April 16, 2024, 02:34:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302026 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: January 23, 2009, 10:32:09 PM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #701 on: January 23, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi
Did you throw it back or feed it to the kitty? 

ok, JSM, i will try & post the picture of MY fish this weekend, & no i am not touching it, only the guide-then they took it to the club & people ate it!!!! i am so not joking! the only fish i like are in our aquarium!

i can't kill anything-not even crunch a bug!!!

wendi
you're not in dallas are you/ we are suppused to come next month!
I'm not in Dallas, one city west of Dallas. Irving the former home of the Dallas Cowboys! Yipee they are gone and I don't have to dodge traffic to get to Mass on Sunday!!!! My church is across the highway from the stadium

may i ask what city? doesn't matter. brother in law lives at the "W" does this make sense? we have an office in houston & dallas & not sure where else cause hubby retired at 45-6 years ago. just so you know i'm 14 years younger-than hubby-but we are supposed to stay a few days at the "W" then the other home in Sante Fe!!! maybe i could set you up! it would have to be someone very hot to compare to you!!!  now SeaSearcher is making fun of my fish-just cause they have mutants where he lives!

wendi
I live in Irving. You are staying at the W? Wow! I only go by there on the way to the Star's games. Get my email from Klaas and we could maybe get together. Sea Searcher is just jealous cause all his fish are frozen like fish sticks this time of year. Pay him no mind. Just call him the Gortons Fisherman!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #702 on: January 23, 2009, 10:33:15 PM »

Watching NG...repeated video of GA throwing a black garbage bag with yellow handles/ties. Does someone know when that was?

i dont know... but the pics they were showin in HERE last nite were bags with RED TIES...
i thought i had heard that the bag by the crime scene had those YELLOW handles...
so if there ARE pics of george with BOTH kinds...i would like to see that...

bah.. that would mean they changed kinds of bags at one point..Sad
[trash bag link?
Meanwhile, WKMG Local 6 News reported Thursday that trash bags taken from the home where Casey Anthony lived with her daughter, Caylee, look the same as the one in which the toddler's remains were found in a nearby wooded area.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 by an Orange County meter reader in some woods less than a half-mile from the home of George and Cindy Anthony.

Shortly after the discovery, detectives twice searched the Anthony home for any evidence connected to the crime scene. Local 6 News has learned that investigators took plastic bags that look the same as the black trash bag with yellow handles in which Caylee's remains were found.
The trash bag in which Caylee's body was placed is also identical in appearance to a bag Cindy Anthony gave to detectives in July, Local 6 News reported.
/quote]

I'm not sure where we heard Yellow as the bag Caylee was found in.  I've been looking for that.

OOOPS..Trash bag link?
Meanwhile, WKMG Local 6 News reported Thursday that trash bags taken from the home where Casey Anthony lived with her daughter, Caylee, look the same as the one in which the toddler's remains were found in a nearby wooded area.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 by an Orange County meter reader in some woods less than a half-mile from the home of George and Cindy Anthony.

Shortly after the discovery, detectives twice searched the Anthony home for any evidence connected to the crime scene. Local 6 News has learned that investigators took plastic bags that look the same as the black trash bag with yellow handles in which Caylee's remains were found.

The trash bag in which Caylee's body was placed is also identical in appearance to a bag Cindy Anthony gave to detectives in July, Local 6 News reported.

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: January 23, 2009, 10:33:55 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I've been reading posts pretty much all day and haven't read where any one poster has wished George DEAD.If i missed it please provide the poster,as well as the post!TIA.

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #704 on: January 23, 2009, 10:34:29 PM »

That is very interesting Curious Monkey, at this point in time nothing would surprise me, I also think there is much more going on also.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 23, 2009, 10:34:39 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

Neither Have I.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #706 on: January 23, 2009, 10:34:40 PM »

Hugs.

Janet
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Sorry to quote myself but I also wanted to point out that doubting someone's suicide attempt, saying things such as "good riddance" or too bad they got to him when they did, to me that is just as bad as saying "I wish he was dead"

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 23, 2009, 10:34:45 PM »

NG just froze up...she was talking about matching Duct tape on Caylee's remains to ...??

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T
SeaSearcher, just wanted to ask, do you fish, & if so for what-never thought i would be asking that?

wendi

Surf Casting for Striped Bass off the Beach of Cape Cod, Mass.. is what I like to do when I get the time...usually in the fall...

