April 25, 2024, 08:10:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302508 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #340 on: January 23, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »

Sorry Dolce!You didn't call me out on anything.I tend to enjoy most of your post's but find this post out of character for you.Nothing more.Nothing less.Calling poster's in general close-minded is disrespectful IMOO.
Sorry, its true though.  I have seen some very harsh posts today that are very out of character for some and very close minded IMO.  I did not give a list of who I thought they were, never would do that, but I will voice my disgust over what I have read today. 
Again, while I DO NOT agree with the Anthony's or their actions, I respect their human life and their right to live it.
I ONLY WISH Casey would have respected Caylee in that same aspect.
This entire day has been absolutely nuts, and I do not hear much talk about Caylee.  Justice for Caylee needs to be served at the time the SA office presents it.  Until then this is all a bunch of filler and waiting. 
I can not imagine hearing my granddaughter was found with duct tape over her mouth and a heart sticker....from the media!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 23, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »

JSM is WAY behind and has one question. It has probably already been answered, but Where does it say Cindy sent George out to BUY jewelry? All I saw is that she asked him to pick out some jewelry TIA JSM

In the Police incident report from last night.

I have posted it about 5 times. It is also on this page under a post made from Out4Bull;-)

michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: January 23, 2009, 07:11:09 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??
Why are there 2 different times for when George was last seen?  In the 911 call the lawyer said he was last seen at 8:30am.  On the police report CA stated she last saw him at 10:30 am.  Was there a need to cover up the missing 2 hours?
The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.
I agree with Dolce, its not for show, its true raw emotion, and love for whoever passed. i posted this earlier.
   When my boyfriend died, i went out and bought him his favorite brand of jeans, a new polo tee and he wore the sunglasses he loved so much *we had mathing dior sunglasses*. So i can understand buying new stuff so they could be buried with our loved ones, but with all due respect, Caylee is skeletonized, she has no wrists or neck...Maybe it was a crucafix.. I know this is what threw George over the edge, because the day i went to buy Reeses' clothes I can hardly remember because all i wanted to do was die, and be with reese...just as george stated.

Still, it wouldn't be something you send a guy out to do at 3 AM.
Fuzzy i think that was just a misunderstanding from one of our monkeys. In the audio of conways 911 it kinda sounds like he said 3:30 am. but it was indeed 8:30 am. i heard the call myself.

i think that was just a misunderstanding from one of our monkeys. In the audio of conways 911 it kinda sounds like he said 3:30 am. but it was indeed 8:30 am. i heard the call myself.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...

Agree.   BTW  -  I am not a closed-minded or harsh person at all!    My 3 20-year old daughters can vouch for that!   I am very open minded, thank you. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 23, 2009, 07:12:13 PM »

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Not me!!

When hubby and I caught our then nineteen year old son attempting to defraud the auto insurance company out of a new set of tires for his precious Datsun 510 to replace what he reported was stolen ... we contacted his adjuster. We had no idea whether there would be legal consequences ... but we did not care.  It was the direction in life that our precious son was taking that needed to be stopped or it would be a stepping stone leading to Heaven knows where.  We received no Brownie badges from eldest son at the time but ... today at the age of 37 ... he fully comprehends.

Maybe if Cindy and George had made Casey take personal responsibility for her actions a long time ago ... maybe ... jjust maybe ... a valuable lesson would have been learned as far as boundaries and ... the death of Caylee Marie would not be an issue.

Janet

++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

I will come out of lurking long enough to add another "Thank You"!
Hi GG, I hope you are doing well tonight. I know this is hard for you. God Bless you! Joesamas mama

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #346 on: January 23, 2009, 07:13:29 PM »

Dolce ... talk to me.

Janet
I did Miss Janet.  I think I need to step away from SM for a while, it is not how it once was.

Dolce - What's the matter?  Email me if you'ld like to tell me.
Will do.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #347 on: January 23, 2009, 07:13:59 PM »

The report states that "She stated she asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral".  This was later turned into Cindy sending George out to go shopping for jewelry for her and then 3a.m. was added into the mix.

