March 28, 2024, 02:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 300942 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #560 on: January 23, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

Is it my day to be the invisible monkey? or is because im sicky??

Hi NO1Z....I was watching NG...There's no way you can be invisible.. 

Did those instructions work OK ? I'm a few pages behind now 

Thank you SS the instructions worked A ok. Except 1 of the pictures is not jpeg so im doing the photobucket thing, which would be easier on a fast computer! And JSM yes i did go to class today, iv never been one to miss school, even when im giving everyone else what i had, HEY i call it sharing!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: January 23, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »

[quote author=Garden Gnome link=topic=4435.msg642096#msg642096

Thank you, Joesmama.  I just feel very sad about all the anger in the cage today.  Take a look at what is happening here and just imagine what suicide does to a family when it happens.  It tears them apart. 

Yes, but from what they are saying now, there was no suicide attempt. No pills? No gun? Order pizza to eat, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ex cops put a gun in their mouth. I don't know what is going on, but I feel in my gut that this was to get sympathy from LE to keep from getting charged with a crime after the fact.  

I have had a cousin who was a cop and he committed suicide. When someone REALLY wants to do it, they DO IT !!  They don't mess around, and they don't leave their cell phone on to track, and they don't text everyone and their dog that they are going to do it. They JUST DO IT!!

[/quote]

Yes, they do.  You are certainly right about that.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 23, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 
I don't call this fighting.I call this discussing although it can get heated.I just wish every time some posters don't agree with some other posters,they wouldn't get upset and say they are leaving.

Karma ... I agree.

I would appreciate being directed to any fighting on the SM forum today regarding this topic.  There were differeing opinions but ... that does not imply fighting.

Karma ... it has been a while ... I hope all is well.

Janet
5:30 PM PT

Here is what I think happens sometimes. Some people (like my dad) love nothing better than a good, sound debate. Some people (like me) would rather have their wisdom teeth yanked out with a string than have a debate. Debate seems like fighting to non-debaters, and we run from it as fast as we can. It's all a matter of differing personalities, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: January 23, 2009, 09:02:13 PM »

Larry King is doing a segment on the Ants right now....M Geragos, Dr. Phil, and JVM are the guests.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: January 23, 2009, 09:02:49 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 23, 2009, 09:03:08 PM »

is something wrong with our gnome?
Apparently!  But I'm Switzerland - and I'm going to bed!

Night Everyone!  Sweet Dreams!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #566 on: January 23, 2009, 09:03:09 PM »

SS, I believe she was saying that the duct tape on Caylee matched the duct tape found on a gas can from their house.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 23, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »

The biggest thing that bothers me right now about George and his attempted suicide is that he cannot testify in court like he did in the grand jury because now he is considered unstable.  I really hope this is not a tactic brought about by the defense (Jose).  I think we all (maybe) know that the A's have been working with the defense to bring about reasonable doubt all along.  If this is the case then George pulled off a fast one.  I am sitting here right now hoping and praying that they would not stoop that low and go against that baby who was not afforded these chances by her own family.  She was discarded in life as she is in death.  She needs to be afforded a decent burial so this family can find some closure and move on because they need all their strength to survive the trial with what more can be brought out in the open.  It is time for this family to QUIT dragging innocent people into this and find peace with themselves and ask that KC throw herself on the mercy of the courts and beg for forgiveness for what she has done to Caylee first and foremost and then to what she has done to her family and her friends. JMO
That is NOT TRUE. I am a certified psych nurse here in Florida. This is what I mean by unsubstantiated rumors.....George can testify without being 'tainted'

I didn't say it was TRUE.  I SAID I was afraid it could be true.  I am glad you cleared that up but don't jump on me for something I did not say.Chill and calm down. Sorry if I upset you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 23, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »

TO JANET:  I wanted to respond to some of your posts about how Cindy should have left with Caylee long ago.  I can understand how you might feel that way.  I don't see George as an ideal husband by any means.  If my husband squandered his savings on a lottery scheme, I would be so furious with him.  I am not sure I could ever forgive him for being so stupid and reckless.  NOBODY in the family is a hero to me.  I think they give the word Dysfunctional new meaning. 

