April 25, 2024, 10:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302512 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 23, 2009, 08:01:38 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.

I can understand yours, but this was for CINDY to wear to the funeral. NOT FOR CAYLEE.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #461 on: January 23, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »

Why in the world would Conway say George should be afraid of Cindy, besides the obvious reasons, that was a strange statement.

This makes me think that something big might be up.  For him to say ANYTHING that pits one of his clients against the other is not a good sign (for them)  You know, " a house divided" and all......

I think this is a very good sign for those of us who want justice for Caylee, though.   
Does anyone know where that media article is that has the bolded above?

Not sure if this has been answered because everytime I post, I get behind.  I think this was someone forming an opinion on HLN not an actual quote from Conway, could be wrong though.  You are not being ignored Karma!    
  Thanks Lovin

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #462 on: January 23, 2009, 08:03:18 PM »

1st BOMBSHELL...GA Snaps...................((swig swig, guzzle guzzle))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 23, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »

I'm going to try this one more time.

Maybe the jewelry is cremation jewelry.  Per her police statement Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral.  As in jewelry for Caylee's remains.

Cremation Jewelry

Well who knew?!  And I have my cremation planned ... wasn't given an option for jewelry ... calling them tomorrow!
Newfie, why would Cindy make George pick out cremation jewelry. Wouldn't that be Cindy (the "lady's" job), just another stupid question from JSM
Oh quit ... we've all discovered you are anything but dumb/stupid!  Nice try though!   

In my house ... and in my family ... we would NEVER let a man make those decisions ... nothing against men ... but what a woman wants ... a woman gets (and makes sure she gets!) ... which is why I will call funeral home tomorrow ... NEVER will I let my 21-year-old son pick out Urn Jewelry for MOI!  Forget it!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #464 on: January 23, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.

I can understand yours, but this was for CINDY to wear to the funeral. NOT FOR CAYLEE.

If it was Cindy to wear, WHY would she ask George to pick it out? Why wouldn't Cindy pick out Cindy's jewelry?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: January 23, 2009, 08:03:44 PM »

Maybe the jewelry is cremation jewelry.  Per her police statement Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral.  As in jewelry for Caylee's remains.

Cremation Jewelry

wow..i have never seen that...and ias i was scrolling through, I saw a shamrock....

They sell it at 3:00 in the morning in Orlando?  

Sorry, but I don't buy any of it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 23, 2009, 08:03:50 PM »

See you later Janet!  Are you coming back?

If not - try and be good tonight!  I am running out of bail money for you!!   

xoxox

I may be back.  "Retired" hubby is working on a contract for his former employer and ... should be home in about 30 minutes.  I do not have a clue what I am going to make for dinner.  I am sooo bad.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: January 23, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »

If it was Cindy to wear, WHY would she ask George to pick it out? Why wouldn't Cindy pick out Cindy's jewelry?

My question exactly !!!  Dressed up and at 3:30 in the morning?  I don't buy it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #468 on: January 23, 2009, 08:04:51 PM »

I had read it as being for Caylee...oh well! If it was for Cindy, then that does seem odd, but I took it from the police statement to mean for Caylee.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »

Cremation Jewelry

Well who knew?!  And I have my cremation planned ... wasn't given an option for jewelry ... calling them tomorrow!
Newfie, why would Cindy make George pick out cremation jewelry. Wouldn't that be Cindy (the "lady's" job), just another stupid question from JSM
Oh quit ... we've all discovered you are anything but dumb/stupid!  Nice try though!   

In my house ... and in my family ... we would NEVER let a man make those decisions ... nothing against men ... but what a woman wants ... a woman gets (and makes sure she gets!) ... which is why I will call funeral home tomorrow ... NEVER will I let my 21-year-old son pick out Urn Jewelry for MOI!  Forget it!
EXACTLY!!! Cindy wouldn't let George pick out fine jewelry for Caylee or Cindy. Oh JSM is stupid some times believe you me!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 23, 2009, 08:05:07 PM »

xoxox

I may be back.  "Retired" hubby is working on a contract for his former employer and ... should be home in about 30 minutes.  I do not have a clue what I am going to make for dinner.  I am sooo bad.

