, no other info, for this nanny. I'm a parent and if my child told me that, I'd be very upset. I'd be like, WTH? Who raised you to be so irresponsible with your child? Add in the fact that it's been 31 days? I'd be extremely upset at my child. I would voice that anger to anyone who would listen!

We've read the coworker's reports of Cindy's behavior which is odd at best. Specifically the day when she goes to the tow yard and goes back to work. When her boss presses her to go home or call the police, she says she has a lot of work to do. You have a daughter missing, a grandaughter missing with her FAVORITE dolly in the car, a dolly she never ever leaves! You have a towed car and a daughter who has been giving you the run around when it comes to speaking to your grandchild for 31 DAYS???? AND the cherry on top, you have a car that smells like death! Add in the previous lies and betrayals that Cindy has felt at the hands of Casey and you are just going to go back to work? I can barely work when I have a hang nail but Cindy can go back to work as if she picked up her car from a mechanic? The boss presses her to call the police. Cindy's reaction is that she wants to find Casey and ask Casey what is going on. Something isn't right in this picture.

I personally think Cindy is passive agressive and co-dependent to an extreme point. She will say things here or there to whoever will listen. Her co-workers, her husband, her friends. BUT she will never confront Casey and make her accountable. However, she will complain and make comments to everyone but Casey. On the rare occassions when she does confront her, what happens, WW3 breaks out. Cindy has to state that she is the one taking care of Caylee constantly. Why would a confident person need to do this? It should be understood and apparent. This could be a form of martyrdom, which is a huge sign of the passive aggressive personality.

There were reports that Cindy was seeking counseling back in 2007 and somewhere someone had said she was planning on taking custody of Caylee per her therapist's suggestion. First of all, as a counselor it is unethical to give advice such as this. Therapists are not supposed to go around solving people's problems, they are there to listen objectively and provide a safe place to talk about very personal issues in an unbiased setting. Secondly, CPS doesn't just sign on the dottel line for a complaint that the mother has no money. It's typically a situation where the mom is on drugs or prostituting around the child and even these situations have to be proven and extreme to be able to take a child away.

So, Cindy is mad at George because her being mad at him gets him to comply with what she wants. Cindy does not get mad at Casey because it doesn't work and Casey can take Caylee and go wherever and Cindy can't do a darn thing about it. Cindy knows this. So, it wasn't a money issue that kept her from taking Caylee away from Casey, it was a FACT issue. Cindy acts like a tyrant around George because he's made his mistakes and I'm sure she hasn't let him forget them either. I really think, this is the only way she can validate herself. If it's Cindy's house, Cindy's money, Cindy's rules, Cindy's this or that, where is George's identity? George tells Cindy that the smell is pizza and she buys that? He does that to protect her. Even scarier is that she buys that excuse because she can't be accountable for her daughter. She would rather defend Casey than confront her and ask her to be accountable. Why?  Cindy is weak? Or does Cindy know something about the family dynamic that allows her to justify her co-dependant relationship with Casey? What could THAT be? Could be alcoholism, drugs, sexual abuse, etc. Who knows.

But what we know about co-dependancy shows us that Cindy can't get Casey to be an accountable person. However, it's not for the reasons you might think. If Casey becomes a responsible young adult, leaves home, gets married, has more kids, etc, then Cindy can no longer feed her own need to be the fixer. I think Cindy has come from a dysfunctional family. I haven't heard anything about her mom or dad or how she was raised, if either one of them were abusers or alcoholics or addicted to any other 'vice.'
So, why might Cindy be angry with George? Could very well be the same reason, if George gets help, she will no longer be the one person he needs and to a co-dependent, those words worse than dying.

I have included a blip from Wikiepedia on co-dependancy to help explain the behavior. I've highlighted in RED, the things that stick out when applied to Cindy's behavior.

