May 04, 2024, 01:23:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 304071 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #620 on: January 23, 2009, 09:40:53 PM »

okay... just got back home... doesnt sound like much else is new other than georges trip to the motel...

i havent seen NG or the other lady tonite.. anything new on either of those shows?
duct tape on gas cans, might be the same as on caylee...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: January 23, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi

Yes...Flossy just posted the duct tape answer for me...trying to find where the info came from but I'm soooo far behind...

24lb is a fun size...but is small as far as keeping it to eat..our laws say 36" which is 30+ lbs..
my dad caught one 70lbs..I had to wade in waist deep, pick it up and carry it in, so his line wouldn't break..was a nice fish, good eatin' too 

ok, SEASEAERCHER, it looked big to me! really HUGE! and your opinion of my 7.8 rainbow trout???? huh! i think your fish are bigger up there!!!! maybe ya'll fish too much-take all the big ones! and no, i am not eating any fish! hate it!

wendi
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 23, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 
I don't call this fighting.I call this discussing although it can get heated.I just wish every time some posters don't agree with some other posters,they wouldn't get upset and say they are leaving.

Karma ... I agree.

I would appreciate being directed to any fighting on the SM forum today regarding this topic.  There were differeing opinions but ... that does not imply fighting.

Karma ... it has been a while ... I hope all is well.

Janet
5:30 PM PT

Here is what I think happens sometimes. Some people (like my dad) love nothing better than a good, sound debate. Some people (like me) would rather have their wisdom teeth yanked out with a string than have a debate. Debate seems like fighting to non-debaters, and we run from it as fast as we can. It's all a matter of differing personalities, IMO.

You are right there. I LOVE a good debate, and I love to consider other's opinions during that debate. I was like that even in elementary school, the only thing is my teachers did  not see it the same as I did. LOL  

My Dad used to say I would debate with a sign post !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 23, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »

Always remember that.........Caylee had no time to cry out for help.

This, to me is so pathetic, reminders of when OJ was in the White Bronco going down the highway, wasn’t he going to kill himself also. puleeeeez

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #624 on: January 23, 2009, 09:43:31 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.

JSM, Shane was my stepbrother's name (he commited suicide feb 14th-actually his funeral was the 14th, he died on the 12th) 2 years this year.
I'm so sorry Wendi, I didn't know that. I'm sure you loved your Shane as much as I do mine. Hugssss

oh, i was trying to be sad, it's to sad & upsetting in here tonite, just meant that's a good name!(it just makes me think of my Shane) everything is ok! josef's there right??? monkey huggs!

wendi
It is a good name. Was your step brother named after the movie? Josef is here asleep waiting on my pizza to cook. Hugs wendi!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #625 on: January 23, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »

okay... just got back home... doesnt sound like much else is new other than georges trip to the motel...

i havent seen NG or the other lady tonite.. anything new on either of those shows?
duct tape on gas cans, might be the same as on caylee...

might be as in : same batch... same brand.. same kind..same lot number
or might be as in: it was duct tape ... and it was on THEIR gas can...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 23, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »

I just caught up on this thread. Good Lord you people talk a lot!!

http://friendsofcaylee.com/ will be the sight to watch in the next couple of weeks. 

JSM, you call yourself stupid/dumb one more time it won't be Joe biting you, it will be me!! You are sweet and loving and no one here thinks you ask any dumb questions. Most of the time you are just clarifying a question that others want to know the answer to also!

YEAH, JSM so gimme my crown back, NOW!!!!

wendi
Here's a crown for Wendi
and one for JSM
Thanks Boo, but you deserve one more than me!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: January 23, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »

TO JANET:  I wanted to respond to some of your posts about how Cindy should have left with Caylee long ago.  I can understand how you might feel that way.  I don't see George as an ideal husband by any means.  If my husband squandered his savings on a lottery scheme, I would be so furious with him.  I am not sure I could ever forgive him for being so stupid and reckless.  NOBODY in the family is a hero to me.  I think they give the word Dysfunctional new meaning. 

However, I don't understand Cindy's position at all.  For instance, she told her co-workers that she could not afford to adopt Caylee.  Hello?  She was paying all the expenses for Caylee...as she mentioned in her online post, she had paid the doctor bills, bought the clothes and food and toys, etc.  She supported Caylee already, and there was not much likelihood that Casey, with no job and no education, was going to be able to support her child any time soon.

At the same time that Cindy was saying she could not afford a divorce, because she would have to pay George alimony, she was in fact supporting him and her daughter and granddaughter.  And if she did not have the money, how could she be forced to pay him anything?  Alimony is prorated according to what the payer makes and the expenses the payer has.  I doubt she would have had much left over after paying her bills to pay George anything in alimony.

She complained to her co-workers that she had to keep Caylee all the time, in the evenings and even on her vacation from work.  Yet she was telling people she wanted to get custody of Caylee.  It is hard to know just what she wanted. 

As for "taking Caylee and leaving," that would be hard to do unless the courts decided that she could legally have the child.  Otherwise, she would be guilty of kidnapping.  Even a grandparent cannot take a child and leave with it without the permission of the parents or the courts.

And if she got custody of Caylee, what were the grounds to be?  It takes more than just being out of work or liking to party to take a child from its parent.  The courts will remove a child from parental custody only in cases of gross neglect or abuse.  Yet Cindy claims Casey was a loving and non-abusive mother.

I find Cindy impossible to understand. 

George lived under the same roof as Cindy and Casey.  He knows his daughter as well as Cindy and ... he is one with Cindy in regards to upholding his daughter in the public arena.  He is one with Cindy in his betrayal of his granddaughter.

I cannot comprehend why some put George in a more favorable light than Cindy.  They are one in dysfunction.

