April 26, 2024, 09:08:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302603 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 23, 2009, 10:19:41 PM »

Conway on Greta:

They raised Caylee as though she was their own 

And THAT is the first mistake they made. NO grandparent should try to usurp the parent's role. I have a 5 year old grandson whose parents are divorced, and although I was his primary caretaker since birth, my ex-daughter in law loves me and tells everyone how grateful she is to have me.  People are amazed that we are so close.  

Although I didn't agree with her many times, I never tried to take over her role as his mother, and I never dissed anything she did, because she WAS his mother. She doesn't do a lot of things like I would, but I would never say that to my son to make him consider that she was less than a good mother. Same with my son, I don't agree with a lot of things he does concerning my grandson, but I would never try to upstage his role and neither would his father.  

Cindy was wrong as she wanted that child for hers, and I would bet money was very critical of everything KC did with that baby. If she wanted a baby she should have had one instead of trying to take KC's child's affection and love. Just my not so humble opinion. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #681 on: January 23, 2009, 10:21:19 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #682 on: January 23, 2009, 10:21:53 PM »

I am very disappointed to hear that George wrote "dark things" about Casey's friends, people he barely knew, if he knew them at all.  I think that is a very unhealthy and really vicious thing for him to do.  But then he and Cindy have tried to throw Jesse and his family, Amy and anyone else they could find under the bus...and why? to exonerate their trashy daughter.  They come up with excuse after excuse for Casey and her despicable behavior, but they are quick to try to pin something on young people whose only crime is to befriend Casey. 
I am too, I can understand he doesn't want to believe Casey did what she did, but there is no excuse to keep going after innocent people.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: January 23, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!   What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

Probably just seen your picture!!!   
Why thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #684 on: January 23, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi

Yes...Flossy just posted the duct tape answer for me...trying to find where the info came from but I'm soooo far behind...

24lb is a fun size...but is small as far as keeping it to eat..our laws say 36" which is 30+ lbs..
my dad caught one 70lbs..I had to wade in waist deep, pick it up and carry it in, so his line wouldn't break..was a nice fish, good eatin' too 

SS, I've been hearing that all day today, and this evening, a red gas can with duct tape was shown, which was removed from the As's way back when.  From the news reports, they (?) are going to see if the duct tape on the gas can is a match to the duct tape found on little Caylee's mouth.  My pondering thought is if, while trying to cut/tear duct tape to tape Caylee's mouth, she had some that didn't tear clean, and just stuck it to the gas can, which was in her trunk.  I usually don't get a clean tear/cut the first time on duct tape.  Anyway, just wondering...hmmmmmm.

I've been thinking the same thing.  Why would duct tape be on the gas can to begin with?  The only reason I can think of is if the lid was misplaced, and the duct tape was there to keep the gas from spilling out.  So, maybe the duct tape came out of the garage and it perhaps came off the same roll as what was used on Caylee.  In other words, the duct tape was used for two different purposes, but just happened to come off the same roll.  Any one else have thoughts on this?

Thats how i thought it was too! But would that then mean that the tape was placed on her mouth postmortem?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: January 23, 2009, 10:24:07 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi
Did you throw it back or feed it to the kitty? 

ok, JSM, i will try & post the picture of MY fish this weekend, & no i am not touching it, only the guide-then they took it to the club & people ate it!!!! i am so not joking! the only fish i like are in our aquarium!

i can't kill anything-not even crunch a bug!!!

wendi
you're not in dallas are you/ we are suppused to come next month!
I'm not in Dallas, one city west of Dallas. Irving the former home of the Dallas Cowboys! Yipee they are gone and I don't have to dodge traffic to get to Mass on Sunday!!!! My church is across the highway from the stadium

may i ask what city? doesn't matter. brother in law lives at the "W" does this make sense? we have an office in houston & dallas & not sure where else cause hubby retired at 45-6 years ago. just so you know i'm 14 years younger-than hubby-but we are supposed to stay a few days at the "W" then the other home in Sante Fe!!! maybe i could set you up! it would have to be someone very hot to compare to you!!!  now SeaSearcher is making fun of my fish-just cause they have mutants where he lives!

wendi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 23, 2009, 10:24:47 PM »

I don't think anyone should begrudge us our opinions about George and this situation.  Or about anything else having to do with this case.  We are just trying to understand what is going on.  I don't think anyone wants George to die.  But everyone takes a backseat to Caylee with us.  SHE is the real victim.  And I for one do not think that anyone in her family has served her well since her disappearance.  It is time for truth and justice for Caylee.