Symptoms of co dependence are controlling behavior, distrust, perfectionism, avoidance of feelings, problems with intimacy, excessive caretaker, hyper vigilance or physical illness related to stress. Co dependence is often accompanied by clinical depression, as the co-dependent person succumbs to feelings of frustration or sadness over his or her inability to improve the situation. Co-dependency advocates claim that a co-dependent may feel shame about, or try to change, his or her most private thoughts and feelings if they conflict with those of another person. An example would be a wife making excuses for her husband's excessive drinking and perhaps defending him by calling in sick for him when he is hung over. Such behaviors, which may well lessen conflict and ease tension within the family in the short term, are counterproductive in the long term, since, in this case, the wife is actually supporting ("enabling") the husband's drinking behavior. So, sometimes, the co-dependent is referred to as an "enabler." It is also worth noting that since the wife in this case is dependent on the husband's alcoholic behavior, she may actually feel disturbed, disoriented or threatened if she sees clearly that he is emerging from his dependence; the threat to her position as a confidante and needed loved one might lead her unconsciously to resist the husband's steps towards recovery. Similarly, a co-dependent parent might resist his or her child's steps toward independence; whether early or late in life.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1773 on: January 24, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »

Another depressing item for George would be that they can't have a burial for Caylee - it's not in their control.

We heard that George left the house at 8:30 a.m.; came back home; left again at 10:30 a.m.  This is pure speculation, but...what if no one expected him to come back home and he encountered something that might have been the final straw to put him into a tailspin?

I think in one of the LE interviews he said his sister was rich I don't know if she married into money or not, I think it must be awful not to be in control to bury Caylee, I would like to know what is really going on with all that, not just Baez spin on it. Also, if George gets another job in security, it would have to be a job where he doesn't have a gun, because of the Baker Act, at least I believe that is true. But then I have no idea if any of these security jobs he has had, if he even carried a gun.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1774 on: January 24, 2009, 05:27:44 PM »

Hi there!
Ut oh,are we going to start singing"in the ghetto"for Seasearcher?Let me know as I'll need some hot tea.

Darn..I missed it..can you sing it again 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: January 24, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Karma, please stay!

I love reading your posts!

Alas, I do feel your pain, though.

Please stay.

Karma, I agree with you.  I didn't realize that one member could say they don't want to talk about a subject and then that's the end of the subject.  I absolutely agree with you and I, too, do not believe that George's suicide attempt was serious.  I don't think that a person bent on committing suicide would take a two-week supply of high blood pressure medicine with him.  I think he wanted to get away from Cindy for awhile and then he decided he would be in big trouble with her, so he sent some silly text messages and wrote what is purported to be a suicide note. And if what has been reported is true, he covered his basis with Cindy by saying that KC is innocent. Having said that, I do not wish in any way that he had killed himself.  In fact my thinking that he was pulling a hoax supports my belief that he was in no danger of killing himself at all, and that's a good thing.

I really like your posts and it is a fact that karma is coming.  So don't feel all alone in your belief.  IMO a lot of us feel the same.

BB, I may be wrong, but it sounds like you've never been on the brink of or attempted suicide.  I don't find it hard to believe that GA was serious about checking-out.  What scares me, is I think he will try it again somewhere down the road.  I sure hope I'm wrong about that.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: January 24, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »

I think in one of the LE interviews he said his sister was rich I don't know if she married into money or not, I think it must be awful not to be in control to bury Caylee, I would like to know what is really going on with all that, not just Baez spin on it. Also, if George gets another job in security, it would have to be a job where he doesn't have a gun, because of the Baker Act, at least I believe that is true. But then I have no idea if any of these security jobs he has had, if he even carried a gun.

No Rose.  I wonder if this goes on a permanent record of his.  Nowadays, when you apply for a job, they check every iota about your past.  This could really deter even more when it comes to GA getting a job.  I imagine there are already a lot of people out there who don't want to hire either he or Cindy because of everything they've displayed in public...nation wide...the whole situation with their family. 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: January 24, 2009, 05:36:01 PM »

OMG, did everyone leave me?????  I'm the only one posting.  SCARY.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1778 on: January 24, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »

Klaas....please help me out here. Remember a while back you ( I think it was you) posted a picture of the area where Caylees remains were found and then a picture gotten from her photobucket showing what looks to be same area with the word "LOVE" on it? I found a site with ALL her old pictures:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

it was added June 26th! This site is awesome, check it out Monkeys 

WOW - I have never seen the one with the little girl letting go of the red heart balloon....   

NO1Z posted it here last night...I'd never seen that one either.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: January 24, 2009, 05:36:46 PM »

Hi there!
Ut oh,are we going to start singing"in the ghetto"for Seasearcher?Let me know as I'll need some hot tea.

Darn..I missed it..can you sing it again 
As the snow flies, on a  cold grey Chicago day, another little baby.....................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.