April 25, 2024, 11:50:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302543 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 24, 2009, 01:21:18 AM »

It would be nice to hear the Anthonys issue a statement, even at this late date, saying something like this:

"We are shocked and outraged that our precious granddaughter was murdered and tossed into the woods like garbage.  We desperately want justice for this innocent child.  We ask the authorities to do everything in their power to apprehend and punish the person or persons who are responsible for Caylee's death."

Isn't this what they would say if they honestly thought someone other than Casey was responsible?  But they have never said that.  Never.

To Turbothink:  I really liked your post about Cindy NOT being Caylee's mother.  You are so right.  As much as we grandparents may adore our grandchildren, we should not interfere in their raising unless they are being abused or neglected.  Our kids will do things that we did not do as mothers, and we have to be careful not to question them or undermine them as parents.

I think that Cindy constantly made Casey feel that she was an inferior mother.  And the way Cindy doted on Caylee was not good for the child or her marriage or Casey.  In fact, it may very well be what led to this tragedy.  Young mothers are usually insecure.  I would not have wanted by mom or mom-in-law at my elbow telling me directly or in veiled ways that I was doing everything wrong.

And I would not have wanted anyone, even a grandparent, to try to take my place in my child's life. 

Excellent, Hudsunn... you practically have me standing up and cheering over here!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #921 on: January 24, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »

Wonder what Caseys reaction was when she heard about George.  Really he did? could you pass  the mustard please, these sandwiches are so dry. 

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

Well, THAT I'm caught up enough to respond to:

Casey said, " OMG!! WHY would he do that??!! Doesn't he know that I am the one that needs comforting!!! The frickkin media is going to have a field day with this. What a HUGE waste he is as Father,,,,,HUGE!!!"

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #922 on: January 24, 2009, 01:22:40 AM »

Wonder what Caseys reaction was when she heard about George.  Really he did? could you pass  the mustard please, these sandwiches are so dry. 

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

Casey said, " OMG!! WHY would he do that??!! Doesn't he know that I am the one that needs comforting!!! The frickkin media is going to have a field day with this. What a HUGE waste he is as Father,,,,,HUGE!!!"

haha.okwell i know this morning there were a fair number if people who felt it was a ploy on georges part to muddy the waters and get false sympathy.

Hmm. No, I really doubt that. No matter what your theory is, whether he has some guilt, or not, George is carrying around a really heavy weight. Suicidal ideations are not rational, so don't expect the reasons to be either.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 24, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  very wierd stuff going on in the past 24 hours huh!.......Anyway, I just wanted to say, I understand where some would have differences of opinions about George's suicide attemp and how everything got heated with this discussion.

Let me say first of all that the past actions of this family is what makes it so hard to feel any sympathy for them as we would for anyone else in the same circumstances,  IMO,  if George was gonna committ suicide and really had that on his mind, I believe he wouldnt be here right now!
       I think if this was what he really wanted to do, Cindy nor anyone else would have known anything about it, at least not until his body was found.   
       I dont know what he was doing nor why he was doing it, but I do know that if he wanted to be dead, then he would be, and so I can only speculate that he was trying to accomplish something other than suicide!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #924 on: January 24, 2009, 01:23:22 AM »

*waves hand* i was cranky! ijust got so damn frustrated that people kept saying fuhrman said george saw the body. thats not what he said. i kept quoting him but conspiracy theories kept going.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 24, 2009, 01:23:48 AM »

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

Too funny CBB 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:25 AM »

The full title of the song Desdemona mentioned is Every Day is Exactly the Same, and ironically, it seems to apply a lot to her present situation in jail.
Yep.

The lyrics sound like that.. Like living in an institution of some kind.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:36 AM »

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

haha.okwell i know this morning there were a fair number if people who felt it was a ploy on georges part to muddy the waters and get false sympathy.

Hmm. No, I really doubt that. No matter what your theory is, whether he has some guilt, or not, George is carrying around a really heavy weight. Suicidal ideations are not rational, so don't expect the reasons to be either.

yes. i also think he especially feels alot of shame.

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:46 AM »

Evening Monkeys,

Does anyone have the prison visitors log for Casey? I want to know what "visiting hours" are and under what circumstances attorneys are granted exemptions. According to the reporter in the link below, Baez was with Casey until 12midnight Thursday night. Is this typical for attorney-client visits? or typical for Baez-Casey visits?