Do you know what duct tape NG was refering to?..sounds like the LE have something from the house but NG froze up on me..which is usually a good thing for me 

i think the duct tape from the gas cans & Caylee's body. i haven't been on alot today, was trying to lighten the mood. i caught a 24lb striper (striped bass) hubby says that is small. he travels alot to fish, my fish was huge to me!!! ireally felt sorry for it! it's eyeballs were looking at me sooooo sad!

wendi

Yes...Flossy just posted the duct tape answer for me...trying to find where the info came from but I'm soooo far behind...

24lb is a fun size...but is small as far as keeping it to eat..our laws say 36" which is 30+ lbs..
my dad caught one 70lbs..I had to wade in waist deep, pick it up and carry it in, so his line wouldn't break..was a nice fish, good eatin' too 

SS, I've been hearing that all day today, and this evening, a red gas can with duct tape was shown, which was removed from the As's way back when.  From the news reports, they (?) are going to see if the duct tape on the gas can is a match to the duct tape found on little Caylee's mouth.  My pondering thought is if, while trying to cut/tear duct tape to tape Caylee's mouth, she had some that didn't tear clean, and just stuck it to the gas can, which was in her trunk.  I usually don't get a clean tear/cut the first time on duct tape.  Anyway, just wondering...hmmmmmm.

I've been thinking the same thing.  Why would duct tape be on the gas can to begin with?  The only reason I can think of is if the lid was misplaced, and the duct tape was there to keep the gas from spilling out.  So, maybe the duct tape came out of the garage and it perhaps came off the same roll as what was used on Caylee.  In other words, the duct tape was used for two different purposes, but just happened to come off the same roll.  Any one else have thoughts on this?

Thats how i thought it was too! But would that then mean that the tape was placed on her mouth postmortem?

NOZ, I guess I was figuring along the lines that KC had gas cans coming and going in her trunk and that this particular one was there at the time that she killed Caylee and taped Caylee's mouth, or taped Caylee's mouth and killed her.  Whichever came first.

OMG.  Where did all of that mumbo-jumbo come from?    (Self-Edit)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: January 23, 2009, 10:35:49 PM »

Okay Monkeys, JSM is going to bed and I have one thing to get off my chest.

I have never had anyone in my family commit suicide. BUT, I will admit that I so wanted to myself. I wanted to so badly that I had my best friend come to my house and get my gun. She still has it.

I know now that the a hole that caused me so much pain at that time in my life isn't worth what it would have done to my family.

Thanks so much for all monkeys reminding me of what it would do to the family.

I don't think George did what he did last night for sympathy, etc. I don't know the details as I don't have cable and I try not to believe rumours.

If the story about the 6 pack and sleeping pills are true. Maybe he just wanted some uninterrupted rest from Cindy. I drink beer and take 1/2 advil pm at night. Doesn't mean I am trying to kill myself.

I hope what I said just made some sense. I am putting Josef to bed and eating my cold frozen pizza. Hugs to all monkeys. See ya in the morning.

JSM, we love you, even if you are only kind of pretty!(beautiful) inside & out! i would love to meet you one day! um, if you ever need to move, i am sure your new hot man will take care off it but i get the family discount!!!! monkey huggs!kisses for josef!!!!

love, wendi
You are so kind Wendi, I do plan on moving, but I have a LOT of junk to get rid of first!! Hugs to you Wendi!! The Hot man that lives at the W?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #709 on: January 23, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

My 2 cents worth....I find the F word offensive anytime...but to call Caylee his F"ing granddaughter..... sickening....If you must use it to describe someone use it with his daughter. She seemed to do it all the time

I am sorry, but I disagree with you. I can name a number of downright LIES the man told, and if I can identify them, you know LE has a number more.  If a person lies in my opinion they either have something to hide or they are a sociopath. So which is it with him?

I believe both. He has all the classic symptoms of a sociopath himself. He wants someone else to support him, takes no responsibility for his OWN actions, and twists the truth.

Here he is LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB.  How many is that he has lost just since Caylee went missing? 4?? 5? 6??  They were losing their home to foreclosure prior to this and what was he doing ?? NOTHING   This has been a way for them to get money to pay off their bills and I will always believe they KNEW from the beginning KC killed that baby and chose to deny it because they were making money off of it to pay their bills.  

Yes, he lost his granddaughter, but has he done one thing or told one truthful thing to find he truth?  Not that I see.  

Everyone talks about his GJ testimony, but within hours he was on TV saying that KC didn't do it. So what did he really say?  We don't know that he said a thing which helped with the case. I don't think they needed his testimony with the trace evidence they had.

