April 19, 2024, 09:48:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302277 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2009, 07:02:15 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

Yep.  NONE of this would be going on if KC wasn't such a spiteful bitch!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, we have seen Cindy tell boldfaced, evil lies to protect her daughter WITHOUT FLINCHING. She stares straight ahead without an ounce of emotion on her face or in her eyes. Her eyes are cold and emotionless. George, on the other hand, has seemed very uncomfortable and at the end of his rope, stammering and confused, just about every time he has spoken to the media. I am not saying he is in any way a pillar of morality in this family; I am just saying, I really do think the guy meant to kill himself, and I feel badly for him. I can't help it. I think he is a bit weak emotionally and allows himself to be bullied by Cindy; Richard Grund even said so. Richard Grund had said (oh, gosh, where did I read this????) that Cindy rules the home and George was going to go along with Cindy's stance about Casey post-Caylee disappearance because that's what Cindy wanted him to do. That does not excuse his behavior in any way. But I still can't help feeling bad for someone whom I really do think was going to kill himself. If I were George, I could see myself getting severely depressed just because of the sheer horror of what my monster daughter did to my own granddaughter.

George has "cracks" that enable you to see his humanity. I haven't seen that with Cindy AT ALL. I wouldn't even doubt that she would lie to her own mother. She is a big gigantic ginormous humongous scary liar.

Just my opinion.

Since it is pretty well determined they are not going to get immunity, I now believe this was a ploy for sympathy to keep LE from charging them.  They won't bury that baby, because LE said there would be no charges until after the funeral, and now they are trying to position themselves for public sympathy.

It is a ALL B.S.
and I hope like heck LE doesn't fall for it. Charge them and then let them get all the psychological help they need in prison.  (call me cynical, but I am convinced this is what is going on)

im a cynic and i disagree with you. theres not always an elaborate backstory. sometimes it is just what it is. casey murdered her child, desecrated her body and now is sitting back laughing at how people are attacking her family as much as her.

Occam's Razor

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #324 on: January 23, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »

My official opinion about this alleged suicide attempt (I hope it really wasn't one for his sake) is waiting on the confirmation regarding the note or notes George supposedly left.   I have read several different accounts now as to the length and content of it/them.   

I don't trust any of them, but I distrust George the least.  I can't put my finger on why, but it is what it is. 

I also wonder if we'll learn more about the extent of the suicide attempt, if it even got to that point.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2009, 07:03:47 PM »

Law School Hires Jose Baez To Teach Students
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:00 pm EST January 23, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html   

Exclusive first photo of Baez's class:

Thanks Klaas!  I needed that!  I miss Tom and all his inapropriate times funny pic posting.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2009, 07:04:02 PM »

Dolce ... talk to me.

Janet
I did Miss Janet.  I think I need to step away from SM for a while, it is not how it once was.

Dolce - What's the matter?  Email me if you'ld like to tell me.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2009, 07:04:13 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 

You said that better than I did Anothermonkey.  TY 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #328 on: January 23, 2009, 07:05:18 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.

According to the police report, Cindy told the officers that George was last seen at 10:30 yesterday morning. I am not sure where 3:00 or 3:30 AM has come from.

I also underlined the jewelry comment.

Why are some monkeys saying the jewelry was for cindy?  It's pretty clear she asked george to pick it out for Caylee (above).  Why would she want jewelry for Caylee?  Isn't that morbid, and even in some way, disrespecting her? Maybe it's just me, but this sounds horrible.  cindy is such a thoughtless woman, I really can't stand her.  Why not bury her with her doll, or something she truly loved instead of something that would mean something to cindy?  If it was for a jewelry container of some sort to put ashes in to give some to casey, well that's even sicker, IMO.  casey the sociopath would actually love that.
Posting to clarify that I find it morbid since Caylee is nothing but bones, literally.  Maybe some more heart stickers would have seemed more appropriate coming from them.  (sorry, I'm just really sick of this whole family)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: January 23, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »

Janet - I am not sure I am willing to believe all that the media says or prints.  I know when I worked for DCF - in a very high profile case - there were very few accurate facts.  I was shocked to see all the incorrect articles!! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 23, 2009, 07:05:27 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

Yep!  He wasn't going to kill himself.  This is just more Anthony drama.  Men shoot themselves in the head.  Women take sleeping pills.  He was gone all day.  If he were going to kill himself, he would have done it and gotten it over with.  There's some angle about his writing the letter about Casey's innocence and bla,ming friends.  I know if I were about to die, I'd ask for forgiveness, not make my sins worse.  Just another gimmick.

statistically men shoot themselves and women take pills, but that doesn't mean there aren't a few exceptions to the rule.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #331 on: January 23, 2009, 07:05:42 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!

