April 26, 2024, 06:05:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302596 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: January 23, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

I had to step away for a while...did anything happen worth reading back 22 pages ??

TIA 
Imo nope.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #401 on: January 23, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

What is JVM?

Thanks

Janet

She does a show called Issues, prior to Nancy Grace...I think she substituted for NG on Friday Nights but not sure...I'm watching her show in another window

Thanks Klaas!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #402 on: January 23, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

I pretty much only read here and most of the time I cannot wade through all the off-topic and cutesy stuff to get to the real facts.  I am not closed-minded just cannot get the facts straight with so much going on all the time.  Hard to read through everything when most of it is off-topic.  (JMO)
I get that completely.  That was not what I meant, I meant some of those who know nothing about this case and rather than read up on the case just jump in at random with things....not many here at all, but there are a few.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: January 23, 2009, 07:35:13 PM »

OK I'm gonna try this...I've never done this before (OMG I'm nervous!)
Good job!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: January 23, 2009, 07:35:16 PM »

I had to step away for a while...did anything happen worth reading back 22 pages ??

TIA 
NO don't go back! Drive the motorboat forward full steam ahead!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: January 23, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »

Does anyone know where I can read about Cindy having a live-in boyfriend? Thanks in avdance!

I'll try and find the link but I believe it's just a blogger's imagination with no facts to back it up.

OK, thank you. It's just my sick curiosity.
Rev. Grund started that rumor in an email to BooMonkey.

I will be honest, I am not a big fan of Rev. Grund!  I just can't imagine my pastor emailing and gossiping about a family in crisis - regardless of who or what they did!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: January 23, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Not me!!

When hubby and I caught our then nineteen year old son attempting to defraud the auto insurance company out of a new set of tires for his precious Datsun 510 to replace what he reported was stolen ... we contacted his adjuster. We had no idea whether there would be legal consequences ... but we did not care.  It was the direction in life that our precious son was taking that needed to be stopped or it would be a stepping stone leading to Heaven knows where.  We received no Brownie badges from eldest son at the time but ... today at the age of 37 ... he fully comprehends.

Maybe if Cindy and George had made Casey take personal responsibility for her actions a long time ago ... maybe ... jjust maybe ... a valuable lesson would have been learned as far as boundaries and ... the death of Caylee Marie would not be an issue.

Janet
Miss Janet please read the rest of my post. 

I agree with you that Cindy and George have never held her accountable, and I know many parents who have raised their kids with 3 pairs of kids gloves on...some came out ok, but other have not.  This just adds to the grief that I believe George must be feeling right now.

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »

Wow.  Now I'm crying for the little darlin' again, but what a comforting image.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 23, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »

Sorry Dolce!You didn't call me out on anything.I tend to enjoy most of your post's but find this post out of character for you.Nothing more.Nothing less.Calling poster's in general close-minded is disrespectful IMOO.
Sorry, its true though.  I have seen some very harsh posts today that are very out of character for some and very close minded IMO.  I did not give a list of who I thought they were, never would do that, but I will voice my disgust over what I have read today. 
Again, while I DO NOT agree with the Anthony's or their actions, I respect their human life and their right to live it.
I ONLY WISH Casey would have respected Caylee in that same aspect.
This entire day has been absolutely nuts, and I do not hear much talk about Caylee.  Justice for Caylee needs to be served at the time the SA office presents it.  Until then this is all a bunch of filler and waiting. 
I can not imagine hearing my granddaughter was found with duct tape over her mouth and a heart sticker....from the media!

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: January 23, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

Dolce ...

I agree with you in the fact that I think GA has shown the most real emotion of anyone in that family ... and probably did some good going to the GJ ... I just happen to think he's been evasive and/or lying to cover up ... but as I've said ... I'm a pessimist at heart.

It's really okay that you try to see the best in people ... and you should continue to do that ... and should instill that into those little monkeys!

Takes all kinds of people to make a world ... if everyone were as pessimistic as me ... the world might be a pretty sad place!  But everyone isn't ... and you are proof of that!  And people who aren't give pessimists like me HOPE!

Anyway ... monkey hugs ... love you ... and don't go anywhere!  I would miss you terribly!
Thank you.  I would not go far, just some times I need to back away from the computer and stop letting my hormones speak my frustration for me.  Love you too!

You better stay right here, woman..you and those bubbas...LOL...

BUT, you are right..it is, at times, not as close knit as it once was, is it?

