April 27, 2024, 11:19:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302656 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: January 24, 2009, 12:41:39 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM
The thought crossed my mind that maybe it was about the accusations she made about Lee and her father. 
  I didn't think of that.

maybe she is pregnant
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: January 24, 2009, 12:42:36 PM »

Hi Peanut, here is a list of Sociopathic traits. i do believe there are instances where GA could be applied to each one. I don't believe there is enough info to compare him to Casey but the tendencies are there and i can see why she is, like she is! I'm just not sure about George. 

Sociopaths are very egocentric individuals that lack a sense of personal responsibility and morality. They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars. Sociopaths are usually unable to sustain relationships and have a total lack of remorse for their actions. The sociopath may also be very prone to aggressive, hostile, and sometimes violent behavior. This aggression may or may not lead to criminal behavior and often takes the form of domestic violence. Along with these other actions, sociopaths often engage in self-destructive behavior such as alcoholism or addiction to drugs. This, of course, usually worsens many aspects of the sociopathic behavior. Despite these previous symptoms, the sociopath may be an excellent actor, always appearing charming, calm, and collected. They usually have a normal or above normal intelligence level and good verbal fluency. It is these qualities that sometimes place the sociopath in leadership positions within their social groups and often make it hard to spot their "black side".

Scary in that it fits well over half the US population! And we are taught to go " after the brass ring" regardless of morals or ethics.... and we use booze to get over feeling bad about it...YIKES 

Maybe not half but at least 2 to 3 million. It's enough to make your skin crawl! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: January 24, 2009, 12:42:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.
Thank you Sdb for posting this.  I found it very informative given the latest info within the doc dump.

I just wanted to say Hi Dolce! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1483 on: January 24, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM
The thought crossed my mind that maybe it was about the accusations she made about Lee and her father. 
  I didn't think of that.

maybe she is pregnant

if she is theres going to be a bus full guys hightailing out of florida.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1484 on: January 24, 2009, 12:44:32 PM »

*getting more coffee*  lol   

Wyks, I have some pizza to go with that coffee, if you want.

Yum, Golden Oldie, thanks!  I made tons of coffee too.  We all set!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: January 24, 2009, 12:44:42 PM »

Yes, I was happy about this order. I think he is being VERY VERY careful so that the defense does not come back later and say that Casey was not present at such-and-such court date.

Thanks for posting this.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: January 24, 2009, 12:44:46 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.

My sister who lived in Port St lucie tried to commit sucide 3 times the last time killed her. To my knowledge no crime report was file. The first time she tried to commit sucide we were not mad or angry at her only concern , worried , very upset and we wanted her to get away from the violent situation she was in but she never did always found excuses not to leave and get a divorce... I can't understand if this was George's first time to try to commit suicide or was contemplating suicide why Sin-dy would be mad... 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: January 24, 2009, 12:45:24 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1488 on: January 24, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

I just wanted to say Hi Dolce! 

HELLO THERE QM!  GREAT TO SEE YOU TODAY! 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: January 24, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

Naaaaa,Casey will not be going free anywhere.In Laci Peterson's case they could not determine how she died either but look at scott peterscum.....waiting to fry on death row.I am surprised that Daniel Horowitz would say this though.

I agree, it's just a totally rediculous thing to say, especially being the trial hasn't started yet. What proof does he have that they botched the case? Please, tell me where?? It's not to say they are perfect, but as far as I see they've done a great job. Lets  let the trial start and see what comes out in court before we pass judgement on LE. I just don't believe what that defense atty said, it's just a totally utterly rediculous thing to say. Am I wrong?

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1490 on: January 24, 2009, 12:48:02 PM »

If George had swallowed a lot of pills and had alcohol too, he would not have been coherent when the police got there and they would have called for an ambulance.  From what I have read, he was upset but very coherent, able to stand, etc.  Maybe the hospital was closeby and they pumped his stomach.  If not, he did not swallow a container of pills...no way. 
You are right, no way. One thing I would like to ask is on another forum they were saying that George's text messages were maybe going to be released, because in Florida trying to commit sucide is against the law, is that true? I didn't know that would be against the law.

My sister who lived in Port St lucie tried to commit sucide 3 times the last time killed her. To my knowledge no crime report was file. The first time she tried to commit sucide we were not mad or angry at her only concern , worried , very upset and we wanted her to get away from the violent situation she was in but she never did always found excuses not to leave and get a divorce... I can't understand if this was George's first time to try to commit suicide or was contemplating suicide why Sin-dy would be mad... 
I am very sorry for your loss.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: January 24, 2009, 12:48:29 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

Naaaaa,Casey will not be going free anywhere.In Laci Peterson's case they could not determine how she died either but look at scott peterscum.....waiting to fry on death row.I am surprised that Daniel Horowitz would say this though.

