April 23, 2024, 01:12:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302420 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: January 23, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

What is JVM?

Thanks

Janet

Jane Velez Mitchell aka Mullet Head

Klaas!!!

That is an image of Bleachblack.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #421 on: January 23, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »

Dolce ...

I agree with you in the fact that I think GA has shown the most real emotion of anyone in that family ... and probably did some good going to the GJ ... I just happen to think he's been evasive and/or lying to cover up ... but as I've said ... I'm a pessimist at heart.

It's really okay that you try to see the best in people ... and you should continue to do that ... and should instill that into those little monkeys!

Takes all kinds of people to make a world ... if everyone were as pessimistic as me ... the world might be a pretty sad place!  But everyone isn't ... and you are proof of that!  And people who aren't give pessimists like me HOPE!

Anyway ... monkey hugs ... love you ... and don't go anywhere!  I would miss you terribly!
Thank you.  I would not go far, just some times I need to back away from the computer and stop letting my hormones speak my frustration for me.  Love you too!

Does PMS count too??   
Absolutely!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2009, 07:42:24 PM »

OK I'm gonna try this...I've never done this before (OMG I'm nervous!)
Good job!
All of I could think of was ZEBRA BUTT! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: January 23, 2009, 07:42:32 PM »

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Not me!!

When hubby and I caught our then nineteen year old son attempting to defraud the auto insurance company out of a new set of tires for his precious Datsun 510 to replace what he reported was stolen ... we contacted his adjuster. We had no idea whether there would be legal consequences ... but we did not care.  It was the direction in life that our precious son was taking that needed to be stopped or it would be a stepping stone leading to Heaven knows where.  We received no Brownie badges from eldest son at the time but ... today at the age of 37 ... he fully comprehends.

Maybe if Cindy and George had made Casey take personal responsibility for her actions a long time ago ... maybe ... jjust maybe ... a valuable lesson would have been learned as far as boundaries and ... the death of Caylee Marie would not be an issue.

Janet
Miss Janet please read the rest of my post. 

I agree with you that Cindy and George have never held her accountable, and I know many parents who have raised their kids with 3 pairs of kids gloves on...some came out ok, but other have not.  This just adds to the grief that I believe George must be feeling right now.

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet

Can I say this - I agree and disagree with both of you.  My heart agrees with Dolce and my head agrees with Janet.  Just this kind of mixed feelings can make us get frustrated.   Now lets all just hug!!  XOXOX   
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 23, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

I had to step away for a while...did anything happen worth reading back 22 pages ??

TIA 
NO don't go back! Drive the motorboat forward full steam ahead!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hugs for you earlier in the post (ok?)

Always hugs for you..No worries Dearheart..We can agree to disagree without hurt feelings and I appreciate that...Thankyou for the hug..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 23, 2009, 07:43:11 PM »

What is JVM?

Thanks

Janet

Jane Velez Mitchell aka Mullet Head

Klaas!!!

That is an image of Bleachblack.

Janet

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: January 23, 2009, 07:43:16 PM »

Let's remember what this whole thing is about:

Justice For Caylee!

AMEN!
(Dolce, I had to look at the middle monkey twice, I thought he had a "pocket".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #427 on: January 23, 2009, 07:44:51 PM »

WOW...this was worth going back for....

What a Beautiful Picture !!! dear Caylee is truly in good hands now ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 23, 2009, 07:45:09 PM »

SS ?!
You didn't really go back did you?!  I was just being pi$$y!  Feel the love already captain!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #429 on: January 23, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I have,I've listened to and read every word George ever spoke in the media and to investigators.....every single word and I came to the conclusion that George is a liar and George is very involved in the coverup of his murdered grand daughter.....murdered by George's very own lying and deranged daughter.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: January 23, 2009, 07:46:37 PM »

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Not me!!

When hubby and I caught our then nineteen year old son attempting to defraud the auto insurance company out of a new set of tires for his precious Datsun 510 to replace what he reported was stolen ... we contacted his adjuster. We had no idea whether there would be legal consequences ... but we did not care.  It was the direction in life that our precious son was taking that needed to be stopped or it would be a stepping stone leading to Heaven knows where.  We received no Brownie badges from eldest son at the time but ... today at the age of 37 ... he fully comprehends.

Maybe if Cindy and George had made Casey take personal responsibility for her actions a long time ago ... maybe ... jjust maybe ... a valuable lesson would have been learned as far as boundaries and ... the death of Caylee Marie would not be an issue.

Janet
Miss Janet please read the rest of my post. 

I agree with you that Cindy and George have never held her accountable, and I know many parents who have raised their kids with 3 pairs of kids gloves on...some came out ok, but other have not.  This just adds to the grief that I believe George must be feeling right now.

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Hugs.

Janet

Can I say this - I agree and disagree with both of you.  My heart agrees with Dolce and my head agrees with Janet.  Just this kind of mixed feelings can make us get frustrated.   Now lets all just hug!!  XOXOX   

What a copout!!

mytime has her feet planted firmly on both sides of the fence.

Hey ... I understand.  I really do.

Later ... Janet
4:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: January 23, 2009, 07:46:38 PM »

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 23, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »

Watching JVM. Now I'm back on my favorite hobbyhorse: KC killed Jennifer Kesse.  Did you see the photo of the possible perp? It was her I tell you!!!Dressed as a guy with her hair under a cap and her scrawny neck showing. Okay I think I may be kidding, but deep, deep, deep down -- maybe not!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #433 on: January 23, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »

OK I'm gonna try this...I've never done this before (OMG I'm nervous!)
Good job!
All of I could think of was ZEBRA BUTT! 

I remember that !!! I think Treehouse posted it.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: January 23, 2009, 07:49:12 PM »

You better stay right here, woman..you and those bubbas...LOL...

BUT, you are right..it is, at times, not as close knit as it once was, is it?
::HUGS:: Good to see you here Miss Nikki.  I hope you and your family are in good health. 
It is not as closeknit, but with every season things change...I will just roll with the tide I guess!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 23, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I have,I've listened to and read every word George ever spoke in the media and to investigators.....every single word and I came to the conclusion that George is a liar and George is very involved in the coverup of his murdered grand daughter.....murdered by George's very own lying and deranged daughter.

I have too.  I have spent way too much time reading EVERY thing about this case.     
I want justice for Caylee.
I don't want anyone else to die because of the horrible thing that KC has done.  I just want justice.  I want the truth!   And, none of this is funny.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 23, 2009, 07:51:03 PM »

I'm going to try this one more time.

Maybe the jewelry is cremation jewelry.  Per her police statement Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral.  As in jewelry for Caylee's remains.

Cremation Jewelry

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:24 PM »

Let's remember what this whole thing is about:

Justice For Caylee!

AMEN!
(Dolce, I had to look at the middle monkey twice, I thought he had a "pocket".

i see a baby monkey eyes.....4 monkeys

just checking in.....all I can say is wow about George.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »

You bring more then you know to Scared Monkey's Dolce.I don't find it funny at all and hope and pray that the hand of God will touch them in order to set them free.Who's to say that won't happen without immunity at trial.I don't know.I pray The Anthony's will prove me wrong.Do i think they will NO.The only person they owe the TRUTH to is Caylee.It's all so sad and i just pray they will tell the TRUTH without immunity.Thanx for all your posts,pictures,and continue focus for Caylee Dolce!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:46 PM »

you people are moving too fast for me.......i think i am about 200 pages behind..lol
here is something to laugh about....what does ita mean?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.