Depends. I know that my mother and sister bought me a wonderful pendant that I still wear for my son's funeral - a way to remember and keep him with me. So I think some people do buy jewelry for funerals but only in specific circumstances.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 23, 2009, 07:06:19 PM »

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Reading back a few pages Dolce and I see we are in agreement.Nothing wrong at all with expressing your opinion on things.You know the old saying,"You can like it or lump it"..Just the way it is....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 23, 2009, 07:06:19 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet

I just watched ole George lie on Larry King about the trunk smelling from garbage that was 18 or 19 days old. Doesn't sound very truthful to me...........He is despicable!!!

YUP! He lied with a straight face on Larry King's show! I believe he has lied a lot more since this all started. And what is "honorable" about showing up to a Grand Jury hearing when ORDERED to do so? We have no idea what he said at that hearing. It has not been published.

I agree with you.   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 23, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

Is this what Boo was helping with?

http://friendsofcaylee.com/
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »

JSM is WAY behind and has one question. It has probably already been answered, but Where does it say Cindy sent George out to BUY jewelry? All I saw is that she asked him to pick out some jewelry TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: January 23, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

UPDATED: Sources: George Anthony Took Sleeping Pills; Suicide Note Found In Car
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Thursday, January 22, 2009
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EST January 23, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, had alcohol in his motel room and took several sleeping pills prior to being found by authorities after he sent suicidal text messages to family members who reported him missing, sources told Local 6 News.

Meanwhile, Local 6 News learned Thursday that a gas can with apparent duct tape on it that was seized from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived, is being compared to duct tape found over Caylee's mouth because the tape appears to be identical.

The gas can was seized by investigators Aug. 1 from the Anthony home. Local 6 News showed video of the metal gas can, which appeared to have silver duct tape on it.

George Anthony Found Safe After Threatening Suicide: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549851/index.html

Jose Baez: Casey Anthony 'Holding Up' After Father's Suicide Threats: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549643/index.html

911 Call Released Of George Anthony Reported Missing
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549911/index.html

Local 6: George Anthony Found Safe; Suicide Note Located: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18547175/index.html

PHOTOS: Suicide Threat
http://www.clickorlando.com/slidesho...ews&dm=ss&tn=b

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18543583/detail.html

several sleeping pills? Maybe he was just trying to get some sleep.

From what I understand the pill container was empty when found.  Very likely more than 'several'. 

The quoted article above starts out with the statement "several" pills.  Which article says the container was empty? And if he'd taken it all, how did he walk to the car? He had 4 beers left, so I assume he drank two. I figure they estimated based on what was left in the container, how many pills he'd taken, but they might just have asked him. He was conscious when they found him.

I read 'empty container' in one of the media updates given earlier this afternoon.  I was in here last night as the news broke, as were many others, and stayed til nearly 5 am reading updates as they were released.  There was a *reason* that they said George was dead when they found him.  There was a *reason* that they then said he was able to be resuscitated.  Perhaps it was all hogwash, I don't know.  Which article says he was conscious when found? 

OK as a nurse let me just say-if he did indeed ingest pills-regardless of the amount he would in no way be riding in Chitwoods vehicle to the psych unit at Halifax. He would be in an ambulance with paramedics and monitored in the event that he started having seizures or lost conscienousness (sp) or went into arrest. Same if the had to do CPR on him- he would be in an ambulance for the same reason. Additionally Chitwood was talking to reporters outside of the psych unit. If he tried to do anything to himself he would go on the other side of the hospital to the ER. The psych unit is only allowed to admit someone who is medically stable. I think that he never intended to do anything to himself. If you are going to kill yourself would you do it while texting everybody?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »

Janet - I am not sure I am willing to believe all that the media says or prints.  I know when I worked for DCF - in a very high profile case - there were very few accurate facts.  I was shocked to see all the incorrect articles!! 

This is a repost of an earlier post I made today:

Channel 2's article on their website says the suicide note was 8 pages, channel 6's article says it was 3 pages, and somewhere else it was reported as 5 pages.

Just an example of why we have to be careful believing things we read and hear from the media when a story is new.

Frustrating, I say.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »

Is this what Boo was helping with?

http://friendsofcaylee.com/
IDK Today but can you bring the cage some monkey hugs?  TYIA Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.

The report clearly states the jewelry was for Caylee, not for Cindy to wear. That is why we have been discussing dressing up a skeleton. How in the hell are they going to dress/deck out in jewelry bones? The ME or funeral director isn't going to put her back together and lay her in a casket...is he???? WTF???

Sounds like Cindy either didn't say her words correctly, or LE didn't copy down the meaning of her words correctly, or Cindy is completely out of her mind.  If the latter, no wonder George was so depressed and needed to get away.
IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.