Good post.   Thanks.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 23, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!   What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

Why thank you.

Always, glad to see that both you and your computer made it through okay.  You had me worried there for awhile.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #688 on: January 23, 2009, 10:25:46 PM »

Okay Monkeys, JSM is going to bed and I have one thing to get off my chest.

I have never had anyone in my family commit suicide. BUT, I will admit that I so wanted to myself. I wanted to so badly that I had my best friend come to my house and get my gun. She still has it.

I know now that the a hole that caused me so much pain at that time in my life isn't worth what it would have done to my family.

Thanks so much for all monkeys reminding me of what it would do to the family.

I don't think George did what he did last night for sympathy, etc. I don't know the details as I don't have cable and I try not to believe rumours.

If the story about the 6 pack and sleeping pills are true. Maybe he just wanted some uninterrupted rest from Cindy. I drink beer and take 1/2 advil pm at night. Doesn't mean I am trying to kill myself.

I hope what I said just made some sense. I am putting Josef to bed and eating my cold frozen pizza. Hugs to all monkeys. See ya in the morning.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #689 on: January 23, 2009, 10:27:34 PM »

Suspicious is my middle name!   

Hey Sparky..I knew if I called your name, you'd show up 

That's how I find Klaas..just type in her name and there she is..telling me to be quiet 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: January 23, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »

Watching NG...repeated video of GA throwing a black garbage bag with yellow handles/ties. Does someone know when that was?

i dont know... but the pics they were showin in HERE last nite were bags with RED TIES...
i thought i had heard that the bag by the crime scene had those YELLOW handles...
so if there ARE pics of george with BOTH kinds...i would like to see that...

bah.. that would mean they changed kinds of bags at one point..Sad

I'm not sure where we heard Yellow as the bag Caylee was found in.  I've been looking for that.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: January 23, 2009, 10:28:14 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 23, 2009, 10:28:21 PM »

Hmmm, Im just reading along, happy, and all of a sudden a popup says my compter is red hot!!!!  What the heck????  Do I turn it off, call the fire department (hee hee) pour my coke on it?????

Your size one figure along with that black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots may be the cause.  Maybe you should don a flannel nighty with a flower print.   My computer never gets "red hot".

Janet

Oh Janet, you always come along when I need you most!!!  Right now, though, I am wearing a black jammie top that says Bunny Love in big rhines. and black velvet pj bottoms.  Heres a hug for you!!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 23, 2009, 10:28:38 PM »

Dr. Phil is saying it is very hard, even impossible, to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act, that we can see it after the fact when it is too late, but it is not easy to tell beforehand.

Dr. Phil in my opinion is a QUACK. His credentials are questionable at best and I disagree with not being able to tell if someone is going to commit a violent act.

There are ALWAYS signs, BEFORE the fact, the issue is ..............will anyone take action to stop it. There are prior rage, and violence in their background. There is sideways anger and most often the family chooses to ignore it until it is too late. Just like Anthonys did KC. I am sure that rageful act on the jail video was not the first time they saw that face. They BOTH backed off immediately which told me that was how she was appeased in the past.

Oh my, TBT.  Maybe with your experience of someone trying to or successfully committing suicide.  But in my own personal experiences, and others I have known, deep depression has been the common denominator.  In addition, for all of the family members or friends I've known who never contemplated suicide, they are unable to relate, understand or see what's coming.  IMO (and not speaking of the professional people in that field), you have to have been there in order to see it coming in another individual.

