April 27, 2024, 09:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302773 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: January 24, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »

Not necessarily.  Her attorney was not there during other DFS visits.  Actually, 45 minutes is a rather short DFS visit.
Thanks I didn't know how long a DFS visit should last.
CFS (Child and Family Services) also performs child death reviews.  Here are the procedures for such a review: http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/publications/policies/175-17.pdf

This is from a page titled Policies and Procedures of the Florida Department of Children and Families at http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/publications/policies.shtml.  It contains links to a wealth of information about CFS in FL in how they operate.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: January 24, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »

i cant decide whos more annoying, greta or jvm. jvms voice and hair bug me no end but greta looks like shes had her face pilled to tight and she sounds like shes talking thru a mouthful of rocks.

wow.
?

Personally, I think that FOX and CNN would make a MUCH better impression on their viewing audience, thus increasing ratings, etc. if they would just get rid of the aforementiond and hire several of you beautiful, smart monkeys.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: January 24, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »

Yesterday in Missouri, a man was charge with having children with his daughter, then putting their tiny bodies in ice chests!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: January 24, 2009, 03:15:42 PM »

CUBBEE, try this one, i have have a hard time trying to get all the documents. this link has a lot of info.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Sorry for the slow response...lol... Thanks juju!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: January 24, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I love the NE " Casey met Tony at an adult website where people arrange to have sex"

So Kathy Lee and Hooda are showing us every morning how to get a hookup?

I wonder if Facebook is gonna sue?

Hi everyone!  Just trying to get caught up, and I couldn't help but notice this.  Kathie Lee is such a moron!  I can't believe they said this.  I have never liked KL, and I feel sorry for Hoda that she has to work with her.  I wonder too, if Facebook is going to sue.  This is quite a defamatory statement.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: January 24, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »

Oh Dolce, I am sorry.  Try one spoon of no caf. coke until you can hold it down.
Thank you for the advice, but I do not drink soda.

Drink the RED Hawaaian punch..that is what doc told me to do..only the red works for some reason...

That always works for me too Nikki!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: January 24, 2009, 03:18:45 PM »

i cant decide whos more annoying, greta or jvm. jvms voice and hair bug me no end but greta looks like shes had her face pilled to tight and she sounds like shes talking thru a mouthful of rocks.

wow.
?

Personally, I think that FOX and CNN would make a MUCH better impression on their viewing audience, thus increasing ratings, etc. if they would just get rid of the aforementiond and hire several of you beautiful, smart monkeys.     

Something akin to the new Tamikosmom ... complements of CBB!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: January 24, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »

Not necessarily.  Her attorney was not there during other DFS visits.  Actually, 45 minutes is a rather short DFS visit.
Thanks I didn't know how long a DFS visit should last.
CFS (Child and Family Services) also performs child death reviews.  Here are the procedures for such a review: http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/publications/policies/175-17.pdf

This is from a page titled Policies and Procedures of the Florida Department of Children and Families at http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/publications/policies.shtml.  It contains links to a wealth of information about CFS in FL in how they operate.

Thanks AZLady!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: January 24, 2009, 03:21:16 PM »

KLAAS, EMAIL! WHEN YOU GET A MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: January 24, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »

someone asked about this earlier

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

Regrets, I've had a few......
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: January 24, 2009, 03:22:09 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.

When I think about it...I realize that we have literally watched this family fall apart into a million pieces.  How do you put a million pieces back together?  Slowly...one at a time.

With all this new information coming out from LE: duct tape on gas can being tested to duct tape on skull; garbage bags with yellow handles from Cindy to LE being tested to bag with yellow handles recovered with remains; identification of bones (a "final" resolution); beloved granddaughter found in woods in trash bag "so close to home"; duct tape over skull with a heart....all of this is a nightmare situation. 

In fact, just pick ONE of these items.  Just one item...I can't imagine having to deal with and accept any one of these items.  It doesn't matter that I don't agree with Cindy and George.  I'm just imagining me in just one of these situations and it would be devastating. 

Because of Casey, because of Casey, because of Casey, there is layer-after layer-after layer of crap that has been thrust upon her family by a sociopath that is deeply disturbed...and, boy, we have a bird's eye view of just how destructive one sociopath can be to a family and other (just think of the emotional rollercoaster the monkeys have had multiple times with this case). 

