April 23, 2024, 09:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302416 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 23, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!   What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

Probably just seen your picture!!!   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: January 23, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »

Dr. Phil is saying it is very hard, even impossible, to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act, that we can see it after the fact when it is too late, but it is not easy to tell beforehand.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 23, 2009, 09:26:32 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.

JSM, Shane was my stepbrother's name (he commited suicide feb 14th-actually his funeral was the 14th, he died on the 12th) 2 years this year.
I'm so sorry Wendi, I didn't know that. I'm sure you loved your Shane as much as I do mine. Hugssss

oh, i was trying to be sad, it's to sad & upsetting in here tonite, just meant that's a good name!(it just makes me think of my Shane) everything is ok! josef's there right??? monkey huggs!

wendi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #603 on: January 23, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »

I just caught up on this thread. Good Lord you people talk a lot!!

http://friendsofcaylee.com/ will be the sight to watch in the next couple of weeks. 

JSM, you call yourself stupid/dumb one more time it won't be Joe biting you, it will be me!! You are sweet and loving and no one here thinks you ask any dumb questions. Most of the time you are just clarifying a question that others want to know the answer to also!

Hi Boo....is that another one of those Boo's Clues ??

O/T...I hope your new job is working out good...although I miss your humor in here 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 23, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »

Psssst

Hey Flossy,

Did you forget something?

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #605 on: January 23, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »

Is it my day to be the invisible monkey? or is because im sicky??

Hi NO1Z....I was watching NG...There's no way you can be invisible.. 

Did those instructions work OK ? I'm a few pages behind now 

& i was listening to suspicious minds! no really, i was on the way home from dinner! everyone says my voice stinks!!! (except my niece-she says its beautiful-i know she wouldn't lie)

wendi

No way...I haven't posted that one yet...gonna dedicate it to Bearly and Sparky 

Isn't that the great thing about kids...they're always there to support you..right before they ask you to buy them a lollipop 
imso behind and my computer is on the fritz, so sorry if this posted already!Ok monkeys i posted this earlier, and it didnt get the attention i wanted!!!! j/k...the second pic wouldnt upload....so here ya go. This first picture was downloaded on July 7, 2008 by KC. The same day she wrote the "diary of days" and she revisited this pic afterwards. The red balloon sometimes symbolizes the loss of a child, and missing and exploited children..eek. And this second photo was uploaded on July 10, 2008 and this picture speaks for itself...[/ [/size][/color]

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #606 on: January 23, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »

http://friendsofcaylee.com/ will be the sight to watch in the next couple of weeks. 

JSM, you call yourself stupid/dumb one more time it won't be Joe biting you, it will be me!! You are sweet and loving and no one here thinks you ask any dumb questions. Most of the time you are just clarifying a question that others want to know the answer to also!
Oh Boo that is so sweet. Sometimes I truly think my questions are dumb. Thanks for saying they aren't! I usually am behind too. Thanks so much. Hugs to that Grissom dog! and that Meloni fellow too!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
RSTLNE101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: January 23, 2009, 09:30:35 PM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #608 on: January 23, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »

Hi Boo....is that another one of those Boo's Clues ??

O/T...I hope your new job is working out good...although I miss your humor in here 
Yes, it's a Boo's Clue. 
I so so so love my new job! It gets better every day! My boss was on her hands and knees today playing with my dog at the office! How cool is that? I will post pictures of my work in the four-legged friend section of SM when it's finished. Right now it's all under construction. I miss being here too! I feel like I have missed so much. I spend most of my time just catching up! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 23, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.

JSM, Shane was my stepbrother's name (he commited suicide feb 14th-actually his funeral was the 14th, he died on the 12th) 2 years this year.
I'm so sorry Wendi, I didn't know that. I'm sure you loved your Shane as much as I do mine. Hugssss

oh, i was trying to be sad, it's to sad & upsetting in here tonite, just meant that's a good name!(it just makes me think of my Shane) everything is ok! josef's there right??? monkey huggs!

wendi

crud, i meant, not trying to be sad!!! just saying good name & i want the monkeys to be happy!! need to pay more attention-see why i get the DUMB MONKEY CROWN!!!!!!

wendi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 23, 2009, 09:33:32 PM »

is something wrong with our gnome?

Me? I am ok.  Well, I AM waiting for someone to steal me and take me around the world and take pictures of me in far off lands.  Other than that, I am ok.   
But you are a gnome. Hook up with the Travelocity fellow, you can go far and wide with him!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: January 23, 2009, 09:35:44 PM »

is something wrong with our gnome?

Me? I am ok.  Well, I AM waiting for someone to steal me and take me around the world and take pictures of me in far off lands.  Other than that, I am ok.   
But you are a gnome. Hook up with the Travelocity fellow, you can go far and wide with him!

he is the roaming gnome

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #612 on: January 23, 2009, 09:35:44 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi

Yes...Flossy just posted the duct tape answer for me...trying to find where the info came from but I'm soooo far behind...

24lb is a fun size...but is small as far as keeping it to eat..our laws say 36" which is 30+ lbs..
my dad caught one 70lbs..I had to wade in waist deep, pick it up and carry it in, so his line wouldn't break..was a nice fish, good eatin' too 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 23, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »

As a teacher, I had several seminars in suicides and how to spot students who might be contemplating suicide.  I had one experience with a middle school boy who brought me pictures he had drawn of graveyards and tombstones with his name on them.  I told him it hurt me to see him draw things like that and the next day he brought me a picture of himself hanging from a tree.  I referred him to the counselor who investigated, and sure enough, he was thinking of harming himself.  It is just so, so sad to see someone that young and that much in pain.  His actions were obvious but some of the suicidal people are much more subtle. 

One big tip off is when people, especially women, but men too, tend to really neglect their appearance, dress and even basic hygiene.  Another is when they start to give away things that are very precious to them, almost as if they are leaving things to people in a will.  But to even speak of suicide is always a cry for help and evidence of deep emotional pain and should not be overlooked or minimized.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #614 on: January 23, 2009, 09:36:24 PM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....
How to win friends and influence people 101. Enter cage with both guns blazing.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 23, 2009, 09:37:24 PM »

YEAH, JSM so gimme my crown back, NOW!!!!

wendi
It's yours. I now crown you Wendi the Queen!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #616 on: January 23, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

WHOA!! No wonder you never post, this is soooo uncalled for i hope the mods remove it! and i agree with what you imply, but not with how you say it!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #617 on: January 23, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »

okay... just got back home... doesnt sound like much else is new other than georges trip to the motel...

i havent seen NG or the other lady tonite.. anything new on either of those shows?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #618 on: January 23, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »

okay... just got back home... doesnt sound like much else is new other than georges trip to the motel...

i havent seen NG or the other lady tonite.. anything new on either of those shows?

Nothing really new. All about George tonight. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 23, 2009, 09:40:11 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi
Did you throw it back or feed it to the kitty? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.