April 19, 2024, 01:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302237 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: January 23, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »

So ... the 911 call has been doctored ... and I noticed it when I listened when klaas first posted and now hearing on NG made me remember ...

when the 911 operator asks what meds GA had with him and Conway answers ... there is an empty space ...

and for the life of me ... there is another empty space in that 911 call but I can't remember what the 911 operator asks prior too it ... maybe what medical issues he has or something like that ... anymonkey?

I think they probably edited out his medications out because it is no one's business what his medications are!  If he is on say, painkillers, junkies would be beating feet to his door.  Damn, a hospital can't give out medication info on a patient so I would think broadcasting, on primetime tv, medications would be a no-no, too!
Um ... I wasn't really asking what meds he was on ... I was asking if any monkey knew what was asked before the next dead space/pause ... Really no need to be so animated in your response.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #541 on: January 23, 2009, 08:48:46 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.
I see nothing wrong with that either.  I know there are a lot of grandparents on here.  I never knew I could love my granddaughter as much as I do.  I have a story to tell.  My family went to dinner before Christmas and picked out 2 boys and 2 girls names to buy gifts for the Salvation Army.  When we went to Toys R Us we were looking for the 4 gifts and I turned around and my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter was not there.  I had tears in my eyes and started to run for the doors of the store while calling her name.  My son's girlfriend came around the corner and said that she had her looking at toys in the next isle.   My daughter laughed at me afterwards and tells people how I reacted.  She did panic too but not as out of control like me.  Thank God it had a happy ending. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 23, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »

Okay, what I am saying is that from Caylee's ashes, Cindy would have a piece of Jewelry with Caylee's ashes in it, George would have a piece of jewelry with Caylee's ashes in it, Lee would have a piece of jewelry with Caylee's ashes in it, great-grandparents, etc., would have a piece of jewelry with Caylee's ashes in it.  The remainder of Caylee's ashes would possibly be in an urn and given a burial.  CA asked George to pick out the piece of jewelry he wants to have with Caylee's ashes in it.  That would indeed set off someone who is "fragile" at this time.  It would indeed make someone want to get away from everything for now.  It would indeed make some think about suicide and wanting to be with Caylee right now.

Are they going to cremate the bones? When was that said?

That won't be much if they are once they are run through the pulverizer.  I can't think of any purpose to do that except to destroy DNA.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 23, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: January 23, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »

So ... the 911 call has been doctored ... and I noticed it when I listened when klaas first posted and now hearing on NG made me remember ...

when the 911 operator asks what meds GA had with him and Conway answers ... there is an empty space ...

and for the life of me ... there is another empty space in that 911 call but I can't remember what the 911 operator asks prior too it ... maybe what medical issues he has or something like that ... anymonkey?

I think it was what number he was calling from.
Ah Ha ... Thank you ... I was listening and trying to read ... and could not remember what had been asked!  Thanks dawg!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 23, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
ITA Turbo.  And as I said, no woman that I know, including myself, sends a man out on his own to buy jewelry!

I have never heard of ANYONE ever buying jewelery to wear to a funeral. Have you?

A dress maybe if they didn't have something appropriate, but jewelery?  NOT!!
Sorry but I must disagree with you.  Each of us grandchildren picked out jewelry for my grandmother when she passed.  She was burried with it all.  It was a token of love from us so she had a piece of us to go with her.  It was more for sentimental reasons and not for show.  I do not find it weird, now I would find it weird if it was so she could display Caylee's corpse wearing it, knowing that the corpse is just bones at this point. 
Sorry to disagree, normally I just skip posts I disagree with, but this struck a nerve.

I can understand yours, but this was for CINDY to wear to the funeral. NOT FOR CAYLEE.

If it was Cindy to wear, WHY would she ask George to pick it out? Why wouldn't Cindy pick out Cindy's jewelry?

My question exactly !!!  Dressed up and at 3:30 in the morning?  I don't buy it.
Please allow me to clarify something that seems to be causing alot of confusion. It was ME who misunderstood Conway on the 911 and heard 3:30 am when in fact he DID NOT SAY THAT..
Dolce, I am sorry I bailed out and left you in a room full of raw nerve endings.. It was best that I left.. I totally agree with everything you posted since I left and returned. I have despised the Scamthonys all along, but it is way more difficult to feel compassion for someone when they are down than to kick them. You are a kind monkey..and have my respect I see things a bit differently depending what day of the week it is sometimes, and today I see it just like you do. I hope George Anthony uses this opportunity to to now do the right thing. Cindy is hopelessly crazy. Until I see the hard copy, I will not believe any of these rumors re his suicide note or any other stuff that is being so carelessly tossed around as fact....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: January 23, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I have,I've listened to and read every word George ever spoke in the media and to investigators.....every single word and I came to the conclusion that George is a liar and George is very involved in the coverup of his murdered grand daughter.....murdered by George's very own lying and deranged daughter.

I have too.  I have spent way too much time reading EVERY thing about this case.     
I want justice for Caylee.
I don't want anyone else to die because of the horrible thing that KC has done.  I just want justice.  I want the truth!   And, none of this is funny.
I agree Sassy.I don't want George dead,I never said I did and I never laughed about his"attempt"at dying.I haven't even seen anyone say they wished him dead nor laugh about it.I am confused as to where Dolce got that from but then again.....I'm still 31 pages behind on the last thread so who knows

I don't understand it, either.           And, I read every post on this thread, still don't see anyone laughing about it.  It just isn't funny.    And, I definately do not want George or anyone else to die.    I'm glad he is getting help.  I'm sure he needs it.   I only wish that he would also tell the truth.    If he isn't willing to tell the truth, he won't get the help he needs.
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: January 23, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

I think they probably edited out his medications out because it is no one's business what his medications are!  If he is on say, painkillers, junkies would be beating feet to his door.  Damn, a hospital can't give out medication info on a patient so I would think broadcasting, on primetime tv, medications would be a no-no, too!
Um ... I wasn't really asking what meds he was on ... I was asking if any monkey knew what was asked before the next dead space/pause ... Really no need to be so animated in your response.

