March 28, 2024, 10:54:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 300967 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2009, 05:23:23 PM »

Why in the world would Conway say George should be afraid of Cindy, besides the obvious reasons, that was a strange statement.

This makes me think that something big might be up.  For him to say ANYTHING that pits one of his clients against the other is not a good sign (for them)  You know, " a house divided" and all......

I think this is a very good sign for those of us who want justice for Caylee, though.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2009, 05:23:52 PM »

I'm sure the jewelry story was a lie, but maybe Cindy was asking George to go pick out jewelry for her to wear at Caylee's funeral.

Good one!! I had a thought too on why GA might have wanted to take his own life. He had a job interview that morning and for a no working fool like he is the very thought of having to go to work would be depressing.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »

I didn't hear Conway mention a beheading or a fear of Cindy.  In what context were those things said?

some talking head said 'dismemberment'. i dont know where. i missed the part about fearing cindy, the video disconnected a couple of times for me.

The talking head was on HLN.   I guess he was just speculating.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »

Flossy
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #96
« Reply #1948 on: Today at 07:45:01 PM
»

... I think George needs to get the hell away from Cindy no matter what is going with their daughter.  The woman is completely toxic

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4438.1940

+++++++

George is not the good guy in that dysfunctional household.  When I consider both George and Casey actions that imply neither could not be trusted ... if I was Cindy ... I would have packed my bags ... taken Caylee Marie and ... taken off.  Staying would have implied I would have turned into a controlling shrew.

History reveals what road Cindy chose to take.

Janet
______

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years. He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2009, 05:25:16 PM »

I'll bring this over from the other post.  All monkeys please keep eyes open 

From Orange County
1/15/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
1/20/2009    A    MOTION TO INSPECT CRIME SCENE
1/20/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
1/22/2009    A    AMENDED APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM
1/22/2009    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <01/30/2009> 08:30 A.M.
1/22/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF DOCUMENTS UNDER SEAL FOR IN CAMERA INSPECTION PURSUANT TO THIS COURT'S ORDER OF JANUARY 8, 2009 RE: DEFENDANT'S EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER.
1/23/2009    A    AMENDED DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

Anyone find the new list?  TY!
I haven't - but I'm just sure the prosecution motion being heard on the 30th has something to do with the defense witness list ... maybe related to this amendment?  ... Hmm

Well, I'm sure when it's located, it'll be posted.  Just very curious about this because past behavior of the Anthony's is when there is drama at one place, they are usually deflecting attention away for a reason.
That's what I'm thinking about this stunt.  Baez' little presser yesterday didn't do crap to take the attention away from the doc dump ... maybe this was a second try from the Anthony camp?  I can count on ten fingers the people I believe in this mess ... and they are all from LE or prosecution, and Tim Miller.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »

Just bringing this from the last cage cause I don't think anyone saw it over there, being it was the end of cage & lots of monkeys, including me, were kicked out of the back of the cage!!. Anyway, I'll repost for those reasons!

This whole case is one big monkey roller coaster! Today was no exception, and I'm sure there will be many more like it, unfortunately! I just wish for once someone involved in this case would do the right thing for Caylee, not for themselves! It seems that's all it is about saving themselves and blaming the media for all their problems. It's just not right, and I'm so tired of all of it. This case is not really about Caylee it seems, but about everyone else involved! Caylee was murdered and left in a garbage bag in the woods and all the evidence points to only one person. She won't admit to it, but she WILL get her day in court. So, yes, until then she's "presumed" innocent! BUT-the evidence is still the evidence and all we know it only points to KC. I am sure that there is ALOT more evidence we haven't seen yet, and as far as we know, no one else has been arrested for Caylees murder.
All the lawyers can say all they want, and blame the media all they want, but it doesn't change any of the facts of this case-it just detracts from it a little!
But KC's day in court will come, and she & her lawyers can "tell their story" then, or so they claim!

