April 24, 2024, 07:04:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302473 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: January 24, 2009, 06:36:42 PM »

Sunny...thanks for that post. I am glad there is an investigation into Baez, and frankly I hope he is removed from the case. I would rather have her have a competent lawyer, and a fair trial, then have problems down the road, do it right the first time, and if it means Baez off the case, good. I have a feeling that is what is going to happen.

I was very concerned about an appeal dealing w/ ineffective assistance of counsel.  I did a little research and it appears a hard issue to win on.  My mind was eased some.

cheeky will you share with us what you learned and ease our minds too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1841 on: January 24, 2009, 06:39:25 PM »

Hey Boo.  Is that JSM getting bit?   
I warned her!!!!   
        OUCH 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: January 24, 2009, 06:40:43 PM »

Sunny...thanks for that post. I am glad there is an investigation into Baez, and frankly I hope he is removed from the case. I would rather have her have a competent lawyer, and a fair trial, then have problems down the road, do it right the first time, and if it means Baez off the case, good. I have a feeling that is what is going to happen.

No Rose, I thought that I had understood that since KC was the one who "chose" Bozo, and that he wasn't appointed by the state or whatever, that the court system couldn't call for a mistrial due to Bozo being incompetent.   Did I misunderstand?   

I missed that post.  But I am fearful of BJ's money drying up...especially now that he is being investigated....it is my understanding that he could try to remove himself from the case and the judge could make him a court appointed attorney at that point for the sake of keeping the trial schedule..in that case everything would change..the STATE would them be paying for casey's attorney and expenditures would have to fall within certain guidelines.....bye bye hired hands like Dr. Lee and Koby etc.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: January 24, 2009, 06:42:46 PM »

when i was walkin in memphis...

soooooooo whats new on the george front TODAY? have been busy all day....

Hey.....Kim, I don't think I've seen any updates on George today..just recaps of yesterday..I did hear yesterday that he could get released as early as this afternoon but I would think that would be all over the news if he did....I'm cuious to see where he goes next.. If he's got any friends or relatives that he can stay with..I hope that's where he goes.

Did anyone hear whether or not Tim Miller visited him today ???

I hope he goes someplace other than back with cin-cin........and as far as Tim...I haven't read anything about him today.

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1844 on: January 24, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »

when i was walkin in memphis...

soooooooo whats new on the george front TODAY? have been busy all day....

Hey.....Kim, I don't think I've seen any updates on George today..just recaps of yesterday..I did hear yesterday that he could get released as early as this afternoon but I would think that would be all over the news if he did....I'm cuious to see where he goes next.. If he's got any friends or relatives that he can stay with..I hope that's where he goes.

Did anyone hear whether or not Tim Miller visited him today ???

so ...no 72 hours ? hmmmm
wow.. are you KIDDING me? there is talk that TIM would VISIT geo?...wow..

I think the law is that he can be held UP to 72 hours but could be released as early as today.. It was either JVM or NG I heard that on last night...and I'm not sure where I heard about Tim Miller...here I think..but so much rumor has floated out there since Thursday night, I'm not sure what became of it...I had heard that NeJame & Tim were going to pay him a visit.
The Tim Miller and NaJame visiting George thing came from Russ who I guess is also Walter and Friday posting at WS?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: January 24, 2009, 06:44:32 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Karma, please stay!

I love reading your posts!

Alas, I do feel your pain, though.

Please stay.

Karma, I agree with you.  I didn't realize that one member could say they don't want to talk about a subject and then that's the end of the subject.  I absolutely agree with you and I, too, do not believe that George's suicide attempt was serious.  I don't think that a person bent on committing suicide would take a two-week supply of high blood pressure medicine with him.  I think he wanted to get away from Cindy for awhile and then he decided he would be in big trouble with her, so he sent some silly text messages and wrote what is purported to be a suicide note. And if what has been reported is true, he covered his basis with Cindy by saying that KC is innocent. Having said that, I do not wish in any way that he had killed himself.  In fact my thinking that he was pulling a hoax supports my belief that he was in no danger of killing himself at all, and that's a good thing.

I really like your posts and it is a fact that karma is coming.  So don't feel all alone in your belief.  IMO a lot of us feel the same.
Thank you for that BabyBear,I really appreciate it.I was about to cross suicide off my list of things that can not be discussed lol
1)incest
2)suicide
3)Lee/George father of Caylee
4)Cindy/George/Lee covering for Casey
5)Cindy/George/Lee profiting off of sweet Caylee's death

WOOHOO Karma it is good to see you in the Caylee thread.....anything you talk about I will read for sure!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1846 on: January 24, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »

JSM, here's the document you asked for. I was away for the cage for a bit, so I didn't see your request until now. Sorry about that.
THANKS Rmcalo, so the way I read it section VII reads "case to be closed with verified findings of inadequate supervision, etc" And it was signed 9-14-2008. So why would they visit KC 4 months later in the jailhouse? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: January 24, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »

No Rose, I thought that I had understood that since KC was the one who "chose" Bozo, and that he wasn't appointed by the state or whatever, that the court system couldn't call for a mistrial due to Bozo being incompetent.   Did I misunderstand?   
And this is where one of the charges before the bar could come in.  Has Baez misrepresented himself in his advertising.

yes, you are correct and I have never heard a satifactory explanation as to how casey came to hire him...I know she said another person in jail recommended him. ..but I am sure I remember  the A's saying they thought  he was a court appointed attorney when he contacted them

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1848 on: January 24, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.

Karma, please stay!

I love reading your posts!

Alas, I do feel your pain, though.