However, I don't understand Cindy's position at all.  For instance, she told her co-workers that she could not afford to adopt Caylee.  Hello?  She was paying all the expenses for Caylee...as she mentioned in her online post, she had paid the doctor bills, bought the clothes and food and toys, etc.  She supported Caylee already, and there was not much likelihood that Casey, with no job and no education, was going to be able to support her child any time soon.

At the same time that Cindy was saying she could not afford a divorce, because she would have to pay George alimony, she was in fact supporting him and her daughter and granddaughter.  And if she did not have the money, how could she be forced to pay him anything?  Alimony is prorated according to what the payer makes and the expenses the payer has.  I doubt she would have had much left over after paying her bills to pay George anything in alimony.

She complained to her co-workers that she had to keep Caylee all the time, in the evenings and even on her vacation from work.  Yet she was telling people she wanted to get custody of Caylee.  It is hard to know just what she wanted. 

As for "taking Caylee and leaving," that would be hard to do unless the courts decided that she could legally have the child.  Otherwise, she would be guilty of kidnapping.  Even a grandparent cannot take a child and leave with it without the permission of the parents or the courts.

And if she got custody of Caylee, what were the grounds to be?  It takes more than just being out of work or liking to party to take a child from its parent.  The courts will remove a child from parental custody only in cases of gross neglect or abuse.  Yet Cindy claims Casey was a loving and non-abusive mother.

I find Cindy impossible to understand. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 23, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »

The biggest thing that bothers me right now about George and his attempted suicide is that he cannot testify in court like he did in the grand jury because now he is considered unstable.  I really hope this is not a tactic brought about by the defense (Jose).  I think we all (maybe) know that the A's have been working with the defense to bring about reasonable doubt all along.  If this is the case then George pulled off a fast one.  I am sitting here right now hoping and praying that they would not stoop that low and go against that baby who was not afforded these chances by her own family.  She was discarded in life as she is in death.  She needs to be afforded a decent burial so this family can find some closure and move on because they need all their strength to survive the trial with what more can be brought out in the open.  It is time for this family to QUIT dragging innocent people into this and find peace with themselves and ask that KC throw herself on the mercy of the courts and beg for forgiveness for what she has done to Caylee first and foremost and then to what she has done to her family and her friends. JMO
That is NOT TRUE. I am a certified psych nurse here in Florida. This is what I mean by unsubstantiated rumors.....George can testify without being 'tainted'

I didn't say it was TRUE.  I SAID I was afraid it could be true.  I am glad you cleared that up but don't jump on me for something I did not say.Chill and calm down. Sorry if I upset you.
You didnt upset me, its all good Blue..I like facts, thats all 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 23, 2009, 09:06:06 PM »

Apparently!  But I'm Switzerland - and I'm going to bed!

Night Everyone!  Sweet Dreams!

nite newfie

Regrets, I've had a few......
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #571 on: January 23, 2009, 09:06:13 PM »

I just caught up on this thread. Good Lord you people talk a lot!!

http://friendsofcaylee.com/ will be the sight to watch in the next couple of weeks. 

JSM, you call yourself stupid/dumb one more time it won't be Joe biting you, it will be me!! You are sweet and loving and no one here thinks you ask any dumb questions. Most of the time you are just clarifying a question that others want to know the answer to also!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 23, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »

TO JANET:  I wanted to respond to some of your posts about how Cindy should have left with Caylee long ago.  I can understand how you might feel that way.  I don't see George as an ideal husband by any means.  If my husband squandered his savings on a lottery scheme, I would be so furious with him.  I am not sure I could ever forgive him for being so stupid and reckless.  NOBODY in the family is a hero to me.  I think they give the word Dysfunctional new meaning. 

