April 26, 2024, 10:50:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302576 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2009, 06:38:46 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.
I agree with Dolce, its not for show, its true raw emotion, and love for whoever passed. i posted this earlier.
   When my boyfriend died, i went out and bought him his favorite brand of jeans, a new polo tee and he wore the sunglasses he loved so much *we had mathing dior sunglasses*. So i can understand buying new stuff so they could be buried with our loved ones, but with all due respect, Caylee is skeletonized, she has no wrists or neck...Maybe it was a crucafix.. I know this is what threw George over the edge, because the day i went to buy Reeses' clothes I can hardly remember because all i wanted to do was die, and be with reese...just as george stated.

Still, it wouldn't be something you send a guy out to do at 3 AM.
Fuzzy i think that was just a misunderstanding from one of our monkeys. In the audio of conways 911 it kinda sounds like he said 3:30 am. but it was indeed 8:30 am. i heard the call myself.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

he DID. go listen to all the le and fbi interviews with him.

I'm sure LE still has some questions for them.Don't you think?To lawyer up when your granddaughter has been MURDERED and dumped in the woods like trash is not what i would consider forthcoming!I don't wish that kind of pain and misery on my worst enemy.Continue to sit down with LE.Apologize if you've been a distraction in finding JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE and i think many people may be forgiving.Maybe not!GOD shall judge.Not me.I just don't,and won't have anymore sympathy until they cooperate 110%.Whatever LE needs.GIVE IT TO THEM.PUT UP OR SHUT UP!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE......PERIOD!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2009, 06:39:30 PM »

That to me was a rumor given I read the police report that Cindy claimed to have sent him out around 10 in the morning.  How could it have been 3am when the police were not even called until around 10:30pm??

I think a lot of speculation and not many facts are being put out here on this board right now.  Granted that is how things go normally, but still that is clearly posted in the police report as being 10am.
Excellent point Dolce..and I for one jumped on the 3 am band wagon a little to quick possibly. Where did that time come from?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2009, 06:40:02 PM »

UPDATED: Sources: George Anthony Took Sleeping Pills; Suicide Note Found In Car
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Thursday, January 22, 2009
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EST January 23, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, had alcohol in his motel room and took several sleeping pills prior to being found by authorities after he sent suicidal text messages to family members who reported him missing, sources told Local 6 News.

Meanwhile, Local 6 News learned Thursday that a gas can with apparent duct tape on it that was seized from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived, is being compared to duct tape found over Caylee's mouth because the tape appears to be identical.

The gas can was seized by investigators Aug. 1 from the Anthony home. Local 6 News showed video of the metal gas can, which appeared to have silver duct tape on it.

George Anthony Found Safe After Threatening Suicide: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549851/index.html

Jose Baez: Casey Anthony 'Holding Up' After Father's Suicide Threats: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549643/index.html

911 Call Released Of George Anthony Reported Missing
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549911/index.html

Local 6: George Anthony Found Safe; Suicide Note Located: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18547175/index.html

PHOTOS: Suicide Threat
http://www.clickorlando.com/slidesho...ews&dm=ss&tn=b

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18543583/detail.html

several sleeping pills? Maybe he was just trying to get some sleep.

From what I understand the pill container was empty when found.  Very likely more than 'several'. 

The quoted article above starts out with the statement "several" pills.  Which article says the container was empty? And if he'd taken it all, how did he walk to the car? He had 4 beers left, so I assume he drank two. I figure they estimated based on what was left in the container, how many pills he'd taken, but they might just have asked him. He was conscious when they found him.

I read 'empty container' in one of the media updates given earlier this afternoon.  I was in here last night as the news broke, as were many others, and stayed til nearly 5 am reading updates as they were released.  There was a *reason* that they said George was dead when they found him.  There was a *reason* that they then said he was able to be resuscitated.  Perhaps it was all hogwash, I don't know.  Which article says he was conscious when found? 

Yes, and as I recall, the reporting to us was via phone calls from Tim Miller who was reporting what he/Tim was hearing in Texas:  First it was:  George is dead; then: George couldn't be resusciated; then: George could be resusciated; then: George is not dead....and so on.  The reporting was like the reporting in a "fog of war".  You can never believe the first reports.  However, the reporting was taken seriously because it was coming from Tim Miller, and we all know that Tim would only tell us what he believed to be true.  So, IMO, the early reporting was blended in with a lot of emotion: in other words, people were scared for George.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »

Why in the world would Conway say George should be afraid of Cindy, besides the obvious reasons, that was a strange statement.

This makes me think that something big might be up.  For him to say ANYTHING that pits one of his clients against the other is not a good sign (for them)  You know, " a house divided" and all......

I think this is a very good sign for those of us who want justice for Caylee, though.   
Does anyone know where that media article is that has the bolded above?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »

When Our Heather was taken from us we went out and bought her the most beautiful princess like, glittery, stunning dress we could find. And the first thing Daddy said was that she needed a shawl to cover her shoulders with that dress. We also buried her with her guitar, photos and her little brother placed a ring in her coffin. I think you choose what to send off with your loved one by what is important to them, and things that you don't want them to be without. However...we did not go shop for anything at 3 am..that is just weird.

I don't know how many times I have heard my husband say that he wanted to die and go be with Heather. I can understand that comment coming from George.

When I read the thing about the jewelry, I thought they were talking about picking out jewelry that was in the home. Were they talking about actually shopping for jewelry -- or about picking out something from what Caylee already had? My daughter is only 6 months old, and she already has jewelry, for example. Her one aunt bought her a Miraculous Medal gold necklace, and her other aunts bought her cross necklaces. Just wondering.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2009, 06:42:06 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.

