March 28, 2024, 03:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 300948 times)
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: January 23, 2009, 11:56:38 PM »

Something I did find while looking for those picture which is VERY suspicious is Caylee's bed WAS white, and in those pictures after she disappeared it is wood grain.  I know they changed the washer and dryer, but WHY would they replace her bed??

Quoting myself here because I forgot to include the pictures. Duhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, this is probably WAY out in left field, but do you "suppose" that maybe "they" painted/stained Caylee's bed to cover-up something? 
[/quote

The bed is brown in both pictures. The white walls trick the eyes in the first picture, I thought the same thing the first time I saw this picture. As an after thought the wall has been painted.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 23, 2009, 11:57:50 PM »

Has anyone else heard about LE taking Cindy's father in for questioning? Is there a link somewhere? I have a very good reason for asking this.
I have been questioning this, please tell me your reason for asking, because I'm going crazy trying to figure this one out.

OK, sorry, I had to go retrieve the document that is behind why I am so interested in why LE would be questioning the greatgrandpa again. Please see attached. Notice the "blacked-out" sections when the subject turns to Alexander and Shirley Plesea, the greatgrandparents. I've always wondered about what is behind the black.

Also, do you remember what made Cindy really mad in one of the early-on LE interviews? That LE threatened to go talk to her fragile father in person, in their squad car.

And what date did they all say everyone last saw Caylee, ***UNTIL*** the Father's Day visit with greatgrandpa turned up in video and photos? June 9, a week earlier, almost as if they were trying to cover up the visit with greatgrandpa.

Also, "zanny" or "zani" can be a nickname for "Alexander."

AND . . . the first photo retrieved from Casey's cell phone, according to the documents, is one of Alexander Plesea, the greatgrandpa.

I sometimes wonder if Casey told something about what happened to Caylee to the greatgrandpa and in her "backwards sort of way" she is saying, go back to greatgrandpa, or Zani, and he can tell you what happened, knowing full well that he couldn't.
loganski
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: January 23, 2009, 11:58:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

Does any monkey know the color of the drawstrings that were on the bag of trash that the woman took from the As?
Those were red.

Damn, well a monkey could wish.
Even though LE took a bag from the As in July, by then
it had already been a month. I live in a house of 3 and I take
out 4 bags of trash a week. I have a hard time believing that
they would still have trash bags from June 16th when Caylee
was reported missing in July. Unless they buy in bulk.

FWIW, the A's did have bags with yellow handles at one point..i don't know how to post a photo or even if i am doing the link right but hopefully it will take you to a pic of garbage bags outside of the A's home with yellow ties.
if this has been posted already, then just ignore me, lol
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/?action=view&current=july25photos039.jpg
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #843 on: January 23, 2009, 11:58:58 PM »

I am going to sleep too.  Goodnite you all.  All the missing children and children who have passed too soon in my prayers. 

Goodnight Sweet A1, god bless ya!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: January 23, 2009, 11:59:02 PM »

Has anyone else heard about LE taking Cindy's father in for questioning? Is there a link somewhere? I have a very good reason for asking this.
I have been questioning this, please tell me your reason for asking, because I'm going crazy trying to figure this one out.

OK, sorry, I had to go retrieve the document that is behind why I am so interested in why LE would be questioning the greatgrandpa again. Please see attached. Notice the "blacked-out" sections when the subject turns to Alexander and Shirley Plesea, the greatgrandparents. I've always wondered about what is behind the black.

Also, do you remember what made Cindy really mad in one of the early-on LE interviews? That LE threatened to go talk to her fragile father in person, in their squad car.

And what date did they all say everyone last saw Caylee, ***UNTIL*** the Father's Day visit with greatgrandpa turned up in video and photos? June 9, a week earlier, almost as if they were trying to cover up the visit with greatgrandpa.

Also, "zanny" or "zani" can be a nickname for "Alexander."

AND . . . the first photo retrieved from Casey's cell phone, according to the documents, is one of Alexander Plesea, the greatgrandpa.

I sometimes wonder if Casey told something about what happened to Caylee to the greatgrandpa and in her "backwards sort of way" she is saying, go back to greatgrandpa, or Zani, and he can tell you what happened, knowing full well that he couldn't.

