April 25, 2024, 08:59:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302511 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #640 on: January 23, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »

I do not think you can always tell what a person will do - granted in many cases there are signs. But I know that you can not always see the complete evil in a person until you look back.  I know that I always knew my SS was strange and prone to mild violence. I never new he could be a child rapist. As we look back lots of things should have pointed in that direction but they each happened separately and did not link together until it was too late. I have a feeling that this is what it was with GA and KC. I do not think he knew the true depth of her evil until it was way too late - and he may not yet accept it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #641 on: January 23, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »

okay... just got back home... doesnt sound like much else is new other than georges trip to the motel...

i havent seen NG or the other lady tonite.. anything new on either of those shows?
duct tape on gas cans, might be the same as on caylee...

might be as in : same batch... same brand.. same kind..same lot number
or might be as in: it was duct tape ... and it was on THEIR gas can...

U know NG only uses stuff like this as the bait, and she never reels us in! All i know is, there was tape on caylees mouth. kC DID IT. There is tape on the Anthony gas cans, KC had them arond the time she killed Caylee.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: January 23, 2009, 09:54:35 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.

JSM, Shane was my stepbrother's name (he commited suicide feb 14th-actually his funeral was the 14th, he died on the 12th) 2 years this year.
I'm so sorry Wendi, I didn't know that. I'm sure you loved your Shane as much as I do mine. Hugssss

oh, i was trying to be sad, it's to sad & upsetting in here tonite, just meant that's a good name!(it just makes me think of my Shane) everything is ok! josef's there right??? monkey huggs!

wendi
It is a good name. Was your step brother named after the movie? Josef is here asleep waiting on my pizza to cook. Hugs wendi!!!

yes, he was, but i really don't think my stepmom & dad will be married much longer! too much blame! my daddy thinks girls can do no wrong! (within reason) & boys should take care of the girls! it is really sad. my dad loved him very much, but his girls are "his girls" hope this make sense.

wendi
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 23, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!  What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

Your size one figure along with that black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots may be the cause.  Maybe you should don a flannel nighty with a flower print.   My computer never gets "red hot".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #644 on: January 23, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »

imso behind and my computer is on the fritz, so sorry if this posted already!Ok monkeys i posted this earlier, and it didnt get the attention i wanted!!!! j/k...the second pic wouldnt upload....so here ya go. This first picture was downloaded on July 7, 2008 by KC. The same day she wrote the "diary of days" and she revisited this pic afterwards. The red balloon sometimes symbolizes the loss of a child, and missing and exploited children..eek. And this second photo was uploaded on July 10, 2008 and this picture speaks for itself...[/ [/size][/color]

The Caylee one was posted here yesterday, I think, but I haven't seen the balloon one..the hearts are what I'm assuming you're trying to point out...someone in here was saying that maybe George knew about the heart stickers in the house and that may have pushed him over the edge...I hope LE found them if they were in there..if The A's had no knowledge of the heart on the duct tape, then they wouldn't have had reason to throw them away..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 23, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi

Yes...Flossy just posted the duct tape answer for me...trying to find where the info came from but I'm soooo far behind...

24lb is a fun size...but is small as far as keeping it to eat..our laws say 36" which is 30+ lbs..
my dad caught one 70lbs..I had to wade in waist deep, pick it up and carry it in, so his line wouldn't break..was a nice fish, good eatin' too 

SS, I've been hearing that all day today, and this evening, a red gas can with duct tape was shown, which was removed from the As's way back when.  From the news reports, they (?) are going to see if the duct tape on the gas can is a match to the duct tape found on little Caylee's mouth.  My pondering thought is if, while trying to cut/tear duct tape to tape Caylee's mouth, she had some that didn't tear clean, and just stuck it to the gas can, which was in her trunk.  I usually don't get a clean tear/cut the first time on duct tape.  Anyway, just wondering...hmmmmmm.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #646 on: January 23, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »

okay... just got back home... doesnt sound like much else is new other than georges trip to the motel...

i havent seen NG or the other lady tonite.. anything new on either of those shows?
duct tape on gas cans, might be the same as on caylee...

might be as in : same batch... same brand.. same kind..same lot number
or might be as in: it was duct tape ... and it was on THEIR gas can...