The dark circles under her eyes and all the little bruises on her leg.  She looks very anemic to me.  Her coloring is pale compared to her dark hair.  I thought the same as you Klaas.

Yes, that appears to be what it is but the pic still bothers me.  So do the dark circles under her eyes.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »

Law School Hires Jose Baez To Teach Students
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:00 pm EST January 23, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html   

He might want to consider a different career, maybe baggage handler at Orlando International Airport

Oh, please - nothing having ANYTHING to do with planes!   

Maybe it is a subtle way of telling him that he better go back to law school.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2009, 06:42:29 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.

Dolce ... I agree with all the words in your post.

Closure when a loved one passes often involves very personal gestures from those left behind.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2009, 06:42:58 PM »

I just wanted to put my two cents in about George. I feel really bad about what he is going through. I said a prayer for him. I feel especially bad because I have judged him and been suspicious of him, but the bottom line is, he lost his beautiful grandchild and his own daughter is the reason for that! Nobody is perfect, and no matter what, he must be in a lot of emotional pain, and it is all Casey's fault.

ita. she has ruined so many lives. all her friends and family, how will they find jobs after this?  and you just know she doesnt give a damn about any of it cause shes the 'victim'. 
  I bet she is sooo angry at George for doing this.  Now people will say it her fault (even as she sits in jail with everything taken from her)   because George is a big baby and tried to kill himself   why does every think happen to her

Ha..the way I look at it...KC will only be mad because the attention has been taken away from her!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2009, 06:43:05 PM »

When Our Heather was taken from us we went out and bought her the most beautiful princess like, glittery, stunning dress we could find. And the first thing Daddy said was that she needed a shawl to cover her shoulders with that dress. We also buried her with her guitar, photos and her little brother placed a ring in her coffin. I think you choose what to send off with your loved one by what is important to them, and things that you don't want them to be without. However...we did not go shop for anything at 3 am..that is just weird.

I don't know how many times I have heard my husband say that he wanted to die and go be with Heather. I can understand that comment coming from George.
I'm sorry.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
I really wanna be able to give some kind of empathy to this family but they make it almost impossible. George writes in his letter Casey is innocent? I tend to agree with the posts above, this so called suicide attempt was staged. JMO.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2009, 06:43:38 PM »

Apologies to Dolce and anyone else who posted that they left things in the casket with their loved ones.  That I understand.  But you each went and picked something that you personally thought would be important to your loved one. 

CA didn't do that ... she sent GA ???
I don't know, in the words of another Monkey ... it raises my hinky meter ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.

According to the police report, Cindy told the officers that George was last seen at 10:30 yesterday morning. I am not sure where 3:00 or 3:30 AM has come from.

I also underlined the jewelry comment.

Why are some monkeys saying the jewelry was for cindy?  It's pretty clear she asked george to pick it out for Caylee (above).  Why would she want jewelry for Caylee?  Isn't that morbid, and even in some way, disrespecting her? Maybe it's just me, but this sounds horrible.  cindy is such a thoughtless woman, I really can't stand her.  Why not bury her with her doll, or something she truly loved instead of something that would mean something to cindy?  If it was for a jewelry container of some sort to put ashes in to give some to casey, well that's even sicker, IMO.  casey the sociopath would actually love that.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

It seems when you go easy on the Anthonys, people flip out on you.  I remember there was a time when I was trying to play Devil's Advocate when it came to George and Cindy (moreso George)..  let's just say my thoughts were not well received.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

I don't remember it that way at all!! 

*Sorry, didn't finish before posting* 

I don't remember Russ saying thank you that George was dead!  We said thank God he was not dead! 

Hey Wyks. Im sorry the asteriks are my *thank you*to Russ for reporting to us what he was getting, as he was getting it. It was very hectic last night/this morning.

ok, whew!  lol  thanks for clarifying that, NO1ZMONKEY!  i was fixin to go find that pic of looking at someone sideways..     yes, it was hectic.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2009, 06:45:07 PM »

im outta here too.

I just disagree Peanut.At some point the open dialogue between the Anthony's and LE stopped!Why?Continue to be open and cooperative with LE and you have nothing to worry about except mourning in peace.From what i've witnessed they have done nothing outside of those first interviews to uphold JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!I continue to put the focus on Caylee and not the Anthony's and whether their feeling's get hurt anymore until they get rid of the lawyer's and cooperate fully with LE.I don't see anything wrong with that!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2009, 06:45:23 PM »

There's has been speculation about this photo from KC's photobucket as per WS via

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Added: June 26, 2008. "Lots of photobucket activity-- this is when she first uploads the image which in my opinion resembles the area where the remains were discovered. She revisits the image several times that evening and also in the future."

I think it may be where the deserted house was instead.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2009, 06:45:53 PM »

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
I agree with Dolce, its not for show, its true raw emotion, and love for whoever passed. i posted this earlier.
   When my boyfriend died, i went out and bought him his favorite brand of jeans, a new polo tee and he wore the sunglasses he loved so much *we had mathing dior sunglasses*. So i can understand buying new stuff so they could be buried with our loved ones, but with all due respect, Caylee is skeletonized, she has no wrists or neck...Maybe it was a crucafix.. I know this is what threw George over the edge, because the day i went to buy Reeses' clothes I can hardly remember because all i wanted to do was die, and be with reese...just as george stated.

Fuzzy i think that was just a misunderstanding from one of our monkeys. In the audio of conways 911 it kinda sounds like he said 3:30 am. but it was indeed 8:30 am. i heard the call myself.

i think that was just a misunderstanding from one of our monkeys. In the audio of conways 911 it kinda sounds like he said 3:30 am. but it was indeed 8:30 am. i heard the call myself.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.