April 26, 2024, 11:28:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302578 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #880 on: January 24, 2009, 12:45:36 AM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

I am sorry, but I disagree with you. I can name a number of downright LIES the man told, and if I can identify them, you know LE has a number more.  If a person lies in my opinion they either have something to hide or they are a sociopath. So which is it with him?

I believe both. He has all the classic symptoms of a sociopath himself. He wants someone else to support him, takes no responsibility for his OWN actions, and twists the truth.

Here he is LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB.  How many is that he has lost just since Caylee went missing? 4?? 5? 6??  They were losing their home to foreclosure prior to this and what was he doing ?? NOTHING   This has been a way for them to get money to pay off their bills and I will always believe they KNEW from the beginning KC killed that baby and chose to deny it because they were making money off of it to pay their bills. 

Yes, he lost his granddaughter, but has he done one thing or told one truthful thing to find he truth?  Not that I see. 

Everyone talks about his GJ testimony, but within hours he was on TV saying that KC didn't do it. So what did he really say?  We don't know that he said a thing which helped with the case. I don't think they needed his testimony with the trace evidence they had.

And for the record, I believe this was just ANOTHER ANTHONY SCAM. I noticed all the other scammers were around when this happened. The PI, Milstead the criminal(KFN) and their attorney.

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   he wanted to off himself. NOT!!!
ITA with the part in red.  That's what I've been saying about george all along.  I was so excited to see him going in to testify but at the same time he was saying that what he said would not hurt his daughter.  Yeah, I know he may have just said that to "save face with cindy", but he said it and it was out there.  I just don't trust george, but I don't wish him harm.  I can't say the same about casey.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #881 on: January 24, 2009, 12:45:53 AM »

no rose, did you leave? i wanted to get your thoughts on that document. also, i wanted to know where you first heard the thing about cindy's dad being taken in for questioning. everyone else is ignoring me -- it is OK. i know i can get overly excited and curious about insignificant things, and i probably scare people away with my sensationalism. it is the journalist in me.

that was last night/early morning when the news was breaking and we were getting varied reports. i dont recall who said it.

OK, thank you. Is that avatar your actual kitty? That kitten is so cute I can barely stand it.

oh thank you, yes she was mine. she passed away before her second birthday and i miss her like the devil.

Oh, no. I am so sorry for you. She looks like such a sweetie. How adorable.

thank you rumandcola.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #882 on: January 24, 2009, 12:47:59 AM »

Company in the house....    Wow.  Last night George, and now I see that you have already filled a half of another cage.  WHAT IS GOING ON???  PLease fill me in!!!

A lot of debate about George and his suicidal tendencies and how we all feel about this . . . with lots of monkeys swinging from vines and knocking into each other as they do so. That's the best way I can describe it. 

So 50 pages of debate?  Hmmmm....  Wow.  I have had quite a day and missed you all.  This is such a sad day.   

I should clarify -- not all of the 50 pages were debate, but a pretty good portion of them, maybe about half of them?

I am sure I will never catch up.  Thank you for your insight. I am tired now and think I might head to the monkey bunk.  Too much company!  See you guys tomorrow!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: January 24, 2009, 12:48:46 AM »

Back in August, I found that Casey's myspace page was set to autoplay the song "Every Day is Exactly the Same" by Nine-Inch Nails.  I do not know where or how I can find out what date Casey set that song as the default song to play when her myspace profile loaded. 

Now that Caylee has been found, and now that we have seen the video of Dominic Casey poking around at the abandoned house...I keep thinking of it again and again. 

Casey's "Diary of Days" post from July 7 said "Rememember the words spoken" -- which could be a reminder of hurtful words that had passed between her and Cindy.  Or it could be a reference to the quotes which followed in that Diary of Days post.

But when I looked up the lyrics to the Nine-Inch Nails song, and scrolled down as I read the words to the song, I suddenly encountered this:

"Spoken:"

--- well, I sat up and paid attention.  In the song at one point, the words are spoken, not sung.

The "words spoken" in the song are:

I'm writing on a little piece of paper
I'm hoping some day you might find
Well I'll hide it behind something
They won't look behind

http://www.metrolyrics.com/every-day-is-exactly-the-same-lyrics-nine-inch-nails.html
(Note: this link is not the same one I found months ago.)

Could "Remember the words spoken" somehow point to the "words spoken" in the song she set to play on her myspace... and be a clue to the fact that she had hidden something....

I have thought of possibilities ... hidden behind a childhood book about Zanny the Nanny on a bookshelf somewhere?  Hidden behind the DVD liner of her copy of the movie "American Psycho" (which she had set as "Currently Watching" when she posted the Diary of Days blog)... Hidden behind an abandoned house?  "Something they won't look behind.."  Could even be something on a computer's files.

Oh who knows.  I just wanted to post that because it keeps buzzing around in my head and I wanted it out.  Thanks for "listening," Monkeys.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: January 24, 2009, 12:49:45 AM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.
Who wished him dead?  I missed that, can you please show me?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: January 24, 2009, 12:50:19 AM »

Company in the house....    Wow.  Last night George, and now I see that you have already filled a half of another cage.  WHAT IS GOING ON???  PLease fill me in!!!