That is true in some cases. I have worked with the homeless in this area for years, and many of them are addicts and alcoholics, so when they start talking suicide, the odds are real good it is going to happen.  I do have a lot of experience with these people and not with "ordinary" past stable persons.  

My cousin was one of those people who had never been happy his whole life. You couldn't call him a depressive, but there was always something about him which gave off that impression. He had a great career and was widely acclaimed, but he got drunk one night and boom.............it was over.  He called me the night before he did it and sounded fine, but he had not started drinking at that time either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 23, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T

wendi

wendi

Yes...Flossy just posted the duct tape answer for me...trying to find where the info came from but I'm soooo far behind...

24lb is a fun size...but is small as far as keeping it to eat..our laws say 36" which is 30+ lbs..
my dad caught one 70lbs..I had to wade in waist deep, pick it up and carry it in, so his line wouldn't break..was a nice fish, good eatin' too 

SS, I've been hearing that all day today, and this evening, a red gas can with duct tape was shown, which was removed from the As's way back when.  From the news reports, they (?) are going to see if the duct tape on the gas can is a match to the duct tape found on little Caylee's mouth.  My pondering thought is if, while trying to cut/tear duct tape to tape Caylee's mouth, she had some that didn't tear clean, and just stuck it to the gas can, which was in her trunk.  I usually don't get a clean tear/cut the first time on duct tape.  Anyway, just wondering...hmmmmmm.

I've been thinking the same thing.  Why would duct tape be on the gas can to begin with?  The only reason I can think of is if the lid was misplaced, and the duct tape was there to keep the gas from spilling out.  So, maybe the duct tape came out of the garage and it perhaps came off the same roll as what was used on Caylee.  In other words, the duct tape was used for two different purposes, but just happened to come off the same roll.  Any one else have thoughts on this?

Thats how i thought it was too! But would that then mean that the tape was placed on her mouth postmortem?

NOZ, I guess I was figuring along the lines that KC had gas cans coming and going in her trunk and that his particular one was there at the time that she killed Caylee and taped CCaylee's mouth, or taped Caylee's mouth and killed her.  Whichever came first.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 23, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »

Why thank you.

Always, glad to see that both you and your computer made it through okay.  You had me worried there for awhile.   
Thank you.  You know everytime I get in trouble, something gets hot, or there's water involved!!!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: January 23, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »

Okay Monkeys, JSM is going to bed and I have one thing to get off my chest.

I have never had anyone in my family commit suicide. BUT, I will admit that I so wanted to myself. I wanted to so badly that I had my best friend come to my house and get my gun. She still has it.

I know now that the a hole that caused me so much pain at that time in my life isn't worth what it would have done to my family.

Thanks so much for all monkeys reminding me of what it would do to the family.

I don't think George did what he did last night for sympathy, etc. I don't know the details as I don't have cable and I try not to believe rumours.

If the story about the 6 pack and sleeping pills are true. Maybe he just wanted some uninterrupted rest from Cindy. I drink beer and take 1/2 advil pm at night. Doesn't mean I am trying to kill myself.

I hope what I said just made some sense. I am putting Josef to bed and eating my cold frozen pizza. Hugs to all monkeys. See ya in the morning.

JSM, we love you, even if you are only kind of pretty!(beautiful) inside & out! i would love to meet you one day! um, if you ever need to move, i am sure your new hot man will take care off it but i get the family discount!!!! monkey huggs!kisses for josef!!!!

love, wendi
CuriousMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: January 23, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »

Hi there monkeys...

I was looking at the headlines about Kaylees grandpa 'disappearing' and then saying he wanted to leave this world....
On the news site someone was mentioning 'GUILT' and how he must feel so guilty by what his daughter 'may have done' to Kaylee that it is driving him to this desperate behavior.

It started me thinking..Guilt is one of the strongest motivators. It is generally a negative motivator. Those that feel profuse guilt over thier own actions- tend to punish themselves, feel sorry for themselves and usually display bizarre behavior if it is their own actions they feel guilty about.

many continue their bad behvior in a continuing cycle of guilt and self hate - which sadly- gets taken out on those around them.

