May 01, 2024, 03:14:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 303055 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 23, 2009, 07:18:51 PM »

Does anyone know where I can read about Cindy having a live-in boyfriend? Thanks in avdance!

I'll try and find the link but I believe it's just a blogger's imagination with no facts to back it up.

OK, thank you. It's just my sick curiosity.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 23, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 

Yeah amazing.  Why all of a sudden is it a problem when we all don't agree?  We've all had someone differing views on certain aspects of this case, why is it such an issue now? 

Having so many differing opinions and takes on a story is a good thing, IMO.

Makes us all look at the story in ways we had not thought of.

That's what makes this forum so good, IMO.

If we all agreed on everything, why would we be here talking?

michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: January 23, 2009, 07:19:00 PM »

What time was George actually last seen?  According to the 911 call from the lawyer, he was last seen at 8:30am. In the police report, CA said he was last seen at 10:30am.  Why a change/discrepancy with the times?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #363 on: January 23, 2009, 07:19:07 PM »

Is this what Boo was helping with?

http://friendsofcaylee.com/
One of the things, yes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 23, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »

It's amazing how George trying to kill himself gets people fighting. 

Respectfully disgreeing is not fighting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »

Does anyone know where I can read about Cindy having a live-in boyfriend? Thanks in avdance!

I'll try and find the link but I believe it's just a blogger's imagination with no facts to back it up.

OK, thank you.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 23, 2009, 07:19:33 PM »

Sorry Dolce!You didn't call me out on anything.I tend to enjoy most of your post's but find this post out of character for you.Nothing more.Nothing less.Calling poster's in general close-minded is disrespectful IMOO.
Sorry, its true though.  I have seen some very harsh posts today that are very out of character for some and very close minded IMO.  I did not give a list of who I thought they were, never would do that, but I will voice my disgust over what I have read today. 
Again, while I DO NOT agree with the Anthony's or their actions, I respect their human life and their right to live it.
I ONLY WISH Casey would have respected Caylee in that same aspect.
This entire day has been absolutely nuts, and I do not hear much talk about Caylee.  Justice for Caylee needs to be served at the time the SA office presents it.  Until then this is all a bunch of filler and waiting. 
I can not imagine hearing my granddaughter was found with duct tape over her mouth and a heart sticker....from the media!

Again Dolce.I enjoy reading your thoughtful and intelligent posts on a daily basis.I know where your heart is.I've personally went back and forth on sympathy,empathy,no sympathy,no empathy.No.I don't wish the type of pain and misery they are going through on my worst enemy!I will reserve my sympathy,as well as empathy until they fully cooperate on a continued basis.I personally don't see that happening!Do i hope that God will put his hand down upon them.Absolutely.The Truth will set them FREE.I know that i'm human,a sinner,aand far from perfect.After continued thought regarding this i just can't seem to get over the Anthony's being less than forth coming throughout this process.I will continue to enjoy your thoughtful and intelligent posts,as well as look forward to you diagreeing with me if necessary;)I do respect your posts to the utmost! 

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 23, 2009, 07:21:16 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

What is JVM?

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: January 23, 2009, 07:21:32 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

I pretty much only read here and most of the time I cannot wade through all the off-topic and cutesy stuff to get to the real facts.  I am not closed-minded just cannot get the facts straight with so much going on all the time.  Hard to read through everything when most of it is off-topic.  (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 23, 2009, 07:22:37 PM »

Maybe the jewelry is cremation jewelry.  Per her police statement Cindy asked George to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral.  I think she is saying jewelry for Caylee (her remains). 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 23, 2009, 07:22:55 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...

Agree.   BTW  -  I am not a closed-minded or harsh person at all!    My 3 20-year old daughters can vouch for that!    I am very open minded, thank you. 
  Sassy you have triplets?

No - I was typing too fast.   I have a 21 year old, a 22 year old, and a 27 year old.   All their friends love me because I am very open minded.   Always have been.    But, everyone is entitled to their opinions without being called names.   I thought that is what it was all about on this forum.     
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 23, 2009, 07:23:06 PM »

Is this what Boo was helping with?

http://friendsofcaylee.com/
One of the things, yes.

Interesting.

Where is Boo lately?  How is her Father?