A lot of debate about George and his suicidal tendencies and how we all feel about this . . . with lots of monkeys swinging from vines and knocking into each other as they do so. That's the best way I can describe it. 

So 50 pages of debate?  Hmmmm....  Wow.  I have had quite a day and missed you all.  This is such a sad day.   

I should clarify -- not all of the 50 pages were debate, but a pretty good portion of them, maybe about half of them?

I am sure I will never catch up.  Thank you for your insight. I am tired now and think I might head to the monkey bunk.  Too much company!  See you guys tomorrow!

Goodnight, Perri, sleep well, and may your heart be at peace.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 24, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »

Back in August, I found that Casey's myspace page was set to autoplay the song "Every Day is Exactly the Same" by Nine-Inch Nails.  I do not know where or how I can find out what date Casey set that song as the default song to play when her myspace profile loaded. 

Now that Caylee has been found, and now that we have seen the video of Dominic Casey poking around at the abandoned house...I keep thinking of it again and again. 

Casey's "Diary of Days" post from July 7 said "Rememember the words spoken" -- which could be a reminder of hurtful words that had passed between her and Cindy.  Or it could be a reference to the quotes which followed in that Diary of Days post.

But when I looked up the lyrics to the Nine-Inch Nails song, and scrolled down as I read the words to the song, I suddenly encountered this:

"Spoken:"

--- well, I sat up and paid attention.  In the song at one point, the words are spoken, not sung.

The "words spoken" in the song are:

I'm writing on a little piece of paper
I'm hoping some day you might find
Well I'll hide it behind something
They won't look behind

http://www.metrolyrics.com/every-day-is-exactly-the-same-lyrics-nine-inch-nails.html
(Note: this link is not the same one I found months ago.)

Could "Remember the words spoken" somehow point to the "words spoken" in the song she set to play on her myspace... and be a clue to the fact that she had hidden something....

I have thought of possibilities ... hidden behind a childhood book about Zanny the Nanny on a bookshelf somewhere?  Hidden behind the DVD liner of her copy of the movie "American Psycho" (which she had set as "Currently Watching" when she posted the Diary of Days blog)... Hidden behind an abandoned house?  "Something they won't look behind.."  Could even be something on a computer's files.

Oh who knows.  I just wanted to post that because it keeps buzzing around in my head and I wanted it out.  Thanks for "listening," Monkeys.

des, i think with her anything is possible.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #887 on: January 24, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »

it HAS been quite SPIRITED here tonite...heh..

well.. for the RECORD... I DONT want george to commit suicide..
i dont want cindy to either...
i EVEN dont want CASEY to die ...

what i DO want is THIS:
SOMEONE.. ANYONE to say.. GOD... WE LOST THIS PRECIOUS BABY.. WE ARE BEYOND GRIEFSTRICKEN...
i want SOMEONE to say... YES, WE LOST OUR BABY GIRL.. and we DONT want to lose our DAUGHTER... so ANYTHING we did wrong is BECAUSE of that..

i want CASEY to say.. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED .... and i want to BELIEVE her..

but i dont think any of this will EVER happen...

but i dont wish death on any of them....

if the STATE decided on it... i wouldnt be happy about it.... but i wouldnt oppose it either....

its such a loss... such a horrible case.... NOTHING can make it better... except the truth... the whole truth... and nothing but the truth....

and like i said... i dont believe that will ever happen....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: January 24, 2009, 12:52:54 AM »

It would be nice to hear the Anthonys issue a statement, even at this late date, saying something like this:

"We are shocked and outraged that our precious granddaughter was murdered and tossed into the woods like garbage.  We desperately want justice for this innocent child.  We ask the authorities to do everything in their power to apprehend and punish the person or persons who are responsible for Caylee's death."

Isn't this what they would say if they honestly thought someone other than Casey was responsible?  But they have never said that.  Never.

To Turbothink:  I really liked your post about Cindy NOT being Caylee's mother.  You are so right.  As much as we grandparents may adore our grandchildren, we should not interfere in their raising unless they are being abused or neglected.  Our kids will do things that we did not do as mothers, and we have to be careful not to question them or undermine them as parents.

I think that Cindy constantly made Casey feel that she was an inferior mother.  And the way Cindy doted on Caylee was not good for the child or her marriage or Casey.  In fact, it may very well be what led to this tragedy.  Young mothers are usually insecure.  I would not have wanted by mom or mom-in-law at my elbow telling me directly or in veiled ways that I was doing everything wrong.

And I would not have wanted anyone, even a grandparent, to try to take my place in my child's life. 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #889 on: January 24, 2009, 12:52:55 AM »

Goodnight, Perri, sleep well, and may your heart be at peace.