UGH>>>> Here's the document. Sorry~
I'm an idiot.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 24, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

Yeah! I made a monkey happy! Just when I was thinking it was pointless to keep watching NG!

The yellow handled bag video above was on 8/8/08

The red handled bag when the lady took the trash from in front of the Anthony's was 9/9/08

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #846 on: January 24, 2009, 12:06:20 AM »

The repeat of tonight's LKL is on CNN right now for those that missed it at 10.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 24, 2009, 12:06:29 AM »

Does any monkey know the color of the drawstrings that were on the bag of trash that the woman took from the As?

Red

Hi Monkeys--

Read all the posts from wee hours of this morning until now, in both cages.
Left me feeling a little sad and raw... certainly don't have any inclination whatsoever to join in any additional debate about anything.  I prefer it when the monkeys are more sensitive to each others feelings... but that's okay, everyone is a little edgy I guess, from the recent events... No arguments or opposing opinions will be posted by this little monkey...

But facts I can do.

The docs say Cindy provided a black trash bag as evidence in July.

(The docs also say that that evidence bag appears identical to the bag which contained Caylee's remains.)

On August 8, George was filmed by the media carrying out a black trash bag with yellow handles.

In September, we see the video of George carrying out two black bags with red handles, followed by the lady "Lorraine" who comes to take one of the bags home with her to check out the contents. (Sept 9)

And btw, the trash bag from Casey's trunk, which was discarded in the tow yard dumpster on July 15 by the tow yard manager, was a white kitchen-size bag.  It had presumably been in the trunk since June 27 when the car was abandoned at Amscot, and presumably came from Tony's apartment -- it had blue handle ties, according to the latest documents released.  (There had been earlier reports that the white bag from the trunk had yellow handles.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 24, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »

do they live near some kind of toxic fumes or something......that lady taking their trash is looney toons too.

Regrets, I've had a few......
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: January 24, 2009, 12:07:19 AM »

lol

Of course Klaas beat me to it -- fastest post in the West!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »

Yeah! I made a monkey happy! Just when I was thinking it was pointless to keep watching NG!

The yellow handled bag video above was on 8/8/08

The red handled bag when the lady took the trash from in front of the Anthony's was 9/9/08

today I saw a video of GA with a black bag and red handled bag
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #851 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:44 AM »

Those were red.

Damn, well a monkey could wish.
Even though LE took a bag from the As in July, by then
it had already been a month. I live in a house of 3 and I take
out 4 bags of trash a week. I have a hard time believing that
they would still have trash bags from June 16th when Caylee
was reported missing in July. Unless they buy in bulk.

FWIW, the A's did have bags with yellow handles at one point..i don't know how to post a photo or even if i am doing the link right but hopefully it will take you to a pic of garbage bags outside of the A's home with yellow ties.
if this has been posted already, then just ignore me, lol
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/?action=view&current=july25photos039.jpg

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »

IN the document I attached, the one labeled "WOW," look at the "originating search" and "terminating search" written on the cell phone records. What is that all about?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #853 on: January 24, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »

I am going to sleep too.  Goodnite you all.  All the missing children and children who have passed too soon in my prayers. 

Good Night A-1.....I'm going to call it a night too, I need to catch up on my sleep after last night...Good Night Monkeys !

Good Night Blessed Mother...thanks for the out  at least it will only be white for another 3 or 4 months 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #854 on: January 24, 2009, 12:10:33 AM »

Good Night A-1.....I'm going to call it a night too, I need to catch up on my sleep after last night...Good Night Monkeys !

Good Night Blessed Mother...thanks for the out  at least it will only be white for another 3 or 4 months 

Yeah ONLY    Gnight SS

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: January 24, 2009, 12:12:12 AM »

Goodnight SeaSearcher!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #856 on: January 24, 2009, 12:17:13 AM »

nite elvis! SS!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #857 on: January 24, 2009, 12:17:39 AM »

Goodnight SeaSearcher!

gnite ss thank you for noticing the invisible monkey of today!1

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: January 24, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »

No1z, Thanks for posting the "heart" images from Casey's PB account.

It is interesting to note the dates (July 7, July 10) and match them up with the known timeline.

