April 18, 2024, 03:42:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302179 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »

No, I dont want anyone to burn in hell, but I did not make a rash decision about George, I have had what, seven months to think about it.  And I still stand by my post this am.  If he had died, I would feel sorry, but that would not change my mind.

always did you see the pic i posted for your grandaughter?
No, how sweet, where???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2009, 06:08:15 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.
If he truly left a letter saying that Casey is innocent and left a list of her friends as suspects ... if that is true ... then my answer would still be yes.  Sorry - (I am pretty judgmental and it works for me) 

I don't buy a word of it any more, and am now wondering if he had something to do with it to go to such an elaborate story.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

Do you know what friends he was trying to frame, or was the word friends just used? I'll bet Jesse was one of those friends.
[/quote   did they release the suicide letter
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.

Yes, that appears to be what it is but the pic still bothers me.  So do the dark circles under her eyes.

thats the first thing that struck me. Sad

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2009, 06:09:23 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

I guess I have to admit that if George had successfully killed himself - but pointed the finger of blame at innocent people before he died - then yes, I guess I would still be calling him a liar.    I guess I'm judgemental.   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
And had a car with OnStar ... on purpose ...

He was an ex-LE ... LE don't usually "threaten" suicide ... they put a gun to their head ... which is why their suicide rate is so much higher than that of the average citizen.  It was a ploy ... I'm convinced of that now!  I take back every sympathetic and nice thing I said about this scenario this morning!  (and okay - I'll take a little time between refrigerator trips from this point on.)

You're funny.   But, I agree.   If he is trying to put it on the friends - and off of Casey - then I don't believe his suicide attempt was for real.   I believe it was all staged.     I realize he is under great stress.   But, I believe he KNOWS his daughter killed Caylee.   He's a jerk for trying to pin it on innocent people.     What's next in this crazy case?   geez.

From what source did we hear what was written in the letter, please?

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2009, 06:09:32 PM »

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2009, 06:09:47 PM »

I see you Anothermonkey!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, we have seen Cindy tell boldfaced, evil lies to protect her daughter WITHOUT FLINCHING. She stares straight ahead without an ounce of emotion on her face or in her eyes. Her eyes are cold and emotionless. George, on the other hand, has seemed very uncomfortable and at the end of his rope, stammering and confused, just about every time he has spoken to the media. I am not saying he is in any way a pillar of morality in this family; I am just saying, I really do think the guy meant to kill himself, and I feel badly for him. I can't help it. I think he is a bit weak emotionally and allows himself to be bullied by Cindy; Richard Grund even said so. Richard Grund had said (oh, gosh, where did I read this????) that Cindy rules the home and George was going to go along with Cindy's stance about Casey post-Caylee disappearance because that's what Cindy wanted him to do. That does not excuse his behavior in any way. But I still can't help feeling bad for someone whom I really do think was going to kill himself. If I were George, I could see myself getting severely depressed just because of the sheer horror of what my monster daughter did to my own granddaughter.

George has "cracks" that enable you to see his humanity. I haven't seen that with Cindy AT ALL. I wouldn't even doubt that she would lie to her own mother. She is a big gigantic ginormous humongous scary liar.

Just my opinion.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
And had a car with OnStar ... on purpose ...

He was an ex-LE ... LE don't usually "threaten" suicide ... they put a gun to their head ... which is why their suicide rate is so much higher than that of the average citizen.  It was a ploy ... I'm convinced of that now!  I take back every sympathetic and nice thing I said about this scenario this morning!  (and okay - I'll take a little time between refrigerator trips from this point on.)

You're funny.   But, I agree.   If he is trying to put it on the friends - and off of Casey - then I don't believe his suicide attempt was for real.   I believe it was all staged.     I realize he is under great stress.   But, I believe he KNOWS his daughter killed Caylee.   He's a jerk for trying to pin it on innocent people.     What's next in this crazy case?   geez.

From what source did we hear what was written in the letter, please?

I believe WESH was one of them and said they were told by "investigators". Well all I have to say to that is...LE said they don't have it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2009, 06:11:31 PM »

And you all, I do have sympathy for people who have suicide in their family.  We have had our share.  My Great Grandparents shot themselves during the Depression, my favorite cousin went to his front yard and killed himself with a shot gun over a divorce, my girl friends son went to his favorite fishing hole and hung himself in a tree.  But I think George, being an adult, knew his breaking point, he should have gotten help in the beginning. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

Judge Rules Casey Must Attend Future Hearings

Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 5:22 pm EST January 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was an important development Friday in the legal case against Casey. Judge Stan Strickland has ordered her to attend all future court proceedings (read judge's order).

have you all seen this already? I'm running behind 
Good for Judge Strickland.  That slore should NOT be allowed to live happily in her little cell and NOT think about what she did to her daughter ... her family ... and everyone!
Unfortunately Newfie, I don't think she even thinks about it in the court room.  Remember her last court appearance when they were talking about the crime scene photos and the duct tape on Caylee's little scull.  She looked like they were talking about football scores! 