Wow, when everyone was talking about jewelry for Caylee, I didn't realize they meant "new" jewelry. I could understand burying her with something that was her favorite jewelry, but to buy something new seems odd to me. I mean, it's not like she can wear it when they bury her. That would make more sense to me, but I don't understand buying new jewelry to bury with her? I dunno, I don't mean to be judgemental of what they would bury her with, it just seems odd to buy something new. Why not bury her with something she used to love to wear all the time????
[/quote]

I dnt know QM but when my boyfriend died, i went out and bought him his favorite brand of jeans, a new polo tee and he wore the sunglasses he loved so much *we had mathing dior sunglasses*. So i can understand buying new stuff so they could be buried with our loved ones, but with all due respect, Caylee is skeletonized, she has no wrists or neck...Maybe it was a crucafix.. I know this is what threw George over the edge, because the day i went to buy Reeses' clothes I can hardly remember because all i wanted to do was die, and be with reese...just as george stated.   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2009, 05:26:37 PM »

I wonder if he meant fear Cindy in the legal sense or fear her wrath.  It must be a living Hell in that house.  They both need to go to work if possible and make some money and try to regain some normalcy.  I know they plan to be at the trial, since most family members do go to trials, but the trial may be months and months away.  How can they just hole up at home and expect to do anything but get more and more depressed?  Or is Cindy penning her memoirs already?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

I wonder if he meant fear Cindy in the legal sense or fear her wrath.  It must be a living Hell in that house.  They both need to go to work if possible and make some money and try to regain some normalcy.  I know they plan to be at the trial, since most family members do go to trials, but the trial may be months and months away.  How can they just hole up at home and expect to do anything but get more and more depressed?  Or is Cindy penning her memoirs already?

that would be a great read with her her vocabulary.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »

that would be a great read with her her vocabulary.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2009, 05:28:55 PM »

Sassy,I didn't think we'd ever get in to a new cage. 

I know Trimm.   I'm still behind, though.   I went out for a couple of hours today.   Is it true that KC beheaded Caylee?   Is it true that Conway said that George needs to fear Cindy?

I think a guy on tv made a dismembered remark...went from there.
And yes Cindy is to be feared. 

Oh. OK.   So, the guy on TV  is just guessing?     It hasn't been said as a "fact" yet.       
Thanks for answering!     
I'm the one that started  all of this.  Sorry!  I heard on HLN a defense attorney say that GA is dealing with the possiblity that his daughter murdered his granddaughter and then mentioned that the fact that his granddaughter was dismembered.  I thought it was odd of him saying this as I have no idea why he would say such a thing.  Someone suggested that when they found her body that her skull was not attatched when found (not to mention that someone did something to this poor baby cause this though) probably just the elements. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

I agree, Hudsunn. I don't think the Ant house would be a tolerable place to be, right now or any other time!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2009, 05:29:41 PM »

You cannot put jewelry or clothes on a skeleton.  If they wanted to put something precious to her in the casket with her, I could understand, but something new that she had never seen makes little sense now.  It seems a favorite doll or toy would be more appropriate, unless there is a cremation.  In that case, perhaps a toy to sit near the urn or something.  But not jewelry that is just purchased. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2009, 05:30:03 PM »

Flossy
»

... I think George needs to get the hell away from Cindy no matter what is going with their daughter.  The woman is completely toxic

+++++++

George is not the good guy in that dysfunctional household.  When I consider both George and Casey actions that imply neither could not be trusted ... if I was Cindy ... I would have packed my bags ... taken Caylee Marie and ... taken off.  Staying would have implied I would have turned into a controlling shrew.

Janet
______

I agree with you that he is not "the good guy" in that household.  There IS NO good guy there.  I do think, however, that his controlling wife is a big reason this whole "stand by our evil daughter" has continued for so long.  I think that there is a much better chance of George cracking than there is of Cindy cracking.   I think the chance of him breaking down and doing the right thing are much better if the two of them are estranged, too.  (Dare to dream, I know.)

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2009, 05:30:36 PM »

Nancy has always shown sympathy for the Anthonys, very seldom questioning their motives the way many of us have.

BTW, I think Cindy reads the internet just like she always did.  She may even read here, but she surely reads at the most visible sources of news and opinion about the case.

What's the deal with their new lawyer?  He is in a wheelchair and I think he often seems in poor health, as with all the coughing today.

