March 29, 2024, 03:53:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 301020 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 24, 2009, 01:36:49 AM »

The Enquirer has the story about Casey saying Lee raped her in it this week, and kinda speculating that this is the story that the defense is gonna use.   I think this is one of the only things they have left to try!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: January 24, 2009, 01:38:05 AM »

*waves hand* i was cranky! ijust got so damn frustrated that people kept saying fuhrman said george saw the body. thats not what he said. i kept quoting him but conspiracy theories kept going.

I saw that.  Let me apologize for not jumping in.  I was kind of in a daze reading through all the "debate".

But I did see it.  It was kind of like a feeding frenzy or something.  The point was that Fuhrman speculated that Caylee was not put into the trunk until after the 24th, when George saw the trunk without Caylee in it.  (Also b/c the 25th is when Amy said Casey first mentioned to her that her car smelled really bad.)

I do think it's not totally impossible that Caylee could have been in the trunk on the 24th, and George might not have seen anything.  If she were under the spare tire cover, or inside something or covered up, you know... It would explain his version of the story, about how paranoid Casey seemed about letting her dad get near the trunk... but he said it was because of the gas cans, so who knows?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #942 on: January 24, 2009, 01:39:18 AM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...

Agree.   BTW  -  I am not a closed-minded or harsh person at all!    My 3 20-year old daughters can vouch for that!   I am very open minded, thank you. 

As a whole, though, the human race is a judgemental one. I don't think people here are that harsh or closed-minded. But some of us don't trust George.

I feel sorry for George, but I don't trust him. He's been more honest with LE than the rest of the family, but that's a pretty easy accomplishment.

haha fuzzy...i said my knickers were in a knot, and it was over people misstating fuhrman and running with it. why in gods name did you save that.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 24, 2009, 01:39:45 AM »

Des, that is so true.  Knowing and saying the truth is the only way the Anthony's can recover their lives.  It is apparent that George has reached his limit and can't deal with the stress any longer.  My hope is that professional help will guide him to the realization that only by being honest with himself, as well as the rest of the world, will he find peace and lessen his stress.  It has come to the point that there are only two choices for any of the Anthony's:  honesty within and with the world or continue on a path of destruction.  They are like addicts who have to reach rock bottom and then realize that only personal honesty and integrity will save them.  Perhaps George has reached his rock-bottom, but somehow, I doubt it.  I still think they all have a lot more falling to do before they see the way out.

i dont understand. what difference does it make to case? i mean sure i think people just want them to wake up out of denial but him coming out and saying my daughter is lying skank babykiller isnt going to change the prosecutions case, all itll do is semi appease people who want to shoot them for being blinded by loyalty.
I think you misread my post.  I wrote: "Knowing and saying the truth is the only way the Anthony's can recover their lives."  It won't make any difference in this case.  The prosecution has this case nailed with sufficient evidence to convict.  I'm sure of that.  I was talking about the obvious stress and unhappiness we've seen in George and Cindy.  The only way George and Cindy will ever find any peace and a semblance of a peaceful life is to make the choice to be honest with themselves and with the world.  Actually, I think that is the best path to happiness for everyone.  George and Cindy are suffering from the results of their own choices.   I see this.  I also think that their choice now is simple (but not easy for them).  Honesty and integrity within and with the world is their only way out of suffering.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: January 24, 2009, 01:39:46 AM »

Morning, everyone!  Been reading for hours and still not caught up (nothing new about that!).  Just wanted to throw my 2-cents in...it's long.

George (former LE) ATE, possibly drank, and possibly took pills.  First of all, who knows if he actually took the pills or how many-if asked, he could have lied and said yes.  The pills could easily have been flushed.  Secondly, how do we know George drank the 2 missing beers-his word?  Beer can be poured out and sinks rinsed/toilets flushed.  Finally, he had eaten.  This speaks volumes.  People determined to commit suicide usually aren’t concerned with whether or not they’ve eaten because nothing in their life matters…it’s been discounted as a waste.  The fast food remnants matter because food in the stomach slows down the absorption rate of alcohol and drugs into the blood stream.  It’s very suspect that George checked in *ate, allegedly drank 2 beers, allegedly took some prescription drugs, and **10:45p.m., began texting friends and family suicidal messages.  Although it took 3 hours 45 minutes for LE to find him (no slam to LE), the fact that George was both conscious, coherent, and mobile, tells me this wasn’t a suicide attempt.  This was a ploy for attention and sympathy.  You can also bet if there was any type of note, LE has it.  I'd like to know: where (at what location) were the food and beer purchased (receipts in bags?, room trash cans?, vehicle?) and at what time; what time did George check into the hotel; was his "suicide" note written on Hotel stationary; and did LE handwriting analysis confirm it was written under the influence (LE has George's handwriting from his statements)?