Janet

Maybe some ShoeFly Pie!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #471 on: January 23, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »

Law School Hires Jose Baez To Teach Students
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:00 pm EST January 23, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html   

Exclusive first photo of Baez's class:

LOLOL!
Is that Casey sitting in the front row?

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: January 23, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »

You bring more then you know to Scared Monkey's Dolce.I don't find it funny at all and hope and pray that the hand of God will touch them in order to set them free.Who's to say that won't happen without immunity at trial.I don't know.I pray The Anthony's will prove me wrong.Do i think they will NO.The only person they owe the TRUTH to is Caylee.It's all so sad and i just pray they will tell the TRUTH without immunity.Thanx for all your posts,pictures,and continue focus for Caylee Dolce!

Calm down KeeptheFaith.  It is only a kiss.

Actually ... I am sooo jealous.  Dolce never gave me a kiss and ... I gave her a hug.

Janet.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 23, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »

It's all O.K.  You of all people do not need to be letting this get to you.  You (or for that matter any of us) cannot change what has happened or what will happen in the future.  All we can do is pray for Justice for Caylee and the guilty get what is due in time-no matter who that is.  Right now KC is the culprit and just my opinion she has had a LOT of help covering this up.  The rest will work itself out during her trial.
ITA Good post!

Interestingly enough, I does not bother me at all. It is pretty much what I expected, if they were not granted immunity. The only difference is, I expected Cindy to play this card, and not George.  If this is a scam, then George is making a fool out of himself again.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #474 on: January 23, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet

I just watched ole George lie on Larry King about the trunk smelling from garbage that was 18 or 19 days old. Doesn't sound very truthful to me...........He is despicable!!!

YUP! He lied with a straight face on Larry King's show! I believe he has lied a lot more since this all started. And what is "honorable" about showing up to a Grand Jury hearing when ORDERED to do so? We have no idea what he said at that hearing. It has not been published.

Exactly Brandi!

Karma Is Coming

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: January 23, 2009, 08:09:09 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

What is JVM?

Thanks

Janet

Jane Velez Mitchell aka Mullet Head

Klaas!!!

That is an image of Bleachblack.

Janet

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: January 23, 2009, 08:09:14 PM »

You bring more then you know to Scared Monkey's Dolce.I don't find it funny at all and hope and pray that the hand of God will touch them in order to set them free.Who's to say that won't happen without immunity at trial.I don't know.I pray The Anthony's will prove me wrong.Do i think they will NO.The only person they owe the TRUTH to is Caylee.It's all so sad and i just pray they will tell the TRUTH without immunity.Thanx for all your posts,pictures,and continue focus for Caylee Dolce!

Calm down KeeptheFaith.  It is only a kiss.

Actually ... I am sooo jealous.  Dolce never gave me a kiss and ... I gave her a hug.

Janet.

Dolce was about to throw me out on the back porch.  Just kidding Dolce!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: January 23, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »

xoxox

Janet

Maybe some ShoeFly Pie!

Hey ... I do have one in the freezer.  It is all ready to thaw and warm in the oven when Kermit comes for his visit.  I could alway make another one.

However ... I think I will make myself a toasted bagel with cream cheese.

Janet

_____

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 23, 2009, 08:10:12 PM »

My question exactly !!!  Dressed up and at 3:30 in the morning?  I don't buy it.
  I don't know the time frame, but what I read is Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee and he got depressed. Not go out and buy jewelry for Cindy or Caylee. I posted my question earlier. Scatty got what I was trying to inarticulately say, that George wasn't buying jewelry. Does that make sense? TIA JSM

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: January 23, 2009, 08:10:27 PM »

xoxox

Janet

Time for take out!!  My hubby is used to it now!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.