April 18, 2024, 07:18:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302195 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #800 on: January 23, 2009, 11:22:37 PM »

That is a funny picture (not funny ha ha ) one time you look and the bed looks white, then go back and it is brown!!!!  Strange.

A1 ... wattcha drinking.

Janet
LMAO you guys tripped me out!! i was like oooook, lets put down the nyquil amanda, and reconsider the next joint. hahahahahahahhahahahah. you guys got me, i almost saw a white bed!!!!!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 23, 2009, 11:22:53 PM »

Blessedmother

Oh I think they've acknowledge how their grand daughter died and how horrible the death. Perhaps they haven't acknowledged as to who's hand she died but even with that I'd have to disagree.
Regardless of what George has said to the media, sticking up for his daughter, saying that he believed Caylee was still alive, etc.. as sickening as it is, there is no law against lying to the media. We've all heard his interviews with the police and the FBI. In my opinion, he FULLY acknowledges that he believes that his grand daughter is dead, knows what the smell is, and even implies if she is dead that his daughter did it when he says that he doesn't want to believe that he's raised someone that could do such a thing. Where it's mattered, the police interrogations, the FBI, the grand jury, George has acknowledged what he believes to have happened. Living in a house with Cindy who lives in Denialville 25/8 can't be easy. Living with the knowledge of what his daughter has done and then having Cindy spout the bull she does can't be easy. It's the unpopular opinion but I have both sympathy and empathy for George.

I do appreciate your thoughts but find it interesting that it seems George is given more of a free pass even though he potentially may know more then Cindy.It's an interesting dichotomy!Why more sympathy for GA versus CA.There one in the same.They feed off each other..I have NO sympathy until they continue to cooperate with authorities day in and day out without immunity!If the Anthony's can't due that.There up Sh_t creek without a paddle.Tell the truth,ask for forgiveness,and let the chips fall where they may.More and More i see exactly where Casey get's it.Look at the parent's..JMOO

KTF - I agree.   
I just want the truth.   And, I would like to see Caylee have her memorial/funeral asap.       
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: January 23, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »

Nite all.  That white bed thing has done me in.   
Good nite, you cute little monkey.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 23, 2009, 11:24:32 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
8:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 23, 2009, 11:25:08 PM »

Not me!!

When hubby and I caught our then nineteen year old son attempting to defraud the auto insurance company out of a new set of tires for his precious Datsun 510 to replace what he reported was stolen ... we contacted his adjuster. We had no idea whether there would be legal consequences ... but we did not care.  It was the direction in life that our precious son was taking that needed to be stopped or it would be a stepping stone leading to Heaven knows where.  We received no Brownie badges from eldest son at the time but ... today at the age of 37 ... he fully comprehends.

Maybe if Cindy and George had made Casey take personal responsibility for her actions a long time ago ... maybe ... jjust maybe ... a valuable lesson would have been learned as far as boundaries and ... the death of Caylee Marie would not be an issue.

Janet

I hope I have this quote right, but I so totally agree with your actions with your son. I had a similar one with my middle son.  There were other boys involved and everyone of their parent's wrote a check to pay it off so they had no consequences.  

I asked the victim they took the 4 wheeler from, if my son could pay him from his check working so he would remember not to do anything like that ever again.  I made my son take his FULL check every payday to the man until every dime was paid of his part. He worked for MONTHS for NOTHING in his pocket, but he did learn a good lesson and he is an outstanding young father today.

The sad thing is all of the other boys got into partying with lots of drugs and alcohol while my son was working long hours after school and today all of them are dead as a result of those choices.  I just thank God that I did not back down and write that check like the other parents.  That would have been the easiest, but look at the end result.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: January 23, 2009, 11:26:10 PM »

Blessedmother

Oh I think they've acknowledge how their grand daughter died and how horrible the death. Perhaps they haven't acknowledged as to who's hand she died but even with that I'd have to disagree.
Regardless of what George has said to the media, sticking up for his daughter, saying that he believed Caylee was still alive, etc.. as sickening as it is, there is no law against lying to the media. We've all heard his interviews with the police and the FBI. In my opinion, he FULLY acknowledges that he believes that his grand daughter is dead, knows what the smell is, and even implies if she is dead that his daughter did it when he says that he doesn't want to believe that he's raised someone that could do such a thing. Where it's mattered, the police interrogations, the FBI, the grand jury, George has acknowledged what he believes to have happened. Living in a house with Cindy who lives in Denialville 25/8 can't be easy. Living with the knowledge of what his daughter has done and then having Cindy spout the bull she does can't be easy. It's the unpopular opinion but I have both sympathy and empathy for George.

