April 24, 2024, 07:09:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302458 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #440 on: January 23, 2009, 07:53:27 PM »

WOW...this was worth going back for....

What a Beautiful Picture !!! dear Caylee is truly in good hands now ! 

ummm. How do i post an actual picture, and not just the link? O/t. Justice for baby Caylee!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 23, 2009, 07:53:38 PM »

I'm going to try this one more time.

Maybe the jewelry is cremation jewelry.  Per her police statement Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral.  As in jewelry for Caylee's remains.

Cremation Jewelry

Well who knew?!  And I have my cremation planned ... wasn't given an option for jewelry ... calling them tomorrow!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: January 23, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »

See you later Janet!  Are you coming back?

If not - try and be good tonight!  I am running out of bail money for you!!   

xoxox
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #443 on: January 23, 2009, 07:53:43 PM »

It's all O.K.  You of all people do not need to be letting this get to you.  You (or for that matter any of us) cannot change what has happened or what will happen in the future.  All we can do is pray for Justice for Caylee and the guilty get what is due in time-no matter who that is.  Right now KC is the culprit and just my opinion she has had a LOT of help covering this up.  The rest will work itself out during her trial.
ITA Good post!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 23, 2009, 07:53:53 PM »

You bring more then you know to Scared Monkey's Dolce.I don't find it funny at all and hope and pray that the hand of God will touch them in order to set them free.Who's to say that won't happen without immunity at trial.I don't know.I pray The Anthony's will prove me wrong.Do i think they will NO.The only person they owe the TRUTH to is Caylee.It's all so sad and i just pray they will tell the TRUTH without immunity.Thanx for all your posts,pictures,and continue focus for Caylee Dolce!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »

OK I'm gonna try this...I've never done this before (OMG I'm nervous!)
Good job!
All of I could think of was ZEBRA BUTT! 
OMG that made me laugh out loud for serious!!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »

Maybe the jewelry is cremation jewelry.  Per her police statement Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral.  As in jewelry for Caylee's remains.

Cremation Jewelry

wow..i have never seen that...and ias i was scrolling through, I saw a shamrock....

"God dont like ugly"
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 23, 2009, 07:54:56 PM »

you people are moving too fast for me.......i think i am about 200 pages behind..lol
here is something to laugh about....what does ita mean?
ita or ITA = I totally agree

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #448 on: January 23, 2009, 07:55:03 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
Dolce,I have been following this case since the very first day and I can guarantee you that I have read every post(except for the OT stuff).Just because my opinion may be different than some on here or I come off as harsh at times,does that mean I haven't really been following this case?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2009, 07:56:15 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

I had to step away for a while...did anything happen worth reading back 22 pages ??

TIA 
Yes SS ... the case has been solved ... Casey got the DP ... YOU especially need to go back to the first thread ... first post ...

<< Newfie grumbles that posting did not stop while she went to tan >>

thanks for doing such a great job.. 

Now I can focus on my other thread 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2009, 07:56:25 PM »

Dolce, I had to look at the middle monkey twice, I thought he had a "pocket".
Well he most certainly was not wearing anything from Vera Wang.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I have,I've listened to and read every word George ever spoke in the media and to investigators.....every single word and I came to the conclusion that George is a liar and George is very involved in the coverup of his murdered grand daughter.....murdered by George's very own lying and deranged daughter.

And I too have been following this case since the beginning and totally agree with you!!!!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #452 on: January 23, 2009, 07:58:06 PM »

ummm. How do i post an actual picture, and not just the link? O/t. Justice for baby Caylee!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2009, 07:58:36 PM »

you people are moving too fast for me.......i think i am about 200 pages behind..lol
I.T.A. = I Totally Agree.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »

Cremation Jewelry

Well who knew?!  And I have my cremation planned ... wasn't given an option for jewelry ... calling them tomorrow!
Newfie, why would Cindy make George pick out cremation jewelry. Wouldn't that be Cindy (the "lady's" job), just another stupid question from JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 23, 2009, 07:59:33 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Dolce ... I would not wish death on George but ... if he had taken his own life ... my perspective would remain the same.  Cindy and him have participated in a mission to prevent justice from prevail for their precious granddaughter for the past six months and ... that is wrong ... that is a betrayal to a defenseless innocent little girl.

I have learned in life that relying on "feelings" and neglecting the "thought process" ... I can be led in the wrong direction ... lose focus.  We have been bless with both a heart and an mind and ... it is important that we use both.  In this case ... my compassion and my focus is for the victim and ... the victim is Caylee Marie.

Later Friend

Janet
5:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #456 on: January 23, 2009, 07:59:49 PM »

When you post...click on the "Additional Options" just below the window...and attach your pic... (It's nice to help someone instead of always being the one helped  )

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 23, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »

ita or ITA = I totally agree

LOL......i knew i would feel like a jackass for asking that

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 23, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »

Watching JVM. Now I'm back on my favorite hobbyhorse: KC killed Jennifer Kesse.  Did you see the photo of the possible perp? It was her I tell you!!!Dressed as a guy with her hair under a cap and her scrawny neck showing. Okay I think I may be kidding, but deep, deep, deep down -- maybe not!
3yrs missing tomorrow, god bring peace to her and her entire family.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: January 23, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »

Right mouse click on the picture and hit save as...  Then save either as a jpg file or copy and paste onto a word doc

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.