Thank you Desi.... This is a hard day.   Good night, and peace to you as well!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: January 24, 2009, 12:53:26 AM »

it HAS been quite SPIRITED here tonite...heh..

well.. for the RECORD... I DONT want george to commit suicide..
i dont want cindy to either...
i EVEN dont want CASEY to die ...

what i DO want is THIS:
SOMEONE.. ANYONE to say.. GOD... WE LOST THIS PRECIOUS BABY.. WE ARE BEYOND GRIEFSTRICKEN...
i want SOMEONE to say... YES, WE LOST OUR BABY GIRL.. and we DONT want to lose our DAUGHTER... so ANYTHING we did wrong is BECAUSE of that..

i want CASEY to say.. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED .... and i want to BELIEVE her..

but i dont think any of this will EVER happen...

but i dont wish death on any of them....

if the STATE decided on it... i wouldnt be happy about it.... but i wouldnt oppose it either....

its such a loss... such a horrible case.... NOTHING can make it better... except the truth... the whole truth... and nothing but the truth....

and like i said... i dont believe that will ever happen....

sure it will. the prosecution has alot of evidence. they dont need george or cindy to testify. caseys going down and nothing can save her.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #891 on: January 24, 2009, 12:55:32 AM »

NO1Z....are we going to have to send someone to take away your lighter???

mwahahaha, dont blame the greeN!! well actually yes, blame the green mucus, and the green nyquil!! They are what have been blurry eyed and cuuuurious beyond belief!!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: January 24, 2009, 12:58:46 AM »

Wonder what Caseys reaction was when she heard about George.  Really he did? could you pass  the mustard please, these sandwiches are so dry. 

Wonder if we'll ever find out?  I could see her calling her dad weak.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: January 24, 2009, 12:59:07 AM »

NO1Z....are we going to have to send someone to take away your lighter???

mwahahaha, dont blame the greeN!! well actually yes, blame the green mucus, and the green nyquil!! They are what have been blurry eyed and cuuuurious beyond belief!!!!

LMAO.....are you sure that is nyquil....it tastes just like yaeger

Regrets, I've had a few......
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 24, 2009, 12:59:16 AM »

Like you, I would love to hear Casey come out now and say :  "It is time for me to be truthful about what happened to Caylee.  My family is in shambles.  I cannot go on and watch my parents and brother suffer and my friends be accused of things they did not do."

But Casey appears to be out for Casey and nobody else now.

To anyone who wants to remind me that she is "presumed innocent," I can only say that the presumption of innocence is for the courtroom.  It is very important that she is presumed innocent there until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  I would not want it any other way.

However, I am entitled to my opinion, and from what I have seen thus far, I think she is guilty of this crime.

Once I hear all the evidence at trial, I may change my mind, but I doubt it.

She will have her day in court, her chance for her defense to be heard.  That is more than Caylee had.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: January 24, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I don't think anyone ever wished that George was dead.   I can't find where anyone said that.    Maybe I missed it, too?
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: January 24, 2009, 01:01:24 AM »

Wonder what Caseys reaction was when she heard about George.  Really he did? could you pass  the mustard please, these sandwiches are so dry. 

i doubt it klaas. she has ice water in her veins. baez is an idiot he should try to plead her out.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: January 24, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »

Thanks for responding Klaas you never let me fall through the cracks here.    
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: January 24, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »

Hugs.

Janet
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Sorry to quote myself but I also wanted to point out that doubting someone's suicide attempt, saying things such as "good riddance" or too bad they got to him when they did, to me that is just as bad as saying "I wish he was dead"

I respectfully disagree.  Doubting whether or not someone was serious about their suicide attempt is NOT the same as wishing they were dead.

I'll just go back to lurking.. but I also have to respectfully agree to disagree. Regardless of what any one of us thinks of the Anthonys or how they have handled things since July 16th, in that "lost" tape, I for one could see the pain in Cindy's face.. she could barely even compose herself. Is it no wonder after learning what we have recently from the latest doc dump that George would try and kill himself? Many have speculated that this would happen before all was over and done. No matter how we feel about this family, we at least have to acknowledge that they have lost a member of their family in a very horrible way. To suggest that this is a stunt put together by the defense as some master plan is ludacris in my opinion. As we all know, Jose wants Casey to have nothing to do with her parents and the Anthonys really have nothing good to say about Baez. I also believe that it is speculation at this point what was in George's "suicide" letter regardless of what news stations are reporting. I honestly doubt any reporters have seen it and I haven't heard anyone from law enforcement confirm what's being reported as to it's content. Ok, back to lurking.
I'm behind, again, but I'm going to post this and if you've already posted an apology, then I'll take this back.

You can't come on here and say people said they wished george was dead, and then not prove it.  You can't post that you interpret them saying this was fake means they wish he was dead.  That's not the way it works.

THAT's Just WRONG.  Back the smack if you're big enough to bring it. IMO 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: January 24, 2009, 01:02:37 AM »

Hugs.

Janet
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I don't think anyone ever wished that George was dead.   I can't find where anyone said that.    Maybe I missed it, too?

who wished george dead?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.