April 18, 2024, 03:19:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302177 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 23, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »

Has anyone else heard about LE taking Cindy's father in for questioning? Is there a link somewhere? I have a very good reason for asking this.
No, I havent seen it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #821 on: January 23, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

Does any monkey know the color of the drawstrings that were on the bag of trash that the woman took from the As?

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: January 23, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »

Has anyone else heard about LE taking Cindy's father in for questioning? Is there a link somewhere? I have a very good reason for asking this.
I have been questioning this, please tell me your reason for asking, because I'm going crazy trying to figure this one out.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #823 on: January 23, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »

why would they even DO that..i thought he was senile or whatever....

*totally clueless as usual*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #824 on: January 23, 2009, 11:37:09 PM »

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

Does any monkey know the color of the drawstrings that were on the bag of trash that the woman took from the As?
Those were red.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #825 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »

GOODNIGHT JANET, but im with ya     

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

I have been questioning this, please tell me your reason for asking, because I'm going crazy trying to figure this one out.

Last I'd heard there was speculation as to whether he even knew that Caylee was missing. I thought that they had said they were trying to keep it from him due to his health. Also with the dementia he has, I'm not sure how they could interview him or how accurate he could be.

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »

Yeah! I made a monkey happy! Just when I was thinking it was pointless to keep watching NG!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: January 23, 2009, 11:40:45 PM »

Those were red.

Damn, well a monkey could wish.
Even though LE took a bag from the As in July, by then
it had already been a month. I live in a house of 3 and I take
out 4 bags of trash a week. I have a hard time believing that
they would still have trash bags from June 16th when Caylee
was reported missing in July. Unless they buy in bulk.

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: January 23, 2009, 11:41:26 PM »

It is very interesting to see the comments from many different people on George's (plotted or actual) suicide attempt. I've read the responses about him being a sociopath as well but in reality you have to ask yourself, what are the chances of that? If 4% of the entire population are sociopathic, what are the chances that Casey was raised by a sociopath. Even further, studies have shown that sociopaths are born this way rather than being shaped by the environment.

One thing I know is that our society likes to have cause and effect, otherwise our world doesn't make sense. Being judgmental and making an informed decision are two very different things. I do think Cindy has been the driving force behind the speculation. It is Cindy who does the majority of the talking in the interviews, perpetuating the lies, the deceit, the doubt, etc. Is George guilty by mere association? Or is it more than that? Does he show signs of a pathological liar? Does he waffle back and forth due to another mental illness? Is he a victim? an accomplice? a perpetrator?

Personally I think George is looking for one thing. Acceptance.

1. Think about it, go back to his interviews with LE. He's with his crew, he's one of them, he's stating how he feels and they are listening to him. He's relieving the days when he actually had some control around his life. He says some brutally honest things about Baez, the smell, Casey, Cindy in those interviews. This was as far back as July 24th. He feels like what he has to say is important. You can hear the confidence in his voice if you go back and listen to the taped interviews.

2. Then he is out and about and a reporter sticks a microphone in his face, he feels the media has crucified Casey (I believe he gets this sway of information directly from Cindy) (because we know now that Cindy has always paid the debts, taken care of the mistakes for Casey, never holding her accountable) so what does he do, he goes into protective mode. He starts defending her and singing her praises. Why does he do that? Well, he's got to go home at some point and he surely doesn't want to be in the dog house.

3. When the reporters heard his famous phrase, the person that was in the trunk of the car WAS NOT MY GRANDAUGHTER. Think about it people....When you have an abusive personality in the home what do the other people do who are in the home? Well, they try not to make that person angry, they walk on a ton of eggshells, they self blame, and when it's time to press charges, they don't. Why not? Because they want to protect their abuser. Of course when we hear these stories, we think, why didn't you just leave? Right, like it's that easy. The dynamics are hard to understand because people who do not live with abusers see it as very black and white. It's not, it has GRAY written all over it. I do think Casey was an abuser and I believe Cindy to be an abuser and this family lived their life in chaos and dysfunctionalism.

4. Then when he's with Cindy she does the majority of the talking. Go back and look at the last Larry King show in December, Cindy is doing all of the talking. It's almost like he's just an echo, a shell of a person, to me he doesn't sound good or even look like he believes what he is saying. He goes along with Cindy because Cindy has an expectation. She set that expectation long ago. What happens when you have to pay for your sins over and over? You start to resent the person who makes you pay. We know from testimony that Cindy belittled Casey in front of her friends. It is more than likely plausible that she did the same thing to George. But he wants Cindy to accept him and he will say whatever he needs to say to have that acceptance and approval.

5.  You're the BOSS Casey. REALLY? You are the family Patriarch and you are telling Casey she's the boss? He likes being the choosen one of Casey. Why? Because she accepts him even if it is for her own advantage. She loves that he doesn't press her like Cindy and he feeds off of that. I just get the feeling that George gives up the control very easily.