*Source:  http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html
Motel staff said Anthony checked into Room No. 106 on Thursday evening and said he had business in Daytona Beach on Friday. Police said they found remnants of fast food and beer, blood-pressure medication and other pill jars.   

**Source: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/23/florida.anthony/
Starting about 10:45 p.m., Cindy Anthony said, she and others received several text messages on their cell phones. "The text messages George sent stated he did not want to live anymore and that he wanted to be with Caylee," according to the police report. "George text(ed) he wanted to be left alone and he wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms."   He would not say where he was, the report said.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 24, 2009, 01:39:47 AM »

Desdemona, you should send the cops your theory about the "Remember the words spoken" line.  You may very well have hit on something.  Cindy keeps saying that Casey likes to talk in codes and that she always tried to figure out what Casey was really saying or the truth behind the lies.

However, if Cindy or George or Lee found something hidden behind something else, a note, they would probably destroy it.

(I sent it to OSCO back in August, via email on their website.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: January 24, 2009, 01:42:36 AM »

Des, that is so true.  Knowing and saying the truth is the only way the Anthony's can recover their lives.  It is apparent that George has reached his limit and can't deal with the stress any longer.  My hope is that professional help will guide him to the realization that only by being honest with himself, as well as the rest of the world, will he find peace and lessen his stress.  It has come to the point that there are only two choices for any of the Anthony's:  honesty within and with the world or continue on a path of destruction.  They are like addicts who have to reach rock bottom and then realize that only personal honesty and integrity will save them.  Perhaps George has reached his rock-bottom, but somehow, I doubt it.  I still think they all have a lot more falling to do before they see the way out.

i dont understand. what difference does it make to case? i mean sure i think people just want them to wake up out of denial but him coming out and saying my daughter is lying skank babykiller isnt going to change the prosecutions case, all itll do is semi appease people who want to shoot them for being blinded by loyalty.
I think you misread my post.  I wrote: "Knowing and saying the truth is the only way the Anthony's can recover their lives."  It won't make any difference in this case.  The prosecution has this case nailed with sufficient evidence to convict.  I'm sure of that.  I was talking about the obvious stress and unhappiness we've seen in George and Cindy.  The only way George and Cindy will ever find any peace and a semblance of a peaceful life is to make the choice to be honest with themselves and with the world.  Actually, I think that is the best path to happiness for everyone.  George and Cindy are suffering from the results of their own choices.   I see this.  I also think that their choice now is simple (but not easy for them).  Honesty and integrity within and with the world is their only way out of suffering.

makes sense. but why the  need for them to fall on the sword publically, cant they do that in private with some kind of medical and or spiritual support?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 24, 2009, 01:43:26 AM »

Morning, everyone!  Been reading for hours and still not caught up (nothing new about that!).  Just wanted to throw my 2-cents in...it's long.

George (former LE) ATE, possibly drank, and possibly took pills.  First of all, who knows if he actually took the pills or how many-if asked, he could have lied and said yes.  The pills could easily have been flushed.  Secondly, how do we know George drank the 2 missing beers-his word?  Beer can be poured out and sinks rinsed/toilets flushed.  Finally, he had eaten.  This speaks volumes.  People determined to commit suicide usually aren’t concerned with whether or not they’ve eaten because nothing in their life matters…it’s been discounted as a waste.  The fast food remnants matter because food in the stomach slows down the absorption rate of alcohol and drugs into the blood stream.  It’s very suspect that George checked in *ate, allegedly drank 2 beers, allegedly took some prescription drugs, and **10:45p.m., began texting friends and family suicidal messages.  Although it took 3 hours 45 minutes for LE to find him (no slam to LE), the fact that George was both conscious, coherent, and mobile, tells me this wasn’t a suicide attempt.  This was a ploy for attention and sympathy.  You can also bet if there was any type of note, LE has it.  I'd like to know: where (at what location) were the food and beer purchased (receipts in bags?, room trash cans?, vehicle?) and at what time; what time did George check into the hotel; was his "suicide" note written on Hotel stationary; and did LE handwriting analysis confirm it was written under the influence (LE has George's handwriting from his statements)?

