April 24, 2024, 09:08:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302477 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #480 on: January 23, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys.  I am being pulled away for family time now. 

Sweet dreams to everyone when they decide to hit the monkey bunky!

michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: January 23, 2009, 08:10:41 PM »

What time was George actually last seen?  According to the 911 call from the lawyer, he was last seen at 8:30am. In the police report, CA said he was last seen at 10:30am.  Why a change/discrepancy with the times?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 23, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I have,I've listened to and read every word George ever spoke in the media and to investigators.....every single word and I came to the conclusion that George is a liar and George is very involved in the coverup of his murdered grand daughter.....murdered by George's very own lying and deranged daughter.

I am going to have to go with you on this one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 23, 2009, 08:11:45 PM »

Me too...Goodnight!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #484 on: January 23, 2009, 08:12:09 PM »

I can understand yours, but this was for CINDY to wear to the funeral. NOT FOR CAYLEE.
I had read it as being for Caylee...oh well! If it was for Cindy, then that does seem odd, but I took it from the police statement to mean for Caylee.
Me too Dolce. He was probably told by Cindy to look for something for Caylee at the house, not go out and buy anything.

JSM is dumbmonkey tonight!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #485 on: January 23, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 
I don't call this fighting.I call this discussing although it can get heated.I just wish every time some posters don't agree with some other posters,they wouldn't get upset and say they are leaving.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #486 on: January 23, 2009, 08:12:32 PM »

Calm down KeeptheFaith.  It is only a kiss.

Actually ... I am sooo jealous.  Dolce never gave me a kiss and ... I gave her a hug.

Janet.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 23, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »

Night Dolce and little Dolces ... Sweet dreams to all of you.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #488 on: January 23, 2009, 08:13:05 PM »

WOW...this was worth going back for....

What a Beautiful Picture !!! dear Caylee is truly in good hands now ! 

ummm. How do i post an actual picture, and not just the link? O/t. Justice for baby Caylee!

When you post...click on the "Additional Options" just below the window...and attach your pic... (It's nice to help someone instead of always being the one helped  )

Thank You SS. Someone earlier posted a link to KC's photobucket, and i had never visited the page before, and now that i did. Woww..this pic was uploaded and revisited the same day she wrote her "diary of days" .Weird with the red balloon thing.. Googled by WS'rs, a red balloon is related to things like: letting go in memory of a child, and it's also a symbol for children's crime awarness week.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 23, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »

See you later Janet!  Are you coming back?

If not - try and be good tonight!  I am running out of bail money for you!!   

xoxox

I may be back.  "Retired" hubby is working on a contract for his former employer and ... should be home in about 30 minutes.  I do not have a clue what I am going to make for dinner.  I am sooo bad.

Janet

Maybe some ShoeFly Pie!

Hey ... I do have one in the freezer.  It is all ready to thaw and warm in the oven when Kermit comes for his visit.  I could alway make another one.

However ... I think I will make myself a toasted bagel with cream cheese.

Janet

I'm patiently waiting..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #490 on: January 23, 2009, 08:13:49 PM »

Does anyone know who all was supposed to be at this meeting at 4 that GA missed?  I had heard that it was CA, thier attorney, DC, and the Kid Finders guy.  Do we know for sure who all was there or did the others show after GA didn't come home?

Also, I had heard from my sister early on that TM was going to Florida to see GA.  Do we know if TM and MN did go to the hospital to see him?

Sorry for all the questions but I have been reading since the early afternoon and haven't seen the answers to the above questions.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #491 on: January 23, 2009, 08:13:57 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I have one thing to add - then I think I'll sit out for awhile.     

What about the friends who are falsely being accused of killing Caylee?    What about the fact that they have to go hire lawyers to protect themselves.   Wasting their money on this BS?   What about how their lives are ruined because of Casey?    And now George writes a note and says negative things about these same innocent people, AGAIN?    I'm sorry.   The A Family needs to come clean and quit blaming everyone for what Casey has done.     THEN, I MIGHT HAVE SOME PITY FOR THEM.