Yes, I wondered about that, too.  Does any monkey know why Conway is in a wheel chair?

i think diving/swimming accident-when he was a teenager or pretty young, i think.

wendi
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2009, 05:31:15 PM »

UPDATED: Sources: George Anthony Took Sleeping Pills; Suicide Note Found In Car
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Thursday, January 22, 2009
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EST January 23, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, had alcohol in his motel room and took several sleeping pills prior to being found by authorities after he sent suicidal text messages to family members who reported him missing, sources told Local 6 News.

Meanwhile, Local 6 News learned Thursday that a gas can with apparent duct tape on it that was seized from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived, is being compared to duct tape found over Caylee's mouth because the tape appears to be identical.

The gas can was seized by investigators Aug. 1 from the Anthony home. Local 6 News showed video of the metal gas can, which appeared to have silver duct tape on it.

George Anthony Found Safe After Threatening Suicide: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549851/index.html

Jose Baez: Casey Anthony 'Holding Up' After Father's Suicide Threats: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549643/index.html

911 Call Released Of George Anthony Reported Missing
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549911/index.html

Local 6: George Anthony Found Safe; Suicide Note Located: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18547175/index.html

PHOTOS: Suicide Threat
http://www.clickorlando.com/slidesho...ews&dm=ss&tn=b

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18543583/detail.html

several sleeping pills? Maybe he was just trying to get some sleep.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »

They may be able to watch it on TV but if they are on the witness list they will not be allowed to sit in the courtroom!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2009, 05:32:48 PM »

I agree, Hudsunn. I don't think the Ant house would be a tolerable place to be, right now or any other time!

hi cbb. i just wanted to thank you for last night. i left you a post last night before ileft but you were already gone. so thank you again.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2009, 05:33:16 PM »

Flossy
»

+++++++

Janet
______

I agree with you that he is not "the good guy" in that household.  There IS NO good guy there.  I do think, however, that his controlling wife is a big reason this whole "stand by our evil daughter" has continued for so long.  I think that there is a much better chance of George cracking than there is of Cindy cracking.   I think the chance of him breaking down and doing the right thing are much better if the two of them are estranged, too.  (Dare to dream, I know.)

Whoops - screwed up the quotes on that last one!  Sorry!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2009, 05:33:23 PM »

I'm sure the jewelry story was a lie, but maybe Cindy was asking George to go pick out jewelry for her to wear at Caylee's funeral.
  WHY IS CINDY THINKING ABOUT JEWELRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.  CAYLEE IS NOTHING BUT BONES SHE DOES NOT KEED JEWELRY SHE.     NEEDS JUSTICE AND TO BE PUT TO REST  i THINK KC IS WHAT SHE IS BECUSE OF CINDY.  TO ASK GEORGE TO PICK OUT JEWELRY SHOWS SHE IS AS CRAZY AS HER DAUGHTER   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2009, 05:33:28 PM »

Just bringing this from the last cage cause I don't think anyone saw it over there, being it was the end of cage & lots of monkeys, including me, were kicked out of the back of the cage!!. Anyway, I'll repost for those reasons!

This whole case is one big monkey roller coaster! Today was no exception, and I'm sure there will be many more like it, unfortunately! I just wish for once someone involved in this case would do the right thing for Caylee, not for themselves! It seems that's all it is about saving themselves and blaming the media for all their problems. It's just not right, and I'm so tired of all of it. This case is not really about Caylee it seems, but about everyone else involved! Caylee was murdered and left in a garbage bag in the woods and all the evidence points to only one person. She won't admit to it, but she WILL get her day in court. So, yes, until then she's "presumed" innocent! BUT-the evidence is still the evidence and all we know it only points to KC. I am sure that there is ALOT more evidence we haven't seen yet, and as far as we know, no one else has been arrested for Caylees murder.
All the lawyers can say all they want, and blame the media all they want, but it doesn't change any of the facts of this case-it just detracts from it a little!
But KC's day in court will come, and she & her lawyers can "tell their story" then, or so they claim!

I am glad you brought this over. By the time I saw it the thread was locked.  I agree with your post. I also think the evidence is overwhelming and if there was one ounce of decency in casey or BJ...if there was any love for Caylee or her family, she would confess and take a plea. Give her child the respect in death she did not give her in life. Allow her parents, her family to come to grips with what has happened and try to find a way to honor Caylee's memory and  allow this family some path to move forward. They have more than enough guilt to live with for the rest of their lives.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.