"God dont like ugly"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #410 on: January 23, 2009, 07:36:55 PM »

TIA 
Imo nope.

Thanks A-1...we're still discussing what happened last night and today ? I haven't seen anything we didn't already know on JVM...maybe NG will have more

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: January 23, 2009, 07:37:04 PM »

Janet - are you Wendy Murphy!  Please say no!!!!!!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 23, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »

TIA 
NO don't go back! Drive the motorboat forward full steam ahead!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hugs for you earlier in the post (ok?)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 23, 2009, 07:38:18 PM »

Wow.  Now I'm crying for the little darlin' again, but what a comforting image.

Good timing on posting that again.   Thanks.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 23, 2009, 07:39:29 PM »

Again Dolce.I enjoy reading your thoughtful and intelligent posts on a daily basis.I know where your heart is.I've personally went back and forth on sympathy,empathy,no sympathy,no empathy.No.I don't wish the type of pain and misery they are going through on my worst enemy!I will reserve my sympathy,as well as empathy until they fully cooperate on a continued basis.I personally don't see that happening!Do i hope that God will put his hand down upon them.Absolutely.The Truth will set them FREE.I know that i'm human,a sinner,aand far from perfect.After continued thought regarding this i just can't seem to get over the Anthony's being less than forth coming throughout this process.I will continue to enjoy your thoughtful and intelligent posts,as well as look forward to you diagreeing with me if necessary;)I do respect your posts to the utmost! 

KEEPTHEFAITH
I agree with you KTF, and enjoy reading your posts as well.  I hope they all get what is coming to them for their lies, heck read back most of my posts have been about how I hope they are thrown in the cell next to Casey, but I do disagree when people would rather see George die or find it funny.  Not saying you did that, not at all.  The truth will set them free, however I do not see them ever being any more truthfull than they already have been, what little that has been.

You bring more then you know to Scared Monkey's Dolce.I don't find it funny at all and hope and pray that the hand of God will touch them in order to set them free.Who's to say that won't happen without immunity at trial.I don't know.I pray The Anthony's will prove me wrong.Do i think they will NO.The only person they owe the TRUTH to is Caylee.It's all so sad and i just pray they will tell the TRUTH without immunity.Thanx for all your posts,pictures,and continue focus for Caylee Dolce!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 23, 2009, 07:39:39 PM »

Does anyone know where I can read about Cindy having a live-in boyfriend? Thanks in avdance!

I'll try and find the link but I believe it's just a blogger's imagination with no facts to back it up.
It was in an email sent by Richard Grund to one of our monkeys when that monkey emailed him and asked if it was him in "the picture".  It might have been Boo, but not sure.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2009, 07:39:51 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

I pretty much only read here and most of the time I cannot wade through all the off-topic and cutesy stuff to get to the real facts.  I am not closed-minded just cannot get the facts straight with so much going on all the time.  Hard to read through everything when most of it is off-topic.  (JMO)
I get that completely.  That was not what I meant, I meant some of those who know nothing about this case and rather than read up on the case just jump in at random with things....not many here at all, but there are a few.

It's all O.K.  You of all people do not need to be letting this get to you.  You (or for that matter any of us) cannot change what has happened or what will happen in the future.  All we can do is pray for Justice for Caylee and the guilty get what is due in time-no matter who that is.  Right now KC is the culprit and just my opinion she has had a LOT of help covering this up.  The rest will work itself out during her trial.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2009, 07:40:25 PM »

My official opinion about this alleged suicide attempt (I hope it really wasn't one for his sake) is waiting on the confirmation regarding the note or notes George supposedly left.   I have read several different accounts now as to the length and content of it/them.   

I don't trust any of them, but I distrust George the least.  I can't put my finger on why, but it is what it is. 

I also wonder if we'll learn more about the extent of the suicide attempt, if it even got to that point.
I totally agree with you Flossy!  I can't imagine that LE let those notes get into the hands of the media.  Not saying someone involved in getting GA to the hospital didn't say how many pages there were (even though it varies from 1-8 pages) not to mention what he had written. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: January 23, 2009, 07:40:47 PM »

Let's remember what this whole thing is about:

Justice For Caylee!

AMEN!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #419 on: January 23, 2009, 07:41:19 PM »

KeepTheFaith wrote:

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I agree with you 100% KTF.No anything from me until they do what they should have done from the beginning.....tell all they know and no lies to investigators.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.