I think we need to be careful which info we take as gospel and which info we take with a grain of salt. 

We may not even know the truth about all of this until the trial, if we even find out then.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

I have been to a couple of closed caskets wakes, funerials or memorials - whatever we are calling them today.  I  found it very heart warming to see freinds and family putting/sliding picture, cards, and notes into the caskets.  I can understand why they want to bury Caylee with a pice of jewlery - even if it her baby doll! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »

JSM is WAY behind and has one question. It has probably already been answered, but Where does it say Cindy sent George out to BUY jewelry? All I saw is that she asked him to pick out some jewelry TIA JSM

I have posted it about 5 times. It is also on this page under a post made from Out4Bull;-)

Brandi, I saw where you underlined it and it said she asked him to pick out some jewelry, not go out and buy jewelry. It could be that she told him to go look through Caylee's stuff to find some of her jewelry and that made him upset. Did I read it wrong? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »

Dolce ...

I agree with you in the fact that I think GA has shown the most real emotion of anyone in that family ... and probably did some good going to the GJ ... I just happen to think he's been evasive and/or lying to cover up ... but as I've said ... I'm a pessimist at heart.

It's really okay that you try to see the best in people ... and you should continue to do that ... and should instill that into those little monkeys!

Takes all kinds of people to make a world ... if everyone were as pessimistic as me ... the world might be a pretty sad place!  But everyone isn't ... and you are proof of that!  And people who aren't give pessimists like me HOPE!

Anyway ... monkey hugs ... love you ... and don't go anywhere!  I would miss you terribly!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:51 PM »

Sorry Dolce!You didn't call me out on anything.I tend to enjoy most of your post's but find this post out of character for you.Nothing more.Nothing less.Calling poster's in general close-minded is disrespectful IMOO.
Sorry, its true though.  I have seen some very harsh posts today that are very out of character for some and very close minded IMO.  I did not give a list of who I thought they were, never would do that, but I will voice my disgust over what I have read today. 
Again, while I DO NOT agree with the Anthony's or their actions, I respect their human life and their right to live it.
I ONLY WISH Casey would have respected Caylee in that same aspect.
This entire day has been absolutely nuts, and I do not hear much talk about Caylee.  Justice for Caylee needs to be served at the time the SA office presents it.  Until then this is all a bunch of filler and waiting. 
I can not imagine hearing my granddaughter was found with duct tape over her mouth and a heart sticker....from the media!

They probably could have heard about the duct tape and sticker from LE - had they not turned completely against them - and continually criticized them in the media.     Sad, but true.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 23, 2009, 07:16:10 PM »

Brandi, I saw where you underlined it and it said she asked him to pick out some jewelry, not go out and buy jewelry. It could be that she told him to go look through Caylee's stuff to find some of her jewelry and that made him upset. Did I read it wrong? TIA JSM

Oh, sorry! I misread your question, JSM. My bad.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 23, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...

Agree.   BTW  -  I am not a closed-minded or harsh person at all!    My 3 20-year old daughters can vouch for that!    I am very open minded, thank you. 
  Sassy you have triplets?

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 23, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »

Does anyone know where I can read about Cindy having a live-in boyfriend? Thanks in avdance!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 23, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 

Yeah amazing.  Why all of a sudden is it a problem when we all don't agree?  We've all had someone differing views on certain aspects of this case, why is it such an issue now? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #356 on: January 23, 2009, 07:17:03 PM »

go where? (just wondering where it might be if not in their home?)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 23, 2009, 07:17:15 PM »

Does anyone know where I can read about Cindy having a live-in boyfriend? Thanks in avdance!

I'll try and find the link but I believe it's just a blogger's imagination with no facts to back it up.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 23, 2009, 07:17:24 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 23, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »

Oh, sorry! I misread your question, JSM. My bad.
That's okay Brandi. I don't know why this was made into such a big deal. I don't think Cindy asked George to buy jewelry at the store, she asked him to pick out jewely for Caylee. That made him sad. IDK, that is just how I read the police report. JMO JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.