April 24, 2024, 10:21:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302463 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #580 on: January 23, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »

is something wrong with our gnome?

Me? I am ok.  Well, I AM waiting for someone to steal me and take me around the world and take pictures of me in far off lands.  Other than that, I am ok.   

maybe you can make a trip to EPCOT 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 23, 2009, 09:12:43 PM »

SS, I believe she was saying that the duct tape on Caylee matched the duct tape found on a gas can from their house.

that's huge...is that confirmed or speculation at this point ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: January 23, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »

Me? I am ok.  Well, I AM waiting for someone to steal me and take me around the world and take pictures of me in far off lands.  Other than that, I am ok.   

i am glad to hear that....i guess i just miosread something..

Regrets, I've had a few......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 23, 2009, 09:15:59 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!   What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: January 23, 2009, 09:16:36 PM »

maybe you can make a trip to EPCOT 

LMAO  Yeah, that probably would be more realistic, huh?   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 23, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »

Dr. Phil is talking about how isolated George must have felt due to all the rumors about him. 

I think that he was isolated from his family.  Larry Padilla said that George was the odd man out in the house, out of the loop about many thing and barely tolerated by Cindy and Casey.  Those are not his exact words but close enough.  Lately we have heard that Cindy and Casey both screamed at George a lot.

I don't think the rumors, etc. would mean a thing to George if he felt really safe and secure and respected at home.  Just my opinion.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 23, 2009, 09:17:22 PM »

Is it my day to be the invisible monkey? or is because im sicky??

Hi NO1Z....I was watching NG...There's no way you can be invisible.. 

Did those instructions work OK ? I'm a few pages behind now 

& i was listening to suspicious minds! no really, i was on the way home from dinner! everyone says my voice stinks!!! (except my niece-she says its beautiful-i know she wouldn't lie)

wendi

No way...I haven't posted that one yet...gonna dedicate it to Bearly and Sparky 

Isn't that the great thing about kids...they're always there to support you..right before they ask you to buy them a lollipop 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 23, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »

I am watching LKL, forgive me , lol, and he has Dr Phil, Mark Geragos and JVM on. I disagree with all of them re the involvement of the Scams in either covering up, lying or trying to profiteer off of caylee's death. George is doing alot of blinking as he lies, Spindy lies like her evil spawn, very glibly.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #588 on: January 23, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »

I just caught up on this thread. Good Lord you people talk a lot!!

http://friendsofcaylee.com/ will be the sight to watch in the next couple of weeks. 

JSM, you call yourself stupid/dumb one more time it won't be Joe biting you, it will be me!! You are sweet and loving and no one here thinks you ask any dumb questions. Most of the time you are just clarifying a question that others want to know the answer to also!

YEAH, JSM so gimme my crown back, NOW!!!!

wendi
Here's a crown for Wendi
and one for JSM

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: January 23, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

The post you are thinking about was referring to a very, very off topic discussion that took place last weekend here.  I have some sadness in my personal life.  That's all.  Thank you for the concern, I appreciate it.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #590 on: January 23, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.

JSM, Shane was my stepbrother's name (he commited suicide feb 14th-actually his funeral was the 14th, he died on the 12th) 2 years this year.
I'm so sorry Wendi, I didn't know that. I'm sure you loved your Shane as much as I do mine. Hugssss

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: January 23, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!   What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

Poke it with a broom stick.....NO DON'T, I was just kidding 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 23, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »

A-1, are you on a laptop? If you are, it can be a fire hazard if it gets too hot.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 23, 2009, 09:20:26 PM »

I am watching LKL and an old interview with George and Cindy is being played.  They are saying that after Casey left with Caylee they were not worried, just thought they were visiting friends, got little messages now and then that all was well.  Ha.  Cindy wrote that post about My Caylee Is Missing and how "jealousy" had taken Caylee away and she was worried to death about the child's safety.  It is lies like that that make many of us not like or trust the Anthonys.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 23, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: January 23, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »

A-1, are you on a laptop? If you are, it can be a fire hazard if it gets too hot.. 
Yes, I am going to turn it off for a while.  BBL.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »

So sorry for your loss Wendi

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 23, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »

Cindy says Casey did not report the missing child because the whole family was threatened by "the people who have Caylee."  Then LK asked George just minutes later where he thought Caylee was and he said, "Hopefully with a loving family who is taking good care of her."  Hello?  Just incredible lying from these two.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #598 on: January 23, 2009, 09:23:50 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.
I see nothing wrong with that either.  I know there are a lot of grandparents on here.  I never knew I could love my granddaughter as much as I do.  I have a story to tell.  My family went to dinner before Christmas and picked out 2 boys and 2 girls names to buy gifts for the Salvation Army.  When we went to Toys R Us we were looking for the 4 gifts and I turned around and my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter was not there.  I had tears in my eyes and started to run for the doors of the store while calling her name.  My son's girlfriend came around the corner and said that she had her looking at toys in the next isle.   My daughter laughed at me afterwards and tells people how I reacted.  She did panic too but not as out of control like me.  Thank God it had a happy ending. 
Good thing it was a happy ending. I would have freaked too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 23, 2009, 09:23:58 PM »

The post you are thinking about was referring to a very, very off topic discussion that took place last weekend here.  I have some sadness in my personal life.  That's all.  Thank you for the concern, I appreciate it.

i am sorry for your sadness, you just stay here and let us wrap our arms around you

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.