*Source:  http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html
Motel staff said Anthony checked into Room No. 106 on Thursday evening and said he had business in Daytona Beach on Friday. Police said they found remnants of fast food and beer, blood-pressure medication and other pill jars.   

**Source: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/23/florida.anthony/
Starting about 10:45 p.m., Cindy Anthony said, she and others received several text messages on their cell phones. "The text messages George sent stated he did not want to live anymore and that he wanted to be with Caylee," according to the police report. "George text(ed) he wanted to be left alone and he wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms."   He would not say where he was, the report said.   

I agree......like I said, if he wanted to be dead, he would be,   this was a cry out for something else!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: January 24, 2009, 01:44:46 AM »

HI MONKEYS!!! I had a meeting in Virginia tonight.......of all nights!! All I wanted to do was get comfy, fix some hot tea and spend the evening catching up! 

I won't ask for an update, but could I get a reading on the general feelings about George at this point? Please??? 

I think most of us cannot imagine the pain George must be going through.  Some of us think he's involved somehow, if nothing else in covering things up, others believe he's completely innocent.  LE appears to believe he's completely innocent.   BUT... his comment in the letter he wrote has not gained him any more sympathy. 

I am still not sure I believe that!! The media isn't always accurate - to put it nicely!!   If it is true, then GA's pain is only going to get worse! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #949 on: January 24, 2009, 01:45:36 AM »

well gang... i guess i am gonna head on outta here...
my contacts are sticken to my eyes.... i tried to read all that link that rmcalo had ... and my eyes were nearly crossing with the sideways pages..

to be honest....i am just fried with this case...
i really had thought that casey had somehow snapped.. lost her temper.. heck even accidental overdose.. SOMETHING .. ANYTHING... something other than the sick picture i have in my head now of a tiny little baby girl with DUCT TAPE.. AND heart STICKER on her mouth... anything.. ANY THING other than that horrific picture of what must have happened...

so ... for the time being... i cant think of that little song.. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE... those little girly things.. POOH and HEARTS... i cant think of DUCT TAPE or garbage bags with YELLOW ties... i just keep thinking that i should stop thinking about it ALL...

and yet i cant...

caylee deserves that we dont look away...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: January 24, 2009, 01:45:38 AM »

*waves hand* i was cranky! ijust got so damn frustrated that people kept saying fuhrman said george saw the body. thats not what he said. i kept quoting him but conspiracy theories kept going.

I saw that.  Let me apologize for not jumping in.  I was kind of in a daze reading through all the "debate".

But I did see it.  It was kind of like a feeding frenzy or something.  The point was that Fuhrman speculated that Caylee was not put into the trunk until after the 24th, when George saw the trunk without Caylee in it.  (Also b/c the 25th is when Amy said Casey first mentioned to her that her car smelled really bad.)

I do think it's not totally impossible that Caylee could have been in the trunk on the 24th, and George might not have seen anything.  If she were under the spare tire cover, or inside something or covered up, you know... It would explain his version of the story, about how paranoid Casey seemed about letting her dad get near the trunk... but he said it was because of the gas cans, so who knows?
he maybe smelled a dead body that day...Casey never felt guilty when stoled money in front to them(money, credit cards) GA will know that her reaction was for the smell of dead body and not for the gas cans
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: January 24, 2009, 01:47:38 AM »

he maybe smelled a dead body that day...Casey never felt guilty when stoled money in front to them(money, credit cards) GA will know that her reaction was for the smell of dead body and not for the gas cans

guys. he said the body had been put in the car after george saw it. it refers to the car.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: January 24, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »

makes sense. but why the  need for them to fall on the sword publically, cant they do that in private with some kind of medical and or spiritual support?
Oh, yes.  Honesty is a personal thang--it doesn't work if you try to flaunt it publicly just to wear the label of "honest."  A part of honesty, I think, is also integrity.  Wikipedia says: "Integrity may be seen as the quality of having a sense of honesty and truthfulness in regard to the motivations for one's actions."  Motivations are not worn on the sleeve for the world to see, but they do effect everything one does in the world.  In fact, falling on swords in public is generally not indicative of integrity!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: January 24, 2009, 01:51:02 AM »

oh wait. i see what youre saying. i knda thought she hid her in the playhouse. the spots the dogs hit on could have been when she had to put the bag(god it makes  me sick to even say that.) down cause it was heavy and then pick it back upand continue on to the playhouse.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #954 on: January 24, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »

There is something that has played around in my head all day. I think most of us agree that the heart on the duct tape is shocking. It brings Caylee's death to a visual. You can see Casey pressing that heart over her daughter's taped mouth. That's a picture that is REALLY hard for me to get out of my mind. I think that would get to George, too.