And for the record, I believe this was just ANOTHER ANTHONY SCAM. I noticed all the other scammers were around when this happened. The PI, Milstead the criminal(KFN) and their attorney.

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   he wanted to off himself. NOT!!!

Great post Turbo...I agree with all of your points including the SCAM part..I'm leaving a 5% chance in my mind that this was genuine on Georges part..I want to see where he goes after he's released from the hospital..if he goes home to Cindy, then my 5% is withdrawn..

and a nice additional point on Darla's part...Had to go back and figure out who got the chocolate in the peanut butter 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 23, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »

Hugs.

Janet
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Sorry to quote myself but I also wanted to point out that doubting someone's suicide attempt, saying things such as "good riddance" or too bad they got to him when they did, to me that is just as bad as saying "I wish he was dead"

I respectfully disagree.  Doubting whether or not someone was serious about their suicide attempt is NOT the same as wishing they were dead.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: January 23, 2009, 10:38:41 PM »

JSM.. goodnight and big smooshy monkey hugs
(((((((((smooshy monkey hug)))))))))) 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #712 on: January 23, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »

Sorry SS, I messed that post up good, but did apologize for it earlier!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: January 23, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »

JSM.. goodnight and big smooshy monkey hugs
(((((((((smooshy monkey hug)))))))))) 
Nite to you FlaMom HUGS to you too.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: January 23, 2009, 10:41:51 PM »

Watching NG...repeated video of GA throwing a black garbage bag with yellow handles/ties. Does someone know when that was?

i dont know... but the pics they were showin in HERE last nite were bags with RED TIES...
i thought i had heard that the bag by the crime scene had those YELLOW handles...
so if there ARE pics of george with BOTH kinds...i would like to see that...

bah.. that would mean they changed kinds of bags at one point..Sad

I'm not sure where we heard Yellow as the bag Caylee was found in.  I've been looking for that.

Here are some with yellow & red ties when Lorriane was going through the garbage.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: January 23, 2009, 10:42:45 PM »

What did I miss ??

sorry O/T

wendi

wendi
Did you throw it back or feed it to the kitty? 

ok, JSM, i will try & post the picture of MY fish this weekend, & no i am not touching it, only the guide-then they took it to the club & people ate it!!!! i am so not joking! the only fish i like are in our aquarium!

i can't kill anything-not even crunch a bug!!!

wendi
you're not in dallas are you/ we are suppused to come next month!
I'm not in Dallas, one city west of Dallas. Irving the former home of the Dallas Cowboys! Yipee they are gone and I don't have to dodge traffic to get to Mass on Sunday!!!! My church is across the highway from the stadium

may i ask what city? doesn't matter. brother in law lives at the "W" does this make sense? we have an office in houston & dallas & not sure where else cause hubby retired at 45-6 years ago. just so you know i'm 14 years younger-than hubby-but we are supposed to stay a few days at the "W" then the other home in Sante Fe!!! maybe i could set you up! it would have to be someone very hot to compare to you!!!  now SeaSearcher is making fun of my fish-just cause they have mutants where he lives!

wendi
I live in Irving. You are staying at the W? Wow! I only go by there on the way to the Star's games. Get my email from Klaas and we could maybe get together. Sea Searcher is just jealous cause all his fish are frozen like fish sticks this time of year. Pay him no mind. Just call him the Gortons Fisherman!
hubby said we have an office in office in houston, carrollton, dallas, ft. worth & somemore, do not want to talk to him anymore tonite. i think we have (not us personally) him & 2 brothers, i think ther is about 150. we have alot up north 7 know we have one in orlando, ft. lauderdale. ft. myers? don't get involved! hubby had no choice-born into it-could have done worse-just wondering cause brother in law bought/owns entire floorof "w". wanted to know if it was nice??? i have no doubt it is".

wendi
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: January 23, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »

I was watching LKL earlier and they showed old video footage of George bringing the trash out and the ties were yellow 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: January 23, 2009, 10:44:03 PM »

Hugs.

Janet
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I have been on the forum all day and ... have not read any such words or sentiment.  Please direct me the offending post/s.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: January 23, 2009, 10:44:11 PM »

EQ Klaas did you feel it and other good monkeys???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: January 23, 2009, 10:45:20 PM »

Night Monkeys. Dejavu! Please keep everything in the cage cordial. I hate it when monkeys fight. Don't let KC/JB/GA/CA/LA/LP/NG/JVM/KFN, and any other initials I have forgotten get you down. Remember it is all about Caylee. NO ONE ELSE! Peace Out Monkeys. See ya in the morning! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.