And, you know what?  It will be more and more emotional as the trial begin...we know this because Baez told us that we don't know the whole story yet (can't imagine what he will come up with) AND because we know that LE has not let us in on all of the the story they have either.  More to come......lots more.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: January 24, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »

someone asked about this earlier

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

Thanks JuJu.  I had forgotten about that.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: January 24, 2009, 03:23:18 PM »

I hear what you are saying about getting his money worth in vengeance, but I am curious.  A lot of people think that LP is making money.  My question is how is he doing this?  We know that to get paid for an interview it needs to be disguised as a licensing fee.  LP doesn't  have anything to license.  Regarding the forum that they had, it can be proven with simple math that they didn't make any big bucks, the BS website was just wrong.  LP is 69 years old, I'm sure he's not looking to build a law practice off the publicity and I doubt that he will run for public office again.  As far as this bounty hunting business, it is already successful (he did come up with $50,000 cash).  So were is he making money? 
I do not know if he is making money, I know he has lost money though with his bailing Casey out, brisk swims at Blanchard Park, and then the rewards he has offered.  When I say getting his money's worth, I mean getting his $50,000 back in ways of media face time, do not know why or for what reasons, but the man loves to talk.  He wants to see Casey go down big time.

Dolce, I think that is exactly what LP is about nowadays.  Period, over and out.  (BTW, I'm till trying to catch-up in case this posting is waaaayyy behind.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: January 24, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Anthony Motel Room Contained Empty Pill Bottles
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 10:43 am EST January 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony's granddaughter was murdered and detectives say his daughter did it. It appears it was all too much for the 57-year-old man to take.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.

(snipped)

Klass, if that's true, it appears this was no fake attempt to commit suicide, but the real thing.

Doctors determined George needed to be hospitalized, but people who talked to him at the hotel, even police, said he seemed almost at ease Thursday night.
LE comments would dispute that maybe but regardless whether it was a fake attempt or not,I hope George will come to his senses and tell all that he knows......everything that he knows about the death of sweet little Caylee.

People who've "made their decision" are usually at ease...just sayin'

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: January 24, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »

snipped from:

Investigators also say the documents indicate that Casey might have been considering coming clean a couple of times. On the day she was indicted for murder she actually called her attorney from the sheriff's headquarters and hinted she might help investigators find Caylee. But once she talked to him she changed her mind. In August, she was about to meet with her father at the jail but once again it appears her attorney talked her out of it.

I'm so mad I was trying to post and got kicked out and had to sign back in!!!

Anyway I'll try to remember what I was sayin'! OK, I said I could see JB NOT letting her confess because than there wouldn't be a trial and there wouldn't be much need for him. Though she could confess but still plead not guilty? I think?
Sometimes, in my silly monkey mind, I could see KC telling what happened just to prove that  everyone has it all wrong! Then she would call everyone idiots! I'm probably wayyyy off, or maybe it's just wishful thinking that she'd "tell the truth"! Besides though, I think LE is already right on with everything!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: January 24, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.

When I think about it...I realize that we have literally watched this family fall apart into a million pieces.  How do you put a million pieces back together?  Slowly...one at a time.

With all this new information coming out from LE: duct tape on gas can being tested to duct tape on skull; garbage bags with yellow handles from Cindy to LE being tested to bag with yellow handles recovered with remains; identification of bones (a "final" resolution); beloved granddaughter found in woods in trash bag "so close to home"; duct tape over skull with a heart....all of this is a nightmare situation. 

In fact, just pick ONE of these items.  Just one item...I can't imagine having to deal with and accept any one of these items.  It doesn't matter that I don't agree with Cindy and George.  I'm just imagining me in just one of these situations and it would be devastating. 

Because of Casey, because of Casey, because of Casey, there is layer-after layer-after layer of crap that has been thrust upon her family by a sociopath that is deeply disturbed...and, boy, we have a bird's eye view of just how destructive one sociopath can be to a family and other (just think of the emotional rollercoaster the monkeys have had multiple times with this case). 

And, you know what?  It will be more and more emotional as the trial begin...we know this because Baez told us that we don't know the whole story yet (can't imagine what he will come up with) AND because we know that LE has not let us in on all of the the story they have either.  More to come......lots more.....