Janet

_____

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: January 23, 2009, 07:23:25 PM »

OK I'm gonna try this...I've never done this before (OMG I'm nervous!)

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: January 23, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Not me!!

When hubby and I caught our then nineteen year old son attempting to defraud the auto insurance company out of a new set of tires for his precious Datsun 510 to replace what he reported was stolen ... we contacted his adjuster. We had no idea whether there would be legal consequences ... but we did not care.  It was the direction in life that our precious son was taking that needed to be stopped or it would be a stepping stone leading to Heaven knows where.  We received no Brownie badges from eldest son at the time but ... today at the age of 37 ... he fully comprehends.

Maybe if Cindy and George had made Casey take personal responsibility for her actions a long time ago ... maybe ... jjust maybe ... a valuable lesson would have been learned as far as boundaries and ... the death of Caylee Marie would not be an issue.

Janet
Miss Janet please read the rest of my post. 

I agree with you that Cindy and George have never held her accountable, and I know many parents who have raised their kids with 3 pairs of kids gloves on...some came out ok, but other have not.  This just adds to the grief that I believe George must be feeling right now.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #374 on: January 23, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »

JSM is WAY behind and has one question. It has probably already been answered, but Where does it say Cindy sent George out to BUY jewelry? All I saw is that she asked him to pick out some jewelry TIA JSM

In the Police incident report from last night.

I have posted it about 5 times. It is also on this page under a post made from Out4Bull;-)

Brandi, I saw where you underlined it and it said she asked him to pick out some jewelry, not go out and buy jewelry. It could be that she told him to go look through Caylee's stuff to find some of her jewelry and that made him upset. Did I read it wrong? TIA JSM
go where? (just wondering where it might be if not in their home?)
O4B, I am really behind but I have read earlier posts where people were saying Cindy sent George OUT to get/buy jewelry. I was asking why they were saying she sent him out to get the jewelry. The way I read it Cindy asked him to pick out jewelry for Caylee not buy jewelry for Caylee. Does that make any sense? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: January 23, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »

OK, thank you. It's just my sick curiosity.

I believe this is it:

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: January 23, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »

You did it! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #377 on: January 23, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »

Sorry Dolce!You didn't call me out on anything.I tend to enjoy most of your post's but find this post out of character for you.Nothing more.Nothing less.Calling poster's in general close-minded is disrespectful IMOO.
Sorry, its true though.  I have seen some very harsh posts today that are very out of character for some and very close minded IMO.  I did not give a list of who I thought they were, never would do that, but I will voice my disgust over what I have read today. 
Again, while I DO NOT agree with the Anthony's or their actions, I respect their human life and their right to live it.
I ONLY WISH Casey would have respected Caylee in that same aspect.
This entire day has been absolutely nuts, and I do not hear much talk about Caylee.  Justice for Caylee needs to be served at the time the SA office presents it.  Until then this is all a bunch of filler and waiting. 
I can not imagine hearing my granddaughter was found with duct tape over her mouth and a heart sticker....from the media!

They probably could have heard about the duct tape and sticker from LE - had they not turned completely against them - and continually criticized them in the media.     Sad, but true.

Good Evening Monkeys and guest. I think that may have been why LE was at their home last Friday....Cindy seemed upset...maybe they were telling them before it came out in Doc. dump.Also in JB's motion hearing on the 8th, he was asking for DNA and fingerprint info..SA said it was not back from FBI...so all that has not been released yet.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: January 23, 2009, 07:25:34 PM »

Job well done Lovin!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: January 23, 2009, 07:25:39 PM »

Dolce ...

I agree with you in the fact that I think GA has shown the most real emotion of anyone in that family ... and probably did some good going to the GJ ... I just happen to think he's been evasive and/or lying to cover up ... but as I've said ... I'm a pessimist at heart.

It's really okay that you try to see the best in people ... and you should continue to do that ... and should instill that into those little monkeys!

Takes all kinds of people to make a world ... if everyone were as pessimistic as me ... the world might be a pretty sad place!  But everyone isn't ... and you are proof of that!  And people who aren't give pessimists like me HOPE!

Anyway ... monkey hugs ... love you ... and don't go anywhere!  I would miss you terribly!
Thank you.  I would not go far, just some times I need to back away from the computer and stop letting my hormones speak my frustration for me.  Love you too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.