Please stay.

Karma, I agree with you.  I didn't realize that one member could say they don't want to talk about a subject and then that's the end of the subject.  I absolutely agree with you and I, too, do not believe that George's suicide attempt was serious.  I don't think that a person bent on committing suicide would take a two-week supply of high blood pressure medicine with him.  I think he wanted to get away from Cindy for awhile and then he decided he would be in big trouble with her, so he sent some silly text messages and wrote what is purported to be a suicide note. And if what has been reported is true, he covered his basis with Cindy by saying that KC is innocent. Having said that, I do not wish in any way that he had killed himself.  In fact my thinking that he was pulling a hoax supports my belief that he was in no danger of killing himself at all, and that's a good thing.

I really like your posts and it is a fact that karma is coming.  So don't feel all alone in your belief.  IMO a lot of us feel the same.
Thank you for that BabyBear,I really appreciate it.I was about to cross suicide off my list of things that can not be discussed lol
1)incest
2)suicide
3)Lee/George father of Caylee
4)Cindy/George/Lee covering for Casey
5)Cindy/George/Lee profiting off of sweet Caylee's death

WOOHOO Karma it is good to see you in the Caylee thread.....anything you talk about I will read for sure!
Thank you Sunny  

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: January 24, 2009, 06:50:04 PM »

someone asked about this earlier

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

Thanks JuJu....WOW I think that's a big mistake, but they didn't ask me
Laptop does not equal internet connection.  Jails do not allow internet access.  I am assuming that all cell phones need to be left when entering, which would elimate the possibility of connecting to the internet thru any type of blackberry device.  Look at  the attorney's laptop as just a place to store notes.

I was thinking they might connect to someone's WiFi......but your post sounds more realistic!!4

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: January 24, 2009, 06:52:23 PM »

Sunn,I really do like your avi. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: January 24, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.
Thank you Sdb for posting this.  I found it very informative given the latest info within the doc dump.

I just wanted to say Hi Dolce! 

Hi Dolce, I was shocked I found something that hadn't already been posted a dozen times. You monkeys are fast and I am always way, way behind. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday night. I've got to take off again.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: January 24, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »

I'm a little behind so I hope this hasn't been posted on already.  It is my understanding that one of the bar complaints regarding Baez was dealing w/ advertising.  If that is true, it makes me think back to George and Cindy asking Casey during one of those initial jail visits exactly how she found Baez.  Casey reponds that people in booking told her.  I THINK that Baez was in the picture the day following her initial arrest.  I'm wondering if maybe she is lying and he just showed up offering services to her.

Here is a link to the Rules of Professional Conduct for Florida Attorneys.  Scroll down to 4-7.4  and click on it.
http://www.ablelegalforms.com/flalawyerethics.html
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: January 24, 2009, 06:54:44 PM »

What was the line spoken by Johnny Castle to Baby in Dirty Dancing that somebody mentioned?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: January 24, 2009, 06:55:46 PM »

Casey dated them to spite Cindy...Cindy did not like Casey dating hispanics.  Again, my apologies if I startled anyone with my sarcasm...I was NOT dissing hispanics.

I admit I was taken back at first but since it came from you I knew what ya meant. 

I truly wonder if Cindy hates Hispanics. The only person we have heard this from is Kio...who heard it from KC... who LIES! KC may not have wanted Kio over when her mom was there because Cindy may have tried to make KC look bad.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: January 24, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »

Sunn,I really do like your avi. 

Thanks Trimm...I do too....Tim really is a great guy... and this is a great picture of a great guy who just happens to be a hero....I hate to see him and TES on the receiving end of BJ...he and TES have suffered more than enough IMO over these searches for Caylee.............and now having to protect TES and the volunteers from BJ is a BITCH!! I HATE BJ!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: January 24, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »

Casey dated them to spite Cindy...Cindy did not like Casey dating hispanics.  Again, my apologies if I startled anyone with my sarcasm...I was NOT dissing hispanics.

I admit I was taken back at first but since it came from you I knew what ya meant. 

I truly wonder if Cindy hates Hispanics. The only person we have heard this from is Kio...who heard it from KC... who LIES! KC may not have wanted Kio over when her mom was there because Cindy may have tried to make KC look bad.

Good point.....hmmmm?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: January 24, 2009, 06:58:18 PM »

What was the line spoken by Johnny Castle to Baby in Dirty Dancing that somebody mentioned?

I believe they were referring to LEROY'S signature line:

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: January 24, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

I'm a little behind so I hope this hasn't been posted on already.  It is my understanding that one of the bar complaints regarding Baez was dealing w/ advertising.  If that is true, it makes me think back to George and Cindy asking Casey during one of those initial jail visits exactly how she found Baez.  Casey reponds that people in booking told her.  I THINK that Baez was in the picture the day following her initial arrest.  I'm wondering if maybe she is lying and he just showed up offering services to her.

Here is a link to the Rules of Professional Conduct for Florida Attorneys.  Scroll down to 4-7.4  and click on it.
http://www.ablelegalforms.com/flalawyerethics.html

Specifically look at seciton a - soliciation.  Sorry to quote myself but IF (and I'm NOT saying it is) this is what the complaint was regarding, than if it is true that Baez is fielding the monetary aspects that may arise from this for Casey, I could see a conclusion that there is significant motive in pecuniary gain.  Not to mention all the free publicity that come w/ a case of this magnitude and high profile. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: January 24, 2009, 07:00:00 PM »

I have no problem talking about ANYTHING that might relate to the case.  This is a discussion forum, and all kinds of topics can and do come up. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.