I agree, it's just a totally rediculous thing to say, especially being the trial hasn't started yet. What proof does he have that they botched the case? Please, tell me where?? It's not to say they are perfect, but as far as I see they've done a great job. Lets  let the trial start and see what comes out in court before we pass judgement on LE. I just don't believe what that defense atty said, it's just a totally utterly rediculous thing to say. Am I wrong?

nope. theyre full of caca.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: January 24, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

Hi Peanut, here is a list of Sociopathic traits. i do believe there are instances where GA could be applied to each one. I don't believe there is enough info to compare him to Casey but the tendencies are there and i can see why she is, like she is! I'm just not sure about George. 

Sociopaths are very egocentric individuals that lack a sense of personal responsibility and morality. They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars. Sociopaths are usually unable to sustain relationships and have a total lack of remorse for their actions. The sociopath may also be very prone to aggressive, hostile, and sometimes violent behavior. This aggression may or may not lead to criminal behavior and often takes the form of domestic violence. Along with these other actions, sociopaths often engage in self-destructive behavior such as alcoholism or addiction to drugs. This, of course, usually worsens many aspects of the sociopathic behavior. Despite these previous symptoms, the sociopath may be an excellent actor, always appearing charming, calm, and collected. They usually have a normal or above normal intelligence level and good verbal fluency. It is these qualities that sometimes place the sociopath in leadership positions within their social groups and often make it hard to spot their "black side".

Scary in that it fits well over half the US population! And we are taught to go " after the brass ring" regardless of morals or ethics.... and we use booze to get over feeling bad about it...YIKES 

well ya its a very broad definition. if youve ever met one tho, i guarantee youll never forget it.

You're right, Peanut, you won't! And if you're unfortunate enough to have one in your family; there IS no forgetting, it's there day after day after day! And there's not a damn thing you can do about it, no cure & no help through the court system. The only difference between a sociopath & a criminal: getting caught! And it makes me furious! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1493 on: January 24, 2009, 12:49:57 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Sorry to quote myself but I also wanted to point out that doubting someone's suicide attempt, saying things such as "good riddance" or too bad they got to him when they did, to me that is just as bad as saying "I wish he was dead"
Nope,sorry but doubting someone's suicide attempt is not the same as wishing they were dead.

do we really have to go thru this. theres a number of people here who have felt kinda forced i think to reveal very personal things in the attempt to explain why arguing about suicide attempts upsets them a great deal. is it really worth it to put friends in that position?
Peanut,1st off I am not arguing about suicide attempts.I am back reading(which all Monkey's should do)and am commenting from earlier discussions.Sorry if that offends anyone but I do have opinions and what else should I do if I am reading back and want to comment?I mean what would you suggest?Maybe I should just not post at all or at least wait till I read the whole thread then wait for permission to post on"touchy"subjects.Maybe I should just go ahead and have a hissy fit and claim I'm leaving the forum all dramatic like?
Back to reading.........

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1494 on: January 24, 2009, 12:49:58 PM »

In articles about Casey's jailhouse visits it has been stated that only members of her defense team have been visiting her.  I am not sure why they would need a new interview with her, but given all the many people Jose has on his team now, and not to mention the students he is taking from his new law class, I would not be surprised if it was just the defense paying their normal visits to her.  It seems that Baez believes he is now too big for his britches, why does he need to see Casey in person when he has plenty of peons to do it for him?

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: January 24, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

As to george...i don't think it's possible to ever recover from something like this....

WE HAVE NOT HEARD A PEEP OUT OF LA......did he fall off the face of the earth?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: January 24, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

I am very sorry for your loss.

Me too, Jersey. That is very sad.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: January 24, 2009, 12:51:23 PM »

hellooo dulce!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: January 24, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

well ya its a very broad definition. if youve ever met one tho, i guarantee youll never forget it.

Well as a matter of fact I had dated one...off and on of course...for three years  That said, most people could be defined as having some sort of disorder in the DSM III R, most multiple disorders, lol. I exclude GA from this disorder as he is the only one in this pyscho family who has shown remorse and has been the most truthful out of the bunch.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1499 on: January 24, 2009, 12:53:45 PM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.

I don't know of anyone who wished him dead.   I do not know where that came from.   Good Grief.           Can anyone point out a post to me where someone said that they wished George was dead?   I haven't read one, yet.

I don't want to name names but it was in the previous thread and there has even been some talk of it in this one in the high teen pages and low twenties.

Sorry to quote myself but I also wanted to point out that doubting someone's suicide attempt, saying things such as "good riddance" or too bad they got to him when they did, to me that is just as bad as saying "I wish he was dead"[/b]
Nope,sorry but doubting someone's suicide attempt is not the same as wishing they were dead.

I agree with Dolce!!Pretty clear what the intent of type meant!
Hey Tater?Maybe someone,anyone can post the posts that actually said they wished George had gone thru with his suicide attempt?Or maybe you are implying that I implied that?Cause that is so not true.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.