However, I don't understand Cindy's position at all.  For instance, she told her co-workers that she could not afford to adopt Caylee.  Hello?  She was paying all the expenses for Caylee...as she mentioned in her online post, she had paid the doctor bills, bought the clothes and food and toys, etc.  She supported Caylee already, and there was not much likelihood that Casey, with no job and no education, was going to be able to support her child any time soon.

At the same time that Cindy was saying she could not afford a divorce, because she would have to pay George alimony, she was in fact supporting him and her daughter and granddaughter.  And if she did not have the money, how could she be forced to pay him anything?  Alimony is prorated according to what the payer makes and the expenses the payer has.  I doubt she would have had much left over after paying her bills to pay George anything in alimony.

She complained to her co-workers that she had to keep Caylee all the time, in the evenings and even on her vacation from work.  Yet she was telling people she wanted to get custody of Caylee.  It is hard to know just what she wanted. 

As for "taking Caylee and leaving," that would be hard to do unless the courts decided that she could legally have the child.  Otherwise, she would be guilty of kidnapping.  Even a grandparent cannot take a child and leave with it without the permission of the parents or the courts.

And if she got custody of Caylee, what were the grounds to be?  It takes more than just being out of work or liking to party to take a child from its parent.  The courts will remove a child from parental custody only in cases of gross neglect or abuse.  Yet Cindy claims Casey was a loving and non-abusive mother.

I find Cindy impossible to understand. 

i think she wanted control & the credit!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: January 23, 2009, 09:07:08 PM »

Me? I am ok.  Well, I AM waiting for someone to steal me and take me around the world and take pictures of me in far off lands.  Other than that, I am ok.   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #574 on: January 23, 2009, 09:08:51 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #575 on: January 23, 2009, 09:09:02 PM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable. 

ITA with you! Hi everyone....I took the remark about GA knowing alot about alot of things as sarcastic as well. If they had called LE from the tow yard and stood up for Caylee they might have had my sympathy. But it has been lies and cover up from day one. I think the incident last night was just an attempt for sympathy. The DNA and fingerprint results still have to be released. That should be in the next week. Seems like everytime something breaks in the case, there is a huge smokescreen thrown out.And the media frenzy just feeds right into it. I do not think LE would leak to the media what was in an alledged suicide note. But this is JMO.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 23, 2009, 09:09:31 PM »

I don't think George's testimony will be in any way tainted.  All of his interviews with LE and the statements he has made to reporters are transcribed and on video.  Many of his statements were made under oath, and he will be under oath when he appears at the trial. 

It is true, though, that some people might assume that he feels some guilt since he did what he did last night.  I have already heard people on tv say that he may know more than he is telling and not be able to live with the deception.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #577 on: January 23, 2009, 09:09:47 PM »

I so badly wanted them to keep CA as far away from GA as they could.  I she is such a bully to everyone including GA. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: January 23, 2009, 09:09:55 PM »

I just caught up on this thread. Good Lord you people talk a lot!!

http://friendsofcaylee.com/ will be the sight to watch in the next couple of weeks. 

JSM, you call yourself stupid/dumb one more time it won't be Joe biting you, it will be me!! You are sweet and loving and no one here thinks you ask any dumb questions. Most of the time you are just clarifying a question that others want to know the answer to also!

YEAH, JSM so gimme my crown back, NOW!!!!

wendi
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #579 on: January 23, 2009, 09:10:24 PM »

Guys, I have read for a bit (ok - more than a bit!) and realize that we all have one goal - and that we may have lost sight of it a little. Our goal is to get to the truth so justice can be had for Caylee. No matter what we think about GA or CA all we should want is the truth.

As for his being "Tainted" I do not believe it will be true. Even if it is (or heaven forbid he does hurt himself) the GJ testimony could be used at the trial - in most jurisdictions there is an exemption to the hearsay rule if the person is unavailable to testify.

Anyway, I enjoy this forum and the dedication we have to the cause. Just remember that we are all on the same side.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.