March 28, 2024, 01:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 300974 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2009, 06:14:46 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

I don't remember it that way at all!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2009, 06:15:09 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

Respectfully disagree.   George has told many lies throughout this whole ordeal.   The only reason he testified at the GJ, imo, is because he was forced to do so.   Now, he is going to continue to defend KC and blame Caylee's death on innocent people?  Makes me sick.     
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2009, 06:15:30 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, we have seen Cindy tell boldfaced, evil lies to protect her daughter WITHOUT FLINCHING. She stares straight ahead without an ounce of emotion on her face or in her eyes. Her eyes are cold and emotionless. George, on the other hand, has seemed very uncomfortable and at the end of his rope, stammering and confused, just about every time he has spoken to the media. I am not saying he is in any way a pillar of morality in this family; I am just saying, I really do think the guy meant to kill himself, and I feel badly for him. I can't help it. I think he is a bit weak emotionally and allows himself to be bullied by Cindy; Richard Grund even said so. Richard Grund had said (oh, gosh, where did I read this????) that Cindy rules the home and George was going to go along with Cindy's stance about Casey post-Caylee disappearance because that's what Cindy wanted him to do. That does not excuse his behavior in any way. But I still can't help feeling bad for someone whom I really do think was going to kill himself. If I were George, I could see myself getting severely depressed just because of the sheer horror of what my monster daughter did to my own granddaughter.

George has "cracks" that enable you to see his humanity. I haven't seen that with Cindy AT ALL. I wouldn't even doubt that she would lie to her own mother. She is a big gigantic ginormous humongous scary liar.

Just my opinion.

Since it is pretty well determined they are not going to get immunity, I now believe this was a ploy for sympathy to keep LE from charging them.  They won't bury that baby, because LE said there would be no charges until after the funeral, and now they are trying to position themselves for public sympathy.

It is a ALL B.S.
and I hope like heck LE doesn't fall for it. Charge them and then let them get all the psychological help they need in prison.  (call me cynical, but I am convinced this is what is going on)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2009, 06:16:42 PM »

Judge Rules Casey Must Attend Future Hearings

Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 5:22 pm EST January 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was an important development Friday in the legal case against Casey. Judge Stan Strickland has ordered her to attend all future court proceedings (read judge's order).

have you all seen this already? I'm running behind 
self edit to add link
http://www.wftv.com/news/18551487/detail.html#-

This may already be postd as I'm running behind also - when I clicked on the link to read the Judge's order, there is a tiny little blurb underneath "Jose Baez hired to teach law students."  Seems they have hired him at FL law school to teach TRIAL PREP to advanced law students at a wage of $4,500 per semester.  The dean of the law school did not even know he was under investigation by the FL Bar until reporters advised him.  OMG - hope no one needs a lawyer in the next few years if they're gonna be graduating more BJ's.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »

I guess I have to admit that if George had successfully killed himself - but pointed the finger of blame at innocent people before he died - then yes, I guess I would still be calling him a liar.    I guess I'm judgemental.   

I guess I am judgemental too because he will forever be a liar as far as I'm concerned. This stunt was just another diversion in a long line of diversions.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2009, 06:17:40 PM »

http://friendsofcaylee.com/
New page created by Richard G. for Caylee

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2009, 06:18:13 PM »

No more sympathy from me.Sit down with LE with NO strings attached for a 8 hour question and answer session.Anything less is and you reep what you sow!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2009, 06:18:57 PM »

And you all, I do have sympathy for people who have suicide in their family.  We have had our share.  My Great Grandparents shot themselves during the Depression, my favorite cousin went to his front yard and killed himself with a shot gun over a divorce, my girl friends son went to his favorite fishing hole and hung himself in a tree.  But I think George, being an adult, knew his breaking point, he should have gotten help in the beginning. 
::HUGS::
Yes I agree this man has needed help long before anything ever happened to Caylee.  Maybe if he would have had some, this tragedy would not have happened.  George has never been the man of the house, he has always been belittled by his wife and daughter.  Caylee had not gotten to that age yet and still saw him as her grandfather.  It is very sad, no matter if he lied or not!
He has lost his granddaughter and the justice that she deserves comes at yet another price for him...his daughter.  Almost all of you in here are parents, put yourselves in their place for one second, no matter if you agree with their actions or not, I dont, but I still have to understand that they have lost someone and learning the details on the news each night.  THAT IS BEYOND CREEPY AND I WISH IT ON NO ONE.  Not to mention your murderess daughter signed her remains over to her skeezball of a lawyer. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2009, 06:18:59 PM »

I don't remember it that way at all!! 