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18549643/index.html (relevant statement at approx 3 minute mark)

Brachiate   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 24, 2009, 01:26:56 AM »

HI MONKEYS!!! I had a meeting in Virginia tonight.......of all nights!! All I wanted to do was get comfy, fix some hot tea and spend the evening catching up! 

I won't ask for an update, but could I get a reading on the general feelings about George at this point? Please??? 

I think most of us cannot imagine the pain George must be going through.  Some of us think he's involved somehow, if nothing else in covering things up, others believe he's completely innocent.  LE appears to believe he's completely innocent.   BUT... his comment in the letter he wrote has not gained him any more sympathy. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: January 24, 2009, 01:28:06 AM »

Des, that is so true.  Knowing and saying the truth is the only way the Anthony's can recover their lives.  It is apparent that George has reached his limit and can't deal with the stress any longer.  My hope is that professional help will guide him to the realization that only by being honest with himself, as well as the rest of the world, will he find peace and lessen his stress.  It has come to the point that there are only two choices for any of the Anthony's:  honesty within and with the world or continue on a path of destruction.  They are like addicts who have to reach rock bottom and then realize that only personal honesty and integrity will save them.  Perhaps George has reached his rock-bottom, but somehow, I doubt it.  I still think they all have a lot more falling to do before they see the way out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 24, 2009, 01:28:22 AM »

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

Hi, CBB!  Yeah, and she's probably annoyed that he'll get better food at the hospital than the coleslaw, poptarts and unidentifiable veggies she's stuck with...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #932 on: January 24, 2009, 01:28:30 AM »

It would be nice to hear the Anthonys issue a statement, even at this late date, saying something like this:

"We are shocked and outraged that our precious granddaughter was murdered and tossed into the woods like garbage.  We desperately want justice for this innocent child.  We ask the authorities to do everything in their power to apprehend and punish the person or persons who are responsible for Caylee's death."

Isn't this what they would say if they honestly thought someone other than Casey was responsible?  But they have never said that.  Never.

To Turbothink:  I really liked your post about Cindy NOT being Caylee's mother.  You are so right.  As much as we grandparents may adore our grandchildren, we should not interfere in their raising unless they are being abused or neglected.  Our kids will do things that we did not do as mothers, and we have to be careful not to question them or undermine them as parents.

I think that Cindy constantly made Casey feel that she was an inferior mother.  And the way Cindy doted on Caylee was not good for the child or her marriage or Casey.  In fact, it may very well be what led to this tragedy.  Young mothers are usually insecure.  I would not have wanted by mom or mom-in-law at my elbow telling me directly or in veiled ways that I was doing everything wrong.

And I would not have wanted anyone, even a grandparent, to try to take my place in my child's life. 

Excellent, Hudsunn... you practically have me standing up and cheering over here!

Woo Hoo! I'll stand up with you, Des!! Great post, Hudsunn!!

I would add only this: Casey herself has MAJOR issues!! She's way too good at lying and manipulation for it to "disappear" when she's away from Cindy.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #933 on: January 24, 2009, 01:29:46 AM »

Company in the house....    Wow.  Last night George, and now I see that you have already filled a half of another cage.  WHAT IS GOING ON???  PLease fill me in!!!

A lot of debate about George and his suicidal tendencies and how we all feel about this . . . with lots of monkeys swinging from vines and knocking into each other as they do so. That's the best way I can describe it. 

it HAS been quite SPIRITED here tonite...heh..

well.. for the RECORD... I DONT want george to commit suicide..
i dont want cindy to either...
i EVEN dont want CASEY to die ...

what i DO want is THIS:
SOMEONE.. ANYONE to say.. GOD... WE LOST THIS PRECIOUS BABY.. WE ARE BEYOND GRIEFSTRICKEN...
i want SOMEONE to say... YES, WE LOST OUR BABY GIRL.. and we DONT want to lose our DAUGHTER... so ANYTHING we did wrong is BECAUSE of that..

i want CASEY to say.. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED .... and i want to BELIEVE her..

but i dont think any of this will EVER happen...

but i dont wish death on any of them....

if the STATE decided on it... i wouldnt be happy about it.... but i wouldnt oppose it either....

its such a loss... such a horrible case.... NOTHING can make it better... except the truth... the whole truth... and nothing but the truth....

and like i said... i dont believe that will ever happen....

Thank you Kim!

Reading the posts from all day and all night... I was filled with anguish, and this was my thought.  All the emotions, all the pain and all the drama -- the greedy grabbing -- the heartache,  the money, time, and brainpower being spent on investigating, all of the confusion and the monkeys here getting so tired and cranky with each other ... just on and on and on the nightmare circus continues... ALL of it is because of LIES.