But there's something else. When Caylee was confirmed dead, I guarantee you that lots of people at church and elsewhere expressed their sympathy to George and Cindy with words of how Caylee was free, and safe, and happy. People have assured them that Caylee loved them, and that she was at total peace and in a place of total love.

Those sentiments can play tricks on people suffering from real depression. George could not protect Caylee anymore, she was gone and it was too late. But George said, he wanted to go be with Caylee. That makes sense in a twisted way. He may have needed to "see" for himself that she was alright, and needed that reassurance more than ever after the heart thing. He may also have wanted to be in such a peaceful place away from the torment of "what if's" and the constant pullings of Cindy. He may have just felt if he could hold Caylee in such a place, he could be whole again.

I don't know, it's just speculation.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: January 24, 2009, 01:52:13 AM »

I heard that GA went to a job interview that morning of his disappearance.....
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: January 24, 2009, 01:53:24 AM »

Oh, yes.  Honesty is a personal thang--it doesn't work if you try to flaunt it publicly just to wear the label of "honest."  A part of honesty, I think, is also integrity.  Wikipedia says: "Integrity may be seen as the quality of having a sense of honesty and truthfulness in regard to the motivations for one's actions."  Motivations are not worn on the sleeve for the world to see, but they do effect everything one does in the world.  In fact, falling on swords in public is generally not indicative of integrity!   

ya how can you tell its real or pr? *coughbaezbozocough*

crazybabyborg
« Reply #957 on: January 24, 2009, 01:54:51 AM »

well gang... i guess i am gonna head on outta here...
my contacts are sticken to my eyes.... i tried to read all that link that rmcalo had ... and my eyes were nearly crossing with the sideways pages..

to be honest....i am just fried with this case...
i really had thought that casey had somehow snapped.. lost her temper.. heck even accidental overdose.. SOMETHING .. ANYTHING... something other than the sick picture i have in my head now of a tiny little baby girl with DUCT TAPE.. AND heart STICKER on her mouth... anything.. ANY THING other than that horrific picture of what must have happened...

so ... for the time being... i cant think of that little song.. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE... those little girly things.. POOH and HEARTS... i cant think of DUCT TAPE or garbage bags with YELLOW ties... i just keep thinking that i should stop thinking about it ALL...

and yet i cant...

caylee deserves that we dont look away...

Night, heykim!! Get some sleep and take care of your eyes! There will be support here for Caylee's memory until it's over. Just visit Natalee's thread...........you'll see it!  Sleep Well!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: January 24, 2009, 01:55:42 AM »

There is something that has played around in my head all day. I think most of us agree that the heart on the duct tape is shocking. It brings Caylee's death to a visual. You can see Casey pressing that heart over her daughter's taped mouth. That's a picture that is REALLY hard for me to get out of my mind. I think that would get to George, too.

But there's something else. When Caylee was confirmed dead, I guarantee you that lots of people at church and elsewhere expressed their sympathy to George and Cindy with words of how Caylee was free, and safe, and happy. People have assured them that Caylee loved them, and that she was at total peace and in a place of total love.

Those sentiments can play tricks on people suffering from real depression. George could not protect Caylee anymore, she was gone and it was too late. But George said, he wanted to go be with Caylee. That makes sense in a twisted way. He may have needed to "see" for himself that she was alright, and needed that reassurance more than ever after the heart thing. He may also have wanted to be in such a peaceful place away from the torment of "what if's" and the constant pullings of Cindy. He may have just felt if he could hold Caylee in such a place, he could be whole again.

I don't know, it's just speculation.

makes alot of sense to me cbb. i mean look how horrified we all were over the sticker. i cant even imagine how he felt. his daughter did that to his precious grandaughter. anyonewouldlose it after that.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 24, 2009, 01:57:17 AM »

CBB, I get what your saying.  George said he wanted to be with Caylee.  I don't doubt that for one minute.  I think he ached to be with that little girl and hold her again.  On the other hand, I really don't think George had the courage to commit suicide to "be with Caylee."  He wanted to be with her, but that does not mean that he had the strength and will to take his own life to "be with her."  When George wrote this, he wanted to be with Caylee, but that is not the same thing as deliberately taking the actions to kill himself and achieve this.  Frankly, he's too big of a coward to take his own life.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.