I agree. I'm sorry George feels so bad about what is happening in his life, but he made choices. He is trying to implicate other people's children in this, anybody other than his own daughter. I'm sorry George you raised a monster, but to try to sacrifice other parent's children in this is morally wrong. Just b/c you attempt suicide does not wipe away all transgressions. He lied, his family lied, his daughter killed and his grand daughter is dead all because of choices that were made and lies that were told.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 23, 2009, 08:14:09 PM »

Goodnight Dolce!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: January 23, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »

This is how I see the jewelry issue. The grandparents have to be so distraught at this point that clear thinking does not come into the picture. Cindy asked George to pick out a piece of jewelry to place with the baby. This is STILL their granddaughter!!! It doesn't matter what condition her body is in. She is still their baby girl. I'm sure that they want to place something significant with her. It probably won't go throught the cremation process, but can be placed in the urn of ashes. It is a way of putting a part of themselves with her.

I cannot even imagine being in their position. I think they helped cover up evidence, I think they tried to erase as much of Casey's involvement as they could, but this is STILL their granddaughter, who, by every account, they absolutely adored. We may not like Casey, we may even detest her, but these grandparents are going through the worst HELL imaginable. I have bonus grandkids, and I would lose my mind if anything happened to them. I am sure that my behavior would be erratic, unreasonable and irrational, all at the same time. My psyche hurts to fathom my child killing my grandchild, covering it up and dragging the whole family into it. I would compartmentalize EVERYTHING from getting up in the morning to losing consciousness at night. Nothing would actually make sense, because I could not logically follow one thought with another. EVERY motion, thought, feeling would have to be separate from everything else to avoid losing all touch with reality.

I expect these people to require extensive mental health care for many years to come, whether they needed it before or not.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: January 23, 2009, 08:14:36 PM »

Night Dolce!!
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: January 23, 2009, 08:15:22 PM »

I had to step out of lurking mode for this one....  Hi all monkeys....

Cremation Jewelry:   It is a piece of jewelry, heart shape, cylinder, etc., that one selects at the time of cremation.  Then some of the ashes are inserted into the jewelry and that piece is sealed.  The owner of the creamation jewelry has the option of either a pin or charm, etc., and can wear that, "forever" carrying around the ashes of the loved one.

Now, back to lurking mode again.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #496 on: January 23, 2009, 08:16:06 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

I guess I have to admit that if George had successfully killed himself - but pointed the finger of blame at innocent people before he died - then yes, I guess I would still be calling him a liar.    I guess I'm judgemental.   

I guess I am judgemental too because he will forever be a liar as far as I'm concerned. This stunt was just another diversion in a long line of diversions.

There's nothing wrong with being judgemental.  We make judgements throughout our lives.  We judge what paths we wish to take.  We judge which friends we want to be with.  Life is a series of judgements.  As for me, I judge people who kill innocent children to be bad people, as well as those who try to help them escape the punishment which is judged to be appropriate by a court of law.  If we do not judge people who kill the innocent to be unworthy of living in our society, what kind of society would we have?  "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in a period of moral crises, maintain their neutrality."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #497 on: January 23, 2009, 08:16:23 PM »

Does anyone know who all was supposed to be at this meeting at 4 that GA missed?  I had heard that it was CA, thier attorney, DC, and the Kid Finders guy.  Do we know for sure who all was there or did the others show after GA didn't come home?

Also, I had heard from my sister early on that TM was going to Florida to see GA.  Do we know if TM and MN did go to the hospital to see him?

Sorry for all the questions but I have been reading since the early afternoon and haven't seen the answers to the above questions.
I have no answers, I asked the same thing and was told that some NY blog lady said TM was on his way to see George. IDK if it is truth or fiction. Sorry can't help you there.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 23, 2009, 08:17:05 PM »

I had to step out of lurking mode for this one....  Hi all monkeys....

Cremation Jewelry:   It is a piece of jewelry, heart shape, cylinder, etc., that one selects at the time of cremation.  Then some of the ashes are inserted into the jewelry and that piece is sealed.  The owner of the creamation jewelry has the option of either a pin or charm, etc., and can wear that, "forever" carrying around the ashes of the loved one.

Now, back to lurking mode again.

Great observation jaggard19.I would never have thought about that!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: January 23, 2009, 08:17:37 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

I will come out of lurking long enough to add another "Thank You"!
Hi GG, I hope you are doing well tonight. I know this is hard for you. God Bless you! Joesamas mama

Thank you, Joesmama.  I just feel very sad about all the anger in the cage today.  Take a look at what is happening here and just imagine what suicide does to a family when it happens.  It tears them apart. 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.