April 25, 2024, 02:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302490 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »

Blessedmother

Oh I think they've acknowledge how their grand daughter died and how horrible the death. Perhaps they haven't acknowledged as to who's hand she died but even with that I'd have to disagree.
Regardless of what George has said to the media, sticking up for his daughter, saying that he believed Caylee was still alive, etc.. as sickening as it is, there is no law against lying to the media. We've all heard his interviews with the police and the FBI. In my opinion, he FULLY acknowledges that he believes that his grand daughter is dead, knows what the smell is, and even implies if she is dead that his daughter did it when he says that he doesn't want to believe that he's raised someone that could do such a thing. Where it's mattered, the police interrogations, the FBI, the grand jury, George has acknowledged what he believes to have happened. Living in a house with Cindy who lives in Denialville 25/8 can't be easy. Living with the knowledge of what his daughter has done and then having Cindy spout the bull she does can't be easy. It's the unpopular opinion but I have both sympathy and empathy for George.

KEEPTHEFAITH
I do appreciate your thoughts but find it interesting that it seems George is given more of a free pass even though he potentially may know more then Cindy.It's an interesting dichotomy!Why more sympathy for GA versus CA.There one in the same.They feed off each other..I have NO sympathy until they continue to cooperate with authorities day in and day out without immunity!If the Anthony's can't due that.There up Sh_t creek without a paddle.Tell the truth,ask for forgiveness,and let the chips fall where they may.More and More i see exactly where Casey get's it.Look at the parent's..JMOO

Sorry.It looked a little congested..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #782 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »

Was the bed white before???  It matches the changing table.

Her bed was white and then when Cindy started showing the room, it was wood grain. Those sets are not cheap and the bed is the same style, so why get NEW furniture after Caylee disappeared?

The first photo the bed is NOT white, look at the reflection from the flash on the wood grained railings. The wall behind it makes it appear the slats are white, look again and you'll see what I mean.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 23, 2009, 11:11:11 PM »

Was the bed white before???  It matches the changing table.

Her bed was white and then when Cindy started showing the room, it was wood grain. Those sets are not cheap and the bed is the same style, so why get NEW furniture after Caylee disappeared?

Where is the pic of the white bed?

Yes, still waiting for the pic of Caylee in the white bed?????
Its not a white bed!!!  Look at the picture.  It is an optical illusion.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 23, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »

Something I did find while looking for those picture which is VERY suspicious is Caylee's bed WAS white, and in those pictures after she disappeared it is wood grain.  I know they changed the washer and dryer, but WHY would they replace her bed??

Quoting myself here because I forgot to include the pictures. Duhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, this is probably WAY out in left field, but do you "suppose" that maybe "they" painted/stained Caylee's bed to cover-up something? 

HEY, what did I do????  My quote is gone.   

Back to the difference in color of the bed.  "Might" this have been what was on the JC Penny's receipt that Sincin didn't want to give up?  That would be a BIG, obvious item that would raise a lot of eyebrows.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 23, 2009, 11:12:03 PM »

Something I did find while looking for those picture which is VERY suspicious is Caylee's bed WAS white, and in those pictures after she disappeared it is wood grain.  I know they changed the washer and dryer, but WHY would they replace her bed??

Okay, this is probably WAY out in left field, but do you "suppose" that maybe "they" painted/stained Caylee's bed to cover-up something? 

She is definitely much younger in the above picture and the bed is stained brown in that picture, so obviously it wasn't white when she went missing.

I wonder if it was still white was when she went missing and WHY would you buy a whole new suit identical to the one you had? I am going to look back at a lot of the other pictures to see what color it was. She still had the same Winnie the Pooh sets. 

There is no white bed in these pictures.. you are seeing the wall through the crib slats. Nothing more. It's the same convertible crib/toddler bed in both pics.

OMG...............you all are right. I was "seeing" the wall as the slats.  Okay, NO MORE antihistamines for me today.

Sorry folks. I swear, I thought that thing was white. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: January 23, 2009, 11:12:13 PM »

That is a funny picture (not funny ha ha ) one time you look and the bed looks white, then go back and it is brown!!!!  Strange.

A1 ... wattcha drinking.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 23, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

She is definitely much younger in the above picture and the bed is stained brown in that picture, so obviously it wasn't white when she went missing.

I wonder if it was still white was when she went missing and WHY would you buy a whole new suit identical to the one you had? I am going to look back at a lot of the other pictures to see what color it was. She still had the same Winnie the Pooh sets. 

There is no white bed in these pictures.. you are seeing the wall through the crib slats. Nothing more. It's the same convertible crib/toddler bed in both pics.

OMG...............you all are right. I was "seeing" the wall as the slats.  Okay, NO MORE antihistamines for me today.

Sorry folks. I swear, I thought that thing was white. LOL

I'll have whatever it is you're having . . . .ha ha
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #788 on: January 23, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »

Night monkeys

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: January 23, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »

That is a funny picture (not funny ha ha ) one time you look and the bed looks white, then go back and it is brown!!!!  Strange.

A1 ... wattcha drinking.

Janet
Just Fiji water, honest!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #790 on: January 23, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »

Night monkeys

Night BOO~ you have nanners...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #791 on: January 23, 2009, 11:15:53 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Sorry to quote myself but I also wanted to point out that doubting someone's suicide attempt, saying things such as "good riddance" or too bad they got to him when they did, to me that is just as bad as saying "I wish he was dead"

I respectfully disagree.  Doubting whether or not someone was serious about their suicide attempt is NOT the same as wishing they were dead.