So, whether this note contains truths or not, his opinions or not, I do think if he were to leave this world, he would not want to P!SS anyone off as he was exiting stage right. To me, it seems indicative of how he lived, quietly, passively (and probably passive-aggressive). Whether or not the text messages contained guilt ridden statements for the purpose of shedding doubt for Casey's benefit or if he truly believed that his family would be better off without him, putting his actions, HIS actions into perspective might allow everyone to step back and say, wow, I didn't think of it like that. It's easy to cast judgment and blame, drilling down to the real issue is a lot harder. Isn't easier for a doctor to just prescribe a pill rather than get to the root of the real issue?

Casey is the one who is in jail and will serve a life long sentence for what she did to Caylee if not get death. She is not a victim. She only takes people and makes them victims of her distorted reality. How absolutely good she must be feeling right now to know her father may have come close to dying. How grand she must feel to be controlling people who aren't even in the same room. How wonderful she must feel for taking Caylee away from Cindy and perhaps breaking up the family through another death or divorce. Casey isn't getting what she wants so why should anyone else? She will smile like Norman Bates did at the end of Psycho because somewhere in her dark and twisted mind, these things make her happy.

We just saw the videotapes, she won't believe anyone is helping her but perhaps Jose. We saw her fits of anger and rage. Casey would not view George's actions as trying to cast doubt on her case to help her. Jose on the other hand might take this opportunity to place blame on George rather than Casey. Casey will just whine and complain that now all of the attention is on George rather than her. What I would like to see now is a visit from George and Cindy to Casey NOW. I bet that very little focus would be paid to George, it would all be about Casey. It always has been and it always will be.

Whether he meant to take his own life or he staged the entire thing, only he knows. The one thing I have banked on is that Casey is not smarter than the LE and that Jose is not much smarter than Casey. In the end, the guilty will be prosecuted, whether that be George, Cindy or Lee because all three of them are not smarter than the forensic evidence. Knowing this gives me the hope that there will be justice for Sweet Caylee.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: January 23, 2009, 11:42:23 PM »

Thanks Sdb. 
Sure thing.
Have you heard if LE took trash bags back in July? I swear I saw that recently.

I haven't had a chance to research this bag thing much today, I've just been collecting some photos here and there.  I need to start looking at dates and stuff.  The bag the lady picked up in front of the Anthonys home, the bag that had the Shamrock hat in it, had RED handles.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #831 on: January 23, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

There is no white bed in these pictures.. you are seeing the wall through the crib slats. Nothing more. It's the same convertible crib/toddler bed in both pics.

I wish I'd seen this post before I made the last one...you're right Blessed Mother..now that I look at it again..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 23, 2009, 11:47:39 PM »

On the Yahoo page, it shows the Top Ten Searches and Caylee is one of them... 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: January 23, 2009, 11:48:19 PM »

Red

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: January 23, 2009, 11:49:28 PM »

There is no white bed in these pictures.. you are seeing the wall through the crib slats. Nothing more. It's the same convertible crib/toddler bed in both pics.

I wish I'd seen this post before I made the last one...you're right Blessed Mother..now that I look at it again..

It's ok.. living in VT lately all we see is WHITE.. you have an excuse lol

Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: January 23, 2009, 11:51:48 PM »

It is very interesting to see the comments from many different people on George's (plotted or actual) suicide attempt. I've read the responses about him being a sociopath as well but in reality you have to ask yourself, what are the chances of that? If 4% of the entire population are sociopathic, what are the chances that Casey was raised by a sociopath. Even further, studies have shown that sociopaths are born this way rather than being shaped by the environment.

One thing I know is that our society likes to have cause and effect, otherwise our world doesn't make sense. Being judgmental and making an informed decision are two very different things. I do think Cindy has been the driving force behind the speculation. It is Cindy who does the majority of the talking in the interviews, perpetuating the lies, the deceit, the doubt, etc. Is George guilty by mere association? Or is it more than that? Does he show signs of a pathological liar? Does he waffle back and forth due to another mental illness? Is he a victim? an accomplice? a perpetrator?

1. Think about it, go back to his interviews with LE. He's with his crew, he's one of them, he's stating how he feels and they are listening to him. He's relieving the days when he actually had some control around his life. He says some brutally honest things about Baez, the smell, Casey, Cindy in those interviews. This was as far back as July 24th. He feels like what he has to say is important. You can hear the confidence in his voice if you go back and listen to the taped interviews.

2. Then he is out and about and a reporter sticks a microphone in his face, he feels the media has crucified Casey (I believe he gets this sway of information directly from Cindy) (because we know now that Cindy has always paid the debts, taken care of the mistakes for Casey, never holding her accountable) so what does he do, he goes into protective mode. He starts defending her and singing her praises. Why does he do that? Well, he's got to go home at some point and he surely doesn't want to be in the dog house.

