March 29, 2024, 08:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 301032 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2009, 06:24:15 PM »

Law School Hires Jose Baez To Teach Students
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:00 pm EST January 23, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html   

He might want to consider a different career, maybe baggage handler at Orlando International Airport

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

We are very judgmental as a human race. And we are doubly judgmental when we think someone's lied to us or tried to manipulate us.

I don't think I'd go so far as to say George has been honest throughout ALL of this. He's lied about some things. But he did tell about the decomp, and that's important.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

yes. can you imagine if its like this here what it will be like in the jury room when jose starts slinging his bs? real nice. caseys guilty as hell and were already picking at the still twitching body of her dying family.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2009, 06:26:44 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

I don't remember it that way at all!! 

*Sorry, didn't finish before posting* 

I don't remember Russ saying thank you that George was dead!  We said thank God he was not dead! 

Hey Wyks. Im sorry the asteriks are my *thank you*to Russ for reporting to us what he was getting, as he was getting it. It was very hectic last night/this morning.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:06 PM »

WHAT????????????????????????????? 

Oh my Lordy!  Now, THAT is suicide!  Professional suicide!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.

Yes, that appears to be what it is but the pic still bothers me.  So do the dark circles under her eyes.
She does have a pinkish-purple ring around the eye that's kind of odd..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:19 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
     He had fast food to.  Eat   Drink write a letter =sit back and wait to be found   it never ends

Like i said..more histrionics from this family...
Now, I have sympathy for tortured souls who really are tortured...who deal with depression and anxiety, etc..And feel they need to end it all...I hurt for those folks..I do..
BUT..
This man did not want to kill himself..he wanted attention...just a play to say,"hey! Over here! Here I am !" It may also have been his way of trying to control some fragment of his life since Cindy controlls everything..even when the man farts...
If he really wanted to kill yourself, he would have...It doesnt take much to get it right the first time.....If you tell someone youre gonna do it, you wont do it..period...

These folks need to tell all they know...each and every stinking one of them...It is such a disgrace to Caylee..and to her memory..to sit back and play circus while she rots away in a box.....They ALL make me wanna vomit....

"God dont like ugly"
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:34 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
     He had fast food to.  Eat   Drink write a letter =sit back and wait to be found   it never ends

If George did not put the words...that her friends killed Caylee, and his attempted suicide failed, which it did....do you think Cindy would have let him in the house, without him stating that about the friends killing Caylee??

George was covering his own BUTT!!!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:36 PM »

Anothermonkey,Are you there?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.
My Aunt loved loved loved flowers, so all of us picked up a flower of different colors and put it around her in her casket,  probably odd to some, but it looked really pretty..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2009, 06:28:02 PM »

Judge Rules Casey Must Attend Future Hearings

Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 5:22 pm EST January 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was an important development Friday in the legal case against Casey. Judge Stan Strickland has ordered her to attend all future court proceedings (read judge's order).

have you all seen this already? I'm running behind 
self edit to add link
http://www.wftv.com/news/18551487/detail.html#-

This may already be postd as I'm running behind also - when I clicked on the link to read the Judge's order, there is a tiny little blurb underneath "Jose Baez hired to teach law students."  Seems they have hired him at FL law school to teach TRIAL PREP to advanced law students at a wage of $4,500 per semester.  The dean of the law school did not even know he was under investigation by the FL Bar until reporters advised him.  OMG - hope no one needs a lawyer in the next few years if they're gonna be graduating more BJ's.

BJ's or JB's?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2009, 06:28:41 PM »

The report clearly states the jewelry was for Caylee, not for Cindy to wear. That is why we have been discussing dressing up a skeleton. How in the hell are they going to dress/deck out in jewelry bones? The ME or funeral director isn't going to put her back together and lay her in a casket...is he???? WTF???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2009, 06:28:44 PM »

He might want to consider a different career, maybe baggage handler at Orlando International Airport

Oh, please - nothing having ANYTHING to do with planes!   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2009, 06:29:48 PM »

I agree with Dolce, its not for show, its true raw emotion, and love for whoever passed. i posted this earlier.
   When my boyfriend died, i went out and bought him his favorite brand of jeans, a new polo tee and he wore the sunglasses he loved so much *we had mathing dior sunglasses*. So i can understand buying new stuff so they could be buried with our loved ones, but with all due respect, Caylee is skeletonized, she has no wrists or neck...Maybe it was a crucafix.. I know this is what threw George over the edge, because the day i went to buy Reeses' clothes I can hardly remember because all i wanted to do was die, and be with reese...just as george stated.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2009, 06:29:48 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »

People do strange things.  I think dressing up a skeleton is "beyond bizarre" to say the least..  but not so strange to put jewelry on a just-deceased person.  (My grandpa was buried with his glasses. Thank god, actually, because were it not for his glasses, nobody would have recognized him. They did THAT bad of a job on him).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2009, 06:30:37 PM »

I don't remember it that way at all!! 

*Sorry, didn't finish before posting* 

I don't remember Russ saying thank you that George was dead!  We said thank God he was not dead! 

She was using those asterisks as an aside. parentheses would have been better. She's thanking Russ mid-sentence, for reporting about George. NOT saying he reported that anybody was thankful he was dead. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.