March 29, 2024, 01:03:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 301010 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »

This is beautiful.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 05:12:22 PM »

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee, Your Safe Now.

Great choice for a new thread picture of Caylee.....one of my favorites!
Mine too!  I told my 21-year-old the other day ... who could murder a child especially at that age ... they are so wonderful and beautiful ... learning and mimicking everything ... no backtalk, smart mouthing ...
He then asked if that's why I keep pics from him at that age posted on the refrigerator ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 05:12:50 PM »

Just bringing this from the last cage cause I don't think anyone saw it over there, being it was the end of cage & lots of monkeys, including me, were kicked out of the back of the cage!!. Anyway, I'll repost for those reasons!

This whole case is one big monkey roller coaster! Today was no exception, and I'm sure there will be many more like it, unfortunately! I just wish for once someone involved in this case would do the right thing for Caylee, not for themselves! It seems that's all it is about saving themselves and blaming the media for all their problems. It's just not right, and I'm so tired of all of it. This case is not really about Caylee it seems, but about everyone else involved! Caylee was murdered and left in a garbage bag in the woods and all the evidence points to only one person. She won't admit to it, but she WILL get her day in court. So, yes, until then she's "presumed" innocent! BUT-the evidence is still the evidence and all we know it only points to KC. I am sure that there is ALOT more evidence we haven't seen yet, and as far as we know, no one else has been arrested for Caylees murder.
All the lawyers can say all they want, and blame the media all they want, but it doesn't change any of the facts of this case-it just detracts from it a little!
But KC's day in court will come, and she & her lawyers can "tell their story" then, or so they claim!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 05:12:51 PM »

[/quote
When I saw that picture I just started crying!! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »

Well, it is a new drama every day in this case.  I must say I was surprised that Cindy has stayed as quiet as she has since the body was found.  I really thought she would not be able to keep that mouth closed or stay out of the limelight.  I can only imagine the reason why she has been so out of camera-range or microphone-range lately.

1.  She is embarrassed about claiming for so long that Caylee was alive and had been sighted in several states.

2.  The LE put the fear of God in her about misleading the public and the press and obstructing the case.

3.  She fears facing questions from the press about the latest developments and having to defend Casey.

4.  Baez told her to shut up because she was hurting his case.

5.  She is grieving and knows that Casey probably killed Caylee and is having trouble dealing with that.

6.  Conway convinced her that the things she said might come back to haunt her.

7.  She and Casey are estranged now and she is lukewarm about defending or helping Casey.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »

Thanks again, Brandi ---   I'm not smart enough to know how to get the image!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2009, 05:15:08 PM »

Well, it is a new drama every day in this case.  I must say I was surprised that Cindy has stayed as quiet as she has since the body was found.  I really thought she would not be able to keep that mouth closed or stay out of the limelight.  I can only imagine the reason why she has been so out of camera-range or microphone-range lately.

1.  She is embarrassed about claiming for so long that Caylee was alive and had been sighted in several states.

2.  The LE put the fear of God in her about misleading the public and the press and obstructing the case.

3.  She fears facing questions from the press about the latest developments and having to defend Casey.

5.  She is grieving and knows that Casey probably killed Caylee and is having trouble dealing with that.

7.  She and Casey are estranged now and she is lukewarm about defending or helping Casey.
I pick 2, 3 & 6!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2009, 05:15:40 PM »

Hey Brandi. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »

Just bringing this from the last cage cause I don't think anyone saw it over there, being it was the end of cage & lots of monkeys, including me, were kicked out of the back of the cage!!. Anyway, I'll repost for those reasons!

This whole case is one big monkey roller coaster! Today was no exception, and I'm sure there will be many more like it, unfortunately! I just wish for once someone involved in this case would do the right thing for Caylee, not for themselves! It seems that's all it is about saving themselves and blaming the media for all their problems. It's just not right, and I'm so tired of all of it. This case is not really about Caylee it seems, but about everyone else involved! Caylee was murdered and left in a garbage bag in the woods and all the evidence points to only one person. She won't admit to it, but she WILL get her day in court. So, yes, until then she's "presumed" innocent! BUT-the evidence is still the evidence and all we know it only points to KC. I am sure that there is ALOT more evidence we haven't seen yet, and as far as we know, no one else has been arrested for Caylees murder.
All the lawyers can say all they want, and blame the media all they want, but it doesn't change any of the facts of this case-it just detracts from it a little!
But KC's day in court will come, and she & her lawyers can "tell their story" then, or so they claim!

