April 24, 2024, 10:28:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302481 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2009, 06:46:30 PM »

It seems when you go easy on the Anthonys, people flip out on you.  I remember there was a time when I was trying to play Devil's Advocate when it came to George and Cindy (moreso George)..  let's just say my thoughts were not well received.   

*Just clarifying that I'm not saying anybody currently posting was rude to me.. it was another monkey.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »

There's has been speculation about this photo from KC's photobucket as per WS via

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Added: June 26, 2008. "Lots of photobucket activity-- this is when she first uploads the image which in my opinion resembles the area where the remains were discovered. She revisits the image several times that evening and also in the future."

I think it may be where the deserted house was instead.
That picture really bothers me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2009, 06:47:59 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2009, 06:48:25 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

Is it unusual for someone contemplating suicide to eat?  I can't imagine I would even be thinking about eating if I were really going to kill myself. 

OK.  So if this is true that the letter states that he believes KC is innocent - and that her friends killed Caylee - then my opinion is that the whole suicide attempt is STAGED.   I don't believe it anymore.   He didn't take enough pills on purpose.  And, he left his phone on - ON PURPOSE.     
     He had fast food to.  Eat   Drink write a letter =sit back and wait to be found   it never ends
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they're close-minded and harsh!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2009, 06:48:58 PM »

im outta here too.

I listened to every interview.   But, I also don't believe everything he has said.  I question whether or not he really saw KC and Caylee on 16 June, for one thing.   

I also saw him on Larry King stating that garbage for 19 days in a trunk smelled bad.... 

I'm not trying to cause arguements - but I feel that anger towards the A family is justified.   When they decide to come clean about everything, then I think a lot of people will feel empathy towards them.   

I'm glad that George did not commit suicide.  I don't wish that on anyone.  I'm glad he is getting help, I'm sure he needs it.  I only wish the A family would come clean.  I pray for justice for Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

I don't remember it that way at all!! 

*Sorry, didn't finish before posting* 

I don't remember Russ saying thank you that George was dead!  We said thank God he was not dead! 

She was using those asterisks as an aside. parentheses would have been better. She's thanking Russ mid-sentence, for reporting about George. NOT saying he reported that anybody was thankful he was dead. 

Thanks Fuzz, yeah I saw her explanation.  Man do I need to take a chill pill.     Guess I'll go have a ciggie instead.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 23, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »

Is there really a letter, isn't there a letter, george was dead, george is alive.  This is just getting too out of control for me.     The media and jumping to conclusions, etc.  I don't have an opinion either way on George.  I want to look at the evidence that was released Wed and go over all prior documents.  All these smoke and mirrors going on just rehash hard feelings.  I think we need some "Monkey Love"!  Somebody got some monkey love out there?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2009, 06:50:19 PM »

im outta here too.

Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they're close-minded and harsh!

Exactly.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2009, 06:50:30 PM »

im outta here too.

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Janet

And that doesn't make you close-minded and harsh Janet.It just means you have a diiferent lense which you view the world with!GOD BLESS AMERICA.Canada to Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #290 on: January 23, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »

Apologies to Dolce and anyone else who posted that they left things in the casket with their loved ones.  That I understand.  But you each went and picked something that you personally thought would be important to your loved one. 

CA didn't do that ... she sent GA ???
I don't know, in the words of another Monkey ... it raises my hinky meter ...
No apologies needed, its all good hun.