I do want to point out something that nearly sneaked past me in the last document dump (the one previous to this week's release) -- I saw that the "Diary of Days" piece that Casey posted to her myspace blog on July 7 was a word processing file created on one of the computers on July 5.  I thought that was interesting.  She had written it at least two days before she posted on the myspace blog...

Cindy's myspace lament ("who's watching over the little angel now") was posted to her (Cindy's) myspace page on July 3, which IIRC is the same date the myspace account was created...

It is so enlightening to look at phone calls, texts, etc. between the two of them... and the fact that this happened during the days when Tony was away in New York.

The PB images you posted add to the picture, don't they...

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: January 24, 2009, 12:18:24 AM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

My 2 cents worth....I find the F word offensive anytime...but to call Caylee his F"ing granddaughter..... sickening....If you must use it to describe someone use it with his daughter. She seemed to do it all the time

I am sorry, but I disagree with you. I can name a number of downright LIES the man told, and if I can identify them, you know LE has a number more.  If a person lies in my opinion they either have something to hide or they are a sociopath. So which is it with him?

I believe both. He has all the classic symptoms of a sociopath himself. He wants someone else to support him, takes no responsibility for his OWN actions, and twists the truth.

Here he is LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB.  How many is that he has lost just since Caylee went missing? 4?? 5? 6??  They were losing their home to foreclosure prior to this and what was he doing ?? NOTHING   This has been a way for them to get money to pay off their bills and I will always believe they KNEW from the beginning KC killed that baby and chose to deny it because they were making money off of it to pay their bills.  

Yes, he lost his granddaughter, but has he done one thing or told one truthful thing to find he truth?  Not that I see.  

Everyone talks about his GJ testimony, but within hours he was on TV saying that KC didn't do it. So what did he really say?  We don't know that he said a thing which helped with the case. I don't think they needed his testimony with the trace evidence they had.

And for the record, I believe this was just ANOTHER ANTHONY SCAM. I noticed all the other scammers were around when this happened. The PI, Milstead the criminal(KFN) and their attorney.

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   he wanted to off himself. NOT!!!

Great post Turbo...I agree with all of your points including the SCAM part..I'm leaving a 5% chance in my mind that this was genuine on Georges part..I want to see where he goes after he's released from the hospital..if he goes home to Cindy, then my 5% is withdrawn..

and a nice additional point on Darla's part...Had to go back and figure out who got the chocolate in the peanut butter 

Interesting, SS. 

IMO, I think that GA wants out of this whole things because he is hurting really, really bad and has no way to escape all of the reality.

Aside from the attempted suicide, whether real or not, I'm interested in a male's take on this whole GA thing.  From my long time on this earth, I have found the male ego and its actions to be different than the female ego.  Most of us here are females, and so a lot of our opinions come from the female ego side.  Any imput?

My input is that for months I've let my emotions rule and have at turns been very angry at the family, then I see CA from the lost jail house visit tape and feel for her.  All things considered I'm mostly sympathetic, shaking my head and counting my blessings. 

But when push comes to shove I try to imagine how I'd feel in their shoes.  And truth be told, I'd don't think I'd be the model citizen. 

Honestly, I don't know how many parents'd easily throw their child under the bus--even in the face of overwhelming incriminating evidence that she was guilty of a capital crime--even if it was of killing her own child.  I don't even know the family and it depresses the hell out of me.

As I said (in other words) in an earlier post when I ceased lurking and joined up, if any of the family or others are criminally liable for whatever, LE and the State will deal w/them when the time is right.

I think describing a member of the family as a molester, sociopathic, and any number of labels is counter-productive, though I do understand folks need to wrap their brains around all that is transpired. 

And of course I understand we have a collective need to vent for this case is so heartrending.  But imho, name calling and diagnosing what we consider each family members pathology is just that: venting.  None of us is there.  And we certainly aren't privileged to know all that LE/State "has" to take this thing to trial.  But my heart sank (again) when I read yesterday morn that GA was suspected of being suicidal.

I've been watching this case from the outset, but now I'm gonna put my trust in LE and the State and refrain from judging them for now.  Of course I have opinions about this heartrending tragedy, but again--I'm not there. 

Rest in peace Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.