I don't know if you seen my post but I think I remember them asking him what number he was calling from and then it was like it was blinked out. I may be wrong tho hope this helps!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #548 on: January 23, 2009, 08:51:34 PM »

Is it my day to be the invisible monkey? or is because im sicky??

Hi NO1Z....I was watching NG...There's no way you can be invisible.. 

Did those instructions work OK ? I'm a few pages behind now 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 23, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys....I've been really busy at work and am so far behind I can't go back and read everyone's posts, but I got the general idea of the mood of the cage.  I don't know what to make of today's developments concerning George, but for what it's worth, I guess I am going to pray for them all, but stay reserved in forming my opinion on just how genuine this is.  The Anthonys have not behaved as any of us would since this saga began.  It's a stretch for me to think that NOW that's changed and George is being genuine. I need to see and hear one Anthony stand up and demand truth and justice for Caylee.  Until then...I don't believe anything that any one of them says.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 23, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »

is something wrong with our gnome?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #551 on: January 23, 2009, 08:53:46 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 23, 2009, 08:54:02 PM »

The biggest thing that bothers me right now about George and his attempted suicide is that he cannot testify in court like he did in the grand jury because now he is considered unstable.  I really hope this is not a tactic brought about by the defense (Jose).  I think we all (maybe) know that the A's have been working with the defense to bring about reasonable doubt all along.  If this is the case then George pulled off a fast one.  I am sitting here right now hoping and praying that they would not stoop that low and go against that baby who was not afforded these chances by her own family.  She was discarded in life as she is in death.  She needs to be afforded a decent burial so this family can find some closure and move on because they need all their strength to survive the trial with what more can be brought out in the open.  It is time for this family to QUIT dragging innocent people into this and find peace with themselves and ask that KC throw herself on the mercy of the courts and beg for forgiveness for what she has done to Caylee first and foremost and then to what she has done to her family and her friends. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #553 on: January 23, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »

I had to step out of lurking mode for this one....  Hi all monkeys....

Cremation Jewelry:   It is a piece of jewelry, heart shape, cylinder, etc., that one selects at the time of cremation.  Then some of the ashes are inserted into the jewelry and that piece is sealed.  The owner of the creamation jewelry has the option of either a pin or charm, etc., and can wear that, "forever" carrying around the ashes of the loved one.

Now, back to lurking mode again.

Eew ... okay ... I take it back ... I'm not calling anyone ... I don't want anyone "wearing" me .. for a day or forever!  ICK!
But the puppy would like a new dog tag to remember you by! Sorry I need some humour tonight.
You're probably right ... he does lick his butt and eat his best friend's (Jack the cat) poo ...  He'd be okay with wearing my cremains ... though he'd surely find a way to eat them!   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: January 23, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »

I don't know if you seen my post but I think I remember them asking him what number he was calling from and then it was like it was blinked out. I may be wrong tho hope this helps!
I did see your response and think you are exactly right.  And thank you so much!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 23, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »

Is it my day to be the invisible monkey? or is because im sicky??

Hi NO1Z....I was watching NG...There's no way you can be invisible.. 

Did those instructions work OK ? I'm a few pages behind now 

& i was listening to suspicious minds! no really, i was on the way home from dinner! everyone says my voice stinks!!! (except my niece-she says its beautiful-i know she wouldn't lie)

wendi
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: January 23, 2009, 08:58:04 PM »

I did see your response and think you are exactly right.  And thank you so much!

your welcome
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 23, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

The biggest thing that bothers me right now about George and his attempted suicide is that he cannot testify in court like he did in the grand jury because now he is considered unstable.  I really hope this is not a tactic brought about by the defense (Jose).  I think we all (maybe) know that the A's have been working with the defense to bring about reasonable doubt all along.  If this is the case then George pulled off a fast one.  I am sitting here right now hoping and praying that they would not stoop that low and go against that baby who was not afforded these chances by her own family.  She was discarded in life as she is in death.  She needs to be afforded a decent burial so this family can find some closure and move on because they need all their strength to survive the trial with what more can be brought out in the open.  It is time for this family to QUIT dragging innocent people into this and find peace with themselves and ask that KC throw herself on the mercy of the courts and beg for forgiveness for what she has done to Caylee first and foremost and then to what she has done to her family and her friends. JMO

I agree.   His testimony will now be questioned.   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: January 23, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »

That is NOT TRUE. I am a certified psych nurse here in Florida. This is what I mean by unsubstantiated rumors.....George can testify without being 'tainted'

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #559 on: January 23, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 
I don't call this fighting.I call this discussing although it can get heated.I just wish every time some posters don't agree with some other posters,they wouldn't get upset and say they are leaving.

Karma ... I agree.

I would appreciate being directed to any fighting on the SM forum today regarding this topic.  There were differeing opinions but ... that does not imply fighting.

Karma ... it has been a while ... I hope all is well.

Janet
5:30 PM PT
I'm doing well sweety,I hope you are too.I actually thought the discussions today on this thread was very interesting and....lively. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.