I still do not think that was the whole reason for him leaving, I think that maybe they fought and he left.  This could just be Cindy's way to save face, but regardless George has been the most sentimental out of the bunch.  Cindy is only sentimental when the camera is on her.  George for the most part has been silent, except when he was out yelling at protestors and protecting his house.  While I do not disagree with organized and quiet protesting, I did not agree with the screaming and throwing of things that errupted quite often there.
George is a follower, a follower of his WIFE.  Cindy has left him, belittled him in front of his children, had another man living in their house when they were separated, I am sorry but this guy is not a "manly man"...I am not surprised he has broken down.  I DO NOT AGREE WITH HIS ACTIONS, but do not wish him dead or think that his attempt to reach out for help is funny or a ploy in any way.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 23, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »

I don't think anybody is cool with ANYbody who wants to stick up for a child killer.  Whatever their motives, they're still wrong in doing so.  That doesn't automatically mean George wanted his granddaughter dead, and isn't feeling any pain over her loss.  He was at least willing to do the right thing and testify against Casey. Maybe that doesn't make up at all for any of the bullsh*t he's said publicly.. but we have yet to know with 100% certainty, what he knew, when he knew it, if he saw Caylee's body in that trunk, or anything else for that matter.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 23, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
He was missing since early morning.  If you read Cindy's report it said he had a job interview.  When he didn't show in the afternoon for a meeting, Conway reported him missing 911.  Cindy said in the MPR that George was upset because she had asked him to pick out jewerly for Caylee the day before. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »

Dolce ... talk to me.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »

There's has been speculation about this photo from KC's photobucket as per WS via

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Added: June 26, 2008. "Lots of photobucket activity-- this is when she first uploads the image which in my opinion resembles the area where the remains were discovered. She revisits the image several times that evening and also in the future."

I think it may be where the deserted house was instead.
If it was either places I wonder who took the picture or did she have a camera with a timer on it?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 23, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »

im outta here too.

Janet

I just watched ole George lie on Larry King about the trunk smelling from garbage that was 18 or 19 days old. Doesn't sound very truthful to me...........He is despicable!!!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: January 23, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »

Monkeys, I was out all day. I had already read about George, but I was just wondering, was there any kind of a document dump today -- any more evidence or things like that?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 23, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »

Why in the world would Conway say George should be afraid of Cindy, besides the obvious reasons, that was a strange statement.

This makes me think that something big might be up.  For him to say ANYTHING that pits one of his clients against the other is not a good sign (for them)  You know, " a house divided" and all......

I think this is a very good sign for those of us who want justice for Caylee, though.   
Does anyone know where that media article is that has the bolded above?

Not sure if this has been answered because everytime I post, I get behind.  I think this was someone forming an opinion on HLN not an actual quote from Conway, could be wrong though.  You are not being ignored Karma!   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #298 on: January 23, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »

im outta here too.

Wow, first of all that is NOT what I was meaning, and second of all I happen to agree with what you have been saying about justice for Caylee.  If you feel you are closeminded and found that offensive, then apologies for calling you out...but I was not calling you out.
You need to re-read my post before you start making comments.  Its not about agreeing with me or not, its about looking at the big picture and taking EVERYTHING involved in this case into consideration.  Think how you would feel in this situation, have a heart a bit, be human about it, have emotion....I get being skeptical of things, but some times when you step back and look at the whole entire picture you see more than you did at first sight.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2009, 06:54:46 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.
I agree with Dolce, its not for show, its true raw emotion, and love for whoever passed. i posted this earlier.
   When my boyfriend died, i went out and bought him his favorite brand of jeans, a new polo tee and he wore the sunglasses he loved so much *we had mathing dior sunglasses*. So i can understand buying new stuff so they could be buried with our loved ones, but with all due respect, Caylee is skeletonized, she has no wrists or neck...Maybe it was a crucafix.. I know this is what threw George over the edge, because the day i went to buy Reeses' clothes I can hardly remember because all i wanted to do was die, and be with reese...just as george stated.

Still, it wouldn't be something you send a guy out to do at 3 AM.
    AND FOR A 2YR OLD==GIVE HER A PIECE OF YOUR JEWELRY-SOMETHING WARM AND PERSONAL  THIS IS NOT AN ADULT AND WHY NOT GO TOGETHER AND BUY SOMETHING  FOR HER.   tAKE THE TIME TO PICK  OUT SOEMTHING SPECIAL.  nOT HEY GEORGE RUN OUT AND GO AND BUY CAYLEE JEWELRY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.