I do appreciate your thoughts but find it interesting that it seems George is given more of a free pass even though he potentially may know more then Cindy.It's an interesting dichotomy!Why more sympathy for GA versus CA.There one in the same.They feed off each other..I have NO sympathy until they continue to cooperate with authorities day in and day out without immunity!If the Anthony's can't due that.There up Sh_t creek without a paddle.Tell the truth,ask for forgiveness,and let the chips fall where they may.More and More i see exactly where Casey get's it.Look at the parent's..JMOO

Why do we think that George potentially knows more than Cindy?

I said potentially!Cindy may know more then George.Why the free pass for George but not Cindy?Me personally.I don't have sympathy for either one of them.Period. Until they cooperate 110% with LE without attorneys,without immunity,without P.I's,without having to be subpeonad or forced to testify they reep what they sow.It's much easier to tell the truth,cooperate,as well as leave your door open everyday for LE to continue to ask you questions surrounding the circumstances of the murder of your granddaughter.Let go and let God.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: January 23, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »

Good nite Janet and Ducky!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #807 on: January 23, 2009, 11:28:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

yup... sure looked YELLOW to me...

but then... i saw white slats on the bed for a second or two ...*L*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 23, 2009, 11:28:10 PM »

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

Thanks Sdb. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 23, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »

Goodnight Janet.Goodnight Monkey's.Although i do disagree with you BlessedMother i appreciate your honesty and candor.That's all we as Monkey's can ask for!Agree to disagree without getting hit in the back of the head with nanner's!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 23, 2009, 11:31:01 PM »

Not me!!

When hubby and I caught our then nineteen year old son attempting to defraud the auto insurance company out of a new set of tires for his precious Datsun 510 to replace what he reported was stolen ... we contacted his adjuster. We had no idea whether there would be legal consequences ... but we did not care.  It was the direction in life that our precious son was taking that needed to be stopped or it would be a stepping stone leading to Heaven knows where.  We received no Brownie badges from eldest son at the time but ... today at the age of 37 ... he fully comprehends.

Maybe if Cindy and George had made Casey take personal responsibility for her actions a long time ago ... maybe ... jjust maybe ... a valuable lesson would have been learned as far as boundaries and ... the death of Caylee Marie would not be an issue.

Janet

I hope I have this quote right, but I so totally agree with your actions with your son. I had a similar one with my middle son.  There were other boys involved and everyone of their parent's wrote a check to pay it off so they had no consequences.  

I asked the victim they took the 4 wheeler from, if my son could pay him from his check working so he would remember not to do anything like that ever again.  I made my son take his FULL check every payday to the man until every dime was paid of his part. He worked for MONTHS for NOTHING in his pocket, but he did learn a good lesson and he is an outstanding young father today.

The sad thing is all of the other boys got into partying with lots of drugs and alcohol while my son was working long hours after school and today all of them are dead as a result of those choices.  I just thank God that I did not back down and write that check like the other parents.  That would have been the easiest, but look at the end result.

Thanks for sharing.  Your son learned an important lesson.  There are consequences when he makes a personal choice to disregard the moral and legal boundaries established by a civilized society.  The consequences are the deterrent to make one stop and thing prior to acting on a choice that they know is wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 23, 2009, 11:31:17 PM »

Was there a time frame for BOZO to set up that secure website....for the pics????

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #812 on: January 23, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »

Okay, this is probably WAY out in left field, but do you "suppose" that maybe "they" painted/stained Caylee's bed to cover-up something? 