I'll just go back to lurking.. but I also have to respectfully agree to disagree. Regardless of what any one of us thinks of the Anthonys or how they have handled things since July 16th, in that "lost" tape, I for one could see the pain in Cindy's face.. she could barely even compose herself. Is it no wonder after learning what we have recently from the latest doc dump that George would try and kill himself? Many have speculated that this would happen before all was over and done. No matter how we feel about this family, we at least have to acknowledge that they have lost a member of their family in a very horrible way. To suggest that this is a stunt put together by the defense as some master plan is ludacris in my opinion. As we all know, Jose wants Casey to have nothing to do with her parents and the Anthonys really have nothing good to say about Baez. I also believe that it is speculation at this point what was in George's "suicide" letter regardless of what news stations are reporting. I honestly doubt any reporters have seen it and I haven't heard anyone from law enforcement confirm what's being reported as to it's content. Ok, back to lurking.

I think we have acknowledge it.The question is have they?They still don't believe Casey did from their own mouths.Until they cooperate with LE 110%,tell the TRUTH,and answer all questions without IMMUNITY i will have no sympathy.NONE.There is right.There is wrong.I currently don't think there even entertaining what is right.JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...To jail for the rest!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Oh I think they've acknowledge how their grand daughter died and how horrible the death. Perhaps they haven't acknowledged as to who's hand she died but even with that I'd have to disagree.
Regardless of what George has said to the media, sticking up for his daughter, saying that he believed Caylee was still alive, etc.. as sickening as it is, there is no law against lying to the media. We've all heard his interviews with the police and the FBI. In my opinion, he FULLY acknowledges that he believes that his grand daughter is dead, knows what the smell is, and even implies if she is dead that his daughter did it when he says that he doesn't want to believe that he's raised someone that could do such a thing. Where it's mattered, the police interrogations, the FBI, the grand jury, George has acknowledged what he believes to have happened. Living in a house with Cindy who lives in Denialville 25/8 can't be easy. Living with the knowledge of what his daughter has done and then having Cindy spout the bull she does can't be easy. It's the unpopular opinion but I have both sympathy and empathy for George.

What would your perspective in regards to George be if you had to support him for years and ... then he lost all your hard earned money on an internet scam?  Do you think that you would be justified to take control?

What would your perspective in regards to George be if he had implicated your daughter/son in his suicide note ... words he was willing to take to the grave?

Just wondering.

Janet

++++++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

I still wouldn't question his suicide attempt. His past doesn't negate the loss of his grand daughter, the realization he raised her killer, and the fact that Cindy is a control freak. His work history, internet scam, or infidelities have absolutely no bearing on the fact that his grand daughter was murdered regardless of who he thinks did it.
As I mentioned before, until I hear a member of law enforcement give details of this "suicide" note, I don't believe what is being reported by local media. I have very strong doubts that they have seen the note themselves and until then it's all speculation. As I said, when it has mattered, George has been very open "from day one" to the realization that Caylee could have been dead and by the hand of his daughter. Not to the media but the LE. As I said, it's not against the law to lie to the media.. IMO he's carried on the media charade for Casey's sake, so she'd think he was on her side. She learned he was not on her side first hand the day of the grand jury and coincidentally she has not had even one visit with her parents since.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 23, 2009, 11:15:58 PM »

Night monkeys
Nite Boo, dont forget your blankie, its sleeting outside!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #793 on: January 23, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »

This morning when I got on and was catching up with all the things that were going on with George, somewhere in all of that someone reported that LE took Cindy's father for questioning. I know I saw this, at least I think I did  but with all the confusion there was nothing else reported on it. At the time I thought why would this be happening, does anyone remember this, or have I just gone completely crazy?
I remember that too~but forgot where I heard/saw it.....
Oh thank-you with all the confusion today I just thought I was badly mistaken.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 23, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »

I see it.  Now, didn't I just say a while ago that my eyes are failing me?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #795 on: January 23, 2009, 11:17:32 PM »

Blessedmother

I do appreciate your thoughts but find it interesting that it seems George is given more of a free pass even though he potentially may know more then Cindy.It's an interesting dichotomy!Why more sympathy for GA versus CA.There one in the same.They feed off each other..I have NO sympathy until they continue to cooperate with authorities day in and day out without immunity!If the Anthony's can't due that.There up Sh_t creek without a paddle.Tell the truth,ask for forgiveness,and let the chips fall where they may.More and More i see exactly where Casey get's it.Look at the parent's..JMOO

Why do we think that George potentially knows more than Cindy?

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: January 23, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »

A1 ... wattcha drinking.

Janet

Fiji!!!!

That explains it.  My hubby watches the National Geographic channel.  Do you see how those Fijians (sp) dance.  It is something else.  I have concluded it must be something in the water.

May I suggest "Canadian Springs" or ... just water from the tap.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: January 23, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »

Nite all.  That white bed thing has done me in.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #798 on: January 23, 2009, 11:20:47 PM »

This morning when I got on and was catching up with all the things that were going on with George, somewhere in all of that someone reported that LE took Cindy's father for questioning. I know I saw this, at least I think I did  but with all the confusion there was nothing else reported on it. At the time I thought why would this be happening, does anyone remember this, or have I just gone completely crazy?

NoRose, I've been wondering the same thing off and on.  I just hope that he's not put under so much stress that he has a stroke or heart attack.  And, poor little KC is sitting on her bed in her jail cell, eating snacks and drinking bottled water and the sorts, thinking about how nobody knows what she's going through and asking her how she feels and blah blah blah blah blah.
I was just curious because if they wanted to question him, you would think they could do it in the nursing home, and why now would they be questioning him?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: January 23, 2009, 11:22:08 PM »

A1 ... wattcha drinking.

Janet

Fiji!!!!

That explains it.  My hubby watches the National Geographic channel.  Do you see how those Fijians (sp) dance.  It is something else.  I have concluded it must be something in the water.

May I suggest "Canadian Springs" or ... just water from the tap.

Janet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.