April 16, 2024, 12:42:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302002 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #500 on: January 23, 2009, 08:18:09 PM »

I had to step out of lurking mode for this one....  Hi all monkeys....

Cremation Jewelry:   It is a piece of jewelry, heart shape, cylinder, etc., that one selects at the time of cremation.  Then some of the ashes are inserted into the jewelry and that piece is sealed.  The owner of the creamation jewelry has the option of either a pin or charm, etc., and can wear that, "forever" carrying around the ashes of the loved one.

Now, back to lurking mode again.

Oh, so it wouldn't be with the baby, it would be for the living family, right?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 23, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys.  I am being pulled away for family time now. 

Sweet dreams to everyone when they decide to hit the monkey bunky!

Good Night Dolce.  Good Night Babies.

Janet
5:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 23, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

Cremation Jewelry:   It is a piece of jewelry, heart shape, cylinder, etc., that one selects at the time of cremation.  Then some of the ashes are inserted into the jewelry and that piece is sealed.  The owner of the creamation jewelry has the option of either a pin or charm, etc., and can wear that, "forever" carrying around the ashes of the loved one.

Great observation jaggard19.I would never have thought about that!

The only other observation would be why CA would not take part is something as important as that!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: January 23, 2009, 08:20:38 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys.  I am being pulled away for family time now. 

Sweet dreams to everyone when they decide to hit the monkey bunky!

Good Night Dolce.  Good Night Babies.

Janet
5:20 PM PT

Until next time Janet.Sending blessing's up north to the Fraser Valley!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 23, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »

Eew ... okay ... I take it back ... I'm not calling anyone ... I don't want anyone "wearing" me .. for a day or forever!  ICK!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: January 23, 2009, 08:21:46 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

I will come out of lurking long enough to add another "Thank You"!
Hi GG, I hope you are doing well tonight. I know this is hard for you. God Bless you! Joesamas mama

Thank you, Joesmama.  I just feel very sad about all the anger in the cage today.  Take a look at what is happening here and just imagine what suicide does to a family when it happens.  It tears them apart. 
I feel sad for the anger too. You just made me really have a thinking moment. I guess it does tear them apart. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart for telling me that. I pray for you and I know it is a hard time coming up. If you need anything just ask, remember you are in my prayers.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 23, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

I'm going to try this one more time.

Maybe the jewelry is cremation jewelry.  Per her police statement Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral.  As in jewelry for Caylee's remains.

Cremation Jewelry

Could be Today.  Thanks for the info!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: January 23, 2009, 08:22:55 PM »

Take care,and God bless all the Monkey's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 23, 2009, 08:23:11 PM »

Eew ... okay ... I take it back ... I'm not calling anyone ... I don't want anyone "wearing" me .. for a day or forever!  ICK!
But the puppy would like a new dog tag to remember you by! Sorry I need some humour tonight.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: January 23, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »

Right, for the living.  That way, several family members would have the loved one close by.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 23, 2009, 08:23:49 PM »

Take care,and God bless all the Monkey's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Night sleep well. God bless.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 23, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »

Right, for the living.  That way, several family members would have the loved one close by.

Oh, I had never heard of that. I know that there are places that if you have your pet cremated they can make a "diamond" ring out of their ashes. I thought that was strange, but never heard of a pendant of ashes. Thanks for the info. JSM

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: January 23, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: January 23, 2009, 08:26:28 PM »

Great observation jaggard19.I would never have thought about that!

The only other observation would be why CA would not take part is something as important as that!

Cindy would have her own, George would have his own, Lee would have his own, Great-grandparents would each have their own, as only a small part of the ashes are inserted.  Unfortunately, Casey would have her own as well, if she wanted.  The remainder of the ashes would be in an urn, I would imagine.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #514 on: January 23, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

Thank You SS. Someone earlier posted a link to KC's photobucket, and i had never visited the page before, and now that i did. Woww..this pic was uploaded and revisited the same day she wrote her "diary of days" .Weird with the red balloon thing.. Googled by WS'rs, a red balloon is related to things like: letting go in memory of a child, and it's also a symbol for children's crime awarness week.

Is it my day to be the invisible monkey? or is because im sicky??

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 23, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »

But the puppy would like a new dog tag to remember you by! Sorry I need some humour tonight.
You're probably right ... he does lick his butt and eat his best friend's (Jack the cat) poo ...  He'd be okay with wearing my cremains ... though he'd surely find a way to eat them!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: January 23, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I have one thing to add - then I think I'll sit out for awhile.     

What about the friends who are falsely being accused of killing Caylee?    What about the fact that they have to go hire lawyers to protect themselves.   Wasting their money on this BS?   What about how their lives are ruined because of Casey?    And now George writes a note and says negative things about these same innocent people, AGAIN?    I'm sorry.   The A Family needs to come clean and quit blaming everyone for what Casey has done.     THEN, I MIGHT HAVE SOME PITY FOR THEM.

I agree. I'm sorry George feels so bad about what is happening in his life, but he made choices. He is trying to implicate other people's children in this, anybody other than his own daughter. I'm sorry George you raised a monster, but to try to sacrifice other parent's children in this is morally wrong. Just b/c you attempt suicide does not wipe away all transgressions. He lied, his family lied, his daughter killed and his grand daughter is dead all because of choices that were made and lies that were told.
Boo Boo where have you been? I have been worried about you. Did George really write the letter or is it just rumor that he implicated other people's children. Thanks so much Boo. Stay warm JSM

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 23, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

me too!! did you & josef get ur pizza??? (oh, & did YOU share)

wendi
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #518 on: January 23, 2009, 08:30:06 PM »

WOW...this was worth going back for....

What a Beautiful Picture !!! dear Caylee is truly in good hands now ! 

ummm. How do i post an actual picture, and not just the link? O/t. Justice for baby Caylee!

When you post...click on the "Additional Options" just below the window...and attach your pic... (It's nice to help someone instead of always being the one helped  )

Thank You SS. Someone earlier posted a link to KC's photobucket, and i had never visited the page before, and now that i did. Woww..this pic was uploaded and revisited the same day she wrote her "diary of days" .Weird with the red balloon thing.. Googled by WS'rs, a red balloon is related to things like: letting go in memory of a child, and it's also a symbol for children's crime awarness week.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 23, 2009, 08:30:13 PM »

Calm down KeeptheFaith.  It is only a kiss.

Actually ... I am sooo jealous.  Dolce never gave me a kiss and ... I gave her a hug.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.