The TRUTH could make it stop right now.  If Casey and all the Anthonys would just speak the truth, for Caylee's sake and for the sake of all that is decent and right, the insanity could finally come to a screeching halt.

Oh, how I wish it would happen.  I would love to wake up in the morning to learn that Casey started spilling the truth, and her parents and brother stood up and shook off the cloak of denial and/or conspiracy or whatever -- and just put the TRUTH out there in the light, where it belongs.

And speaking of stopping the insanity, lay Caylee to rest already!  It is just beyond me -- I can't even fathom what would possess any decent or semi-decent person, after this baby was killed, discarded, left to rot, abandoned for six months in more ways than one -- not to want her remains put to rest as quickly and as respectfully as possible.

Yeah, I know...

amen to THAT...

i have no doubt that there will be a trial... heck... i just feel like even WITH a trial, the truth ..in its entirety...heck.. even in its SMALLEST FORM... will not be told...

its a shame really.... i just SO wanted to be able to wrap my arms and heart around the grieving family... and to be honest... i just cannot do that....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: January 24, 2009, 01:31:31 AM »

HI MONKEYS!!! I had a meeting in Virginia tonight.......of all nights!! All I wanted to do was get comfy, fix some hot tea and spend the evening catching up! 

I won't ask for an update, but could I get a reading on the general feelings about George at this point? Please??? 

oh good its cbb. i kept missing you and i wanted to thank you for all your kindness last night.

Hiya, Peanut!! 

Boy, last night was pretty intense! I'm glad we were all there locked in monkey hugs!!!

seriously.ive been rattled all day. id left you a message but youd left already. you did so much to ease the situation.

So true, Peanut! 

And then today--Yikes... It made me so sad... Guess my big girl panties just aren't big enough sometimes...

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 24, 2009, 01:32:13 AM »

Des, that is so true.  Knowing and saying the truth is the only way the Anthony's can recover their lives.  It is apparent that George has reached his limit and can't deal with the stress any longer.  My hope is that professional help will guide him to the realization that only by being honest with himself, as well as the rest of the world, will he find peace and lessen his stress.  It has come to the point that there are only two choices for any of the Anthony's:  honesty within and with the world or continue on a path of destruction.  They are like addicts who have to reach rock bottom and then realize that only personal honesty and integrity will save them.  Perhaps George has reached his rock-bottom, but somehow, I doubt it.  I still think they all have a lot more falling to do before they see the way out.

i dont understand. what difference does it make to case? i mean sure i think people just want them to wake up out of denial but him coming out and saying my daughter is lying skank babykiller isnt going to change the prosecutions case, all itll do is semi appease people who want to shoot them for being blinded by loyalty.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 24, 2009, 01:34:42 AM »

oh good its cbb. i kept missing you and i wanted to thank you for all your kindness last night.

Hiya, Peanut!! 

Boy, last night was pretty intense! I'm glad we were all there locked in monkey hugs!!!

seriously.ive been rattled all day. id left you a message but youd left already. you did so much to ease the situation.

So true, Peanut! 

And then today--Yikes... It made me so sad... Guess my big girl panties just aren't big enough sometimes...

hell mine arent either. i allowed myself to get them twisted into a knot this morning.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: January 24, 2009, 01:34:58 AM »

I think most of us cannot imagine the pain George must be going through.  Some of us think he's involved somehow, if nothing else in covering things up, others believe he's completely innocent.  LE appears to believe he's completely innocent.   BUT... his comment in the letter he wrote has not gained him any more sympathy. 

I saw that comment, and knew it wouldn't. It struck me at the time, that if George was planning on that letter to be his last known words, he was going to support his daughter to the last. I think it may have been an attempt to protect her and also support Cindy. I would imagine Cindy has often pointed out his failings and she's dictating the Anthony public face shown to the world. That's just my take on it from hearing the report.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: January 24, 2009, 01:35:30 AM »

klaas, can you post the pic of caylee with the little scarf (kerchif) in her hair

Regrets, I've had a few......
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 24, 2009, 01:36:25 AM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...

Agree.   BTW  -  I am not a closed-minded or harsh person at all!    My 3 20-year old daughters can vouch for that!   I am very open minded, thank you. 

As a whole, though, the human race is a judgemental one. I don't think people here are that harsh or closed-minded. But some of us don't trust George.

I feel sorry for George, but I don't trust him. He's been more honest with LE than the rest of the family, but that's a pretty easy accomplishment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.