U know NG only uses stuff like this as the bait, and she never reels us in! All i know is, there was tape on caylees mouth. kC DID IT. There is tape on the Anthony gas cans, KC had them arond the time she killed Caylee.

yup.... i kinda figured all that...

question HAS TO BE.."was MCGIVER in the AREA?"   cuz he might have been makng something with the duct tape, gas can and perhaps was chewing the gum to put on it when he was distracted by the ODD FAMILY ....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #647 on: January 23, 2009, 09:58:26 PM »

just got in from dinner & not sure what is going on! i just have to say, i would not care about buying my niece jewelry to bury her in!!!! maybe bury her with her favorite blanket, toys, ect!!! i cannot even make my mind go there! i don't care what i would look like or care what people thought, i cannot even wrap my mind around not having her! that being said, if i wanted to do something, (to myself)after she was gone, noone would ever know until it was too late. i'm sorry if this sounds horrible but-i have never loved anyone like i love her!!!! my sister knows it,my parents know it, & my husband knows it!!! she is always first! i would honestly die before i let anything happen to her! sorry for getting upset, i am usually the one who always feels bad for everyone-not this time-this is about Caylee-noone else!

wendi

Nothing wrong with loving your niece the way you do. I love my nephew that way. I would give my life for that baby (16 year old). My shane is always first except behind Joe, those two boys are my LIFE. No ifs ands or buts about it.

JSM, Shane was my stepbrother's name (he commited suicide feb 14th-actually his funeral was the 14th, he died on the 12th) 2 years this year.
I'm so sorry Wendi, I didn't know that. I'm sure you loved your Shane as much as I do mine. Hugssss

oh, i was trying to be sad, it's to sad & upsetting in here tonite, just meant that's a good name!(it just makes me think of my Shane) everything is ok! josef's there right??? monkey huggs!

wendi

crud, i meant, not trying to be sad!!! just saying good name & i want the monkeys to be happy!! need to pay more attention-see why i get the DUMB MONKEY CROWN!!!!!!

wendi
You get the SMART monkey crown. You are the best Wendi. Now go floss your teeth! Get it you don't have dental floss!! Luv ya!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 23, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »

I am very disappointed to hear that George wrote "dark things" about Casey's friends, people he barely knew, if he knew them at all.  I think that is a very unhealthy and really vicious thing for him to do.  But then he and Cindy have tried to throw Jesse and his family, Amy and anyone else they could find under the bus...and why? to exonerate their trashy daughter.  They come up with excuse after excuse for Casey and her despicable behavior, but they are quick to try to pin something on young people whose only crime is to befriend Casey. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 23, 2009, 09:58:51 PM »

Hi Monks...we just got back from dinner....I need your help...was NG worth watching or should I go back to page 20  and start reading???[   HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE /b]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 23, 2009, 09:59:42 PM »

I don't think anyone should begrudge us our opinions about George and this situation.  Or about anything else having to do with this case.  We are just trying to understand what is going on.  I don't think anyone wants George to die.  But everyone takes a backseat to Caylee with us.  SHE is the real victim.  And I for one do not think that anyone in her family has served her well since her disappearance.  It is time for truth and justice for Caylee.

Well said.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 23, 2009, 10:01:35 PM »

Always remember that.........Caylee had no time to cry out for help.

This, to me is so pathetic, reminders of when OJ was in the White Bronco going down the highway, wasn’t he going to kill himself also. puleeeeez

TBT, I don't think that those two men can be compared in any way, shape or form.  Nor, the circumstances.  Anyway, that's just my opinion.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 23, 2009, 10:02:01 PM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

I am sorry, but I disagree with you. I can name a number of downright LIES the man told, and if I can identify them, you know LE has a number more.  If a person lies in my opinion they either have something to hide or they are a sociopath. So which is it with him?

I believe both. He has all the classic symptoms of a sociopath himself. He wants someone else to support him, takes no responsibility for his OWN actions, and twists the truth.