3. When the reporters heard his famous phrase, the person that was in the trunk of the car WAS NOT MY GRANDAUGHTER. Think about it people....When you have an abusive personality in the home what do the other people do who are in the home? Well, they try not to make that person angry, they walk on a ton of eggshells, they self blame, and when it's time to press charges, they don't. Why not? Because they want to protect their abuser. Of course when we hear these stories, we think, why didn't you just leave? Right, like it's that easy. The dynamics are hard to understand because people who do not live with abusers see it as very black and white. It's not, it has GRAY written all over it. I do think Casey was an abuser and I believe Cindy to be an abuser and this family lived their life in chaos and dysfunctionalism.

4. Then when he's with Cindy she does the majority of the talking. Go back and look at the last Larry King show in December, Cindy is doing all of the talking. It's almost like he's just an echo, a shell of a person, to me he doesn't sound good or even look like he believes what he is saying. He goes along with Cindy because Cindy has an expectation. She set that expectation long ago. What happens when you have to pay for your sins over and over? You start to resent the person who makes you pay. We know from testimony that Cindy belittled Casey in front of her friends. It is more than likely plausible that she did the same thing to George. But he wants Cindy to accept him and he will say whatever he needs to say to have that acceptance and approval.

5.  You're the BOSS Casey. REALLY? You are the family Patriarch and you are telling Casey she's the boss? He likes being the choosen one of Casey. Why? Because she accepts him even if it is for her own advantage. She loves that he doesn't press her like Cindy and he feeds off of that. I just get the feeling that George gives up the control very easily.

So, whether this note contains truths or not, his opinions or not, I do think if he were to leave this world, he would not want to P!SS anyone off as he was exiting stage right. To me, it seems indicative of how he lived, quietly, passively (and probably passive-aggressive). Whether or not the text messages contained guilt ridden statements for the purpose of shedding doubt for Casey's benefit or if he truly believed that his family would be better off without him, putting his actions, HIS actions into perspective might allow everyone to step back and say, wow, I didn't think of it like that. It's easy to cast judgment and blame, drilling down to the real issue is a lot harder. Isn't easier for a doctor to just prescribe a pill rather than get to the root of the real issue?

Casey is the one who is in jail and will serve a life long sentence for what she did to Caylee if not get death. She is not a victim. She only takes people and makes them victims of her distorted reality. How absolutely good she must be feeling right now to know her father may have come close to dying. How grand she must feel to be controlling people who aren't even in the same room. How wonderful she must feel for taking Caylee away from Cindy and perhaps breaking up the family through another death or divorce. Casey isn't getting what she wants so why should anyone else? She will smile like Norman Bates did at the end of Psycho because somewhere in her dark and twisted mind, these things make her happy.

We just saw the videotapes, she won't believe anyone is helping her but perhaps Jose. We saw her fits of anger and rage. Casey would not view George's actions as trying to cast doubt on her case to help her. Jose on the other hand might take this opportunity to place blame on George rather than Casey. Casey will just whine and complain that now all of the attention is on George rather than her. What I would like to see now is a visit from George and Cindy to Casey NOW. I bet that very little focus would be paid to George, it would all be about Casey. It always has been and it always will be.

Whether he meant to take his own life or he staged the entire thing, only he knows. The one thing I have banked on is that Casey is not smarter than the LE and that Jose is not much smarter than Casey. In the end, the guilty will be prosecuted, whether that be George, Cindy or Lee because all three of them are not smarter than the forensic evidence. Knowing this gives me the hope that there will be justice for Sweet Caylee.

Well said Luckycharms!  I hope everyone will read this, you have made some very good points.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: January 23, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »

I am going to sleep too.  Goodnite you all.  All the missing children and children who have passed too soon in my prayers. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 23, 2009, 11:54:53 PM »

I have been lurking (logged out) for the past few hours, but reading everything that has been said tonight.

I just had to log back in to say this is one great post.

Thank you for posting this.

Now I will go back to lurking and soon go to bed.

Well put, luckycharms!

And good night, Monkeys!

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: January 23, 2009, 11:55:23 PM »

Those were red.

Damn, well a monkey could wish.
Even though LE took a bag from the As in July, by then
it had already been a month. I live in a house of 3 and I take
out 4 bags of trash a week. I have a hard time believing that
they would still have trash bags from June 16th when Caylee
was reported missing in July. Unless they buy in bulk.
So they did get a bag in July? Good. I joke that we are "trashy" people because we fill our trash can slam up every week. I get my paper products at Target. Usually a box of 40 is at a good price. That lasts at least a month or two, so hopefully they got the right ones. We know the A's "do" Target.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: January 23, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »

I agree with many of these points. As I said in a previous post, George told LE one thing and the media another. He has no duty to tell the media what he really thinks or what he's told LE. I believe he has said the things he's said in the media so that Casey would continue to think he was on her side.. to get acceptance from Casey.. once he testified before the GJ and she was arrested she has had no use for her parents and has had no visits. I believe his statements to the press after the GJ testimony supporting his daughter was his way of trying to appease Casey so she wouldn't be pi$$ed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.