Great post QuietMonkey!  Caylee is going to get justice, I know she will.

Love the monkey roller coaster 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2009, 05:17:07 PM »

I didn't hear Conway mention a beheading or a fear of Cindy.  In what context were those things said?
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »

I just wanted to put my two cents in about George. I feel really bad about what he is going through. I said a prayer for him. I feel especially bad because I have judged him and been suspicious of him, but the bottom line is, he lost his beautiful grandchild and his own daughter is the reason for that! Nobody is perfect, and no matter what, he must be in a lot of emotional pain, and it is all Casey's fault.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »

Personally, I think the ONLY reason Cindy has been quiet of late is Self Preservation. She has been told that if she continued on talking, she would probably be held accountable legally. That is my firm opinion. I think that is the only thing that would keep her quiet. Saving her a$$.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2009, 05:17:58 PM »

I'm sure the jewelry story was a lie, but maybe Cindy was asking George to go pick out jewelry for her to wear at Caylee's funeral.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2009, 05:19:27 PM »

I didn't hear Conway mention a beheading or a fear of Cindy.  In what context were those things said?

some talking head said 'dismemberment'. i dont know where. i missed the part about fearing cindy, the video disconnected a couple of times for me.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2009, 05:19:48 PM »

I'll bring this over from the other post.  All monkeys please keep eyes open 

From Orange County
1/15/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
1/20/2009    A    MOTION TO INSPECT CRIME SCENE
1/20/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
1/22/2009    A    AMENDED APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM
1/22/2009    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <01/30/2009> 08:30 A.M.
1/22/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF DOCUMENTS UNDER SEAL FOR IN CAMERA INSPECTION PURSUANT TO THIS COURT'S ORDER OF JANUARY 8, 2009 RE: DEFENDANT'S EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER.
1/23/2009    A    AMENDED DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

Anyone find the new list?  TY!
I haven't - but I'm just sure the prosecution motion being heard on the 30th has something to do with the defense witness list ... maybe related to this amendment?  ... Hmm

Well, I'm sure when it's located, it'll be posted.  Just very curious about this because past behavior of the Anthony's is when there is drama at one place, they are usually deflecting attention away for a reason.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2009, 05:20:38 PM »

Awesome, yet heartbreaking..   

Thank you cecilita! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2009, 05:20:59 PM »

I'm hungry and need beer

Beer and M&Ms........oh yeah.

Nancy Grace will be crazy tonight. 
Emailing pizza man tonight!

if i emailed the pizza place, i'd mess it up!!!! having a glass of wine & getting ready to go to dinner. have no dental floss, (packed!wth) lucky to have toothebrush & toothepaste!

wendi
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »

Nancy has always shown sympathy for the Anthonys, very seldom questioning their motives the way many of us have.

BTW, I think Cindy reads the internet just like she always did.  She may even read here, but she surely reads at the most visible sources of news and opinion about the case.

What's the deal with their new lawyer?  He is in a wheelchair and I think he often seems in poor health, as with all the coughing today.

Yes, I wondered about that, too.  Does any monkey know why Conway is in a wheel chair?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »

I just wanted to put my two cents in about George. I feel really bad about what he is going through. I said a prayer for him. I feel especially bad because I have judged him and been suspicious of him, but the bottom line is, he lost his beautiful grandchild and his own daughter is the reason for that! Nobody is perfect, and no matter what, he must be in a lot of emotional pain, and it is all Casey's fault.

ita. she has ruined so many lives. all her friends and family, how will they find jobs after this?  and you just know she doesnt give a damn about any of it cause shes the 'victim'. 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

I don't like the fact that Conway put some of the blame on the media.  The media reports what it hears and sees, and if they get it wrong, he and the Anthonys and their publicists are free to issue immediate denials and explanations.  It has taken them this long to say that they are not profiting from the death of Caylee and they have never denied other rumors and allegations. 

If someone says something untrue, it is up to the person to step up and say:  NOT TRUE.  If they do not, people assume the story is correct. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.