You are right...we probably dont even know the half of it yet.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: January 24, 2009, 03:26:58 PM »

I don't know about Cindy trying to help George by asking him to pick out the jewelry. Our family lost a much-beloved uncle three weeks ago.  I would never in a million years ask any of my grieving family/extended family members to do that, particularly for a child.  Maybe I am different though, but to me that seems insensitive.  IMO, Cindy would ask Lee (her right-hand man, family protector) to do it, if she simply wasn't up to it.  I tend to agree with Dolce, I think Cindy & George had a argument and she was trying to save face.

I think people like to say goodbye to their loved one, and selecting a special and significant item to put in the casket is a way to lovingly say goodbye.  Not insensitive, but a very personal way to express love and grief. 

As far as Cindy's asking George to select a piece of jewelry for Caylee, this is not an onerous or difficult job like doing yardwork or painting the fence.  It's not something Cindy had to do and wasn't up to doing.  She may have already picked out a special piece for Caylee, and thought George would find some respite from grief by doing the same.  Because the topic of the three sentences is George's depression, I think Cindy used this as an example of her attempt to help him feel better, but she states it didn't work.  The main idea of these sentences in the narrative is not the jewelry selection but George's depression.

I understand about people adding personal momentos to caskets (Uncle was a Pastor, buried with his Bible and glasses).  We have unusually large families and I've seen lots of things in caskets.  Just from seeing Cindy's many interviews and interactions with KC, my perception of her is she tends to be like a bull in a china shop...not to sensitive or in tune with other people's emotions.  Given that he just found this week about the heart sticker, I think asking him to pick out jewelry the next day seems insensitive at best.  Why the rush?  According to reports, Baez's team is still hemming and hawing over a second "autopsy" and investigating the recovery scene.  It's not like they're going to bury Caylee within the next three-ten days.

Out from lurking mode again, trying to catch up with the postings.  BUT, Cremation Jewelry is not something to put into a casket.  It is a charm, pin, pendant, etc., that will contain some tiny amount of Caylee's ashes and can be worn by cindy, George, etc. long after the funeral, as a way to always keep Caylee with them. 

http://www.cremationjewelry.net/

It is a keepsake, like a cross or Caylee's birth stone pendant, charm, etc.  Cindy would pick out what she wants, George would pick out the keepsake that he wants, etc.  The only thing I would not want to happen is that Casey would also want one, and I think that is wrong!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: January 24, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I love the NE " Casey met Tony at an adult website where people arrange to have sex"

So Kathy Lee and Hooda are showing us every morning how to get a hookup?

I wonder if Facebook is gonna sue?

Hi everyone!  Just trying to get caught up, and I couldn't help but notice this.  Kathie Lee is such a moron!  I can't believe they said this.  I have never liked KL, and I feel sorry for Hoda that she has to work with her.  I wonder too, if Facebook is going to sue.  This is quite a defamatory statement.

Very defamatory.  Good litigation case for sure.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: January 24, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »

Klaas....please help me out here. Remember a while back you ( I think it was you) posted a picture of the area where Caylees remains were found and then a picture gotten from her photobucket showing what looks to be same area with the word "LOVE" on it? I found a site with ALL her old pictures:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

it was added June 26th! This site is awesome, check it out Monkeys 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: January 24, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »

snipped from:

Investigators also say the documents indicate that Casey might have been considering coming clean a couple of times. On the day she was indicted for murder she actually called her attorney from the sheriff's headquarters and hinted she might help investigators find Caylee. But once she talked to him she changed her mind. In August, she was about to meet with her father at the jail but once again it appears her attorney talked her out of it.

I'm so mad I was trying to post and got kicked out and had to sign back in!!!

Anyway I'll try to remember what I was sayin'! OK, I said I could see JB NOT letting her confess because than there wouldn't be a trial and there wouldn't be much need for him. Though she could confess but still plead not guilty? I think?
Sometimes, in my silly monkey mind, I could see KC telling what happened just to prove that  everyone has it all wrong! Then she would call everyone idiots! I'm probably wayyyy off, or maybe it's just wishful thinking that she'd "tell the truth"! Besides though, I think LE is already right on with everything!

Truth + Anthonys = NEVER

But we can still hope.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.