Thanks Cyn for the info.  Guidepost & I are also waiting on any 411 on the January 30th docket.  Which btw I have looked and can find nothing.
You're right Lovin ... sometimes I forget and try to impose normal people's feelings onto Casey ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

This photo upsets me 

I posted one similar on the last thread towards the end there.  I did not post this one for the creepy factor of the Mr. PotatoHead heart lookin lips.  The one I did post was not nearly as creepy as this one.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »

No, I dont want anyone to burn in hell, but I did not make a rash decision about George, I have had what, seven months to think about it.  And I still stand by my post this am.  If he had died, I would feel sorry, but that would not change my mind.

always did you see the pic i posted for your grandaughter?
No, how sweet, where???
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4435.100

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

Yep!  He wasn't going to kill himself.  This is just more Anthony drama.  Men shoot themselves in the head.  Women take sleeping pills.  He was gone all day.  If he were going to kill himself, he would have done it and gotten it over with.  There's some angle about his writing the letter about Casey's innocence and bla,ming friends.  I know if I were about to die, I'd ask for forgiveness, not make my sins worse.  Just another gimmick.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2009, 06:13:25 PM »

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, we have seen Cindy tell boldfaced, evil lies to protect her daughter WITHOUT FLINCHING. She stares straight ahead without an ounce of emotion on her face or in her eyes. Her eyes are cold and emotionless. George, on the other hand, has seemed very uncomfortable and at the end of his rope, stammering and confused, just about every time he has spoken to the media. I am not saying he is in any way a pillar of morality in this family; I am just saying, I really do think the guy meant to kill himself, and I feel badly for him. I can't help it. I think he is a bit weak emotionally and allows himself to be bullied by Cindy; Richard Grund even said so. Richard Grund had said (oh, gosh, where did I read this????) that Cindy rules the home and George was going to go along with Cindy's stance about Casey post-Caylee disappearance because that's what Cindy wanted him to do. That does not excuse his behavior in any way. But I still can't help feeling bad for someone whom I really do think was going to kill himself. If I were George, I could see myself getting severely depressed just because of the sheer horror of what my monster daughter did to my own granddaughter.

George has "cracks" that enable you to see his humanity. I haven't seen that with Cindy AT ALL. I wouldn't even doubt that she would lie to her own mother. She is a big gigantic ginormous humongous scary liar.

Just my opinion.

yep yep yep. the rotten acorn doesnt fall from the decaying tree.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »

This photo upsets me 

I posted one similar on the last thread towards the end there.  I did not post this one for the creepy factor of the Mr. PotatoHead heart lookin lips.  The one I did post was not nearly as creepy as this one.

She looks sad and tired.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »

Flossy
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #96
« Reply #1948 on: Today at 07:45:01 PM
»

... I think George needs to get the hell away from Cindy no matter what is going with their daughter.  The woman is completely toxic

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4438.1940

+++++++

George is not the good guy in that dysfunctional household.  When I consider both George and Casey actions that imply neither could not be trusted ... if I was Cindy ... I would have packed my bags ... taken Caylee Marie and ... taken off.  Staying would have implied I would have turned into a controlling shrew.

History reveals what road Cindy chose to take.

Janet
______

I agree with you that he is not "the good guy" in that household.  There IS NO good guy there.  I do think, however, that his controlling wife is a big reason this whole "stand by our evil daughter" has continued for so long.  I think that there is a much better chance of George cracking than there is of Cindy cracking.   I think the chance of him breaking down and doing the right thing are much better if the two of them are estranged, too.  (Dare to dream, I know.)

I disagree.

If George was going to break ... the five page letter would not have upheld both Casey and Cindy.

Think about it.  George's intention was to commit suicide.  He would not have to face Cindy's wrath but ... HE DID NOT BREAK!!!  Justice for Caylee Marie again took a back seat.

Janet

++++

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

When you consider the above article and ... then the following article ... it is obvious that BOTH George and Cindy are not just on a mission to protect their daughter from the legal consequences of her actions ... they are determine to implicate others to accomplish their mission.

Janet

+++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
Friday, September 26, 2008 – updated: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.

According to the police report, Cindy told the officers that George was last seen at 10:30 yesterday morning. I am not sure where 3:00 or 3:30 AM has come from.

I also underlined the jewelry comment.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2009, 06:14:01 PM »

Darn that Sassy!  and trimm and pegster and SS and .....

Thanks for the heads up though JSM ... I was off to the fridge.

Have I mentioned ... making a late entrance is very fashionable?!
You are welcome Newfie. How's the beer?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.