I was thinking . maybe. just maybe his guilt isn't about what 'she has done' or what he didn't do... but maybe.. what he has done?

Casey Anthony's behavior is quite odd. There is a chance the grandpa is involved. He could have been molesting Kaylee? and maybe Casey when she was younger too.

1) maybe Casey is so dysfuntional she rationalized 'getting rid of' Kaylee to protect her from daddy. (heart on the mouth?)

or
2) Maybe Grandpa was sitting Kaylee and got too agressive with her and killed her and that is why Casey has given such strange answers- shes protecting daddy?

I know it sounds paranoid- but one thing I have learned in this life..... nothing is what is seems, no one is above reproach and many people 'you think' are okay people can end up being the worst molesters, pedofiles, murderers and weirdos. In fact the most prolific and sucessful weirdos master hiding it.  Being a priest, grandpa, daddy, mommy, movie star, good looking, sports star, rich, famous, average, safe looking etc.... don't mean anything. In fact hiding behind these things is how the worst crimes get committed...successfully.

And as humans- we get surprised 'everyday' by horrific crimes and those that commit them.
"I never expected ..."
"But he is my neighbor, son, friend, babysitter, teacher, etc.. he/she couldn't have done that...." etc.. etc..

Everyone is someones son or daughter, father or mother, grandma or grandpa- yet we still have crime. Horrible horrible crimes against eachother-
Q- so whos relatives do these crimes??
A- anyones.

I feel there is something 'more' going on with this case- and his behavior seems suspicious to me...

Anyways something to consider.......

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

I am sorry, but I disagree with you. I can name a number of downright LIES the man told, and if I can identify them, you know LE has a number more.  If a person lies in my opinion they either have something to hide or they are a sociopath. So which is it with him?

I believe both. He has all the classic symptoms of a sociopath himself. He wants someone else to support him, takes no responsibility for his OWN actions, and twists the truth.

Here he is LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB.  How many is that he has lost just since Caylee went missing? 4?? 5? 6??  They were losing their home to foreclosure prior to this and what was he doing ?? NOTHING   This has been a way for them to get money to pay off their bills and I will always believe they KNEW from the beginning KC killed that baby and chose to deny it because they were making money off of it to pay their bills.  

Yes, he lost his granddaughter, but has he done one thing or told one truthful thing to find he truth?  Not that I see.  

Everyone talks about his GJ testimony, but within hours he was on TV saying that KC didn't do it. So what did he really say?  We don't know that he said a thing which helped with the case. I don't think they needed his testimony with the trace evidence they had.

And for the record, I believe this was just ANOTHER ANTHONY SCAM. I noticed all the other scammers were around when this happened. The PI, Milstead the criminal(KFN) and their attorney.

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   he wanted to off himself. NOT!!!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #698 on: January 23, 2009, 10:31:39 PM »

Hugs.

Janet
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #699 on: January 23, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »

Watching NG...repeated video of GA throwing a black garbage bag with yellow handles/ties. Does someone know when that was?

i dont know... but the pics they were showin in HERE last nite were bags with RED TIES...
i thought i had heard that the bag by the crime scene had those YELLOW handles...
so if there ARE pics of george with BOTH kinds...i would like to see that...

bah.. that would mean they changed kinds of bags at one point..Sad
[trash bag link?
Meanwhile, WKMG Local 6 News reported Thursday that trash bags taken from the home where Casey Anthony lived with her daughter, Caylee, look the same as the one in which the toddler's remains were found in a nearby wooded area.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 by an Orange County meter reader in some woods less than a half-mile from the home of George and Cindy Anthony.

Shortly after the discovery, detectives twice searched the Anthony home for any evidence connected to the crime scene. Local 6 News has learned that investigators took plastic bags that look the same as the black trash bag with yellow handles in which Caylee's remains were found.
The trash bag in which Caylee's body was placed is also identical in appearance to a bag Cindy Anthony gave to detectives in July, Local 6 News reported.
/quote]

I'm not sure where we heard Yellow as the bag Caylee was found in.  I've been looking for that.

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.