Here he is LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB.  How many is that he has lost just since Caylee went missing? 4?? 5? 6??  They were losing their home to foreclosure prior to this and what was he doing ?? NOTHING   This has been a way for them to get money to pay off their bills and I will always believe they KNEW from the beginning KC killed that baby and chose to deny it because they were making money off of it to pay their bills.  

Yes, he lost his granddaughter, but has he done one thing or told one truthful thing to find he truth?  Not that I see.  

Everyone talks about his GJ testimony, but within hours he was on TV saying that KC didn't do it. So what did he really say?  We don't know that he said a thing which helped with the case. I don't think they needed his testimony with the trace evidence they had.

And for the record, I believe this was just ANOTHER ANTHONY SCAM. I noticed all the other scammers were around when this happened. The PI, Milstead the criminal(KFN) and their attorney.

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   he wanted to off himself. NOT!!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #653 on: January 23, 2009, 10:02:30 PM »

Dr. Phil is saying it is very hard, even impossible, to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act, that we can see it after the fact when it is too late, but it is not easy to tell beforehand.

Dr. Phil in my opinion is a QUACK. His credentials are questionable at best and I disagree with not being able to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act.

There are ALWAYS signs, BEFORE the fact, the issue is ..............will anyone take action to stop it. There are prior rage, and violence in their background. There is sideways anger and most often the family chooses to ignore it until it is too late. Just like Anthonys did KC. I am sure that rageful act on the jail video was not the first time they saw that face. They BOTH backed off immediately which told me that was how she was appeased in the past.
Dr Phil is a quack. He is also a jerk with a jerk son. He lived in my mom's neighborhood before he became "Dr Phil" so crowned by Oprah. His kids were the worst there were, and Phil and his wife acted just like George and Cindy did with KC. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 23, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

Always remember that.........Caylee had no time to cry out for help.

This, to me is so pathetic, reminders of when OJ was in the White Bronco going down the highway, wasn’t he going to kill himself also. puleeeeez

TBT, I don't think that those two men can be compared in any way, shape or form.  Nor, the circumstances.  Anyway, that's just my opinion.

I don't know yet. I believe the defense will blame the murder on George before it is over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 23, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »

Is it my day to be the invisible monkey? or is because im sicky??

Hi NO1Z....I was watching NG...There's no way you can be invisible.. 

Did those instructions work OK ? I'm a few pages behind now 

& i was listening to suspicious minds! no really, i was on the way home from dinner! everyone says my voice stinks!!! (except my niece-she says its beautiful-i know she wouldn't lie)

wendi

No way...I haven't posted that one yet...gonna dedicate it to Bearly and Sparky 

Isn't that the great thing about kids...they're always there to support you..right before they ask you to buy them a lollipop 

Suspicious is my middle name!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #656 on: January 23, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »

Hi Monks...we just got back from dinner....I need your help...was NG worth watching or should I go back to page 20  and start reading???[   HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE /b]

Watch NG.haha. She was actually nice today, and its insightful!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 23, 2009, 10:04:18 PM »

Dr. Phil is saying it is very hard, even impossible, to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act, that we can see it after the fact when it is too late, but it is not easy to tell beforehand.

Dr. Phil in my opinion is a QUACK. His credentials are questionable at best and I disagree with not being able to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act.

There are ALWAYS signs, BEFORE the fact, the issue is ..............will anyone take action to stop it. There are prior rage, and violence in their background. There is sideways anger and most often the family chooses to ignore it until it is too late. Just like Anthonys did KC. I am sure that rageful act on the jail video was not the first time they saw that face. They BOTH backed off immediately which told me that was how she was appeased in the past.
Dr Phil is a quack. He is also a jerk with a jerk son. He lived in my mom's neighborhood before he became "Dr Phil" so crowned by Oprah. His kids were the worst there were, and Phil and his wife acted just like George and Cindy did with KC. JMO JSM

You know, that does not surprise me in the least.  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 23, 2009, 10:04:27 PM »

Conway on Greta:

They raised Caylee as though she was their own 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:12 PM »

Watch NG.haha. She was actually nice today, and its insightful!

Great ! Will do!!  Then Goodnight Monks...sleep peacefully in God's hands

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.