In my books ... George is no better than Casey.  They are both leeches.  They both have sucked off of Cindy.  On the other hand ... Cindy allowed her blood to be sucked.  This gave her a sense of control ... a sense of power.

Janet

++++++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you 100 percent believe your daughter?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: George, what about you, 100 percent?

GEORGE ANTHONY, MISSING CHILD'S GRANDFATHER: More than 100 percent

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: January 23, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

Psssst

Hey Flossy,

Did you forget something?

That's the funniest I have ever seen. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 23, 2009, 09:46:31 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!   What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

Probably just seen your picture!!!   

I could just be an ad....but don't click on it, could be a virus.  Then again it could be something that your computer is trying to tell you.  Make sure that you have pop-ups blocked.  See where the message is coming from....go to help and see if there is anything in there about possible over-heating, etc.

Most likely it is just those darn pop ups, that want you to buy something, or make you think that there is something wrong with your computer.  It could be spyware. 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 23, 2009, 09:46:56 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi

Yes...Flossy just posted the duct tape answer for me...trying to find where the info came from but I'm soooo far behind...

24lb is a fun size...but is small as far as keeping it to eat..our laws say 36" which is 30+ lbs..
my dad caught one 70lbs..I had to wade in waist deep, pick it up and carry it in, so his line wouldn't break..was a nice fish, good eatin' too 

ok, just so you know, i am not wading in to get any fish except to let him go!!! no wonder hubby has a plane to drop him off (canada) to fish!!! i am not going to eat what i catch!

sorry last O/T
wendi

ps-this might be his last trip to monteluma??? somewhere in mexico!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 23, 2009, 09:47:12 PM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....
I agree TOTALLY.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: January 23, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »

I don't think anyone should begrudge us our opinions about George and this situation.  Or about anything else having to do with this case.  We are just trying to understand what is going on.  I don't think anyone wants George to die.  But everyone takes a backseat to Caylee with us.  SHE is the real victim.  And I for one do not think that anyone in her family has served her well since her disappearance.  It is time for truth and justice for Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 23, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »

Dr. Phil is saying it is very hard, even impossible, to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act, that we can see it after the fact when it is too late, but it is not easy to tell beforehand.

Dr. Phil in my opinion is a QUACK. His credentials are questionable at best and I disagree with not being able to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act.

There are ALWAYS signs, BEFORE the fact, the issue is ..............will anyone take action to stop it. There are prior rage, and violence in their background. There is sideways anger and most often the family chooses to ignore it until it is too late. Just like Anthonys did KC. I am sure that rageful act on the jail video was not the first time they saw that face. They BOTH backed off immediately which told me that was how she was appeased in the past.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 23, 2009, 09:48:47 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet

I just watched ole George lie on Larry King about the trunk smelling from garbage that was 18 or 19 days old. Doesn't sound very truthful to me...........He is despicable!!!

YUP! He lied with a straight face on Larry King's show! I believe he has lied a lot more since this all started. And what is "honorable" about showing up to a Grand Jury hearing when ORDERED to do so? We have no idea what he said at that hearing. It has not been published.

Exactly Brandi!

Yes, Brandi, George appeared before the Grand Jury because he was subpoenaed to do so.  We don't know what he told the GJ or if what he said affected the GJ's decision to indict Casey. There were other witnesses from LE who most likely testified about evidence indicating that Casey had murdered her daughter.  If I were on a GJ, LE's testimony would carry more weight with me than what the father of the suspect had to say.  Had George not appeared, he would have been held in contempt so it was not voluntary at all. I have listened to all the interviews with George as well as read what has been written.  I have heard him yell at media, demonstrators, etc.  He is, IMO, as big a liar as any other of the Anthonys.  Because I believe him to be a liar and has been covering up for his murdering daughter doesn't mean that I want him dead.  I do not.  I leave that to God.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: January 23, 2009, 09:49:08 PM »

I just caught up on this thread. Good Lord you people talk a lot!!

http://friendsofcaylee.com/ will be the sight to watch in the next couple of weeks. 

JSM, you call yourself stupid/dumb one more time it won't be Joe biting you, it will be me!! You are sweet and loving and no one here thinks you ask any dumb questions. Most of the time you are just clarifying a question that others want to know the answer to also!

YEAH, JSM so gimme my crown back, NOW!!!!

wendi
Here's a crown for Wendi
and one for JSM
Thanks Boo, but you deserve one more than me!

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE SPARKLES!!!   wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #636 on: January 23, 2009, 09:52:21 PM »

I don't think anyone should begrudge us our opinions about George and this situation.  Or about anything else having to do with this case.  We are just trying to understand what is going on.  I don't think anyone wants George to die.  But everyone takes a backseat to Caylee with us.  SHE is the real victim.  And I for one do not think that anyone in her family has served her well since her disappearance.  It is time for truth and justice for Caylee.
I agree, and I really thought that George was finally going to do that after today's events, but, if it is true what is being reported on some of the things he wrote on this several page note, I now feel he will not face facts and be honest. I don't think Cindy and George will ever accept what Casey has done.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: January 23, 2009, 09:52:34 PM »

This, to me is so pathetic, reminders of when OJ was in the White Bronco going down the highway, wasn’t he going to kill himself also. puleeeeez

Turbo, i think the difference between George and OJ is that OJ is a true sociopathic narcissist and George is just a schmo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 23, 2009, 09:52:46 PM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

I'm trying to catch-up and your posting jumps-out---like WHOA.  I totally agree with your thoughts, but you might consider taking a little "Happy Pill" before you come-out of the gate like a bucking bronc. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: January 23, 2009, 09:53:13 PM »

Damn it.  Will you just stop now?  Or are you getting off on this?  Weren't you here last week when suicide was being discussed?  It has affected a lot of people here and I find your attitude about it offensive.  Enough already.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.