*Sorry, didn't finish before posting* 

I don't remember Russ saying thank you that George was dead!  We said thank God he was not dead! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
     He had fast food to.  Eat   Drink write a letter =sit back and wait to be found   it never ends
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2009, 06:19:40 PM »

No, I dont want anyone to burn in hell, but I did not make a rash decision about George, I have had what, seven months to think about it.  And I still stand by my post this am.  If he had died, I would feel sorry, but that would not change my mind.

always did you see the pic i posted for your grandaughter?
No, how sweet, where???
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4435.100
That is really pretty, I will show it to her. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2009, 06:19:50 PM »

And if he had taken a lot more don't they pump your stomach, or give you something to vomit?
Many times they give you charcoal tablets to absorb pills or possibly narcan to counter the effects.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »

Darn that Sassy!  and trimm and pegster and SS and .....

Thanks for the heads up though JSM ... I was off to the fridge.

Have I mentioned ... making a late entrance is very fashionable?!
You are welcome Newfie. How's the beer?
Good ... though drinking and posting probably a bad idea ... but trying very hard to watch myself!  You'll let me know if I get out of hand right?!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2009, 06:20:55 PM »

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, we have seen Cindy tell boldfaced, evil lies to protect her daughter WITHOUT FLINCHING. She stares straight ahead without an ounce of emotion on her face or in her eyes. Her eyes are cold and emotionless. George, on the other hand, has seemed very uncomfortable and at the end of his rope, stammering and confused, just about every time he has spoken to the media. I am not saying he is in any way a pillar of morality in this family; I am just saying, I really do think the guy meant to kill himself, and I feel badly for him. I can't help it. I think he is a bit weak emotionally and allows himself to be bullied by Cindy; Richard Grund even said so. Richard Grund had said (oh, gosh, where did I read this????) that Cindy rules the home and George was going to go along with Cindy's stance about Casey post-Caylee disappearance because that's what Cindy wanted him to do. That does not excuse his behavior in any way. But I still can't help feeling bad for someone whom I really do think was going to kill himself. If I were George, I could see myself getting severely depressed just because of the sheer horror of what my monster daughter did to my own granddaughter.

George has "cracks" that enable you to see his humanity. I haven't seen that with Cindy AT ALL. I wouldn't even doubt that she would lie to her own mother. She is a big gigantic ginormous humongous scary liar.

Just my opinion.

Since it is pretty well determined they are not going to get immunity, I now believe this was a ploy for sympathy to keep LE from charging them.  They won't bury that baby, because LE said there would be no charges until after the funeral, and now they are trying to position themselves for public sympathy.

It is a ALL B.S.
and I hope like heck LE doesn't fall for it. Charge them and then let them get all the psychological help they need in prison.  (call me cynical, but I am convinced this is what is going on)

im a cynic and i disagree with you. theres not always an elaborate backstory. sometimes it is just what it is. casey murdered her child, desecrated her body and now is sitting back laughing at how people are attacking her family as much as her.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »

I'm hungry and need beer

Beer and M&Ms........oh yeah.

Nancy Grace will be crazy tonight. 
Emailing pizza man tonight!

if i emailed the pizza place, i'd mess it up!!!! having a glass of wine & getting ready to go to dinner. have no dental floss, (packed!wth) lucky to have toothebrush & toothepaste!

wendi
Have fun at dinner and show that pretty smile. Floss or no floss it is beautiful.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »

Law School Hires Jose Baez To Teach Students
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:00 pm EST January 23, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »

And if he had taken a lot more don't they pump your stomach, or give you something to vomit?
Many times they give you charcoal tablets to absorb pills or possibly narcan to counter the effects.

He was in good enough shape to walk to the car. Couldn't have taken much of anything, couple of beers maybe...........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.