April 25, 2024, 07:59:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302507 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.

Yes, that appears to be what it is but the pic still bothers me.  So do the dark circles under her eyes.
She does have a pinkish-purple ring around the eye that's kind of odd..

It looks to me like she's been crying - especially since her little nose is red, too.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2009, 06:31:27 PM »

http://friendsofcaylee.com/
New page created by Richard G. for Caylee

Thank-you that was very nice of him.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 23, 2009, 06:31:42 PM »

not really 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.

Yes, that appears to be what it is but the pic still bothers me.  So do the dark circles under her eyes.

Both of my kids have those circle...it is the blood vessels that are prominent underneath the thin skin....the blue vessels make the eye look bruised..and i can assure you..my kids are the FARTHEST from ever being abused...
They are more prominent in my kids when they are tired, or sick....

"God dont like ugly"
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #244 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:31 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

he DID. go listen to all the le and fbi interviews with him.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:33 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.
I agree with Dolce, its not for show, its true raw emotion, and love for whoever passed. i posted this earlier.
   When my boyfriend died, i went out and bought him his favorite brand of jeans, a new polo tee and he wore the sunglasses he loved so much *we had mathing dior sunglasses*. So i can understand buying new stuff so they could be buried with our loved ones, but with all due respect, Caylee is skeletonized, she has no wrists or neck...Maybe it was a crucafix.. I know this is what threw George over the edge, because the day i went to buy Reeses' clothes I can hardly remember because all i wanted to do was die, and be with reese...just as george stated.

Still, it wouldn't be something you send a guy out to do at 3 AM.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

Judge Rules Casey Must Attend Future Hearings

Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 5:22 pm EST January 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was an important development Friday in the legal case against Casey. Judge Stan Strickland has ordered her to attend all future court proceedings (read judge's order).

have you all seen this already? I'm running behind 
self edit to add link
http://www.wftv.com/news/18551487/detail.html#-

This may already be postd as I'm running behind also - when I clicked on the link to read the Judge's order, there is a tiny little blurb underneath "Jose Baez hired to teach law students."  Seems they have hired him at FL law school to teach TRIAL PREP to advanced law students at a wage of $4,500 per semester.  The dean of the law school did not even know he was under investigation by the FL Bar until reporters advised him.  OMG - hope no one needs a lawyer in the next few years if they're gonna be graduating more BJ's.

BJ's or JB's?
Ask KC   

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #247 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:45 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
     He had fast food to.  Eat   Drink write a letter =sit back and wait to be found   it never ends
Fast food 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #248 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.
If he had killed himself, it would not change my opinion of the facts.  The fact would still remain that GA is and was and maybe always will be a LIAR.

I think the emotional reaction is what the anthony's were counting on.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 23, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
No - Jewelry for a funeral?!  (and I don't care what time she sent him out to buy it!)

But as I said before, sometimes I forget and try to impose my (or those I know) feelings on this family ...  and they (the As) are so far off any normalcy chart ... (and believe me, I come from a huge family ... we have our odd ducks, quacks, liars, stealers and cheaters ... but nothing like this bunch!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 23, 2009, 06:34:29 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I have one thing to add - then I think I'll sit out for awhile.     

What about the friends who are falsely being accused of killing Caylee?    What about the fact that they have to go hire lawyers to protect themselves.   Wasting their money on this BS?   What about how their lives are ruined because of Casey?    And now George writes a note and says negative things about these same innocent people, AGAIN?    I'm sorry.   The A Family needs to come clean and quit blaming everyone for what Casey has done.     THEN, I MIGHT HAVE SOME PITY FOR THEM.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #251 on: January 23, 2009, 06:35:08 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: January 23, 2009, 06:35:19 PM »

This photo upsets me 

Both of my kids have those circle...it is the blood vessels that are prominent underneath the thin skin....the blue vessels make the eye look bruised..and i can assure you..my kids are the FARTHEST from ever being abused...
They are more prominent in my kids when they are tired, or sick....

I had them. In my case it was a combination of secondary smoke, and crying for about an hour every morning. (abuse.)

But allergies can cause them, and so can lack of sleep. In Caylee's case, it could be the chloroform. JMO.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2009, 06:36:22 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!

People do strange things.  I think dressing up a skeleton is "beyond bizarre" to say the least..  but not so strange to put jewelry on a just-deceased person.  (My grandpa was buried with his glasses. Thank god, actually, because were it not for his glasses, nobody would have recognized him. They did THAT bad of a job on him).
we bought jewelery for my grandmother..and me and my mom and aunt all went to the funeral home and I did her makeup and nails..I wanted her to look just like she did when she was well, and I trusted no one else to do that but us....
I cannot imagine they would dress and bedazzle a skeleton...i think maybe it would be something more along the lines of something to lay in the casket with her....

"God dont like ugly"
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: January 23, 2009, 06:36:33 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

I doubt we will ever hear the truth from any appalling Anthony.........
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: January 23, 2009, 06:37:09 PM »

Judge Rules Casey Must Attend Future Hearings

Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 5:22 pm EST January 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was an important development Friday in the legal case against Casey. Judge Stan Strickland has ordered her to attend all future court proceedings (read judge's order).

have you all seen this already? I'm running behind 
self edit to add link
http://www.wftv.com/news/18551487/detail.html#-

This may already be postd as I'm running behind also - when I clicked on the link to read the Judge's order, there is a tiny little blurb underneath "Jose Baez hired to teach law students."  Seems they have hired him at FL law school to teach TRIAL PREP to advanced law students at a wage of $4,500 per semester.  The dean of the law school did not even know he was under investigation by the FL Bar until reporters advised him.  OMG - hope no one needs a lawyer in the next few years if they're gonna be graduating more BJ's.

BJ's or JB's?

BJ's masquerading as JB's!!  I tried to put the rolling eyed monkey icon in here but still don't know how to add them to the post!!

There he goes.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: January 23, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

I will come out of lurking long enough to add another "Thank You"!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »

I guess I have to admit that if George had successfully killed himself - but pointed the finger of blame at innocent people before he died - then yes, I guess I would still be calling him a liar.    I guess I'm judgemental.   

I guess I am judgemental too because he will forever be a liar as far as I'm concerned. This stunt was just another diversion in a long line of diversions.

There's nothing wrong with being judgemental.  We make judgements throughout our lives.  We judge what paths we wish to take.  We judge which friends we want to be with.  Life is a series of judgements.  As for me, I judge people who kill innocent children to be bad people, as well as those who try to help them escape the punishment which is judged to be appropriate by a court of law.  If we do not judge people who kill the innocent to be unworthy of living in our society, what kind of society would we have?  "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in a period of moral crises, maintain their neutrality."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2009, 06:37:57 PM »

Still, it wouldn't be something you send a guy out to do at 3 AM.
That to me was a rumor given I read the police report that Cindy claimed to have sent him out around 10 in the morning.  How could it have been 3am when the police were not even called until around 10:30pm??

I think a lot of speculation and not many facts are being put out here on this board right now.  Granted that is how things go normally, but still that is clearly posted in the police report as being 10am.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »

When Our Heather was taken from us we went out and bought her the most beautiful princess like, glittery, stunning dress we could find. And the first thing Daddy said was that she needed a shawl to cover her shoulders with that dress. We also buried her with her guitar, photos and her little brother placed a ring in her coffin. I think you choose what to send off with your loved one by what is important to them, and things that you don't want them to be without. However...we did not go shop for anything at 3 am..that is just weird.

I don't know how many times I have heard my husband say that he wanted to die and go be with Heather. I can understand that comment coming from George.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.