I don't think that's out in left field...but I would think the LE could distinguish how old the surface paint is...they did take a "stick" remember..considering the bedding was taken and the fact that a blanket was found at the site..I'm sure they looked at the bed pretty close..at least I hope so

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #813 on: January 23, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »

Blessedmother

Why do we think that George potentially knows more than Cindy?

I said potentially!Cindy may know more then George.Why the free pass for George but not Cindy?Me personally.I don't have sympathy for either one of them.Period. Until they cooperate 110% with LE without attorneys,without immunity,without P.I's,without having to be subpeonad or forced to testify they reep what they sow.It's much easier to tell the truth,cooperate,as well as leave your door open everyday for LE to continue to ask you questions surrounding the circumstances of the murder of your granddaughter.Let go and let God.

And I asked why do we think that George potentially knows more?
After watching the "lost" visitation video, I have to admit that although I despise Cindy greatly,
I did have sympathy/empathy for her as well. That pain she showed in that video was real.
Her tears were tears of sadness.. of worry for her grand daughter while Casey laughed at her
sorrow.
I suppose I give George more of a pass than Cindy because not only has she spun her version
of "who dun it" to the media.. but to LE as well. She conceded to NOTHING in any of the video
taped interviews. While George admitted to the smell, the possibility of her daughter doing something.
As I said, his words are different when in front of the media.. but in all honesty, he owes us nothing.
As much as we would love to know what he really thinks outside what we've heard in his LE
interviews, he doesn't have to tell us. I want to know what happened as much as the next
monkey.. The only lie that I know for certain he told was about the chase and the ez pass. I have
my doubts as to the last time he saw Caylee.. but that can't be proven. Cindy has lied and continued
to lie both to LE and media. She has thrown who ever she could under the bus for her daughter.
Have we seen George do this?

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 23, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »

This morning when I got on and was catching up with all the things that were going on with George, somewhere in all of that someone reported that LE took Cindy's father for questioning. I know I saw this, at least I think I did  but with all the confusion there was nothing else reported on it. At the time I thought why would this be happening, does anyone remember this, or have I just gone completely crazy?
I remember that too~but forgot where I heard/saw it.....
Oh thank-you with all the confusion today I just thought I was badly mistaken.

Really????
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #815 on: January 23, 2009, 11:33:18 PM »

Goodnight Janet.Goodnight Monkey's.Although i do disagree with you BlessedMother i appreciate your honesty and candor.That's all we as Monkey's can ask for!Agree to disagree without getting hit in the back of the head with nanner's!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Have a good night KTF

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: January 23, 2009, 11:33:56 PM »

Thanks Sdb. 
Sure thing.
Have you heard if LE took trash bags back in July? I swear I saw that recently.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: January 23, 2009, 11:33:59 PM »

_____

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 23, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »

Has anyone else heard about LE taking Cindy's father in for questioning? Is there a link somewhere? I have a very good reason for asking this.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 23, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »

Something I did find while looking for those picture which is VERY suspicious is Caylee's bed WAS white, and in those pictures after she disappeared it is wood grain.  I know they changed the washer and dryer, but WHY would they replace her bed??

Quoting myself here because I forgot to include the pictures. Duhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, this is probably WAY out in left field, but do you "suppose" that maybe "they" painted/stained Caylee's bed to cover-up something? 

She is definitely much younger in the above picture and the bed is stained brown in that picture, so obviously it wasn't white when she went missing.

I wonder if it was still white was when she went missing and WHY would you buy a whole new suit identical to the one you had? I am going to look back at a lot of the other pictures to see what color it was. She still had the same Winnie the Pooh sets. 

There is no white bed in these pictures.. you are seeing the wall through the crib slats. Nothing more. It's the same convertible crib/toddler bed in both pics.

OMG...............you all are right. I was "seeing" the wall as the slats.  Okay, NO MORE antihistamines for me today.

Sorry folks. I swear, I thought that thing was white. LOL

Okay your not the only one I too thought that the slats were white..here it was the wall..man I guess my eyes are set for those hunt and seek finds..LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.